THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+34
Ned Starks Head
Analyst
Observer
mwepesi
Interloper
kimiti
Ole Sidai
livefire
Balozi
Mkenya
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Mbaine
tempest
vince
mashaa
Sayaret matkal
Olekoima
MWAURA
Admin
Flying Crane
Kobooz
timoh
Sierra Kilo
Batian
Spartan
mekatilili
mJESHI mMOJA
jasiri
Al Bashir
one man army
SS Jamuhuri
countersniper
Risasi
areba
38 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Analyst Tue Feb 07 2012, 12:16

Vitruvian wrote:Whatever. But Analyst's almost-zealous-veneration for SIN goes a very long way beyond bounds. I'm having a really, really hard time believing that the relation is merely casual. Considering that there is no real substance to SIN. Analyst has demonstrated that his analytical powers are sufficiently profound to see through SIN and I can only interpret his infatuation in one way.

Vitruvian,

Always spooking me.
i like SIN he is good in gathering information and coming out with very good leads....am sure NSIS, MOD Kenya, US State Dept, MIG, etc are salivating they could recruit and sharpen SIN.

My octopus defense on SIN is not obsessive just a mere habit like your penchant for defense issues just as Nkarei and Risasi love KDF

Am not SIN.

Nkarei...Major Chirchir did mention SIN in his yesterday tweets. Am sure the major was well advised before he mentioned that website in his official tweeter account.

https://twitter.com/#!/MajorEChirchir

SIN has earned his reputation...by the way the Major has not trashed SIN earlier reports on KDF when asked by his followers if they were true.

The major is good at trashing Nation stories and HSMPress (AL-Shabaab tweets) as propaganda that should be ignored

I like it when Vitruvian takes a keen look at those details so that he can't skin me alive again

Nkarei and Risasi and Vitruvian should save me from this orgy of 'mistaken identity !!

AAAAAAAMMMMMMM NNNNNOOOOOTTT SIN!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Tue Feb 07 2012, 12:43

Risasi wrote:@Analyst why not go ahead and fill the Vacuum??? aaahhh!!!! KWACHUWA!!! like a Kenyan Mdosi to an unclaimed prime Land …….when the owner surfaces, we will compensate him……….I will back you with air cover LoLest…..tricky one eeeeh that’s our J.O.B.Twisted Evil

Separately when did this happen? I must have beeen wandering somewhere in the clouds-----> did How i wish i was SIN's Goldman...imagine being mentioned by the official KDF spokesman as an authentic source of info

Risasi

Am not a good master of disguise.

Great job defending motherland dude!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 12:47

Interloper wrote:See link below. I found it funny considering all the talk that has been going on here about SIN.

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Clip_image001
MajorEChirchir
Major E. Chirchir

# Intel Briefs...KDF 100 days in Somalia-What we have managed to accomplish. http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1573
So, by what miracle does a full KDF Major and Kenya Military spokesman refer to and ask us to infer from a website that is "certainly not KDF/GoK" and "churns out rubbish?" Convoluted are the ways of (counter)espionage.
Vitruvian wrote:...Come clean on this Goldman fella, Tom...
And what do you know that you're not allowed to tell us, Analyst?
Analyst wrote:
Risasi
...Am not a good master of disguise...
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
Charles Baudelaire.

(p.s. The emphasis is NOT on the Devil, Analyst.)

Finesse notwithstanding, the objectives are being achieved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 13:56

Major Chirchir made no reference tweets or media briefings, to any other sources but KDF/NSIS. In some of his tweets, you will also find threads from HSMPress, Somaliareport, Standardmedia, etc. It is not to mean approval of the contents of these houses - only intended to provide cross-references of the subject of the Major's tweets, is all. Remember he is the propaganda warfare office.

Guys, the truth is never relative, even in the Sleuths-world. If Analyst says he ain't SIN, then damn it, he ain't. Even if he was, it changes little of the discussions we have here. Not one person here is not using a nom de plume, as far as i can tell, some have several - it really isn't our business nor concern the justifications and the covers used. Regardless, this is a discussion forum, and everyone has duty to evaluate the content of it themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 14:53

ole Nkarei wrote:Major Chirchir made no reference tweets or media briefings, to any other sources but KDF/NSIS. In some of his tweets, you will also find threads from HSMPress, Somaliareport, Standardmedia, etc. It is not to mean approval of the contents of these houses - only intended to provide cross-references of the subject of the Major's tweets, is all. Remember he is the propaganda warfare office.

Guys, the truth is never relative, even in the Sleuths-world. If Analyst says he ain't SIN, then damn it, he ain't. Even if he was, it changes little of the discussions we have here. Not one person here is not using a nom de plume, as far as i can tell, some have several - it really isn't our business nor concern the justifications and the covers used. Regardless, this is a discussion forum, and everyone has duty to evaluate the content of it themselves.
The Major is clearly referring us to http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1573.
KDF 100 days in Somalia-What we have managed to accomplish. http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1573
That's as good as endorsing SIN as a reliable source of information. One does not provide a cross-reference to a source one does not believe is reliable, n'est-ce pas?

Don't sweat over this. All in a day's debate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 15:05

Vitruvian wrote:
That's as good as endorsing SIN as a reliable source of information. One does not provide a cross-reference to a source one does not believe is reliable, n'est-ce pas?

Don't sweat over this. All in a day's debate.

Pas de tout, mon vieux. Vraiment! The 'cross-reference' is not Major Chirchir's. Moreover, in a propaganda jaunt, the weight and not the truth is what sways the masses - we here on this blog are certainly not the masses, a' vrai dit, non? Alors donc? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Feb 07 2012, 16:24

Guys let's move on now. You have dwelt on this SIN business for far too long to the point of making this site pretty boring. Why not let SIN get on with their business whether we agree with them or not. Who is forcing who to accept them anyway.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 17:24

OK, point taken, plus Olekoima and others are bursting at the seams, so let's drop SIN.
Eishhhh, if you'll pardon my French.
ole Nkarei wrote:
Pas de tout, mon vieux. Vraiment! The 'cross-reference' is not Major Chirchir's. Moreover, in a propaganda jaunt, the weight and not the truth is what sways the masses - we here on this blog are certainly not the masses, a' vrai dit, non? Alors donc? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Tue Feb 07 2012, 18:58

mekatilili wrote:
Credit has to be given to them for being pertinent to the the discourse.

The next Moongheekey?....Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Pwani

Thank you,
Sparkatilili

Does anyone else see this group as Kenya's biggest challenge yet?
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 19:39

mekatilili wrote:Does anyone else see this group as Kenya's biggest challenge yet?

These un-educated bunch however fail to realize that UNITY RESULTS IN A MORE POWERFUL ENTITY THAN A SECESSION CAN EVER ACHIEVE.

They claim to be marginalized yet if you digg deeper you will find that these dipshits hardly venture inland to claim their birthright.

They marginalize themselves

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Tue Feb 07 2012, 20:07

fusebox wrote:
mekatilili wrote:Does anyone else see this group as Kenya's biggest challenge yet?

These un-educated bunch however fail to realize that UNITY RESULTS IN A MORE POWERFUL ENTITY THAN A SECESSION CAN EVER ACHIEVE.

They claim to be marginalized yet if you digg deeper you will find that these dipshits hardly venture inland to claim their birthright.

This group is funded and directed by wealthy arab and swahili businessmen who are ready to kill for the clout they had during the slave trade era. Just like in those days the coast has a caste system : Arabs, Swahili, Islamized Africans, everyone else. They are using the Islamized Africans as their foot soldiers in their quest to rid the coast of the Kaafirs.

I am from the coast region and was a muslim and in the face of the al shabaab war and the civil war in Nigeria I am for the first time scared! Seeds of hate and extremism have been planted and this has the potential of being Kenyanna's (whoever coined that name should be arrested rabbit ) greatest challenge yet.

We can NOT afford another bout of violence!!
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 20:26

mekatilili wrote:

This group is funded and directed by wealthy arab and swahili businessmen who are ready to kill for the clout they had during the slave trade era. Just like in those days the coast has a caste system : Arabs, Swahili, Islamized Africans, everyone else. They are using the Islamized Africans as their foot soldiers in their quest to rid the coast of the Kaafirs.

I am from the coast region and was a muslim and in the face of the al shabaab war and the civil war in Nigeria I am for the first time scared! Seeds of hate and extremism have been planted and this has the potential of being Kenyanna's (whoever coined that name should be arrested rabbit ) greatest challenge yet.

That would be Vitruvian, though it has existed in Military and Civilian planning circles for a decade; but the man is to be commended not arrested - best focus point for the blog, if I may say so. Now you, little bra, if Vitruvian is arrested, you are in grave danger too of arrest considering a lot of us still are not convinced you are not Siamese twins!! Hehehe!!

But seriously, with a world lacking of a clear ideological divide, as it has been since the fall of the Soviet Empire, the resource-competition has unhappily taken a religious face, much worse than a philosophy-based conflict - no rationale required in religious beliefs! Even were the dramatic demographical evolution taking place in Western Nations to accelerate, I see this religious divide dominating societal conflict for a long time in the future. Eeeissh!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 20:58

First step to solving this problem is understanding that it's not "THEY," it's "WE." If it's THEY, then THEY have every right to self-determination. If it's WE, then WE have to solve this problem together.
Certain Arab and Swahili businessmen may very well have their agendas. But the ordinary folk have genuine grievances. Simply clobbering them or dismissing them as ignorant will likely have the opposite effect. Perhaps, as a second step, the iniquities should be addressed (as elsewhere in the country). Give the people a sense of justice and hope - the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Perhaps they hold such truths to be self-evident.

Pax Romana.
Pax Ottomana.
Pax Britannica.
Pax Kenyana.
Hey Presto - Kenyana! A hypothetical African entity comprising, roughly, the Congolian Forests, the Great Lakes, the Great Rift Valley, the Lower Nile and the Horn.
mekatilili wrote:
fusebox wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:10

ole Nkarei wrote:
That would be Vitruvian, though it has existed in Military and Civilian planning circles for a decade; but the man is to be commended not arrested - best focus point for the blog, if I may say so. Now you, little bra, if Vitruvian is arrested, you are in grave danger too of arrest considering a lot of us still are not convinced you are not Siamese twins!! Hehehe!!
Heh, heh! Not letting go, eh? But I get it. Like the SIN thing and me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:49

nn

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 21:53

Vitruvian wrote:
Heh, heh! Not letting go, eh? But I get it. Like the SIN thing and me.

Sorry, buddy, couldn't resist a little dig at Metikilili - you are just collateral Very Happy !! But seriously, after a year of nearly daily exchanges, it does feel like I could get away with a little bit of ribbing you, Jas, Bulletman, Olekoima, Metikilili, and many others, is all. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 07 2012, 22:03

mekatilili wrote:I am from the coast region and was a muslim and in the face........
Ulivuka tariff?

mekatilili wrote:....and in the face of the al shabaab war and the civil war in Nigeria I am for the first time scared! Seeds of hate and extremism have been planted and this has the potential of being Kenyanna's greatest challenge yet.

Moar powers to NSIS maybe? Sorta liek 1980's special branch???

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Mombasa Republican Council...its land militancy

Post  Analyst Tue Feb 07 2012, 23:31

The opportunity to be up in arms is so timely....just when KDF is about to give a knock out punch to Al-Shabaab.

If you read SIN http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1633 (Please forgive me).....he associates MRC with port trade unionists, wealthy coast businessmen, besides land militancy. Interesting is the criminal activities to raise funds. Funds used to conduct criminal activities such as training in Mulungunipa, collaborating with Al-Shabaab, buying arms in Somalia, and most alarming, to stop and sabotage tourism in Kenya.....(the reason why KDF is sweating in Somalia)....so the cycle starts from where it started---- around the same circumference of militancy theaters!!(Coast/Mombasa-Somalia-Mombasa)

How well orchestrated!!!!??....since these devils can't do tourism sabotage through hefty ransoms they want to turn Mombasa to a field of fear, chaos, and anarchy that tourism will die a painful death.

I know i will be accused of SIN...just a humble opinion

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 06:31

The SINner has provided a very interesting (S)INsight
The BS meter reading of that article has dropped below zero
Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Bs_met11
The Exorcism bore fruit.
You are forgiven

Back to top Go down

Post  one man army Wed Feb 08 2012, 07:09

good to be back guys.Kenya navy ship jasiri on the way.The most advanced warship yet!

Last edited by one man army on Wed Feb 08 2012, 09:27; edited 1 time in total

one man army

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai Wed Feb 08 2012, 08:07

one man army wrote:good to be back guys.Kenya navy ship shunjaa on the way.The most advanced warship yet!

I guess "Shunjaa" has been in service for quite sometime if my memory serves me right,Mr. I think you are talking of "Jasiri".......the long awaited monster. Whatever it is,well done and may same professionalism continue and be enriched. All indicators are that more muscle is on the way. Power can never be projected by empty diplomacy:D

Ever heard of "Shujaa and Shupavu" ? Jasiri should be more 'muscular' in all aspects according to...then history. With ongoing sea threats especially from rag tag pirates,Ke deserve more sea muscle with long endurance,speed and detection capabilities. Hope Jasiri suites the bill. It got very long history so far......many guys lost their unga kwa hio maneno since 2003. It's happy ending.

Last edited by Ole Sidai on Wed Feb 08 2012, 09:14; edited 1 time in total
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Feb 08 2012, 08:53

one man army wrote:good to be back guys.Kenya navy ship shunjaa on the way.The most advanced warship yet!

Welcome back one man army. It is Jasiri you are reffering to not Shujaa. Ole Sidai is right.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kenya+Navy+ship+finally+to+sail+home+/-/1056/1322102/-/r1vj21/-/
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Feb 08 2012, 09:12

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Jasiri

The KNS Jasiri Mombasa. How lovely.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Feb 08 2012, 09:13

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Jasiri02

Hmmn?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  one man army Wed Feb 08 2012, 09:28

I MEANT JASIRI NOT SHUNJAA GUYS SORRY FOR THAT MISTAKE.

one man army

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 08 2012, 11:01

Vitruvian wrote:
Kenyana! A hypothetical African entity comprising, roughly, the Congolian Forests, the Great Lakes, the Great Rift Valley, the Lower Nile and the Horn.

@ Vitruvian, the idea of Kenyana is fine. However, do we get to vote on the name? East Africa sounded pretty fine to me.

BTW, don't let our brothers down south hear of that name. They have enough excuses already. Lol...
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 12:13

I'm not sure they voted on the names of the Roman, Ottoman and British empires, but hey, these are new and exciting times!
East Africa is a fine name but does not include the Congolian Forests, the Horn and parts of the Lower Nile and the Great Rift Valley. And Kinshasa is not in the east.
Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Kenyan11

Spartan wrote:
Vitruvian wrote:
Kenyana! A hypothetical African entity comprising, roughly, the Congolian Forests, the Great Lakes, the Great Rift Valley, the Lower Nile and the Horn.

@ Vitruvian, the idea of Kenyana is fine. However, do we get to vote on the name? East Africa sounded pretty fine to me.

BTW, don't let our brothers down south hear of that name. They have enough excuses already. Lol...
[img][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 08 2012, 12:56

The Roman and Ottoman empires were expanded by war and conquest. Any room for conquest in these exciting times?
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 08 2012, 13:04

As was the British Empire. But is the pen not mightier than the sword?
Spartan wrote:The Roman and Ottoman empires were expanded by war and conquest. Any room for conquest in these exciting times?

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 08 2012, 13:31

Give me one empire or country that grew its territories without economic and military might. With Tz expected to overtake Kenya in the next 7 - 10 years as the biggest economy in East Africa, you might want to temper your optimism, bro.

While am all for integration, I just find Kenyana wildly imaginary even hypothetically speaking.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next