THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

+31
mambotupu
mchoraji
timoh
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
proud kenyan
Mkenya
The Blue
MOOZALENDO
edmuiru
Uzi
Balozi
gash
aggressor one
Kobooz
Sierra Kilo
Fabrizio
tempest
Interloper
Flying Crane
Batian
Kepler-Euler
mbs
countersniper
HokumA
jasiri
Ole Sidai
Spartan
mogen
cylon
Risasi
Olekoima
35 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Empty Re: Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

Post  Fabrizio Fri Aug 31 2012, 18:35

And factor in a million other things. At the end of the day most important being the economy. I am yet to see an example of country succesfully go toe to toe with a neighbor whose economy is superior let alone one that is its main gateway to the world. There must be very few such examples.
countersniper wrote:
Spartan wrote:
countersniper wrote:
cylon wrote:Then we have our own little war game scenario and test this issue F5 vs Su30

if UPDF has the guts..then let them sent out an SU30 into Kenyan airspace announced from lets say Kacheloiba border area near turkwel gorge dam or through Eldoret malaba corridor..and we see what happens.

Reminds me of a guy who challenged another to try his wife, saying that his wife would never sleep with any other man. You don't want to know what happened.

@ ole Nkarei, be sure to include Nakasongola, Soroti and Gulu in the simulations. 'Enemy' craft can take off from any of those
Laughing Laughing

spartan
we know all those places you are likely and mostly to operate an su30 from IN UGANDA.
are you forgetting Ugandan total land surface area is less than half the size of Kenya? around 91,000 square miles versus 224,000 square miles with very little hiding places for Uganda once you factor in lake Victoria.. no matter where you take off from nothing is not within striking distance from any of our assets in Kenya.
good news is that we shall never put these to test because we are all on the same page..unless of course m7 has bigger ideas ..and judging by his speech in Iran during the NAM meeting the other day..the guy can think big. Very Happy

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Empty Re: Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri Aug 31 2012, 18:35

Spartan wrote: This is a friendly forum but disrespect is disrespect.

Stand down soldiers, i see sibling rivalry kicking in causing a deviation from a juicy discussion. Please Mr. Bulletman deconstruct............. Respect!!!pirat
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31 2012, 19:51

Spartan. My apologies if my post gave you umbrage bro. You and I and many others have traveled together a long way on these pages. I have the greatest respect for you and all others and not just cod we are brothers in-arms. I have no intention to disrespect you.

But War Games is War Games. Training, planning, growing, preps, etc. I am certain you too do it often in your Combat Schools and Planning + Strategy Offices. That does not offend me at all - in truth on some occasions a few of my colleagues have given unofficial critique of a few Simulations from your side and vice versa. Makes for increased realism in the simulations.

Pole sana ndungu. Usinichukue vibya man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Sep 01 2012, 07:56

Discordant in the ranks?? my lord..I now know how Moses felt when he went to collect the 10 commandments only to returns to find destruction and anarchy ,people worshiping a cow. I went out for 1 week and came back to find you guys at throat of each other!!! What is all this fellows?? Who is responsible for this??? a newbie Mr. deconstructor??? deconstructor my dear we don’t tolerate this behavior of match force against each other Nigga. I will forgive you as a newbie ….be it the last time for inciting the blog into a revolt. I will be watching you son take care. Mad
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Sat Sep 01 2012, 23:03

Someone heheh is over propping their accolades welcome again @deconstruct
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Sep 02 2012, 16:42

@spartan No harm meant Spartan the F-5 vs Su30 was just a case study in the blog as many are familiar with both planes.
@ deconstructor take it easy man.. my tone might seems harsh when I am writing but I mean no harm…. It’s the way we express our self’s after 15months of conversion from a civvy to a nation defender. i mean no harm. please bring more aviation discussion I wouldn,t mind discussing further just know I am not writing it out of anger or disdain ..I am jotting it out of experience and familiarization. Welcome to other pages from more discussion.
P/s @bloggers feel free to throw in question but they shouldn’t be demeaning in nature. at times they are a mind opener. That’s what the blog is all about sharing ideas and clearing doubts. They are no winner s or losers in any of our debates.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Sep 02 2012, 16:49

Foot notes

Most 4Gen fighter (apart from F-15) was constructed to fighter
at the same speeds as 3gen fighter’s i.e 400-500knts which the F-5 can take
comfortable.

4gen fighter benefit from high reliability, high engine performance
and better weapons managements

A fighter just like any weapon is as good as its operator/pilot.

After what seemed to cause no considerable different between
3-4Gen. a new breed of planes have cropped up to widen the gap. They are call
4.5Gen fighter will discuss more.

With the Su30 Ug can be in minutes at over any point of their
country.

With the 20plus tiger KDF can mount continuous succession of
sustained attacks at several wide spreader targets after it has attained air dominance.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02 2012, 19:27

Batian thanks for the welcome. I have nothing but respect for everyone here. My critic was of the F5 not KDF. Am done with that discussion. Can someone please post any pictures of KDFs Mi-28s

Last edited by deconstructor on Mon Sep 03 2012, 03:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Sun Sep 02 2012, 21:31

Risasi wrote:Foot notes

comfortable.

country.

sustained attacks at several wide spreader targets after it has attained air dominance.

@Risasi, I have some very basic questions here
I am a regular f18 hornet flight simulator pilot, I should probably wear 500hours on my shoulders hahaha! Well 3 things
1. Most of the times I take off at full throttle (mostly from FOB msa - my favorite) coz the bird is made for sea carrier short runway take offs, now from the experience so far the G force (or what is it called while on the ground?) to me seems almost unbearable. Does this mean this class of bird is not for every other pilot?
2. I notice that when I go into a spin the bird seems to fly in zig zag pattern I guess because of the curved wing aerodynamics. Is there a mechanism to counter this brief loss of height? There is actually a lever for spinning but its inactive in flight simulator so i usually use the joystick.
3. When I get the over G warning while taking a dive it actually simulates pilot blackout, does it mean I must regularly watch the G force gauge, I find it demanding because when I scramble to chase another plane it means I must get to the target soonest thus the need to apply after-burner yet at the same time being able to manouver with very quick turns to position my self behind the target, while at the same time watching the radar in my cockpit, at the same time regulating speed......men, this must be a demanding job in a real cockpit! I salute you! no wonder it takes 5 years approx to make one a fighter pilot

I wish I had a simulator with capabilities to arm

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Mon Sep 03 2012, 11:51

@deconstruct,

here we go, I will assume that Mi-28 for 50-ACB look simmilar to these below:

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Day_04_62

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Kenya-gunship-001

The idea here is just for information purposes and not to thrive on idealism; these rotary assets compete on the same level as the black apache helicopter and the cobra helicopter.
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Sep 03 2012, 14:27

Kobooz wrote:

comfortable.

country.

I am a regular f18 hornet flight simulator pilot, I should probably wear 500hours on my shoulders hahaha! Well 3 things
1. Most of the times I take off at full throttle (mostly from FOB msa - my favorite) coz the bird is made for sea carrier short runway take offs, now from the experience so far the G force (or what is it called while on the ground?) to me seems almost unbearable. Does this mean this class of bird is not for every other pilot?
2. I notice that when I go into a spin the bird seems to fly in zig zag pattern I guess because of the curved wing aerodynamics. Is there a mechanism to counter this brief loss of height? There is actually a lever for spinning but its inactive in flight simulator so i usually use the joystick.
3. When I get the over G warning while taking a dive it actually simulates pilot blackout, does it mean I must regularly watch the G force gauge, I find it demanding because when I scramble to chase another plane it means I must get to the target soonest thus the need to apply after-burner yet at the same time being able to manouver with very quick turns to position my self behind the target, while at the same time watching the radar in my cockpit, at the same time regulating speed......men, this must be a demanding job in a real cockpit! I salute you! no wonder it takes 5 years approx to make one a fighter pilot

A1.They is no need taking off at full throttle if it’s not a life threatening interception. You will burn unnecessary fuel and experience unnecessary G load. being in a simulator its not important otherwise you wouldn’t be doing that in real time.
A2. Spin = to?? Downward spiral or barrel roll. Which one. The first one requires training in order to handle it. 4Gen fighters can come out of it without the assistance of the pilot. The second one most likely are doing it under powered and experiencing stall. keep yourspeed at 350knt to avoid blackouts
A3. ya watch the G force meter and avoid get exposed to prolong G situation. go for a dive get inverted (upside down) then dive in a split S version you will have better control.
If you get into a merge at High energy (high speed) try the below maneuver.Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Werety10Turn with you nose slight pointed up in order to gain altitude which will slow your turn rate then dive back with your nose pointing behind your target to create distance.

From my assessment it seems you are chasing target all over in your dogfight till you get a shooting position. ??? up there in real time every chase or fight comes from a set of standard maneuver that you must have practiced before going for a fight. Every action is Choreography.several key subjects I would suggest you need to know in order to increase your dog fight capabilities and see a larger picture.

1. the Pursuit curves http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_fighter_maneuvers#Pursuit_curves

Lead pursuit
Slow moving air craft towards fast moving target or when you wish to close in the distance in a turn.
Lag purist
Fast moving toward a slow moving or wish to widen the distance in a turn
Pure purist.
Watch the bandit wile maintaining the distance. You must be at same speed with you bandit.

2. basic fighter maneuvers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_fighter_maneuvers#Maneuvers

3 dogfights 3 to 4 Gen fighter are done in the speed of 350Knts so keep it there.

I will send you a training clip of basic dogfight maneuvers to understand the nature of the trade and what it takes to use an aircraft as a weapon to kill but first you need to read and understand the above then the clip make sense.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Mon Sep 03 2012, 15:11

risasi
thanks man you are doing fine on this subject..
i like your detailed reports on the dog fighter themes and scenarios..I AM no airman but i would think that in today's era of high tech radar,gps systems,BVR radar or fire and forget air to air missiles or ground to air missiles..a dog fight between modern jet fighters is a very remote possibility?
in fact the last time there was any dog fights between modern fighter jets is said to have happened between soviet made migs and American sauber jets in the Korean war. both sides scored spectacular hits against each other.BUT SINCE THE 1990 gulf wars it has never been possible to have a dog fights due to rapid advances in missile and radar technology.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Sep 03 2012, 15:20

@deconstructor
Here a clip between a F-5 vs 4Gen F-14. in the clip saint F-5 pilot use the advantage of the F-14 to its disadvantage. He goes for a climb the f-14 follows in full power at the height of his climb when both fighter are high potential energy, the F-5 executes a split S dive http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Split_S.png the F-14 follows but its speed and G is higher and can,t turn tighter ending up hitting the hard deck/imagery floor(ground).
2:05min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CT8KkjJE0
p/s this is a realtime documentary and not a movie. The heavy breathing is as a result of high G,s

Aviation slang
Bandit
Dogfight adversary positively identified as a bad guy. Hostile aircraft.
Bogey
Unidentified and potentially hostile aircraft.
Dot
Refers to how a distant aircraft looks on the horizon
Fox One, Fox Two, Fox Three
Radio calls indicating the firing of a Sparrow(bvr), Sidewinde(wvr), or Phoenix air-to-air missile, respectively
Hard Deck
An established minimum altitude for training engagements
Pass
The point at which fighters, closing head-on,
RIO
Radar Intercept Officer. Back-seat crewman in the F-14 Tomcat

p/s
In merge they are 3 possibilities in the bubble a single circle, two circles & a climb.
Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 5-7c10
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Sep 03 2012, 15:51

countersniper wrote:risasi
thanks man you are doing fine on this subject..
i like your detailed reports on the dog fighter themes and scenarios..I AM no airman but i would think that in today's era of high tech radar,gps systems,BVR radar or fire and forget air to air missiles or ground to air missiles..a dog fight between modern jet fighters is a very remote possibility?
in fact the last time there was any dog fights between modern fighter jets is said to have happened between soviet made migs and American sauber jets in the Korean war. both sides scored spectacular hits against each other.BUT SINCE THE 1990 gulf wars it has never been possible to have a dog fights due to rapid advances in missile and radar technology.

In the gulf war the Iraqs were out matched with a technology.
Level playfield dogfights .
the ETAF vs ERAF i.e Mig-29 vs Su27. as I said Before an aircraft is as good as its Operators , they ended up draining all their missiles with no hits and settled score in the old fashion way with Rudder stick and guns.
the IQAF vs IRIAF. The dogfight included the most successful F-5 pilot.
Major Yadollah Javadpour http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yadollah_Javadpour
In his sleeves include downing a 4Gen fighter the MiG-25 foxbat
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Empty documentary F5

Post  countersniper Mon Sep 03 2012, 16:26

HERE is a 49 minute YOUTUBE video about the f5 JET FIGHTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZQir_yH_J8&feature=related
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Mon Sep 03 2012, 20:48

Risasi wrote:
Kobooz wrote:

comfortable.

country.

A1.They is no need taking off at full throttle if it’s not a life threatening interception. You will burn unnecessary fuel and experience unnecessary G load. being in a simulator its not important otherwise you wouldn’t be doing that in real time.
A2. Spin = to?? Downward spiral or barrel roll. Which one. The first one requires training in order to handle it. 4Gen fighters can come out of it without the assistance of the pilot. The second one most likely are doing it under powered and experiencing stall. keep yourspeed at 350knt to avoid blackouts
A3. ya watch the G force meter and avoid get exposed to prolong G situation. go for a dive get inverted (upside down) then dive in a split S version you will have better control.
If you get into a merge at High energy (high speed) try the below maneuver.Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Werety10Turn with you nose slight pointed up in order to gain altitude which will slow your turn rate then dive back with your nose pointing behind your target to create distance.

From my assessment it seems you are chasing target all over in your dogfight till you get a shooting position. ??? up there in real time every chase or fight comes from a set of standard maneuver that you must have practiced before going for a fight. Every action is Choreography.several key subjects I would suggest you need to know in order to increase your dog fight capabilities and see a larger picture.

1. the Pursuit curves http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_fighter_maneuvers#Pursuit_curves

Lead pursuit
Slow moving air craft towards fast moving target or when you wish to close in the distance in a turn.
Lag purist
Pure purist.
Watch the bandit wile maintaining the distance. You must be at same speed with you bandit.

2. basic fighter maneuvers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_fighter_maneuvers#Maneuvers

3 dogfights 3 to 4 Gen fighter are done in the speed of 350Knts so keep it there.

I will send you a training clip of basic dogfight maneuvers to understand the nature of the trade and what it takes to use an aircraft as a weapon to kill but first you need to read and understand the above then the clip make sense.

Bullet man thanks a lot man, this is a whole lot of helpful literature and insights I will apply the lessons fro sure and obviously come back with more queries

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Mon Sep 03 2012, 21:20

Risasi wrote:
Kobooz wrote:

comfortable.

country.

Lead pursuit
Lag purist
Pure purist.

The spin I was talking about is barrel, I psychologically experience G force coz of experience I have when I fly onboard passenger jets. The embraer and boeing 737-700 & 800 generate some fair amount of G at take off but of course nothing compared to a fighter jet in my imagination. By the way at full thrust the F18 Hornet will be airborne in 5 secs smak! Smile

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 04 2012, 19:54

Batian wrote:@deconstruct,

here we go, I will assume that Mi-28 for 50-ACB look simmilar to these below:

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Day_04_62

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Kenya-gunship-001

The idea here is just for information purposes and not to thrive on idealism; these rotary assets compete on the same level as the black apache helicopter and the cobra helicopter.

I meant if there are any pictures out there of KDF Mi-28 in KDF cammo, roundel, crew… I think that is Yellow 24 which was previously 02 Yellow built at Rostvertol, first flight March 2004

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Thu Sep 06 2012, 11:13

olekoima wrote:Why exactly wouldn't Kenya want to upgrade to this plane as her 4th generation multi role fighter? It is relatively cheaper, effective with plenty of spares available from varoius sources. Sure, it may not be a match for the new Sukhoi, but one can get round this by procuring it in numbers (after all it is cheaper). I know colleages will admonish me for bringing back this topic ( which we have previously debated severally ), but i don't just understand the obssesion with the more expensive and perhaps difficult to get F-15. Further more various sites i have visited do not seem to indicate that Kenya is actually eying the F-15. The F-16 has served several countries well and still remains one of the top range fighter jets of the world. What is more, it is still fielded by the world's sole superpower- the US and has seen action in various war theatres with impressive results. My beef with the F-15 is that very few countries operate this bird hence there is real danger of running into trouble with spares should US decide to embargo them in the event of a misunderstanding ( these thing do happen at times ) or when they may want to arm twist you to play their ball. Morocco has not been detered by the presence of Sukhois next door in Algeria and as a response has gone a head to procure several frames of the F-16 to match. This is a clever move in my view although there are no obvious tensions between the two neighbours. This is exactly the situation currently obtaining between neighbours Kenya and Uganda or Kenya and Ethiopia. Two neighbours who have the formidable Sukhoi fighter jets.

Some Gulf and Middle East nations have procured a huge fleet of F-15 and F-16 (including F-16V [viper] F-15S, F-15I, F-15C & F-16S) variants. Since Kenya has opted to stay out of collective bargaining with johnny, it is left to look East, and this increases the risk situation within kenyana. While neighbors upgrade their air defenses, some one might just get carried away to set their wings on motion. The radar included in most F5-EMs are mechanically scanned(not sure I stand to be corrected), but if they can be electronically scanned (i.e. AESA), they can be as good as an F-16, or F-18 Hornet meaning a high F5-EM Op-tempo is as good as its maintenance.

The F-15E remains johnny's price-jewel - After the infamous 9/11, these birds were primarily circling over NY. This depicts the strike Eagle as a complete export in comparison to F-16, F-18 which even in operation still continue to accomplish weapons and sensor testing missions. Apart from F-15E most operational F-15 and F-16 variants have differing engine Models and Radar features that make them inexpensive to operate, like the RSAF (Singapore) and UAE operates the F-15SG, Saudi Arabia the F-15-SE.
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 06 2012, 18:19

Is Kenya trying to get new build aircraft? Is leasing an option?

Last edited by deconstructor on Thu Sep 06 2012, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Thu Sep 06 2012, 20:50

Mr. Deconstructor something tells me that you are still young, warm blooded and 'Deconstructive' bounce but among this herd of wise Men we prefer discussions as opposed to confrontations so when you dine and wine (intellectually) among us/them keep that in mind, that said I have to say that I kind of like your energy and apprehensive spirit but keep things in perspective.

To my old friends and newbies thanks for keeping this front moving.
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Sep 17 2012, 13:31

HokumA wrote:Mr. Deconstructor something tells me that you are still young, warm blooded and 'Deconstructive' bounce but among this herd of wise Men we prefer discussions as opposed to confrontations so when you dine and wine (intellectually) among us/them keep that in mind, that said I have to say that I kind of like your energy and apprehensive spirit but keep things in perspective.

To my old friends and newbies thanks for keeping this front moving.

Very Happy Very Happy
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Empty International Flight Radar

Post  Spartan Tue Sep 18 2012, 13:59

A site that tracks all flights in real time worldwide, at least those which use commercial satellites. If you move the cursor onto a plane, you should be able to see its call-sign.

Now, I thought Entebbe and JKI were busy airports. Ama?
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Fri Sep 21 2012, 10:21

Spartan wrote:A site that tracks all flights in real time worldwide, at least those which use commercial satellites. If you move the cursor onto a plane, you should be able to see its call-sign.

Just wondering, why is the Syrian air-force mainly using the light L-39 light attack/training jets against the rebels? I thought Syria had larger jets?

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Sep 21 2012, 11:30

aggressor one wrote:
Spartan wrote:A site that tracks all flights in real time worldwide, at least those which use commercial satellites. If you move the cursor onto a plane, you should be able to see its call-sign.

Just wondering, why is the Syrian air-force mainly using the light L-39 light attack/training jets against the rebels? I thought Syria had larger jets?
Would you risk your most lethal fighters to rebels who are known to have SAM's? Considering the fact that Americans, Turks and Israelis may invade your airspace i think hedging those war birds is a very prudent move on the part of Assad.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Sep 21 2012, 11:39

aggressor one wrote:Just wondering, why is the Syrian air-force mainly using the light L-39 light attack/training jets against the rebels? I thought Syria had larger jets?

It's a light ground attack aircraft going against lightly armed rebels. Didn't someone say 'Let the punishment fit the crime'?
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 6 Empty Spike: ingenious optical-guidance system

Post  mogen Sun Sep 30 2012, 10:54

Efforts to create a small cheap guided missile finally resulted in a missile which weighs less than 3kg and is probably the world’s smallest.

Spike has been tested successfully as a shoulder-launched missile, and also fired from drones. It has an ingenious optical-guidance system—a camera that can either lock on to an operator-designated object or can pick up a laser spot and home in on it. It has a range of 1,500 metres and, though the warhead is too small to damage a tank, it can destroy cars and other light targets far more cheaply than the alternatives...

http://www.economist.com/node/21563702
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  gash Thu Oct 04 2012, 19:06

cmae across some news that chinese have unveiled j31 similar to us f35.anyone with some insight.

last time i read about LAB was that it was undergoing expansion and purpoted that it would be finished by feb this year.Risasi could you please give some little insight.

gash

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Oct 04 2012, 20:29

gash wrote:cmae across some news that chinese have unveiled j31 similar to us f35.anyone with some insight.

last time i read about LAB was that it was undergoing expansion and purpoted that it would be finished by feb this year.Risasi could you please give some little insight.
Along that line, something may have passed unnoticed by blog. Kenya may have received 6 Hongdu L-15 sometimes this year. I'm trying to hustle for a link lakini wapi! might this be the new birds Risasi n ON were tempting us with?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Oct 04 2012, 21:21

jasiri wrote:
gash wrote:cmae across some news that chinese have unveiled j31 similar to us f35.anyone with some insight.

Along that line, something may have passed unnoticed by blog. Kenya may have received 6 Hongdu L-15 sometimes this year. I'm trying to hustle for a link lakini wapi! might this be the new birds Risasi n ON were tempting us with?

+1 i got some info too, but i hear they are Yak130's and it looks like KDF is looking to replace the F-5 fleet with some F-16's or the JF-17
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next