THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Risasi Thu May 22 2014, 20:20

MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:after lengthily, personal discussion with friends from the MIC & NSIS its an open secret that the CIA are conducting the terror ops in +254.
mwenye swali feel free to ask so....... I stand my ground
IMO,its time to take this info Mainstream-Kenyan media should immediately trumpet this info from the rooftops the same way they do with their usual petty chronicles of nothing.

Gallahad wrote:Risasi, what would be the rationale for the cia, a friendly agency in carrying out this attacks? What is their plan should Kenya descend into anarchy? Can we catch them in the act?

Dude,its all about control and punishment. What happens when the 2nd largest forex earner is in the toilet;fyi the tea industry,the no 1 earner is now in shit! Prices are the lowest in 2 decades. Its about remote control.

couldn,t have said it better......

plus don,t expect to see blue eyed white skin hauling IEDs in the streets of +254. no its always going to be that ethnic Somali....be rest assured.
i will explain how the plots going in the next posting
Anytime you're ready,bullet dude,anytime-we're eagerly awaiting your expose!

thanks man... i get to you next week . my keyboard is down. will fix it by next week, mean while you can read about one CIA lead... under  the name Al Ameriki
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty OUR EYES ARE BEGINNING TO OPEN

Post  Kobooz Sat May 24 2014, 23:44

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Western-conspiracy-to-end-Jubilee-rule/-/1056/2325870/-/11gqxduz/-/index.html

The above is what we have been saying all along. We should totally resist any attempts to impose non-democratic regime change and rally behind our government.By the way, what has their man been upto in US, I believe sio bure tuu, someone please spill the beans. Lakini kama tulishinda wabeberu mara ya kwanza, tutawashinda hata sasa. Uganda also overcame the walk to work wicked western backed scheme!

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  SS Jamuhuri Sun May 25 2014, 12:19

http://www.mediamaxnetwork.co.ke/thepeople/78596/kenya-uk-ties-strained-fresh-travel-advisories

This is quite an informative and factual account of ties between the UK and Kenya..
SS Jamuhuri
SS Jamuhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Sun May 25 2014, 17:22

Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:after lengthily, personal discussion with friends from the MIC & NSIS its an open secret that the CIA are conducting the terror ops in +254.
IMO,its time to take this info Mainstream-Kenyan media should immediately trumpet this info from the rooftops the same way they do with their usual petty chronicles of nothing.

Gallahad wrote:Risasi, what would be the rationale for the cia, a friendly agency in carrying out this attacks? What is their plan should Kenya descend into anarchy? Can we catch them in the act?

Dude,its all about control and punishment. What happens when the 2nd largest forex earner is in the toilet;fyi the tea industry,the no 1 earner is now in shit! Prices are the lowest in 2 decades. Its about remote control.

plus don,t expect to see blue eyed white skin hauling IEDs in the streets of +254. no its always going to be that ethnic Somali....be rest assured.

thanks man... i get to you next week . my keyboard is down. will fix it by next week, mean while you can read about one CIA lead... under  the name Al Ameriki
i cant believe we are now talking of rumours when our security agencies have being shown to be totally incompetent ,there is no america conspiracy its just offer failure tactical .how can you go to somalia and leave your border wide open whats the point! both our military and police are being destroyed by nepotism,corruption,surviving on myth created by our fathers of our superiority e.t.c 
if you want to build a port,road,building e.t.c you call the chinese ,if you want security you call the west .the way things are going with this armchair generals and police commandants we are in for more trouble ahead.the report on if alshabaab controls mandera http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/features/2014/02/11/feature-01

Last edited by africaken on Sun May 25 2014, 17:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty Re:KDF

Post  proud kenyan Sun May 25 2014, 23:16

i cant believe we are now talking of rumours when our security agencies have being shown to be totally incompetent ,there is no america conspiracy its just offer failure tactical .how can you go to somalia and leave your border wide open whats the point! both our military and police are being destroyed by nepotism,corruption,surviving on myth created by our fathers of our superiority e.t.c
if you want to build a port,road,building e.t.c you call the chinese ,if you want security you call the west .the way things are going with this armchair generals and police commandants we are in for more trouble ahead.the report on if alshabaab controls mandera http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/features/2014/02/11/feature-01
Welcome to the unofficial trenches where reasoning and having an open and fast mind will see you survive the daily IEDs, RPGs amongst others. I believe the resident drill sergeant will drop in at some point to take you through the phases.

Now to the above post. If you were smart enough,you would have gone through most of the previous posts from before OLN. (i bet you are one of the chaps who believes the western media creations about how the KDF received help from our western allies.)i.e dont always believe in what the media tells you. Currently,kenya is at a crossroads because of the choice of president by the populace,and propagated by the westerners (remember "choices have consequences"). By the leadership trying to associate itself with the partners who respect them as opposed to those that look down on them more often than not,the westerners decide to do what they are experts at doing. Case points: Ukraine(currently), Lybia, Egypt, S.Sudan,CAR(their british and french counterparts),e.t.c,where they do away with a government that gives more to the chinese than they themselves get. If you want to discuss the above I am available,i believe other TEArummers would be more than happy to input a few things here and there. Otherwise a mere rant and name calling would leave you exposed to non-response from the forummers.

@bulletman,waiting for the documentation.

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon May 26 2014, 16:44

proud kenyan wrote:
Welcome to the unofficial trenches where reasoning and having an open and fast mind will see you survive the daily IEDs, RPGs amongst others. I believe the resident drill sergeant will drop in at some point to take you through the phases.

Now to the above post. If you were smart enough,you would have gone through most of the previous posts from before OLN. (i bet you are one of the chaps who believes the western media creations about how the KDF received help from our western allies.)i.e dont always believe in what the media tells you. Currently,kenya is at a crossroads because of the choice of president by the populace,and propagated by the westerners (remember "choices have consequences"). By the leadership trying to associate itself with the partners who respect them as opposed to those that look down on them more often than not,the westerners decide to do what they are experts at doing. Case points: Ukraine(currently), Lybia, Egypt, S.Sudan,CAR(their british and french counterparts),e.t.c,where they do away with a government that gives more to the chinese than they themselves get. If you want to discuss the above I am available,i believe other TEArummers would be more than happy to input a few things here and there. Otherwise a mere rant and name calling would leave you exposed to non-response from the forummers.

@bulletman,waiting for the documentation.
as we politicize the war our soldiers continue to die in the battlefield ,our civilians are not safe either and the west we are saying is using alshabaab itself got hit yesterday in Djibouti.this is the same west that helped us intercept a VBIED in mombasa and is equipping our   bomb squad ,training them and who else trained the recce squad.politicians can talk all they want but when one of those attacks affects them or their family then you will see how there views will change.the latest attack two KDF killed in lamu http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2014/05/2-soldiers-killed-in-lamu-ambush/

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Tue May 27 2014, 19:32

The Sabahi web site is sponsored by the United States Africa Command, the military command responsible for supporting and enhancing US efforts to promote stability, co-operation and prosperity in the region. http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/pages/about
In a very rudimentary way one can propose a layman analogy that where there is fog one cannot see well.

#1 Kenya's issues are Kenya's issues alone (corruption, inefficiencies, local Kebabs, insecurity etc). 

#2, it is not a secret that our 'friends' have their national interests above Kenya's interests, part of preserving their national interest involves genuine help. On the other hand, there is plenty to show how through this help, less subtle covert operations take place aimed at regime change or exerting political influence by proxy, see previous post on USAID with a link of what some of their work includes, not to mention the US congress is now probing USAID.

Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight subcommittee on National Security, told AP he would also look into the matter.
"That is not what USAID should be doing," he said. "USAID is flying the American flag and should be recognized around the globe as an honest broker of doing good.
"If they start participating in covert, subversive activities, the credibility of the United States is diminished."
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/202711-members-of-congress-looking-into-cuban-twitter
See the posts on Snowden 254 espionage and the latest NSA metadata gathering of all phone calls made in Kenya, these revelations did not come from Kenyans neither are they fictional. Why is there so much foreign national interest and concern about Kenya to such a level? If it was to counter Al Shaitan solely, the number of attacks would be on the decline rather than on the up tick.

#3 There are the Al Shaitan and their affiliates, whose primary target is the 'friends' and if they can't get them they go after available soft and indirect targets. 

The list is by no means exhaustive.

Once 1, 2 and 3 begin to commingle, therein lies the fog and pointing out external factors leads to pointing out the other as a scapegoat/conspiracy yet all facets are real and distinct to the point where they intersect. The 'friends' do not directly have to be involved and can accomplish their agenda through proxies (including the 4th estate) as has been done in several instances across the world for years. If #1 was fixed, #2 would become glaringly clear but as it is, it lies lost in the fog and open to harnessed for various end purposes.

Context #2 items:
DUSKPALLET
http://freesnowden.is/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/mysticfactsheet.pdf
The agency then implants backdoor surveillance tools, repackages the devices with a factory seal and sends them on. The NSA thus gains access to entire networks and all their users. The document gleefully observes that some "SIGINT tradecraft … is very hands-on (literally!)".
http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/glenn-greenwald-nsa-tampers-us-internet-routers-snowden
http://freesnowden.is/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/stealthytechniques.pdf

How Orange and the secret services cooperate
http://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2014/03/20/dgse-orange-des-liaisons-incestueuses_4386264_3210.html

Dutch interception of Somali phone data likely supports US drone strikes
http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2014/03/05/the-secret-role-of-the-dutch-in-the-american-war-on-terror

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Thu May 29 2014, 16:44

africaken wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:

Africaken,please read all the links we've provided. Reread at least twice, look at our conclusions and then see you'll see the prefect logic of Risasi's words: when he says NIS and MIC are convinced the West is behind these attacks,why would you doubt him?

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu May 29 2014, 17:34

MWAURA wrote:
africaken wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:

Africaken,please read all the links we've provided. Reread at least twice, look at our conclusions and then see you'll see the prefect logic of Risasi's words: when he says NIS and MIC are convinced the West is behind these attacks,why would you doubt him?
no its just that our enemies have come to realise that our military and police are weak,low in moral,corrupt,inexperience,full of nepotism and cant safe guard the security of its citizen,our secrecy is to hid how our weakness is.even having air support when we went to somalia we have never gained any other territory after kismayo,our military stood by while uganda military evacuated its citizen fro sudan and even later after uganda secured juba did we evacuate our citizen with old and limited airlift capability.alshabaab has being violating our territory even prior to us going to somalia and even after we went they are still violating our territory while we just watch them ,when uganda military is chasing kony as far CAR and south sudan .
who cant forget us send hundreds of soldiers and APC's when only four terrorist armed with AK's stormed westgate mall,we have become the laughing stock of east africa

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Thu May 29 2014, 22:48

africaken wrote:we have become the laughing stock of east africa
I am afraid i have to agree with you on this. our security apparatus is nothing but hot air. The desired reforms especially on the police force does not seem to be heading anywhere. Its like they have grown a thick layer of skin so as to resist change. They have mastered the art of playing to the gallery, only responding to security incidents and not working to prevent them.
Kenya needs to wake up from the deep slumber!!!!  Sleep  drunken  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Fri May 30 2014, 10:17

MWAURA wrote:Africaken,please read all the links we've provided. Reread at least twice, look at our conclusions and then see you'll see the prefect logic of Risasi's words: when he says NIS and MIC are convinced the West is behind these attacks,why would you doubt him?

We've been here before & since Africaken joined the other day & believes KDF is weak & is the laughing stock of E.A, so be it! 

@ Risasi, you had something for us.........
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Fri May 30 2014, 20:18

Sierra Kilo wrote:
I am afraid i have to agree with you on this. our security apparatus is nothing but hot air. The desired reforms especially on the police force does not seem to be heading anywhere. Its like they have grown a thick layer of skin so as to resist change. They have mastered the art of playing to the gallery, only responding to security incidents and not working to prevent them.
Kenya needs to wake up from the deep slumber!!!!  Sleep  drunken  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
just go to the JK airport and see the basic search the police are carrying out at vehicles entering the airport (checking the car boot,passengers and driver seat)when just recently the police were astonished to find well concealed bombs inside  a vehicle in mombasa .we cant even afford explosive sniffer dogs for this cops!or is it the typical kenyan ignorance "it cant happen"

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri May 30 2014, 23:03

africaken wrote:
Sierra Kilo wrote:
just go to the JK airport and see the basic search the police are carrying out at vehicles entering the airport (checking the car boot,passengers and driver seat)when just recently the police were astonished to find well concealed bombs inside  a vehicle in mombasa .we cant even afford explosive sniffer dogs for this cops!or is it the typical kenyan ignorance "it cant happen"
Recently our dear military was deployed in the infamous Baragoi area to confiscate illegally held weapons by the Ngorokos. 3 weeks into the operation it was called off as they could only recover an old rifle with a few rounds of ammo. In fact the Civil population there was bold enough to threaten to shoot down any military helicopter that tried to attack them. Not too long ago over 40 police officers were massacred in this region and their weapons carted away by criminals hiding behind their community. Nothing seems to have been done to deter such from happening again and it seems like our security system is either ignorant or arrogant to their core duties and have negated them to after their personal or collective commercial interests. Uganda has managed what seems to be impossible by our "professional" and "well geared" army by mopping up and sanitizing the Karamoja region. They have managed to bring peace and harmony to an area that was referred to as the wild north due to the proliferation of small arms in the area. Kenya's wild north seems to be out of hand, from Kibish to Liboi and Kainuk to Elwak the cries are the same, now add that to the terror acivities and thuggery in the urban areas we are just about the tipping point! Sad  Sad  Sad
ooh and i forgot about the SLDF they are on a come back..
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000123093/fear-grips-residents-as-dreaded-sdlf-militia-said-to-be-rebranding

Last edited by Sierra Kilo on Sat May 31 2014, 08:07; edited 1 time in total
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty African Reinessance vs. Africa spring revolution

Post  Mkenya Sat May 31 2014, 00:47

our security structures are just a house of cards waiting to crumble we buy police cars but can't house & properly enumerate them joining the police force is for academic rejects.Our cyberspace is open like a comp running windows 98 while China has more than 5k cops for cyberspace patrol,closing the kebab hsm twitter acct. was a problem. If Uhuruto could rally African states against ICC creating our own internet hub and being in control is easy and counter NSA data mining ops.Safaricom is to do our CCTV and I hope their servers are local because if its hosted abroad we f**ked.

I think the US is warming up for an African spring revolution Kenya,UG,Nigeria etc.travel advisories and grenades can just be the onset to make citizens fell unsafe then rally the idle masses using peeps lyk Baba to steer their agendas.

God help us all,China can help but not so much when u looking at islands dotted on Indian ocean US,UK and French owned capabilities: listening stations, drone FOB's,Fleet resupply routes,blackOps etc Cape delgardo,Reunion.

We need to go back to the drawing board, first our massive deployments 3,000 "military observers" force in DRC another 3,000 plus in S.Sudan and 6,000 in Somalia plus others in various UN missions,half our KN troops in Somalia a large no. of KA troops in NFD I think we biting more than we can chew however noble it may appear.
Mkenya
Mkenya

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sat May 31 2014, 09:04

mchoraji wrote:
MWAURA wrote:Africaken,please read all the links we've provided. Reread at least twice, look at our conclusions and then see you'll see the prefect logic of Risasi's words: when he says NIS and MIC are convinced the West is behind these attacks,why would you doubt him?

We've been here before & since Africaken joined the other day & believes KDF is weak & is the laughing stock of E.A, so be it! 

@ Risasi, you had something for us.........
Yes, you're right. I was actually going to post more evidence but obviously it would go unread or  misunderstood so  its fruitless. The thing is these assertions reduce this place to a mashada,which is  a pity. Risasi,I'm also waiting....

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  livefire Sat May 31 2014, 09:28

I rem there was a time the Administration Police under Kinuthia Mbugua sought to modernize but some quarters in the higher echelons in matters security felt it unwise.

The AP as of then wanted to rebrand and arm themselves to specifically better handle arid & semi arid policing.

They among others sought to have an air Calvary of their own and MRAPs/APC to better handle crises such as those of Suguta valley, Mandera and Wajir. However, its alleged some officials within the military felt empowering the AP with such capabilities was not needed...which makes perfect sense but some items such as MRAPs should have been provided. The APs ended up getting some skinned down versions of rotors which can be just called VIP helis as they lack any repulsion capabilities.

Flash forward to 2014 and the rampant incursion of Somalia's al~shabaab at border towns, banditry in the wild north and heavy commitment of KDF in somalia makes handing of hot spots such as Garissa, Wajir et al problematic.

Should the AP had been empowered then, the situation of banditry, al shabaab raiding police posts would have been better handled. To date i have never understood why the AP lack MRAPs even after being killed in their scores, its partly not fortifying their positions but again they need these kits.

can the AP at least be rearmed to better deal with these threats? The soft skin Land cruisers are simply sacrificing our boys. KDF declined going to Suguta valley with soft amor vehicles, the police need the same i believe.

what do u say forummers? How better should we arm/teeth our homeland security? Cyberspace has been extensively been debated.

@Mwaura, @Risasi care touch on these things concerning the AP armament?
livefire
livefire

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyArea Sat May 31 2014, 15:47

If I may

As far as i can remember the AP's mandate was to provide security to government institutions which was a rather static and limited mandate.

During Moi the AP were given increased mandate, mainly because the provincial administration reported directly to the presidency without interference from government bureaucracy. They were issued broad policing powers. If you remember the simmering feud with normal police. It was like they trespassed onto police ground. The issue being - What is their exact mandate? With reference to civil policing?

Now to the question, should the AP be given paramilitary capabilities?  

I say yes but with a rebranding so as not to drag civil policing into it.

It should also be gazetted that certain areas are under these paramilitary police and not the other blue boys.
GreyArea
GreyArea

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Sat May 31 2014, 18:02

livefire wrote:I rem there was a time the Administration Police under Kinuthia Mbugua sought to modernize but some quarters in the higher echelons in matters security felt it unwise.

The AP as of then wanted to rebrand and arm themselves to specifically better handle arid & semi arid policing.

They among others sought to have an air Calvary of their own and MRAPs/APC to better handle crises such as those of Suguta valley, Mandera and Wajir. However, its alleged some officials within the military felt empowering the AP with such capabilities was not needed...which makes perfect sense but some items such as MRAPs should have been provided. The APs ended up getting some skinned down versions of rotors which can be just called VIP helis as they lack any repulsion capabilities.

Flash forward to 2014 and the rampant incursion of Somalia's al~shabaab at border towns, banditry in the wild north and heavy commitment of KDF in somalia makes handing of hot spots such as Garissa, Wajir et al problematic.

Should the AP had been empowered then, the situation of banditry, al shabaab raiding police posts would have been better handled. To date i have never understood why the AP lack MRAPs even after being killed in their scores, its partly not fortifying their positions but again they need these kits.

can the AP at least be rearmed to better deal with these threats? The soft skin Land cruisers are simply sacrificing our boys. KDF declined going to Suguta valley with soft amor vehicles, the police need the same i believe.

what do u say forummers? How better should we arm/teeth our homeland security? Cyberspace has been extensively been debated.

@Mwaura, @Risasi care touch on these things concerning the AP armament?
the AP have being used to do the dirt work of our security agencies from guarding borders to quelling riots in nairobi with poor gears and poor know how of asymmetrical warfare,i remember a few years ago a couple of APs were massacre by suspected oromo while camped near the ethiopia /kenya  in what looked like poor tactical planning .this was a flat terrain and bushy where their enemy had the advantage,no fortification of any sort just a tent pitched in the middle  of nowhere and this has happened again in kenyan/somalia border 
Philippines give their police paramilitary training why cant we?the army can also be used in certain parts of kenya where police skills are limited ,we have seen other countries use their army e.g sudan ,colombia,israel e.t.c why cant we! they have assets which the police desperately.we better wake up the alshabaab dont respect our border like the warlords.just watch this video and comprehend what those AP are going through at our border with somalia http://somaliwarmonitor.com/2012/02/16/alshabaabs-media-wing-al-kataib-latest-release-battlefront-el-wak-repelling-the-kenyan-proxies-english/

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Sat May 31 2014, 20:28

People resources if taken well care of will do their very best within their means even in the face of hardship. However this is not the case, not all security forces receive equal "people care". A few months ago, NTV did a documentary feature on the miserable life of the boys and girls in blue. One would have thought immediate executive action would have been taken instead of simply hiring more officers and consigning them to the same conditions, but it is such matters that paint a dire picture on the security situation and the debilitating conditions that such a security force faces. 

The situation is salvageable, and various forces such as the AP can be bolstered to better provide towards meeting the nation's security needs. 1.4 billion could do wonders to uplift some of the conditions these officers face instead of being spent on non-delivered services or goods. 
NTV's 2 part feature follows, there is no way these officers could have been able to stop a brazen advance such as that shown in the El Wak video. Not without additional training, equipment, backup support and naturally morale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq5G7hWIZF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPMkT28UBlE

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Sun Jun 01 2014, 19:26

3 years on and you are still beating about the bush! I said this at the start and I will repeat it today, Kenya's woes are as a result of corruption, tribalism, incompetence-poor leadership at all levels-& shortsighted foreign policy. 

The Al-Shabaab, a poorly organized regional terrorist network, is able to run circles around your security agencies and attack at will because your security and intelligence apparatus is a joke. 

This was on full display during the Wesgate attack, when 4 Somalis fought off the largest military in East Africa, and in Baragoi, Turkana and Wajir, where the government has ceded control of those areas to bandits. I will not mention the gangs that are in full control of the urban areas. 

Over 100 terrorist attacks in less than 2 years is reason enough for the whole government to be sent packing. 

Kenya was under the United States' intelligence cover, and what you are witnessing are the consequences of the antagonistic pose taken by Uhuru Kenyatta. One can only imagine what will happen if the US intelligence decides to severe all links! Afghanistan.
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Jun 01 2014, 21:16

Gentlemen mambo tight. i know you are all waiting for my CIA maneno  esp. with aka Mekatilili around eehhh .  Very Happy 
sawa we will discuss more. give me a week or so.
some treats are real..
haya mambo ya saba saba si mazuri.

let these big dogs square it out so that we can all have soundless nights.
the blue eye guys are serious..... my fear is for them (blue eyes) to take it a notch higher. for the secptic..as bad as it may sound our corrupted kenya police, armed somali neighbours weren,t realised after 2013. why all over sudden a surge in insecurity?

baadaye  tutaongea
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Mon Jun 02 2014, 06:47

Risasi wrote:Gentlemen mambo tight. i know you are all waiting for my CIA maneno  esp. with aka Mekatilili around eehhh .  Very Happy 
some treats are real..

the blue eye guys are serious..... my fear is for them (blue eyes) to take it a notch higher. for the secptic..as bad as it may sound our corrupted kenya police, armed somali neighbours weren,t realised after 2013. why all over sudden a surge in insecurity?

baadaye  tutaongea

Waiting with bated breath brother Risasi!

On Somalia, remember KDF's incursion?

Hard at work, saba saba is a wonderful start. Spring, we are going to do this like it is 1792!  Very Happy
mekatilili
mekatilili

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon Jun 02 2014, 18:31

mekatilili wrote:3 years on and you are still beating about the bush! I said this at the start and I will repeat it today, Kenya's woes are as a result of corruption, tribalism, incompetence-poor leadership at all levels-& shortsighted foreign policy. 

The Al-Shabaab, a poorly organized regional terrorist network, is able to run circles around your security agencies and attack at will because your security and intelligence apparatus is a joke. 

This was on full display during the Wesgate attack, when 4 Somalis fought off the largest military in East Africa, and in Baragoi, Turkana and Wajir, where the government has ceded control of those areas to bandits. I will not mention the gangs that are in full control of the urban areas. 

Over 100 terrorist attacks in less than 2 years is reason enough for the whole government to be sent packing. 

Kenya was under the United States' intelligence cover, and what you are witnessing are the consequences of the antagonistic pose taken by Uhuru Kenyatta. One can only imagine what will happen if the US intelligence decides to severe all links! Afghanistan.
lets not underestimate alshabaab even uhuru has come to realize that.

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon Jun 02 2014, 18:55

Risasi wrote:Gentlemen mambo tight. i know you are all waiting for my CIA maneno  esp. with aka Mekatilili around eehhh .  Very Happy 
some treats are real..

baadaye  tutaongea
of all the countries in somalia alshabaab finds us easier to force to leave somalia,we practical help them finance their war in somali,most of the foreign recruits are from kenya. we are basically helping them destroy our country.
dont try to under estimate this terror group,i have seen their propaganda video takeout amison tanks ,casspir mrap .they have learned from season jihadist from wars in iraq,afganistan ,yemen e.t.c .jihadist links in somalia can be traced as far back when america was in somali in the 90's.alshabaab is loosing territory and they are flee to kenyan 
one question can the kenyan government tell us the number of kenyans who are and were fighting somalia ,does it have their identity?
a recent leaked video of alqaead in the arabian peninsular ,just our next door neighbour  training and attack on shiite houthi's for all you understating their tactic 
http://www.funker530.com/al-qaeda-wipes-out-rival-militant-encampment-hd/

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty Kenya Needs No Enemies

Post  mekatilili Mon Jun 02 2014, 20:29

Lamu, Kenya: Police in Lamu are in a spot after it emerged they had in April offered armed escort for a mysterious white woman travelling in a vehicle that was used to attack and kill two Kenyan soldiers last week.
Investigations show the same Toyota Land Cruiser registration number KAV 599E was between April 15 and 22 used by a white woman who had hired it seeking to cross the Kenya-Somalia border to visit Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) troops in Ras Kamboni.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000123274&story_title=lamu-police-under-fire-over-vehicle-used-in-attack-on-kdf-soldiers
mekatilili
mekatilili

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty Today's sky thrill

Post  Mkenya Mon Jun 02 2014, 23:31

Today was clear skies interrupted by KDF-AF planes of interest to see was the German Grob trainers.As they say smoke is an indicator of fire I'm sure something "4th generation nasty" will be or has landed at LAB. Kenya doesn't go shopping for armor just for fun look at our current armor Kenyatta/Moi era YYs,F-5s etc was to deter our brothers on the West n East whose regimes then wanted a slice of Kenya.
Mkenya
Mkenya

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 3 Empty KAF 50TH ANNIVERSARY

Post  mchoraji Tue Jun 03 2014, 12:58

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-50-years-of-flight-fright-and-glory-/-/1056/2332326/-/bix490/-/index.html

Looking forward to see what's in store
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Tue Jun 03 2014, 13:23

mekatilili wrote:Lamu, Kenya: Police in Lamu are in a spot after it emerged they had in April offered armed escort for a mysterious white woman travelling in a vehicle that was used to attack and kill two Kenyan soldiers last week.
Investigations show the same Toyota Land Cruiser registration number KAV 599E was between April 15 and 22 used by a white woman who had hired it seeking to cross the Kenya-Somalia border to visit Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) troops in Ras Kamboni.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mobile/?articleID=2000123274&story_title=lamu-police-under-fire-over-vehicle-used-in-attack-on-kdf-soldiers
the truth which risasi dont want to accept when other country busy collecting intel,funding their counter terrorism agencies and training ours are busy asleep.you storm a mall and start looting ,the so called the tip of spear (our special forces) who are not upto tech to know that security footage from the mall was being streamed somewhere else
who dont do anything else but wait for the media to show their new assault rifles bought by taxpayer money while uganda special forces are busy in somalia putting their training into practice  as previously shown  here by my post on uganda military thread and just recently somalia parliament attack .while our military sit around formulating conspiracy ideas.
here is a short documentary about Australia secret war's so that @risasi can come up with more conspiracy thoughts.

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Tue Jun 03 2014, 14:34

mchoraji wrote:http://www.nation.co.ke/news/The-50-years-of-flight-fright-and-glory-/-/1056/2332326/-/bix490/-/index.html

Looking forward to see what's in store
i saw part 1 last night and it was not that well informative ,compiled and packed compare with this ethiopian documentary 
part 1
http://www.ethiotube.net/video/17345/Documentary--The-Ethiopian-Air-Force--Part-1

part 2

http://www.ethiotube.net/video/17594/Documentary--The-Ethiopian-Air-Force--Part-2

Last edited by africaken on Tue Jun 03 2014, 14:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Tue Jun 03 2014, 15:29

It's now getting hilarious, is comparing ourselves with everyone else all that we'l be doing here? Let's assume we find everyone is better than us. then?
Who are you africaken?
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next