THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bin Laden is in Pakistan

3 posters

Go down

Bin Laden is in Pakistan Empty Bin Laden is in Pakistan

Post  Balozi Wed Oct 20 2010, 09:03

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in northwest Pakistan, but are not together, a senior NATO official said.

"Nobody in al Qaeda is living in a cave," said the official, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the intelligence matters involved.

Rather, al Qaeda's top leadership is believed to be living in relative comfort, protected by locals and some members of the Pakistani intelligence services, the official said.
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden is in Pakistan Empty Re: Bin Laden is in Pakistan

Post  Balozi Wed Oct 20 2010, 09:37

That is amazing...CNN has achieved what the CIA, MI6 and every other intelligence agency in the world couldn't. FFS how can CNN find people (who don't want to be named)with these "stories" and no one else can.

It sounds like pure cowyard confetti to me.

Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 11:36

Bin laden nani kama yeye leaving in luxury……….. in Kileleshwa ya Pakistan probably with 40 virgin by his side What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Wed Oct 20 2010, 17:41

catching or killing OBL will stop Al Qaeda in it`s tracks

I think not, obviously someone will take his place and carry on, and if they kill him that will make him a martyr and this will complicate things further.

I think the only way to stop those guys from fighting is to deny them financial support : cost for weapons, transportation, bribes etc.

I read Mohhamed Yousaf`s The Battle for Afghanistan and in the 80`s the yearly cost to fight the russians was enormous.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Thu Oct 21 2010, 19:53

I just make a question.
Is it really important knowing where Bin Laden is?
I know he is considered the "philosophical" guide of Taliban movement and fight against western powers, but in fact there are some evidence that Talibans are not fighting only for Al Quaeda. In particular what we call "Talibans", and also their actions, are not always part of a coherent movement. The concept of "Afghan People" is strong in Kabul's region, but outside tribe divisions rule. Talibans are supported because they give to an uncivilized and young people what they want (for example opium cultivations).
In my opinion the situation is similar to that of Iraqi Freedom Ist phase: USA (and ISAF in ASTAN) don't have faith in local administrators and, more generally, in the establishment. I know that in Iraq the administrative structure was far more strong than ASTAN's one, where we have a lot of tribes.
But as Saddam's death didn't stop the insurgents in Iraq, I think that Bin Ladens'death or capture wouldn't mean anything without a precise political strategy
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:55

If NATO knows where Bin laden is, why don't they act? or nato whats to give him a head start like during the 911 Chase. It’s a game you know
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Tue Oct 26 2010, 09:52

I heard they was a time he was spotted by a predators UAV the operator requested permission to engage and was denied by senior military officers
Sad
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Thu Oct 28 2010, 10:24

Osama has a fly Iranian flying carpet you now

Bin Laden is in Pakistan Osama-11
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30 2010, 08:16

Ya I know but it runs on enriched uranium for Teheran and Iran is still behind schedule in the nuclear plant.

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Mon May 09 2011, 17:39

Evil or Very Mad The cats finally out of the bag…….. Osama bin laden was actually leaving in Pakistani.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10 2011, 08:24

Frankly speaking am really disappointed on how he put up a fight. I was expecting the house to be bobby trapped and every thing would blow up from a remote control in his room.

Hello this is a million dollar mansion guarding the most famous terrorist.
Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Wed May 11 2011, 12:21

Its not only you my niggar even the Americans were skeptical on raiding it. They ponder back and forth about air strikes. They also thought it will be heavily bobby trapped.
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Thu May 12 2011, 10:03

Ya he never put up a fierce resistance the time 40min, spent during the operation was actually ransacking the Manson and carefully securing each room as they went up.
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri May 13 2011, 09:10

In missions like these Special Forces have syringes that would nom or render victims temporally paralysis. this is done to contacts that are not hostile to the mission So that they would not interfere with main objective of the mission.
I think this was what was done to osamas kids and wives at the lower floors before reach to osama. hence the 40min of the operation.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18 2011, 09:36

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:In missions like these Special Forces have syringes that would nom or render victims temporally paralysis. this is done to contacts that are not hostile to the mission So that they would not interfere with main objective of the mission.
I think this was what was done to osamas kids and wives at the lower floors before reach to osama. hence the 40min of the operation.

Ya its good to do that to avoid any headless chickens running around. This will reduce chance of collateral.

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Tue May 24 2011, 17:35

So these how the pictue would look like.

Osama in his room he hears gun shots, 2 floor down the every thing goes quiet. He wouldn’t be sure if his aides has killed or has killer been killed

Mean while the seal forces move from room to room looking for him in every room, if they find friendlies they incapacitate them until they reached Osama room
Fair enough

Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Wed May 25 2011, 18:59

I personally feel the seal that first sported Osama, paniced and shot him instantly. The classical fashion. One bullet on the chest to incapacitate him the one clear shot on the head. Otherwise this boy would have caught Osama alive he paniced instantly
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28 2011, 11:16

@ mJESHI mMOJA Why say so ?

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Mon May 30 2011, 18:45

the was no trace of bullets being fired in the room apart from the seal bullets this means osama had run out of ideas and was expecting any for of an attack in his mansion. as a terrorist I would have expected him to blow himself up or taken his own life.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Tue May 31 2011, 19:27

The amazing give away was the crash of the stealth helicopter
A secret black hawk that when it gets closure to you, you get the impression that the copper is moving away from you.

Technology man.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Thu Jun 02 2011, 17:54

Was it shot down or did it really crash
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Sun Jun 12 2011, 13:17