THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  jasiri Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:06

mchoraji wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Mi28110

Isn't this a beautifull way to start the new year? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Haya, walisema wakatenda..tuone yajayo sasa.

@ O.N Just found you on Twitter..u are unashamedly political hehehe.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty MI 28s

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:03

mchoraji wrote:

Does Uzi remember this post that he did late last year. Haya basi tulia ndugu they've been sighted

Uzi wrote: I suspect the first
Havoc we see in the region will be on Ug colours despite .Ke having a head start.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty KENYAN MI 28? NO TOP DOME RADAR?

Post  countersniper Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:09

These versions of the kdf mi28 don't seem to have the top radar dome meant for the mi28ne export version?
have we been shortchanged or what? i cannot see any radar dome in that picture like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=kxxW3TQNQOk
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Tue Jan 15 2013, 14:19

countersniper wrote:These versions of the kdf mi28 don't seem to have the top radar dome meant for the mi28ne export version?
have we been shortchanged or what? i cannot see any radar dome in that picture like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=kxxW3TQNQOk

Depend on what we procured and paid for.The one with an arry on top is the alternate of the Longbow .That does not mean the AH-64 is bad.Actually the no of AH-64 in sammy's arsenal are more than the Longbow.There still could be one or two with that radar in the group.We are only seeing three in flight.
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15 2013, 15:19

Hey Jas. What's you handle on Twitter? Spartan is also on Twitter - know his handle? HMSPress dragged me there, but the political talk sometimes does look like Combat in Sector II! And fir a grown-arsed man voting for the very first time(yes!)......irresistible to put an occasional dig, I admit! In the March Vote there can be no bystanders. The like that don't bother to vote and spend the next five years pitching about the stupid choice those that voted took. Sorry to bring this here - never again

@C.sniper - in another page, I explained that a KDF Attack Team has Four Choppers - @Mchoraji sneaked a shot of three - which is naughty enough already!! For the 50th to be cutting edge of our Air Calf in this region, Night Ops is imperative, and that is the purpose of this procurement. But we must optimize the procurement - two squadrons of M28N is a clear over-the-limit punch of Night Ops capability. A blend would be more desirable. Just like the Tigers in earlier times. Relax - no shortchanging a Kenyan, bro.

Any SHUKU about Kenya-flagged roundels on the fuselage of some fast moving shiny mean looking Predator Birds? Hohohehee!

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty THE EAGLES

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:20

ole Nkarei wrote:
Any SHUKU about Kenya-flagged roundels on the fuselage of some fast moving shiny mean looking Predator Birds? Hohohehee!

I have no doubt those birds are tucked in somewhere in +254. Tutaziona tu even if that will be when the tigers can fly no more.

ION Ole Nkarei I also searched for you on twitter & quietly fell back in line. I can't say what's my twitter handle for majina yangu manne are right there. I enjoy tweets kama za leo though trying to put some sense in the briggards

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:23

ole Nkarei wrote:Hey Jas. What's you handle on Twitter? Spartan is also on Twitter - know his handle? HMSPress dragged me there, but the political talk sometimes does look like Combat in Sector II! And fir a grown-arsed man voting for the very first time(yes!)......irresistible to put an occasional dig, I admit! In the March Vote there can be no bystanders. The like that don't bother to vote and spend the next five years pitching about the stupid choice those that voted took. Sorry to bring this here - never again

@C.sniper - in another page, I explained that a KDF Attack Team has Four Choppers - @Mchoraji sneaked a shot of three - which is naughty enough already!! For the 50th to be cutting edge of our Air Calf in this region, Night Ops is imperative, and that is the purpose of this procurement. But we must optimize the procurement - two squadrons of M28N is a clear over-the-limit punch of Night Ops capability. A blend would be more desirable. Just like the Tigers in earlier times. Relax - no shortchanging a Kenyan, bro.

are there any other images ?mchoraji ?however crude just upload them please
mchoraji has lived up to his name here...and already several military bloggers are going haywire upon seeing the actual Kenyan roundel on a havoc in flight
on being able to capture the faster birds ..all he needs is a good camera with high speed lenses which can be set at BURSTS setting and this can shoot very fast moving objects with acuracy.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty air assault battalion

Post  timoh Wed Jan 16 2013, 11:46

@ON, i believe yu once mentioned of plans to procure upto 60z9 choppers.is it still on?coz i read of intentions to expand air mobile unit
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  timoh Wed Jan 16 2013, 12:00

oh snap, the shebab have decided to execute the french hostage in avengence of the raid.
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Jan 16 2013, 12:49

mchoraji wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Wow! Saw the same already posted at SkysCrapper blogs as well. How information travels! The next ones we see in East Africa might be Ugandan. An arms race?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16 2013, 13:55

@timoh
That is only one permutation of the Air Calv on the Planning Board - as I can recollect, that number 60 was on the table when it was uncertain we could procure any units of the Havoc let alone the two Squadrons about to Commission. A lot depends on what elements will be available dependent on our anticipated ability to procure - the Z-9w is not in same category as the Havoc or my favorite Black Shark, in terms of function and costs.

Let's not forget for one instance that the 2500Km LAPSSET Oil pipeline to LAMU running through some of the most security-hostile territories in Kenyana will be the very lifeline of nearly 350Million people in the region. Rapid response capabilities of an overwhelming levels is absolutely necessary - Wars in Kenyana will be fought over this Corridor if we, Kenyans, cannot secure it and the interests of the 13 Nations dependent on it - therefore the Air Calv and SOCOM. .

Oh, by conservative estimates, the ANZA oilfields (Marsabit - Isiolo - Wajir) contain ten (10) times the oil in the Albertine fields in both DRC and Uganda. These oilfields and those in Ross and Ethiopia, and others in Kenya, will flow into the international market through LAPSSET.

That is the desperation of the Old Economies and their frenetic efforts to get into Soomaliya - now even the Italian have dispatched in clear Imperial intentions, ,a Naval Ship into continental waters of Soomaliya, for lenana's sakes!

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty OLE MAN IN MALAWI

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:09

The old man is in malawi for a 3 day state visit. Apparently he will lay a foundation stone for the construction of a by-pass road. We need more closer ties with SADC nations. To me Zambia, Angola, Malawi & Mozambique have quite promising economies. Zimbabwe also is rising up from where the west had pushed it.

Last edited by mchoraji on Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty @Mchoraji - check your PM.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:31

Check your PM, bro - respond same path.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:50

ole Nkarei wrote:Check your PM, bro - respond same path.

There is nothing there have checked

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Jan 16 2013, 19:06

Olekoima wrote:

Wow! Saw the same already posted at SkysCrapper blogs as well. How information travels! The next ones we see in East Africa might be Ugandan. An arms race?

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Individual threat matrixes which eventually mature into Defense or security pact for a kenyana. Just like the EU, all countries procure for their own reasons domestic threats and financial capabilities but eventually the ordnance subsequently ends up in “cover my back I will cover your back too” defense pacts..tuku sote ....good for the region
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Wed Jan 16 2013, 21:49

ole Nkarei wrote:@timoh

Oh, by conservative estimates, the ANZA oilfields (Marsabit - Isiolo - Wajir) contain ten (10) times the oil in the Albertine fields in both DRC and Uganda. These oilfields and those in Ross and Ethiopia, and others in Kenya, will flow into the international market through LAPSSET.

That is the desperation of the Old Economies and their frenetic efforts to get into Soomaliya - now even the Italian have dispatched in clear Imperial intentions, ,a Naval Ship into continental waters of Soomaliya, for lenana's sakes!
so whats our game plan most likely to be? personally would make sure that Somalia remains status quo for the long time and ensure that the Al-Kebab are driven North to take a R&R until their services are required in the future. the horrors if Somalia does a hostile divorce and maybe ask the Turks/Italia to help them with the Al-kebab!
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Wed Jan 16 2013, 22:04

Risasi wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Individual threat matrixes which eventually mature into Defense or security pact for a kenyana. Just like the EU, all countries procure for their own reasons domestic threats and financial capabilities but eventually the ordnance subsequently ends up in “cover my back I will cover your back too” defense pacts..tuku sote ....good for the region

Beatiful beatiful birds in kdf camo. Were they armed with rocket pod on this particular day?

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Jan 17 2013, 02:20

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 CZRXN

A very good Photoshop the clue is the blue undercarriage which the Russians use.... Kenyan Mi28 will have a slightly light/dark brown color so it can match the terrain. Also the camo is completely wrong

here is the kenya camo study it well
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Sicxz
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 7MStD

How was such a photo able too fool Risasi,Jasiri and Ole Nakeri????
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  mashaa Thu Jan 17 2013, 03:26

cylon wrote:

A very good Photoshop the clue is the blue undercarriage which the Russians use.... Kenyan Mi28 will have a slightly light/dark brown color so it can match the terrain. Also the camo is completely wrong

m

Man iam disappointed, you just rained on the parade Crying or Very sad

mashaa

Back to top Go down

Post  firewall Thu Jan 17 2013, 04:29

mashaa wrote:
cylon wrote:

m

Man iam disappointed, you just rained on the parade Crying or Very sad

Indeed. Cylon is right. I jumped out of my seat upon seeing this picture with great optimism but I was quickly curbed after Cylon's post. It does seem it's a digitial edit. A quick image search for the photographer will lead you to this image taken in 2010.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexich_76/4518195691/

Given the gag order KDF has though there's no telling if we have them or not, all we can hope is to spot them or hear of them one day in action.
firewall
firewall

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17 2013, 08:06

ouch! Mogen had queried where i got the photo kwa P.M & I had told him indeed it's a friend who sent it to me knowing how I had been waiting to see them.kumbe we all were taken for a ride.Guess i wont be uploading anything for a long long time......not from that 'informed' source at least.pole guys

cylon wrote: How was such a photo able too fool Risasi,Jasiri and Ole Nakeri????

You can be a hundred percent sure that ON wasn't fooled. he pointed to me kivingine that ours look different. hint;

ole Nkarei wrote: in another page, I explained that a KDF Attack Team has Four Choppers - @Mchoraji sneaked a shot of three - which is naughty enough already!!.

He just didn't want to spoil everyone's mood here

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Jan 17 2013, 10:01

cylon wrote:

Indeed you are right. Why did someone have to do this and fool us. Initially i wondered why there was no Kenya flag at the tail just like all the others, but thought it might not be much of a deal. I smelt a rat when Risasi and Ole Nkarei did not sound enthusiastic about the photo. They did not comment much on the same as one would expect.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Thu Jan 17 2013, 10:05

It's common knowledge that Kenya bought 3 Mi-28 Havocs in a deal that also involved 8 BRDM-3 reconnaissance vehicles at a cost of $105.6 million in all. Delivery was supposed to January 2012 or thereabouts. So patience guys
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:39

cylon wrote:

@cyclone,Look carefully at the cammo on the MD and z9w.Do they really look similar?

Does the cammo for the KAF and 50th etc look similar ? Nevertheless what a hoax!

Such posts might impact negatively on the credibility of the whole blog,no?

Last edited by Neutral Ground on Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:47; edited 1 time in total
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Jan 17 2013, 11:44

Spartan wrote:It's common knowledge that Kenya bought 3 Mi-28 Havocs in a deal that also involved 8 BRDM-3 reconnaissance vehicles at a cost of $105.6 million in all. Delivery was supposed to January 2012 or thereabouts. So patience guys

That is true, but the pictures posted above are not real ones. Someone is just out to play with our minds.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 Empty Warning contains strong language

Post  Flying Crane Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:59

Guest wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Looking looking looking here what do we have today? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy a couple of enthusiastic wana haves ???..mmmmh now we are talking… ..now we are talking…now I know what the blog is made off…mmmmh thanks very much young fellow cylon….MY PALMS ON MY FORE HEAD for you son…you should get a medallion for bravery and integrity. Kenyans my bros, you don,t fail to disappoint me in an amusing way day by day.eehh fake police commissions ,fake passport , fake helicopters pics, fake uniformed blogs, fake, fake ..and you guys expect us to sit in respect ,debate and discuss security and sensitive matters??? Shame on you mchoraji………. Actually when you were born, I heard the doctor slapped your mother..thats sounds more like it and you have confirmed why.

changed your name from mchoraji to Guest Laughing..You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity..Twisted Evil
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:56

i suspected something is not right that's why i asked for more pictures from mchoraji ..however crude.
nevertheless chest thumping by flying crane now is misplaced.
we shall get to the bottom of this unfortunate saga.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Thu Jan 17 2013, 14:04

Flying Crane wrote:
Guest wrote:Someone was itching to see them over our airspace in our colours........there you go buddies! The resolution not the best....but then who cares!

Looking looking looking here what do we have today? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy a couple of enthusiastic wana haves ???..mmmmh now we are talking… ..now we are talking…now I know what the blog is made off…mmmmh thanks very much young fellow cylon….MY PALMS ON MY FORE HEAD for you son…you should get a medallion for bravery and integrity. Kenyans my bros, you don,t fail to disappoint me in an amusing way day by day.eehh fake police commissions ,fake passport , fake helicopters pics, fake uniformed blogs, fake, fake ..and you guys expect us to sit in respect ,debate and discuss security and sensitive matters??? Shame on you mchoraji………. Actually when you were born, I heard the doctor slapped your mother..thats sounds more like it and you have confirmed why.

changed your name from mchoraji to Guest Laughing..You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity..Twisted Evil
you just made my day Flying Crane!
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Jan 17 2013, 15:56

mbs wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

you just made my day Flying Crane!

@C.sniper I am use small words to be sure that he understands Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

@MBS If I had a dog with a face like Mchoraji a.k.a guest, I would shave its ass, and teach him to walk backwards. Laughing Cause What he just did is one of the most insanely, idiotic things I have ever seen in the blogging world. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having believed and like it. May God have mercy on his soul.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Jan 17 2013, 16:25

Neutral Ground wrote:
cylon wrote:

@cyclone,Look carefully at the cammo on the MD and z9w.Do they really look similar?

Does the cammo for the KAF and 50th etc look similar ? Nevertheless what a hoax!

Such posts might impact negatively on the credibility of the whole blog,no?

It may look the same mainly because the sky is pushing that illusion but the you can tell which is Kenyan and which isn't

Here is a Kenyan Mi-17
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 4fVVe

Here is a Russian Mi-17
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 17 VzQ9R

You can clearly spot the difference and if you weren't sure just check the undercarriage of the plane and that will give you your answer...
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next