THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+34
MOOZALENDO
mambotupu
mJESHI mMOJA
Nesta
mashaa
Fabrizio
mwepesi
Batian
mekatilili
Analyst
Ned Starks Head
Al Bashir
UncleBoni
one man army
tempest
Kobooz
mbs
Interloper
timoh
Flying Crane
Risasi
MWAURA
vince
Olekoima
livefire
Ole Sidai
Sierra Kilo
jasiri
kimiti
Spartan
cylon
countersniper
Mbaine
areba
38 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty AN AFRICAN TRAGEDY

Post  Mbaine Fri Mar 02 2012, 12:16

Cyclon:
"Well im sorry if im to ahead for you guys"

AzKahia: Ha ha ha..... Ahead going where?

Cyclon:
''... i was born in kenya but i was raised to think like an american so we usually get caught up with our achievements well i guess you all guys displayed to me your not
ready for such discussions which is okay.".

AzKahia: Dude, one of Sammy's biggest achievements is to recreate colonialism in the collective African psyche including those in the diaspora, so much so that you look on the country of your birth with disdain.
To reinforce this, Sam will even go to the extent of stealing the credit for our achievements.... Case in point. Saturdays strike at K-60 . His gameplan? To make sure you will never think highly enough of yourself to fight the yoke of the Neo-colonial movement. It is the movement which we saw at work in the War of Liberation of Libya (more war of resource liberation) and the same yoke is about to be wrestled on Somalia, should Johnny have his way.

Selah (Think on this).
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty IED Solution found

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 02 2012, 12:49

I noticed KDF was reporting less IED causalities lately

They simply got something great from Israel...

Kenya Army Acquired Wildcat Armored Wheeled Vehicles From Israel...

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Risasi Fri Mar 02 2012, 12:54

@ Vitruvian and Co pole pole bana your going to crack my ribs and I am due for my medical soon… Very Happy
@Cyclon would love to give you a ride, but you have to be in kenya and also the Heli Zw-9A belongs to a sister unit, the army air Calvary . out of my far reach Crying or Very sad
@ kooboz the Hawk is a old expensive lady let her rest in peace. The current goal of the KDF-AF is to have a responsible and running AF and not a museum of hanger queens… I will sleep with Mr Woo daughter for any day for the former based on our GDP.
@jasiri the primary purpose of camouflage is to disrupt the characteristic shape of the item, to reduce shine, and to make the item difficult to identify even if it is spotted. This gives time for counter actions. modern day combat has reduced the value of real visual camouflage by relying on electronic measures for identification. In the 21th century camouflage is a standard uniform at best.
KDF Employs the British DPM-95 (distractive pattern material) as a stand field dress http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disruptive_Pattern_Material. For the army and partial for the police and paramilitary units. The navy and airforce have similar patterns of a different shade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXzioVGCqB4&feature=relmfu
the two-colour desert variant is a standard field dress for the KWS http://www.kws.org/info/news/2011/2febrecruit.html
UPDF wears the US woodland http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_Woodland_pattern.svg And Tz the DPM in different pocket designs.
To add more
KAF flies the British Temperate Scheme for the fighter squadrons
http://www.jpsmodell.de/dc/draw/f4_fgr2_raf_temp66.jpg and the British Africa desert scheme for the transport aircrafts.
good day
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Mar 02 2012, 13:26

Analyst wrote:

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Wildcat_3

You mean this monster? Looks great.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Mar 02 2012, 13:42

@Risasi, so we are not into Dessert DPM because of electronics?

Kiir, Meles and Kibaki are heading to Lamu. Without compromising specifics what is the protocol in transporting this leaders? I assumed, based on past observations and heavy military a/c prescence yesterday at HKNW, that they would take separate choppers/aircrafts from Wilson then head to Lamu. I hear separate convoys max out on survivability.

Separately in a more slightly off topic, does the airforce apply semicircular/quadrant rule when flying (esp fighters)? Are you guys bound by the same civil aviation rules some of us prop drivers are bound by?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty African tragedy

Post  MOOZALENDO Fri Mar 02 2012, 13:45

Been visiting outside the fence, but nimeona uhondo, so came in. I salute all the afandes here, please keep your cool, that gives many of us pride. Hot rods will always be, I suppose we should let them be...so long as they do not break delicate chinaware.No
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Mar 02 2012, 13:57

looking at some of the UAS options out there like the Raven etc i wonder if the military wont be better of with modified RC banana hobby air crafts like this Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 1

I seriously look at those options out there (especially with the rumour that KDF now has raven class UAS) and i wonder where the difference lies between them and this. You can retro it the above RC plane with cams n u have a UAS. somebody enlighten me here.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:08

@jasiri what risasi meant is that the DPM desert is the official field dress for the KWS.

@many I feel we should release slake on Cylon. a loose canon ?? no. we have seen worse. he does not demeaning apart from taking web space. he is not bonded, is he ? as long as he say something within the a east African defense content he is free to post. Anyway this is not Canaan like one member said, we shouldn’t bow at the Golden calf. That’s my two bit…any suggestions.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:15

@ Risasi, the woo family is mighty interested in the possibilities this Thunder bird of theirs can achieve. rumaging through the internet i came across this picture of a new version of the JF-17 still under development Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 080228003993231
It looks like a picture morph of the F-18 and F-35. Believe me i had a hard time believing it existed until i drew parrarels with this pic of the newer block 2 thunder. The intakes, Fuselage, Landing gear and hardpoint arrangements look the same. the only striking difference is the twin rudder config, nose and canopy re-design.Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 JF-17+THUNDER_FC-1-Pakistan_china_1
Mr Woo might be on to something here. I think you have won me over to the Thunder side finally.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:18

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:@jasiri what risasi meant is that the DPM desert is the official field dress for the KWS.

Roger Mjeshi
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:48

Olekoima wrote:
Analyst wrote:

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Wildcat_3

You mean this monster? Looks great.

thats it...no RPG or IED can do it damage...

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:20

Olekoima wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Kobooz wrote:africanspotlight.com/2012/02/nigerian-navy-to-acquire-kenyas-rejected-vessel-for-n10-billion-upgrade-it-with-25-million
I want to believe this is a rumour. We have waited for this gal long enough

I knew something was a miss when risasi started mud slinging the Nigerians and S.africans. they stole your play toy eeehhh? I am so sorry……dudes...Laughing

Must be a formidable machine. Why should the Nigerians covet it this much? Before it was the Malaysians. What is the actual position anyway. This piece by the Star is quite contradictory.

[url=http://www.the-star.co.ke/national/national/64197-nigeria-targets-kenyan-naval-ship
http://www.the-star.co.ke/national/national/64197-nigeria-targets-kenyan-naval-ship[/quote[/url]]

It is unlikely that we may be seeing KNS Jasiri Mombasa in Kenyan waters. So what next for the navy after waiting all these years. Are other vessels planned for? Who are likely to be future suppliers? British? French? Spanish?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:21

@MOOZALENDO jambo sana.. welcome

@jasiri it good to hear that news… one extra convert to added to my olekioma Fc-1 squadron….engines have fail to see the bird mature. 24 JF-17 and an advance pilot school with Yak130/L-15 we would be set.....no hair pulling & scrambling after the july budget day:evil: (affordable aircrafts) ... so you were secretly googling it out eehhhh… we will talk about the F-15 feature in my coming post……Separately check out the f-35 cockpit opening . dam the Americans they always strive to be unique..

@fusebox The Washington post is a professional media out let it would be absurd and unprofessional for them to relay on most google leads for their issues. The article defines the matter as reported and not rumored, two different words.

Guys from my stand point we have two balls to jangle We have the novice members that are trying to get their footings and the more or less experts that want to converse in deeper understandings. It’s a grey area to attaining and maintaining the crème de la crème with the two hand in hand.
So how do we classify what is relevant or irrelevant and to whom is it relevant? Where do we draw the line between the relevant and irrelevant for discussion?
where do we draw the line between what is classified and “the military is not doing anything about the issue”?
Should our defense discussion be an open book for anyone with a username and password? We had guys like SBM, who came in got what they wanted and haven’t been seen ever since.. Should we discus issues in finer details or risked to be termed as wishful thinkers as Fusebox puts it. Should we proceed with sticky rules or occult brotherhood like membership that only the seconded ones get enlisted and compromise enlisiting of new weaker members from joining in

We should note that even if we tyler Cyclon today, they will always be another novice guy who is going to bumb in the site asking or giving “silly” proposals or ideas. We also need to crack a rib or two at times like the landing on the sun at night story. The forum is blessed with combat person from more then 3 different countries (KE, UG and Zimbabwe) who are will to share the little knowledge they have. How do we use that for our on enlightens and recreation.

Or we should we dwell on the vicious circle of high and low tech discusion that we are currently in..
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty Self-moderation

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:36

I second Mjeshi ( and that is some heavy 'two-bits', soldier!!), and concur completely with the Bullet-man's analysis too. I reckon self-regulation here is what makes this forum so different, vibrant and healthy. And this call applies more to the rookies - ease in, brothers, completely freely, but just ease in.

Now, Cyclon –stand down, little brother. I know it galls anyone to be singled-out for criticism, but that ain’t no call to go full-auto with your GPMG. Just calm down and rationally consider criticism made, then weigh your responses – there is good advice advanced to you in the criticism, little bro. Our individual and collective rights are intertwined to responsibilities too.

Btw – in matters of Security & Intelligence, the ‘’right to know’’ is counterbalanced by the ’’need-to-know’’. Civilian oversight as you refer to is not the function of every Kamau, Otieno, Wafula, Aisha; and secondly even that Civilian Oversight is weighted on the risks of the disclosures. This is not a peculiar notion, being a rule-of-thumb in all progressive democracies since time began – GOD told ADAM the ‘’why’’ not to eat the Fruit. Adam judiciously withheld that explanation to EVE until she bloody well had swallowed the damn fruit!! ( Now see what Sh..t that got us all into, eh?)

Oh, this site is flagged as a front-tab on quite a number of well-intentioned Intelligence outfits in a lot of capitals, and equally with their opposite not-so-well-intentioned. Disclosures must therefore of necessity be carefully couched. And appropriately timed. Be patient, little bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:06

With you mjeshi & nkarei FYI nkarei "TON" is your new call sign..i baptist you in the name of the scared web here hence forth call sign One TON you are Twisted Evil

@many cyclone contributions are more better than the Gay activist and Co who tried to over run throw the forum within two week of enlisting with proposal that we try same sex. I would have kick their asses but I do again they would enjoy it. Cylon is far better than the official sponsor and sole distributor of SIN propaganda at East African userboard a big hand cheers to Mr. Analyst.
Cyclone lives in the future that all. Lets accept him his our brother. we can choose our friends but we can,t choose our family , we live with them…..Promise me dude cyclone; you will be taking your medications before posting in the future and I will do the covert ops for you… ok young man………….

Ok guys he will take his medication so leave him alone. you lads are like women only that your facial hair forbid me to interpret you are so. siting around and gossiping about other men..... Zip it up. There should be a small choice among rotten tomatoes....shoo shooooo and away from him.

Last edited by Flying Crane on Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:25; edited 3 times in total
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:14

ole Nkarei wrote:I second Mjeshi ( and that is some heavy 'two-bits', soldier!!), and concur completely with the Bullet-man's analysis too. I reckon self-regulation here is what makes this forum so different, vibrant and healthy. And this call applies more to the rookies - ease in, brothers, completely freely, but just ease in.

Now, Cyclon –stand down, little brother. I know it galls anyone to be singled-out for criticism, but that ain’t no call to go full-auto with your GPMG. Just calm down and rationally consider criticism made, then weigh your responses – there is good advice advanced to you in the criticism, little bro. Our individual and collective rights are intertwined to responsibilities too.

Btw – in matters of Security & Intelligence, the ‘’right to know’’ is counterbalanced by the ’’need-to-know’’. Civilian oversight as you refer to is not the function of every Kamau, Otieno, Wafula, Aisha; and secondly even that Civilian Oversight is weighted on the risks of the disclosures. This is not a peculiar notion, being a rule-of-thumb in all progressive democracies since time began – GOD told ADAM the ‘’why’’ not to eat the Fruit. Adam judiciously withheld that explanation to EVE until she bloody well had swallowed the damn fruit!! ( Now see what Sh..t that got us all into, eh?)

Oh, this site is flagged as a front-tab on quite a number of well-intentioned Intelligence outfits in a lot of capitals, and equally with their opposite not-so-well-intentioned. Disclosures must therefore of necessity be carefully couched. And appropriately timed. Be patient, little bro.

There is no uniform that is obliged to go spilling classified/sensitive info out there. Remember the oath and the military act supersedes any demand by civilians for info. Even with the new dispensation there are conditions under which the right to access information has to be exercised. Otherwise today I cannot say I have the right to go to the barracks unconditionally to see what my tax money has bought! So no need to be apologetic, in fact sometimes I feel like we are almost striping a bit too naked here. The technical, educative and whatever boosts our patriotism is quite enough. On this note, do we have some Z9's operated by the navy? I saw one with a very unique camo

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  vince Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:21

Flying Crane wrote:With you mjeshi & nkarei FYI nkarei "TON" is your new call sign..i baptist you in the name of the scared web here hence forth call sign One TON you are Twisted Evil

@many cyclone contributions are more better than the Gay activist and Co who tried to over run throw the forum within two week of enlisting with proposal that we try same sex. I would have kick their asses but I do again they would enjoy it. Cylon is far better than the official sponsor and sole distributor of SIN propaganda at East African userboard a big hand to Mr. Analyst.
Cyclone lives in the future that all. Lets accept him his our brother. we can choose our friends but we can,t choose our family , we live with them…..Promise me dude cyclone; you will be taking your medications before posting in the future and I will do the covert ops for you… ok young man………….

Ok guys he will take his medication so leave him alone. you lads are like women only that your facial hair forbid me to interpret you are so. siting around and gossiping about other men…… shoo shooooo and away from him. Zip it up. There should be small choice among rotten tomatoes.

Ha ha ha ha. Flying Crane you got me cracking bro! i bet you recommend Cyclone to the same medication that's been keeping you sane. you must be on something smoky man, Eiish!!
vince
vince

Back to top Go down

Post  Observer Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:26

don't you just luv the way the Crane flies in lol!

I love the spirit in this forum, reminds of the famous adage on the difference between soccer and rugby…here you have men and officers in uniform, military scholars, laymen, analysts, SINers , Cranes, KDF wanabes ... all in one big dialogue, the results can make a good case study on "an insight into ethos of military and civilian thinking" or something to that effect…The point is, let’s keep our heads on, we can always agree to disagree but let’s do it with decorum…but by all means don’t stop the dialogue coz that’s what would really kill the forum…

Away from the digress, some of the excerpts from the Washington times story are telling ..."Kenya has enlisted fighter
jets from Jordan, armored trucks from Israel and attack helicopters from China"…this I guess is the innovation required for a "third world army" to do a "first world armies" job…goes to show that to succeed in this region one has to grow a “home made defense force” pick the best and cost effective of the West, East, Mid East, Latin e.t.c and combine with some great Kenyan minds, some home grown skill at arms and tactics and you’re good to run….

The “Chai Ni Kismayu” guy identity revealed… http://tinyurl.com/7at6o9d ...but they should have included the guys rank, Kenyan Soldier sounds indifferent...“Kenyan soldier Nicholas Munyanya wears a helmet with the words written in Kiswahili "Tea in Kismayo" ...AP

Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai Fri Mar 02 2012, 16:34

[/quote]

Brothers,let freedom prevail. But it should not be twisted into "demand to know" because no one is obligated to "tell" here. Everything here is a privilege.

I got to know about this blog late last year from an Associate Prof whom we teach together. He knew of my previous decade plus of service in that great Ke and while researching some stuff about SOM,he stumbled on this blog. Many here are silent ears and eyes ready to grasp and share. Some in-depth positings and analysis here are envy to many especially reflecting on how such information was evasive in yester years.

Guys, let us self regulate and share our wealth of knowledge plus diversity. It is self ridicule to tell anyone that "you think like American" because to start with America is a land immigrants just like me and 99.9% others settled in 2 centuries and decades over. In colleges and entire society,I find diversity and creativity. Sometimes it is difficult to flash your passport in some cities in some countries(some where we lived before) despite "being American". Before cutting down your tree,mind your neighbors house! This board is so precious to generate into something else.

My sincere prayer is we get over this......Lets move on guys.
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02 2012, 17:01

Flying Crane wrote:FYI nkarei "TON" is your new call sign..i baptist you in the name of the scared web here hence forth call sign One TON you are Twisted Evil
Very Happy

Hehehe! Well put, Crane. Good cracker! But hold on with the ''Holy Water'' Baptism, mate - Forum Call-sign is simply "Ole Nkarei".

@Analyst - I second that completely. Lets get a move on.

@ Observer - cannot be "right-er". No other way to hold this intense amalgamation of ''men and officers in uniform, military scholars, laymen, analysts, SINers , Cranes, KDF wanabes ... all in one big dialogue''. Me, I will simply ''go dark'' if this indiscriminate senseless shelling continues.

@Ole Sidai - I have been getting daily calls from shadowy quarters you cannot believe, asking about this site and for validation of discussed material here. We must exercise due prudence here, guys!! We all have a duty of care to Kenyana!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 02 2012, 17:40

It may have been overlooked by many, but three East African presidents today laid the cornerstone of Kenyana as three East African Nations are laying its foundation a little further north.

The future has arrived.

This is good news, Cylon. Some of your more imaginative inventions might be just around the corner. Very Happy

I hope you did not understand our little scuffle as a personal attack. But there has been overwhelming reproof for the direction this forum was taking. You are welcome, brother. Just be a little solicitous, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 Empty Lamu Port Project

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 02 2012, 18:07

Congs to all involved. Now comes the hard work. That project, if successfully pulled off, will change this part of the world. I always tend to think that Shared Projects = Economic Integration and Economic Integration = Less Likelihood of Conflict.

Less conflict means I get a shot at living to a ripe old age. Yeah, I had to be 'selfish' and look at it with military glasses. But aren't we all motivated by the pursuit of pleasure and the avoidance of pain?

Seen someone's Google Maps impression of the project here and, not bad, not bad at all.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  tempest Fri Mar 02 2012, 21:49

Spartan wrote:Shared Projects = Economic Integration and Economic Integration = Less Likelihood of Conflict.
I agree very much. Economic integration is the key. Mean more resources and markets for our projects and less (per unit) cost. The USA, Canada and Mexico have NAFTA with 460 million people. Europe has the UE with just over 500 million people. China and India have over 1 billion people each therefore unstoppable if they get they **** right ... ... and seems they are/have.

Think what the African economic blocks could achieve with all the human and natural resources. Yes, we need to own and control our economies, more local ownership and have controls on indiciduals externalising money!

Last edited by tempest on Fri Mar 02 2012, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
tempest
tempest

http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Fri Mar 02 2012, 21:56

Spartan wrote: I always tend to think that Shared Projects = Economic Integration and Economic Integration = Less Likelihood of Conflict.
Brilliantly put ndugu spartan.

I also look at this project with interest, especially the effect it will have on the port of Mombasa, #deathknell
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 22:56

one man army wrote:did i just read that " I WAS TAUGHT TO THINK LIKE AN AMERICAN or my eyes are playing tricks on me? Tell me you just didnt say that! i have tried to stay away ever since this forum became an exchange of absurdity and i will tell you i have lived in United States for 10 years and for someone to suggest they are taught to think like Americans is the most outrageous,most shallow,most absurd allegation ive come across.First i will tell you Americans dont think so whoever taught u to think like them taught you not to think.Secondly, if there is anything like "thinking like an American," i suggest its about time someone starts thinking like an African.
My point here is that Americans are not better thinkers what they have is a disciplined system that ensures Politicians and office holders who are supposed to guard peoples trust do not fuck things up.You have heard the saying by Bismark that "AMERICAN SYSTEM WAS CONSTITUTED BY A GENIUS BUT IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF FOOLS." Those words hold true to this day.

Been in the usa 17 years and i guess you didnt go to school here like i did trying to integrate with others and mingling i guess not. Well there are several types of persona's that people adpat to,Americans do think like me sir they like my ideas like i said they are intrigued and i wonder if bill gates/steve jobs would say because they were people who thought outside the box. yes you have been living in the usa for 10 years but in pure ignorance you must meet with your kenyan buddies sitting around a grill and discussing life about home then you got to work in the morning do whatever you do and i guess its in healthcare. Well im different from that i learnt i have meet in the usa from marines to scientist meet them all and i give them insights and they give me theres about future combats and the next best thing in technology etc and its a jolly got time my life isnt stressed like many kenyans who come to the usa but dont adapt to the life.Thinking like an african has been proved all over the continent they get funded by whites to fight petty wars that displace millions over natural resources and cant compete global because many of them are not ready to leave in there comfort zone. I agree with you with the quote but that is not the peoples fault thanks to massive media industries anybody can control a government with a sizable checkbook exmaple the elcetions of this year crazy rich billionares are pouring millions of dollars into mit Romney so he can continue with bush's agenda.
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:04

Vitruvian wrote:
...im a civilian and im entitled to know what kind of arsenal my military has to protect me as a citizen...
I agree but this is not a Government-run site. You're asking the wrong people.
...Photon torpedoes,deep sensor arrays,teleportation devices...
... and other such technologies that will not see the light of day for decades. Or centuries.
...i guess you all guys displayed to me your not ready for such discussions ... Well im sorry if im to ahead for you guys...
...I dont know how i practice to show that I'm important...
Make up your mind.
...i was born in kenya but i was raised to think like an american...
...but yet your trying to call me a slave...
Not calling you a slave, just addressing Massa in the prescribed manner.

Please try to understand the content of a post before tearing it to pieces.

Other technologies? The world is an evolving mechanisms new technologies are invented everyday.But many are ignorant of their existence. And you should also prescribe to your European masters in the same manner.
Well im gonna be the MAN here and end this pointless discussion and continue back to talking to whatever gossips is going around the east african states
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:26

AzKahia wrote:
Cyclon:
"Well im sorry if im to ahead for you guys"

AzKahia: Ha ha ha..... Ahead going where?

Cyclon:
''... i was born in kenya but i was raised to think like an american so we usually get caught up with our achievements well i guess you all guys displayed to me your not
ready for such discussions which is okay.".

AzKahia: Dude, one of Sammy's biggest achievements is to recreate colonialism in the collective African psyche including those in the diaspora, so much so that you look on the country of your birth with disdain.
To reinforce this, Sam will even go to the extent of stealing the credit for our achievements.... Case in point. Saturdays strike at K-60 . His gameplan? To make sure you will never think highly enough of yourself to fight the yoke of the Neo-colonial movement. It is the movement which we saw at work in the War of Liberation of Libya (more war of resource liberation) and the same yoke is about to be wrestled on Somalia, should Johnny have his way.

Selah (Think on this).

I love my country and i acknowledge my heritage. But you gotta know something doesnt make these decsions because they want to bring back cololism they are great and more powerful bodies that control sammies action In libya gaddafi was sacked because BP was getting sick of him after that gulf oil disaster they had already lost billions in revenue so they decided to go after gaddafi first by relasing the lockerbie bomber then several appeasement campaigns then with BP/Exon-Mobil/shell all asked there governments respectfully that if any attack is taken they would gracefully pay for the campaign. One they funded the rebels,Nato got involved all part of the plan was going great gaddafi lost his support after high members of his government were bribed to drop him so they would be in the next democratic elections which they would soon have all the oil region be exploited/already refined in ships but it was to late after the rebels had realized what had just happened again they were paid millions to be quiet and allow the elections to happen. in Somalia oil companies are silencing the media not to report it only 3 networks have seen them talk about Kenyans achievements and its CNN,RT(russia today) and the BBC World News they don't want to announce any African achievements unless if its from SOUTH AFRICA. All major conflicts in africa and the world are not caused by countries but by greedy monopolistic corporation empires that want to seek control of the world.
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:32

Analyst wrote:

Is their proof of this alleged procurement but other than that still a great looking beast
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:35

jasiri wrote:looking at some of the UAS options out there like the Raven etc i wonder if the military wont be better of with modified RC banana hobby air crafts like this Kenya Defence Force - Page 18 1

I seriously look at those options out there (especially with the rumour that KDF now has raven class UAS) and i wonder where the difference lies between them and this. You can retro it the above RC plane with cams n u have a UAS. somebody enlighten me here.

Last edited by cylon on Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Fri Mar 02 2012, 23:38

[quote="Olekoima"]
Olekoima wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Kobooz wrote:africanspotlight.com/2012/02/nigerian-navy-to-acquire-kenyas-rejected-vessel-for-n10-billion-upgrade-it-with-25-million
I want to believe this is a rumour. We have waited for this gal long enough

I knew something was a miss when risasi started mud slinging the Nigerians and S.africans. they stole your play toy eeehhh? I am so sorry……dudes...Laughing

Must be a formidable machine. Why should the Nigerians covet it this much? Before it was the Malaysians. What is the actual position anyway. This piece by the Star is quite contradictory.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/national/national/64197-nigeria-targets-kenyan-naval-ship[/quote]

It is unlikely that we may be seeing KNS Jasiri Mombasa in Kenyan waters. So what next for the navy after waiting all these years. Are other vessels planned for? Who are likely to be future suppliers? British? French? Spanish?

How come we build our own we just reverse engineer the jasiri locally with all modern equipments. But i like the spanish handy work when it comes to ship building.
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next