THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+20
Kobooz
one man army
countersniper
Mbaine
vince
Sierra Kilo
areba
georiise
MWAURA
Spartan
Technician
tempest
jasiri
Olekoima
Flying Crane
Balozi
Sisal Makonge
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Admin
24 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Sisal Makonge Sun Jan 23 2011, 18:57

@ Man Kiddo thanks for the first hand pictures. Very Happy
@mjeshi mmoja I meant the camo used by Kenya equipments aircraft esp. would they be the same as British forces
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Sun Jan 23 2011, 20:28

@kiddo thanks for the live update I am a die hard fan of special ops and when i heard that Kenya had established a strike force similar to the US rangers I have always been searching for extra info on them thanks for the pictures Kidoo
@the Blogg from the pictures the ranges are with the AR-15 rifle. This confirms what we arguing on

https://eastafrican.forumotion.com/t11-somali-national-army-sna#181

with reference to new Kenyan ordinance. Thanks mjeshi for the insight
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Empty Jasiri

Post  jasiri Mon Jan 24 2011, 12:07

thanks admin, i see you've reassigned my call sign back to me.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Jan 24 2011, 14:59

jasiri wrote:thanks admin, i see you've reassigned my call sign back to me.

Welcome Jasiri. You are in familiar territory. Feel at home.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Mon Jan 24 2011, 18:38

Sisal Makonge wrote:Wazee wazee kuna enda jeee since last year. Mi I was poaz kujibonda tuu hapa na pale. I can see kuna ma boyz wageni na wagotea welcome. Thanks mjeshi for the up date on the Rangers at least we know that we officially have a Special Ops battalion.

@ the guys in uniform Does the British army uses the same DPM as Kenya and is there a helicopter FOB in the Ngong hills?

I can see it has become an all Kenyan Blog full of Nairobi street urchins with their chokora languages from aka Sisal. I am official with drawing from the blog.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Mon Jan 24 2011, 19:50

@ flying crane this is the time you realizing this me i left back then. Guys are not ready to accept defeat when its so obvious. Log off bro Crane why should we stay and blog. Let them satisfy their wimps.

pig pig

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Mon Jan 24 2011, 19:53

@Suit your self Crane don’t let the door hit you on your way out.
@mzalendo if you had left the site as you claim , how would you have known that Crane posted today? Wacha upuzi brother

Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Jan 25 2011, 08:10

This is a case of desperation and an attempt to hold onto some straws. If you can't argue then you are better off logged off. Is it our fault that we were born Kenyans? And what is this obsession about Kenyan issues anyway. Uganda and i repeat Uganda is still light years away from attaining the standards that Kenya has reached.
If you really hate us that much, then why did you insist posting on the Kenyan site of the blog. Look this blog also has a site dedicated to Uganda but it is virtually empty for lack of content. It is therefore obvious without going too far to discern which of the two countries is deficient.
In case you change your minds and decide to come back please let us be mature and engage in professionalism.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Tue Jan 25 2011, 11:54

I think these guys are under going adolescence. back to the topic at hand

@ Sisal Ya fighters use the two tone jungles while transporters use the two tones Desert camouflage all British. The Ngong ranges are also used in training chopper pilot’s Narrow valley flying and mountainous landings from what I know. if you seen some British chaps around they was an operation going on called Operations Askari warrior. Brits used puma’s choppers in this exercise similar to Kenyans.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Tue Jan 25 2011, 14:18

I think these Ugandan guys are an embarrassment to their country and to the wider populous of East Africa. They had an issue with Kenya not "officially" operating the AR-15 and the M4A4. They also held the belief that their country was the only one in East Africa that has an official unit of SOF, courtesy of Muhoozi. When it is finally confirmed that Kenya Army Ranger Strike Force(strike, we are no longer defensive) is operational they start wailing like babies and calling people names. This is not a Kenyan website, it is an East African website. All the same we carry out the respective discussion under the respective page within the site. if your army is too boring to discuss then that really isn't our problem, but that also doesn't give you the right to call people names. and to think that at one time you were the most intelligent sperm in your fathers nutsack.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Tue Jan 25 2011, 14:28

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:
@ Risasi back from the coast I am impressed on the data link upgrade on the F-5 and the Zw-9A. It’s a milestone in this region…. Update me on the new fighters if you have any news. Vipi air force I hear changes hapa na pale Col Gitahi the Airforce one pilot is also out??.
I was with some guys that were dismissed in that saga they say that CGS was very part and parcel of the Deal.i hear Major General Sasia went physical with the CGS? Hii kichini ya kikamba ita isha lini. Just because he wants an extention he is now playing a good guy.have some pictures from wanamaji wetu will post along the week otherwise niko poa.

We are waiting for the pics from wanamaji, mjeshi mmoja
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Tue Jan 25 2011, 19:43

Ya I know that Brits use the pumas and the camo are green mainly as seen in the clips but do they share the same Brown Camo with Kenya? And are British Chinooks in the country.
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Wed Jan 26 2011, 11:35

@jasiri when I get high speed conactivity
@Makonge Why are you moving a round in trick questions get to the point?

mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Jan 26 2011, 16:42

The Brown camo that you see with the KAF is called the British African Camo. KAF transport squadron i.e. helicopters and fixed wing use it. It’s an Ex British (no longer used by Brits) African camo two tone dark and light brown with a white patch on top of the cockpits on fixed wings crafts. At the moment Kaf is the only force that uses the ex British African Camo on its transporters/ The Brits training in the country use Pumas and Lynx helicopters from a detachment of the Royal air force which use the green or the two tone jungle Camo. With reference to camo The US Russian, Brits, Chinese and even African armies will all try to have distinctive Camo to avoid Collateral Damage
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Thu Jan 27 2011, 11:35

With reference to what I have been asking all along. a Chinook CH-47 has been seen in similar colors as the KAF Buffalos and Pumas. In short does KAF fly the Chinook? Najuwa Military folks you will not give us any detail until the information goes public just like how you kept mam on the Z-9, F-5 and the Mil-171. haya basi here is a picture I was given by a friend, a civilian working in the armed force who is interested in aircrafts
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 1ch47311
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Jan 27 2011, 12:38

Embarassed Risasi and crew, you've been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. haya tupatieni uwongo sasa.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Thu Jan 27 2011, 15:08

Sisal Makonge wrote:With reference to what I have been asking all along. a Chinook CH-47 has been seen in similar colors as the KAF Buffalos and Pumas. In short does KAF fly the Chinook? Najuwa Military folks you will not give us any detail until the information goes public just like how you kept mam on the Z-9, F-5 and the Mil-171. haya basi here is a picture I was given by a friend, a civilian working in the armed force who is interested in aircrafts
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 1ch47311

cheers Impressive where is this?
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Fri Jan 28 2011, 21:27

Ngong as I earlier suggested.
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Sat Jan 29 2011, 09:21

I think Risasi and the like should expound on this picture.
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Jan 29 2011, 10:57

Now this site has become preposterous. Does it mean that any aircraft in brown and black belongs to Kenya??????
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Jan 31 2011, 08:32

Flying Crane wrote:Now this site has become preposterous. Does it mean that any aircraft in brown and black belongs to Kenya??????

Laughing Welcome back mister. You and Mzalendo erred in quitting the blog. Debate is healthy even if we don't agree.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Mon Jan 31 2011, 09:21

Balozi wrote:I think Risasi and the like should expound on this picture.
hawa jamaa wame kula "kiapo cha uti" its up to us to deduce the truth Razz
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Jan 31 2011, 19:48

interesting silence from risasi. fufuka afande
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Tue Feb 01 2011, 08:46

Sisal Makonge wrote:
Balozi wrote:I think Risasi and the like should expound on this picture.
hawa jamaa wame kula "kiapo cha uti" its up to us to deduce the truth Razz

Guys They is no problem in discussing the above picture. rules can sometimes be bend but shouldn,t be broken Very Happy From my side I have never heard of the Chinook being operated by the K.A.F. but my knowledge of facts, should,t dismiss this picture, as I come from a sister discipline which would limit my knowledge for such items. From my experience ,they is a uniqueness in the picture which says a lot on the crafts and air force in question. The uniqueness stands in two subjects. The fleet and the topography in the picture.

The fleet
From my deductions,
1.The equipments in question belong to the same air force based on the camo patterns
2. either sets, the pumas or Chinook are not visitors in the region.
The camo compared to the topography fits to be for the air force that would fly in such a region. it unlikely that the Chinook is being operated by a visiting air force to the puma squadron or visa vicer in this region.

Topography
It’s interesting to read the topography of the area. The topography is surely in sub Sahara africa and it’s savanna grasslands with a forest background. It’s a very familiar topography to many of who travel up and down the country.
I close my case and straighten back the bent rules Very Happy .
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Wed Feb 02 2011, 08:14

tanzania also operated some c hinooks some time back

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Feb 02 2011, 15:45

Kenya is not the only country that is in the savannah belt. This chopper could be from any of the country in this map. I don,t know why we are directing that craft to Kenya it could belong to any of the below countries as their too have the savannah and their camouflage would also be of that pattern.

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Environment/Images/Habitat/Grassland/map-world-grasslands-580.jpg
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Wed Feb 02 2011, 18:44

@Crane fly I had done my research before here is a list of countries that operate the Ch47.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CH-47_Chinook#Military_operators
From what I have deduced its only 3 countries that offically operate the CH47 in Africa

1. Egypt
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Egypti10Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Egypti11

2. Morocco
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Rmaf_c10

Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Royal_10

3. Libya
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Libya_10
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Ch-4710

To add a benfit of doubt lets add the middle eastern countries that operate the Ch47 and see their camo.
Iran
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Iiaf_c10 Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Iiaf_c11

U.a.e
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 120710
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Ch-47f10

South african
helicopter parterns

Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Dj_pum10
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Puma_h10

ausie
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Austra10
Kenya Defence Force - Page 5 Dsc00210

the camouflage patterns and color tones still don,t match the picture and craft in question. as what Risasi said a shot on his own foot, "its only Kenya that uses that ex-british African camouflages" and the Chinook in question is in kenya mr crane 4 our air force.
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Thu Feb 03 2011, 12:45

my sources tells me that the us national guards has had close ties with the Kenya armed force in the last 4 year with mutual interest of creating a Kenya rapid reaction contingence. This program included the formation special ops forces; the Ranger strike force KA and seal force KN. In this program Z-9 utility type would be used for proximity support while a large helicopter the Ch47 will be used for deep penetration operation based on its capacity endurance and payload. Extra additional equipments from the us national guard will be the F-15 for the air force but the deals is still on a hold mode.

The Ch47 were procured on a second hand program from the Us national guards on as where is bias. The Ch47 have been experiencing technical hitches and are being revived to airworthy status. Funds are the main contributor for them to be on ground. The news on the CH47 is on mute to avoid similar confrontation with the parliamentary committee like the Jordanian F-5 .
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Feb 03 2011, 14:42

with informed spooks like you sisal, what effect will the secrecy have on the PSC Defence? Laughing
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Feb 03 2011, 18:06

@makonge I would like to see a supporting link. jst like whaty ur friend posted on the ugandan page
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next