THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Risasi Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:57

Flying Crane wrote:
mbs wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Mi28110

Looking looking looking here what do we have today? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy a couple of enthusiastic wana haves ???..mmmmh now we are talking… ..now we are talking…now I know what the blog is made off…mmmmh thanks very much young fellow cylon….MY PALMS ON MY FORE HEAD for you son…you should get a medallion for bravery and integrity. Kenyans my bros, you don,t fail to disappoint me in an amusing way day by day.eehh fake police commissions ,fake passport , fake helicopters pics, fake uniformed blogs, fake, fake ..and you guys expect us to sit in respect ,debate and discuss security and sensitive matters??? Shame on you mchoraji………. Actually when you were born, I heard the doctor slapped your mother..thats sounds more like it and you have confirmed why.

changed your name from mchoraji to Guest Laughing..You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity..Twisted Evil
you just made my day Flying Crane!

@C.sniper I am use small words to be sure that he understands Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@MBS If I had a dog with a face like Mchoraji a.k.a guest, I would shave its ass, and teach him to walk backwards. Laughing Cause What he just did is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I have ever seen in the blogging world. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having believed and like it. May God have mercy on his soul.

@F.crane ..come on crane….are you going to sit here whole day barking or are going to settle in for something useful??…the guy didn’t commit a crime or cardinal sin man.i mean the picture might be a fabrication but the machines do exist and in similar models ama??? …. that’s the fundaments of all this. he only showed us the way he assume they might look like from a good notion Very Happy ….so give him a break. No offense .We all did something funny at one time here or somewhere else. So let’s move on, that’s part of the T.E.A tradition.

@mchoraji don,t worry my man the pictures might not be the real thing but the machines are in an almost similar fashion….they is nothing wrong in showing some creative and talent. Pull yourself up buddy and revert to your previous call sign and put this behind you. Very Happy
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty GERMAN LASER TEST

Post  MWAURA Thu Jan 17 2013, 17:15

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Image3A

Last week this thing cut through steel a kilometer away!
Then, from a distance of two kilometers, it shot down a handful of
drones as they nose-dived toward the surface at 50 meters per second.
The laser’s radar, a widely used system called Skyguard, was capable of tracking the drones through their descent up to three kilometers away.
http://singularityhub.com/2013/01/07/german-military-laser-destroys-targets-over-1km-away/
Guys,the implications of this technology are literally limitless,but one thing is for sure- star trek is here.
Comments? Cylon,or anyone else?

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Thu Jan 17 2013, 17:39

MWAURA wrote:Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Image3A

The laser’s radar, a widely used system called Skyguard, was capable of tracking the drones through their descent up to three kilometers away.
http://singularityhub.com/2013/01/07/german-military-laser-destroys-targets-over-1km-away/
Guys,the implications of this technology are literally limitless,but one thing is for sure- star trek is here.

Americans already have this technology on ships and planes as test beds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223193/U-S-Navy-just-years-away-arming-warships-laser-weapons-capable-destroying-incoming-missiles-aircraft.html
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty Havoc Pics

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 18:09

Cut the kid some slack @Flying Crane. Not to deny the weight of his action but the chap would make a great S2 with that nimble imagination, by gawd! Lesson is learn, let him disengage with some honor. I had some words (by PM) with him soon as those pics listed - people, let's move on as gracefully as we can. AHEM! We leave no man behind, including @Mchoraji. We aint Froggies in Marka!

In three years, I have never read @ Fying Crane as sizzling hot is in his last post! I beg I beg, Stand down, man.

When I get express release / consent from a lot higher than my ceiling rafters, I wall plunk here some pics of the Birds - all three categories, Rotary and Fixed Wing. Btw the three Havocs that came in Assembled still have Russian Camo markings but with the expected KDF identity kit - Airframe numbers, Roundels and Formation Name ("ARMY"), and Tail-Assembly National-Flag Plaque. The rest of the Units delivered in crated Knocked-down form are all now in full Camo Conformity.

Two full-strength Attack Squadrons of Havoc-dealers!

@Mchoraji - don't change handles, bro. And don't take cover neither. What is done is done. Stand easy.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty OBAMA to recognze NEW SOMALI president on thusrsday

Post  countersniper Thu Jan 17 2013, 18:28

WOW..yaani things are moving that fast....
am sure obama will want permission to move his army and toys there allegedly to fight alqaida linked alshabab.problem is KDF and UPDF under AMISOM are doing a good job.
Johnny is arranging another Somalia conference next month in London
the scramble for east African resources is now truthfully moving up and gathering speed.kenyana may die before even starting.

http://www.africareview.com/News/US-to-officially-recognise-Somalia-government-/-/979180/1667700/-/ku9jdm/-/index.html
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Jan 17 2013, 19:22

MWAURA wrote:Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Image3A

Very impressive from the Germans, but still the biggest problem will still be power power power...

The implications of this technology will be great literally changing the way wars will be fought. How can one stop a laser??

The sun will become a stronger tool in the future...
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Thu Jan 17 2013, 19:37

happy new year gentlemen.

I see the blog been dweling on naval matter too... heres the new , news:

China State Shipbuilding Company (CSOC), Xingang Shipyard has present to the KDF- KN a FAC for the 2016 new green water boat similar to PNS azmat delivered last year to pakistan

http://pakmr.blogspot.com/2012/06/pakistan-navy-inducts-first-fast-attack.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mdrvEPB916M/Tu8LLLa2COI/AAAAAAAAGmo/CmXAhlnTKY0/s1600/PNS+AZMAT+Fast+Attack+Craft+%2528Missile%2529+Launched+SR60+radar+FAC+1031ee+8+C802A345+NAVY++%25282%2529.jpg
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Jan 17 2013, 20:38

Happy new year gentlemen, apologies for my lengthy absence from the turn-table.

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:happy new year gentlemen.

China State Shipbuilding Company (CSOC), Xingang Shipyard has present to the KDF- KN a FAC for the 2016 new green water boat similar to PNS azmat delivered last year to pakistan

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mdrvEPB916M/Tu8LLLa2COI/AAAAAAAAGmo/CmXAhlnTKY0/s1600/PNS+AZMAT+Fast+Attack+Craft+%2528Missile%2529+Launched+SR60+radar+FAC+1031ee+8+C802A345+NAVY++%25282%2529.jpg

Nice development for the KN in littoral warfare.
@Mjeshi Mmoja, At about 600 tons, 60 metres long, and again in 2016, isn't that a strategic misadventure? Pardon my unpatriotic mode of contact once in a while, just from a layman-ic point of view! hehe!

@F. Crane. There is a vacant hotel room for you in Kismayo-Southern beach. Join me and spare the guest some fresh air! not after-bunners by gawd! Laughing
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Thu Jan 17 2013, 20:51

cylon wrote:
Neutral Ground wrote:
cylon wrote:
mchoraji wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 CZRXN

A very good Photoshop the clue is the blue undercarriage which the Russians use.... Kenyan Mi28 will have a slightly light/dark brown color so it can match the terrain. Also the camo is completely wrong

here is the kenya camo study it well
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Sicxz
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 7MStD

How was such a photo able too fool Risasi,Jasiri and Ole Nakeri????

@cyclone,Look carefully at the cammo on the MD and z9w.Do they really look similar?

Does the cammo for the KAF and 50th etc look similar ? Nevertheless what a hoax!

Such posts might impact negatively on the credibility of the whole blog,no?

It may look the same mainly because the sky is pushing that illusion but the you can tell which is Kenyan and which isn't

Here is a Kenyan Mi-17
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 4fVVe

Here is a Russian Mi-17
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 VzQ9R

You can clearly spot the difference and if you weren't sure just check the undercarriage of the plane and that will give you your answer...

True @cyclone
All am saying is even the Kenyan KAF Mi 171 (which is regular sight)has a different camo from the Z9,MD,puma, the mi has a lot of brown and so on...I haven't mentioned the Ruskies .Heck even Lanet Trucks have more brown than others.

Where I do no pranksters are allowed.Am piqued and some elders must learn to post
Without insulting poor fellows like myself .What to when your elder bro tells u and ua clan are fake all thru.It can't be.But if he's having a roll Ok.
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaine Fri Jan 18 2013, 00:34

Risasi wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
mbs wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Looking looking looking here what do we have today? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy a couple of enthusiastic wana haves ???..mmmmh now we are talking… ..now we are talking…now I know what the blog is made off…mmmmh thanks very much young fellow cylon….MY PALMS ON MY FORE HEAD for you son…you should get a medallion for bravery and integrity. Kenyans my bros, you don,t fail to disappoint me in an amusing way day by day.eehh fake police commissions ,fake passport , fake helicopters pics, fake uniformed blogs, fake, fake ..and you guys expect us to sit in respect ,debate and discuss security and sensitive matters??? Shame on you mchoraji………. Actually when you were born, I heard the doctor slapped your mother..thats sounds more like it and you have confirmed why.

changed your name from mchoraji to Guest Laughing..You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity..Twisted Evil
you just made my day Flying Crane!

@C.sniper I am use small words to be sure that he understands Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@MBS If I had a dog with a face like Mchoraji a.k.a guest, I would shave its ass, and teach him to walk backwards. Laughing Cause What he just did is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I have ever seen in the blogging world. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having believed and like it. May God have mercy on his soul.

@F.crane ..come on crane….are you going to sit here whole day barking or are going to settle in for something useful??…the guy didn’t commit a crime or cardinal sin man.i mean the picture might be a fabrication but the machines do exist and in similar models ama??? …. that’s the fundaments of all this. he only showed us the way he assume they might look like from a good notion Very Happy ….so give him a break. No offense .We all did something funny at one time here or somewhere else. So let’s move on, that’s part of the T.E.A tradition.

@mchoraji don,t worry my man the pictures might not be the real thing but the machines are in an almost similar fashion….they is nothing wrong in showing some creative and talent. Pull yourself up buddy and revert to your previous call sign and put this behind you. Very Happy

Mchoraji akachora..... brother was living up to his call sign,I say that was a pretty good effort. Cut a brother some slack. Mchoraji please have a good one for us on 01-April. Laughing clown
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Jan 18 2013, 00:47

What defines militaries and Strategic Defence Initiatives are the Logistics and Communications capabilities which accompany such Institutions. I know you guys have had extensive debates on the logistic stand of the Kenyan forces. What i wanted to talk extensively about is the communications portion of this frenzied conundrum.

I'll rather be question-oriented in order to spur some debate in a need-to-know perspective.
@Ole Nkarei. Is the direct passage of information /instructions/ commands between parties, ...Division-based/ Battalion-based/ Regiment- based/ Company-based/ Platoon-baseeed/ any other smaller division or is it at times individual-based? Sign language and other primitive modes of contacts are highly excluded. I have never in any occasion seen, lets say, a 30th or a 40th commando contacting some fancy sorties with a mouth piece hanging from one of his ears. (Don't concentrate too much on my fictional point of view as such practices exist in Africa pirat ) If you know what i mean. Ain't swaggering or showing-off, but its daring to be great.
Also you can explain more in detail how the SOCOM boys are configured. Everyones' views are also welcome.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri Jan 18 2013, 09:17

Thank you Mr Con Artist for breathing some life back to the blog albeit in unorthodox method. The bloggers needed to be smoked out from their foxholes
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  timoh Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:45

Sierra Kilo wrote:

Thank you Mr Con Artist for breathing some life back to the blog albeit in unorthodox method. The bloggers needed to be smoked out from their foxholes
hehe nice one
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  timoh Fri Jan 18 2013, 10:58

ole Nkarei wrote:Cut the kid some slack @Flying Crane. Not to deny the weight of his action but the chap would make a great S2 with that nimble imagination, by gawd! Lesson is learn, let him disengage with some honor. I had some words (by PM) with him soon as those pics listed - people, let's move on as gracefully as we can. AHEM! We leave no man behind, including @Mchoraji. We aint Froggies in Marka!

In three years, I have never read @ Fying Crane as sizzling hot is in his last post! I beg I beg, Stand down, man.

When I get express release / consent from a lot higher than my ceiling rafters, I wall plunk here some pics of the Birds - all three categories, Rotary and Fixed Wing. Btw the three Havocs that came in Assembled still have Russian Camo markings but with the expected KDF identity kit - Airframe numbers, Roundels and Formation Name ("ARMY"), and Tail-Assembly National-Flag Plaque. The rest of the Units delivered in crated Knocked-down form are all now in full Camo Conformity.

@Mchoraji - don't change handles, bro. And don't take cover neither. What is done is done. Stand easy.
'when yu get the consent.....'does tht mean thea are fixed wings we dont know about unlike havocs?....could it be the eagles?
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Fri Jan 18 2013, 11:38

timoh wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:Cut the kid some slack @Flying Crane. Not to deny the weight of his action but the chap would make a great S2 with that nimble imagination, by gawd! Lesson is learn, let him disengage with some honor. I had some words (by PM) with him soon as those pics listed - people, let's move on as gracefully as we can. AHEM! We leave no man behind, including @Mchoraji. We aint Froggies in Marka!

'when yu get the consent.....'does tht mean thea are fixed wings we dont know about unlike havocs?....could it be the eagles?
Timoh, aisee. There can't be any other meaning. Those birds are there. Hiyo hata sisi civvies tunajua and only wait the unveiling. One of these days you will see an authentic picture here.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty KN HULLS AND FLEET

Post  MWAURA Fri Jan 18 2013, 12:13

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:happy new year gentlemen.

Some time back you said a refurbished Italian combatante class frigate was on the way. How far along is it? Or are there any plans for an additional Jasiri type OPV? Did the French finish delivery of the P-400 gunboats? They were retiring them,and IIRC were supposed to sell 5 or 6 but delivered one in around September 2011. Someone was discussing the need for 2 blue water fleets in the future,which I personally agree with.
Here @Mjeshi could help...a force organised into 2 fleets. One focused
on the coast of Mombasa, Tanzania, Mozambique and DRC in the Atlantic,
i'll call this the Southern Fleet. Another one focused on the coast of
Mombasa, and Somalia (in my estimates the toughest challenge). These 2
fleets should be armed with a mix of 2 LPD's (that between them can
transport a battalion of marines (the KRI Makassar is a good example) 4
frigates (fully capable of land attack), 16 corvettes* (littoral capable
e.g Cigala Fulgosi, Baynunah), about 8 coastal patrol boats (like the
Nyayo and Shujaa class) and about 4 LST's (with a slightly higher
displacement than the Tana and Galana). Now with this set up a Submarine
force is obviously a neccesity, but since this will be primarily for
anti-shipping(which the possibility for a naval war is a bit off),
intelligence gathering. . .4 capable subs will be adequate. Between
them, two fully mechanised Marine battalions. naturally the army will be
resistant to this new powerful navy, therefore a permanent detachment
of air calv from the army should be seconded to support amphibious
operations.
Your thoughts?

Last edited by MWAURA on Fri Jan 18 2013, 12:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 17:43

@Cycoh D - without going into detail.

The whole Comms Net is an intricate Maze structured on several layers which are all segregated / isolated to enhance security and integrity within each level. Bit like interlocked rings, there are intentional overlaps within these Comms layers that Command can 'surf' across if there is need. However even these overlaps are heavily restricted - only specific and very few of the Command Hierarchy / Brass have even the slightest direct access to the Comms Net of the 30th. Most will never even once make any contact with the 30th. It is a little bit relaxed with the larger looser 40th but still restrictive..

Individual Comms Unit for a trooper of the 30th s an Intrusive Ear-piece, a Throat-Mike and a tiny comms set under body armor. The 40th have shoulder-lapel-slung two-way integrated radio-sets which are typical of most Western Army Elite formation. All deployed elements of these two Units have capacity to 'surf' the KDF Comms Net if that become expedient or necessary - Emergency Exfils and CasEvacs, CAS-call, Intel verification, etc.

Once again, the two Units are organized to mirror their "Mother" Units. In Structure, Philosophy, Tactics and Practice, Equipment, Training, Spirit, etc. The 30th after Johnny's SAS (and SBS for our CDU chaps) and the 40th after Sammy's Rangers light Infantry Division. Of course we are not YET at par with these mother Units to the extent that Budgets comparatively influence the Units.

If I haven't quite retired your query, please indicate by PM path.

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:What defines militaries and Strategic Defence Initiatives are the Logistics and Communications capabilities which accompany such Institutions. I know you guys have had extensive debates on the logistic stand of the Kenyan forces. What i wanted to talk extensively about is the communications portion of this frenzied conundrum.

I'll rather be question-oriented in order to spur some debate in a need-to-know perspective.
@Ole Nkarei. Is the direct passage of information /instructions/ commands between parties, ...Division-based/ Battalion-based/ Regiment- based/ Company-based/ Platoon-baseeed/ any other smaller division or is it at times individual-based? Sign language and other primitive modes of contacts are highly excluded. I have never in any occasion seen, lets say, a 30th or a 40th commando contacting some fancy sorties with a mouth piece hanging from one of his ears. (Don't concentrate too much on my fictional point of view as such practices exist in Africa pirat ) If you know what i mean. Ain't swaggering or showing-off, but its daring to be great.
Also you can explain more in detail how the SOCOM boys are configured. Everyones' views are also welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post  timoh Fri Jan 18 2013, 19:04

when it comes to drills, do these 30th n 40th chaps do pinball guns counterterrorism drills.put up structures for inhouse combats?just asking scratch
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Jan 18 2013, 19:23

ole Nkarei wrote:@Cycoh D - without going into detail.

The whole Comms Net is an intricate Maze structured on several layers which are all segregated / isolated to enhance security and integrity within each level. Bit like interlocked rings, there are intentional overlaps within these Comms layers that Command can 'surf' across if there is need. However even these overlaps are heavily restricted - only specific and very few of the Command Hierarchy / Brass have even the slightest direct access to the Comms Net of the 30th. Most will never even once make any contact with the 30th. It is a little bit relaxed with the larger looser 40th but still restrictive..

Individual Comms Unit for a trooper of the 30th s an Intrusive Ear-piece, a Throat-Mike and a tiny comms set under body armor. The 40th have shoulder-lapel-slung two-way integrated radio-sets which are typical of most Western Army Elite formation. All deployed elements of these two Units have capacity to 'surf' the KDF Comms Net if that become expedient or necessary - Emergency Exfils and CasEvacs, CAS-call, Intel verification, etc.

Once again, the two Units are organized to mirror their "Mother" Units. In Structure, Philosophy, Tactics and Practice, Equipment, Training, Spirit, etc. The 30th after Johnny's SAS (and SBS for our CDU chaps) and the 40th after Sammy's Rangers light Infantry Division. Of course we are not YET at par with these mother Units to the extent that Budgets comparatively influence the Units.

If I haven't quite retired your query, please indicate by PM path.

Some spiritual insyder kept convincing me that the 30th and the 40th individual mode of passing information, may it be commands, or instructions during formations in a covert sort of theater is highly restricted to the SOCOM commander and maybe the CDF (My universal guess).

I couldn't imagine a situation whereby a 30th detachment in a covert mission, struggling with a radio, trying to adjust aerials in order to match frequencies, further tightening and confirming my expectations.

Now if you will allow me with utmost respect to use "mpango wa kando" so that i can get the remaining 20% after giving my attention to detail, to your well-asserted sentiments as far as Comms in the general Defence Corps is concerned.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Jan 18 2013, 20:11

@Tom, Check your PM.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 18 Empty mboyz ret as ndiscus

Post  Risasi Fri Jan 18 2013, 21:35

Sorry gentlemen I have to bump in, URGENT.. just got a notion after mjesh mention Mr woos ship. I would like to change the topic kidogoo tu kidogo to a Geo-military issues (although I am not a good politician bear with me) … @ON I would like your personal input and the blogger to follow suit after on matter of politics with a slice of military in form of assets. . . here we go

It’s a two horse race ODM vs TNA Very Happy…It looks like ODM will for sure win 2013. (debatable)Very Happy na vile naskia from my sources is that ODM has promised the west to deliver the country back to johnny and Sammy,s hands away from Mr.Woo where Ole Man took us (my FC-1 Shocked Mad )....the country means the whole shopping bag. i.e again western equipment with a promise of upgrading the current ones in storage. Unaona aje? I know its personal decision…lakini trade in.. what are you suggestion blogmates??.. Should we go TNA..OLE man in the background,therefore Mr.Woo utensils UHURUTO will never sit and dine with the west whatever the situation is or should we go ODM and his cousin Barry in white house?

I want to learn more from you blogmates throw in your suggestion, opinion and ideas. Mzee Mogen step forward, Mchoraji watcha hivyo come out and join the party. Jas. Clip in you wings and hit the ground. Mjeshi funga anchor and come back to port. Spartan ,F.crane our neighbors your welcomed , the rest changieni pia cheers

.. Politically, socially and the prevailing environment …what do you folks say? Let’s wait for O.N to break the Grounds on the issue….. over to you O.N (I hear you are an adhoc politician in other social networking sites) Very Happy lets talk politics for a short while …the prevailing environment compels us.

these will be personal opinions and have nothing to do with the avarts and representive handles.

Walls are listening.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri Jan 18 2013, 21:59

As we wait for afandi ON to open the motion for a valuable and interesting discussion I would like to clarify

1. Mr.woo ship is a proposal for the retiring green water ships.

2. Mediterranean ship was drop with the return of KNS Jasiri.

3. Blue water embryo has been conceived yet to start.

4. today nomination is tomorrows election lets nominate smartly.

over and out.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 18 2013, 22:07

Hehehe! That is Risasi swooping down in his Eagle with both the 30mike-mikes blazing like a Jimmy Hendrix acoustic guitar! Man, all I do is lobe a couple flash-bangers in one political Blog and then watch with glee as the pundits roll about with burst eardrums and bleeding nose carpillaries!

If Jubilee takes it, I suspect Sammy and Johnny will craft some accommodation of sorts with them. There is too much as stake for more players than just Kenyans. And Sammy will not just roll over and allow Uncle Woo free reign all over Kenyana. I think Sammy's purse strings will loosen as the Carrot comes into play.

If Cord takes it, Uncle Woo will have great difficulties surviving in any format in Kenyana. Sammy and Johnny will entrench themselves in Kenya and Kenyana than even during their unchallenged Colonial Epoch

Our task as knowledgeable and educated Kenyans is to find the best deal for Kenya and Kenya in either scenarios. There will be a cost either way. Regardless of who between Sammy and Uncle Woo we get to bed with.

I for one intend to maintain my forward trajectory in Uniform right where I am - so no politics for me beyond these comments.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Fri Jan 18 2013, 22:21

As a lay man and a jirani hapa iko maneno..esp. when TNA rides on. The carrot and stick format vise vie “we don,t negotiate with terrorist” ( if you understand what I mean) . Yes its true that US wants Kenyana , kenya being a pin but what more can it do apart from sit on the side for 5years as China or Russia fills in the investment gap created by an UNSC resolution if TNA goes in.

Or else UHURUTO gets thuff and goes the Hugo Chavez way “don’t give a dam about the US " Anyway my opinion; go ODM although M7 despises him , and live more prosper.

Jirani mwema Very Happy Very Happy

Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Jan 18 2013, 22:48

Hehe, sorry guys, but this is working against my nerves, actually ain't a personal favourite of mine. I practically live off the "stuff".
But for the record, from a strategic point of view, CORD serves us right.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Jan 19 2013, 02:35

Risasi wrote:Sorry gentlemen I have to bump in, URGENT.. just got a notion after mjesh mention Mr woos ship. I would like to change the topic kidogoo tu kidogo to a Geo-military issues (although I am not a good politician bear with me) … @ON I would like your personal input and the blogger to follow suit after on matter of politics with a slice of military in form of assets. . . here we go

It’s a two horse race ODM vs TNA Very Happy…It looks like ODM will for sure win 2013. (debatable)Very Happy na vile naskia from my sources is that ODM has promised the west to deliver the country back to johnny and Sammy,s hands away from Mr.Woo where Ole Man took us (my FC-1 Shocked Mad )....the country means the whole shopping bag. i.e again western equipment with a promise of upgrading the current ones in storage. Unaona aje? I know its personal decision…lakini trade in.. what are you suggestion blogmates??.. Should we go TNA..OLE man in the background,therefore Mr.Woo utensils UHURUTO will never sit and dine with the west whatever the situation is or should we go ODM and his cousin Barry in white house?

I want to learn more from you blogmates throw in your suggestion, opinion and ideas. Mzee Mogen step forward, Mchoraji watcha hivyo come out and join the party. Jas. Clip in you wings and hit the ground. Mjeshi funga anchor and come back to port. Spartan ,F.crane our neighbors your welcomed , the rest changieni pia cheers

.. Politically, socially and the prevailing environment …what do you folks say? Let’s wait for O.N to break the Grounds on the issue….. over to you O.N (I hear you are an adhoc politician in other social networking sites) Very Happy lets talk politics for a short while …the prevailing environment compels us.

these will be personal opinions and have nothing to do with the avarts and representive handles.

Walls are listening.

Apparently it doesn't matter who wins since both Sammy, Johnny, Louis, David, and Woo will each dangle a tasty carrot in-front of us and we will chase after all of them.

Lest not forget uncle woo is currently building kenya...

TNA or ODM they will both sell out to the highest bidder
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sat Jan 19 2013, 10:15

Risasi wrote:Sorry gentlemen I have to bump in, URGENT.. just got a notion after mjesh mention Mr woos ship. I would like to change the topic kidogoo tu kidogo to a Geo-military issues (although I am not a good politician bear with me) … @ON I would like your personal input and the blogger to follow suit after on matter of politics with a slice of military in form of assets. . . here we go

Walls are listening.

I'd rather we avoided politics for several reasons:
-the pro political forumers will flock here and turn this place into another mashada
-instead of discussing regional geopolitics we'll be on about TNA/CORD bullshit
-the diehard followers will never leave! Trust me. Threads on OPVs or corvettes will somehow be derailed into RAO manenos. We'll practically have to delouse the place to get rid of them

Kenyana's momentum is building and will be irrevocably stunted if we go back to the Anglos. Their control mechanisms of debt enslavement,remote control & proxy wars are a guarantee to development without progress. For example,imagine if Brits had built the Thika hway;how much would they have charged?
We've gone a decade without buying any major Brit hardware-has the KDF suffered in any way? The West needs to realise they've been outflanked by new realities.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sat Jan 19 2013, 12:07

Flying Crane wrote:Anyway my opinion; go ODM although M7 despises him , and live more prosper. Very Happy Very Happy

Bwana Crane, I beg to disagree. The two are old socialist-leaning fellows who are wont to accommodate and understand each other, with no appetite for personal beef. Where have you been, it's been love in the air for the past two or so years with these old buddies Laughing. We learnt from the Rwanda-Uganda animosity that the cultural, political, economic and geopolitical calculus of both countries leaves no room for personal differences between the leaders. And that was Rwanda to whom we are big bro, what about Kenya? I say we will play ball with whoever comes.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sat Jan 19 2013, 12:47

to be honest Kenyans political system is almost broken.
some of the characters making it through party nominations are just plain thugs.
it amazing when you look at the party lineups produced by the chaotic and shambolic nominations process.

i know where ON leans on this but we shall leave it and watch them POLITICIANS duke it out in march.
i have personally taken two weeks holiday from February 28th so that i can observe the whole fiasco unfold.
LAST time my parents were stranded in western Kenya many days for fear of running into marauding mobs who where targeting motorists traveling between Nairobi and Nakuru headed to and from western Kenya.
i had to organize for them fly to Nairobi via Eldoret airport, leaving their small Toyota corolla 110 in the village...for more than two months.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19 2013, 14:32

ole Nkarei wrote:
If Jubilee takes it, I suspect Sammy and Johnny will craft some accommodation of sorts with them. There is too much as stake for more players than just Kenyans. And Sammy will not just roll over and allow Uncle Woo free reign all over Kenyana. I think Sammy's purse strings will loosen as the Carrot comes into play.

If Cord takes it, Uncle Woo will have great difficulties surviving in any format in Kenyana. Sammy and Johnny will entrench themselves in Kenya and Kenyana than even during their unchallenged Colonial Epoch

It's like you knew this one would draw me out, Tom. Just couldn't resist. Very Happy
Anyway...
I just might be able to understand Jubilee wooing Woo, or indeed Ivan, despite a family tradition of rabid contempt for the two. That veto will make a personal difference to the individuals involved. At a price. Johnny and Sammy would not be amused.
I might also be able to understand Cord cavorting with Johnny and Sammy, despite a family tradition of rabid contempt for the two. Their support for the Resolution, which Woo and Ivan will subsequently veto, will make a personal difference to the individuals involved. At a price. Woo and Ivan may be somewhat bemused.
I find it more difficult, however, to understand the contention that Cord, in embracing Johnny and Sammy, would spurn Woo and Ivan, despite a family tradition of zealous endearment for the two. That is as likely to happen as Johnny and Sammy saying What the heck, pariah state or no, come on board and join the party.
Generally, I'm an optimist but I do play the devil's advocate. So despite my optimism, open your eyes, fellas, and look at Zim. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next