THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Proposed terror bill 2014

Post  Mkenya Wed Dec 10 2014, 10:29

Wakenya watatii,War on terror got new set of rubber,

Proposed Anti-terror 2014 law:Newly proposed security laws are seeking to jail or fine journalists who are found guilty of undermining investigations or security operations through their broadcasts or publications.
The Security Laws (Amendment) Bill 2014 wants such persons jailed for up to three years or fined Sh5 million or both.

Also has a clause on recent spate of stripping women

To this cause, the Penal Code was amended by inserting a new section.

Section 51 would thus state, “A person who intentionally insults the modesty of any other person by intruding upon that person’s privacy or strips such a person is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twenty years.”

“A person who is convicted of an offence under section 296(1), 297(1), 308 or 322 of the Penal Code, the prevention of Terrorism Act or the Sexual Offences Act shall be subject to police supervision for a period of five years from the date of his release from prison”

Also Kenyans putting gory images of terror victims & radical ideologies... On social media.. the Robertalai's

Kenyans on social media should also be on the lookout, especially those who post updates that praise, advocate or incite acts of terrorism that they risk getting imprisoned for over twenty years same as a person found in possession of an improvised explosive device or a grenade.

For those who adopt ideologies based on violence and which advance political, religious or social change in terms of radicalization, a jail term of not more than thirty years awaits them

Also Kenyans bn lured for Saudi jobs the recruitment bureaus....
The Bill also proposes the monitoring of operations of employment bureaus and agencies to ensure the unscrupulous ones are dealt with.

To this effect, every employment bureau or agency shall be required to seek and obtain government approval prior to sending Kenyan Citizens for employment outside Kenya

Lastly the best part....Our intelligence agency was reduced to a rumor agency without powers to arrest or deter terrorists

Other key proposals include giving the National Intelligence Service (NIS) power to arrest, detain and interrogate suspected terrorists, the removal of security of tenure for the Inspector General of Police, the deputies and also the Director of Criminal
Mkenya
Mkenya

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Proposed terror bill 2014

Post  Simbamundu Wed Dec 10 2014, 14:32

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:Everybody looks up to the Security Agencies (NIS/KDF/CID/KPS etc) to avert/mitigate  security threats, for  a green light to move on with their activities. It's unashamedly their right. But , "We"  don't exist, not illegally, not officially - Because the Kenyan Intelligence needs the job to be done but the Kenyan law wouldn't let it do. So, the Agencies stay small, we stay on the streets, we make stuff weather. Our sources don't come to us - We find them. We become their friends, their brothers, their fathers, their lovers before we do any harm to hostile targets. And only then we direct them at bigger targets, the higher personalities in their villainy-organisations. We take our time. We watch, we see what the intelligence of the day provides - To make the state a safer place to live in.

We live against the posturing of the Kenyan laws in order to accomplish what Humanity expects of us. These are tasks that require a lot of prayer & faith before they're undertaken.

I salute all the bloggers who have toiled for the sanctity & dignity of the forum. Someday I'll be able to justify my absence.

I hereby invite members to re-read above post from @Cycoh 'DUDUS' and try to put it in todays context!
Then you will start to have a clue what is going on behind the curtains.
Freedom without responsibility is pure bs!

Simbamundu

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty anti terror bill is poorly crafted

Post  countersniper Wed Dec 10 2014, 22:32

this bill if passes in current proposal will be a disaster for Kenya
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Maswali mingi

Post  Mkenya Wed Dec 10 2014, 23:30

countersniper wrote:this bill if passes in current proposal will be a disaster for Kenya
Why if you dont mind expounding
Mkenya
Mkenya

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri Dec 12 2014, 14:05

Happy Independence Day fellow Villagers!! bounce cheers Very Happy Cool Basketball sunny flower
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty 51st anniversary

Post  Mkenya Sat Dec 13 2014, 00:24

Since we goofed at Westgate Siege,Our PR depts. in defence and police need to re-establish contact with Wananchi give briefs on OPs been conducted to lessen reliance on our tainted media.The intial OLN briefs by Col. Oguna and the twitting Major Chirchir and embedding media in conflict zones would go a longway in gaining more public trust.I'm aware once we rehatted briefs are done in Addis but if you check AMISOM videos on the tube its just UPDF i must see their doing a perfect job in PR than ourselves.
A start with a series of KDF/Recce/ATPU/ASTU/RDU even Flying squad documentaries like the one below would go a longway gaining Citizen confidence in our security units especially now everyone is talking insecurity.

Nyce work uniforms,we respect and honor all of you.Jamuhuri day celebrations security was lock-tight,noticed too an AF Puma was on recon,snipers in position and GPMG's dug in.  
Happy 51st anniversary to everyone.
Mkenya
Mkenya

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Security amendments bill

Post  proud kenyan Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:34

Mkenya wrote:
countersniper wrote:this bill if passes in current proposal will be a disaster for Kenya
I am still poring over the same, and so far the bill is as clear as daylight in the issues faced. based on my reading of the bill so far, it tries to address the following:
1. Media coverage on acts of terrorism (no more images of dead civvies by the papers, which we saw at westgate by the nation, and more recently at mandera.)
2. Demonstrations being carried out because of a person's right to demonstrate, but not minding the rights of others to move around freely during their demonstrations as well as losses being paid out by the organizers of the demonstration. at the same time, the security of the demonstrators would be easy to guarantee.
3. Nipping in the bud the "evil society" and its detractors bent on damaging the country through covert and overt support.
4. Allowing intelligence officers to act accordingly if they feel their actions would consolidate national security.

What i would have really liked was the trial of any terrorism suspects identifying themselves with a group designated as an enemy to the state or a terrorist outfit tried before a court martial, would be easier to hold the sittings in a setting where classified information can be revealed and with the added assurance that the occupants of the court are already sworn to secrecy as members of the security forces. Now back to reading the document further...

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Fri Dec 19 2014, 12:13

Mkenya wrote:

the point is this... too much power has been placed into the security  agents...now they can arrest you brand you a terrorist and hold you without producing you in a court of law for almost a year.
the days of detention without trial are back ...and the media has also been gagged.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Dec 22 2014, 10:57

how has the media been gagged? @C.S
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty security bill

Post  Kobooz Mon Dec 22 2014, 11:50

jasiri wrote:how has the media been gagged? @C.S
Those opposing the new law want a loose Kenya so  that there is room to distabilise us if need be. How much has democracy added to our GDP? Am not anti-democracy but i dont support a fluid law. Rwanda has been accused of being authoritarian but their GDP added 7.8%, their security & order is probably the best in Africa. Which one would you choose? Chaotic democracy or a country we can live in?

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Tue Dec 23 2014, 14:16

Kobooz wrote:
jasiri wrote:how has the media been gagged? @C.S
Those opposing the new law want a loose Kenya so  that there is room to distabilise us if need be. How much has democracy added to our GDP? Am not anti-democracy but i dont support a fluid law. Rwanda has been accused of being authoritarian but their GDP added 7.8%, their security & order is probably the best in Africa. Which one would you choose? Chaotic democracy or a country we can live in?
Proponents of Democracy argue it speeds up development bla bla bla, well a one party state called China grew at blistering pace despite lack of democracy. Authoritarianism offers a certain advantage, Secret missions remain secret untill they decide otherwise, Police do their work, army and intell does theirs and politicians behave. Hii upuzi ya pang'ang'a kila mara does no one good. Hata kwa nyumba yako mwenyewe u do not entertain such nonesense.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Fri Dec 26 2014, 07:55

With the posting of comments with an inkling of politics on the blog the blog will inevitably crash.
That said, it is a welcome relief to have nation.co.ke  pull down the picture of the unfortunate dead from the front page of their online paper.

On another issue CounterSniper Mwaura and ilk, who has any idea what the chinnese were doing in Runda? I am definately not eating that bowl of shit of Mpesa and bank transactions hacking.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty new Interior CS interview

Post  mambotupu Sat Dec 27 2014, 05:09

One thing struck me in the K24 interview with the new CS. He revealed one of his goals - "at least 2 choppers per county that will be available for use by security forces when needed"

Now if this actually is implemented, it will be a big step, much needed boost to our men  and a big game changer in the fight against those threatening our security !!
mambotupu
mambotupu

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Sat Dec 27 2014, 10:22

kimiti wrote:With the posting of comments with an inkling of politics on the blog the blog will inevitably crash.
That said, it is a welcome relief to have nation.co.ke  pull down the picture of the unfortunate dead from the front page of their online paper.

On another issue CounterSniper Mwaura and ilk, who has any idea what the chinnese were doing in Runda? I am definately not eating that bowl of shit of Mpesa and bank transactions hacking.
@ kimiti, discussing security laws on the blog fits in well. It touches on the operational environment of a number of blog members & also core of national well being. Just like the Chinese maneno would appear a little off topic yet it is of national interest!

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Sat Dec 27 2014, 11:19

Ok Kobooz,
Who has word on the missing airman? I am confused since since the Jordanian plane went down in IS terittory, they have paraded the pilot and even the canopy ofthe plane. I have searched the internet and i havent come across anything even the burntout fuselage, Enlighten us those who are in the know
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Sat Dec 27 2014, 17:08

That's precise Jasiri on the security laws.

@Kimiti, nothing to worry about bro concerning the topic. No politics can find space here. Thank you.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28 2014, 01:57

mambotupu wrote:One thing struck me in the K24 interview with the new CS. He revealed one of his goals - "at least 2 choppers per county that will be available for use by security forces when needed"

Now if this actually is implemented, it will be a big step, much needed boost to our men  and a big game changer in the fight against those threatening our security !!

This will never happen

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Sun Dec 28 2014, 08:12

deconstructor wrote:
mambotupu wrote:One thing struck me in the K24 interview with the new CS. He revealed one of his goals - "at least 2 choppers per county that will be available for use by security forces when needed"

This will never happen
Why not? Counties on their own could easily fund such acquisitions from revenues received if their priorities are set right. They are presumably just transports.

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29 2014, 01:52

obienga wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

This will never happen
Why not? Counties on their own could easily fund such acquisitions from revenues received if their priorities are set right. They are presumably just transports.
Its just too expensive and they don't have the logistics to do it.

Where would they put them?

He is delusional if he did say this, it would be making bricks without straw. It will be very hard for them to maintain competent pilots and certified mechanics at they rate at which they pay. ProudKenyan had made a great suggestion, it would be better if they used the money on some of the things he listed:

I feel as though if we take away most of the fears they have, then we would have an effective and efficient police force. starting with an enhanced salary, say 50k tax free (i believe all security forces should enjoy untaxed items as opposed to the politicians) plus adequate allowances. anything earned above that 50k can then be taxed accordingly. Interference in their work should also be discouraged, so that if a policeman deems you to have committed an offence, a call to a senior officer should not lead to release of a person. Housing is also a main item in how the police officers function in their work on a daily basis. Sort this out and i guarantee morale will instantly go up. Interference of senior officers should also be dealt with accordingly, that is why you might find a policeman honest in his work but severely frustrated by their seniors to a point he cares not about the oath he took

Last edited by deconstructor on Mon Dec 29 2014, 03:51; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Kenya police mi17

Post  Guest Mon Dec 29 2014, 01:56

If the bought them, after their hours are up they would look like this.
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Mi17_5Y-STA_5

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty Police Force protection should be a National goal.

Post  Ole Sidai Mon Dec 29 2014, 04:23

i feel as though if we take away most of the fears they have, then we would have an effective and efficient police force. starting with an enhanced salary, say 50k tax free (i believe all security forces should enjoy untaxed items as opposed to the politicians) plus adequate allowances. anything earned above that 50k can then be taxed accordingly. Interference in their work should also be discouraged, so that if a policeman deems you to have committed an offence, a call to a senior officer should not lead to release of a person. Housing is also a main item in how the police officers function in their work on a daily basis. Sort this out and i guarantee morale will instantly go up. Interference of senior officers should also be dealt with accordingly, that is why you might find a policeman honest in his work but severely frustrated by their seniors to a point he cares not about the oath he took
 This is exactly what this new guy should be talking about and not choppers. Yes, choppering counties seems noble but am sure hakuna pesa to start with before talking of Pilots and technicians. 3 or 4 counties can pool.... that is a better possibility.
 But how about kamwana and the rest of us all campaign to protect our Police force from historical on job abuses and enormous trampling by their seniors plus politicians? I believe if police officers have enough protection and that legal decisions along execution of their legal duties will be protected no matter seniority of political patronage, am sure Kenya police can discharge professional policing and those that abuse their privileges, be prosecuted. The cost of insecurity is much more expensive than letting police do their work without interference.
Tabia ya kupiga simu halafu askari anatupwa Moyale ikwishe!
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Mon Dec 29 2014, 17:37

Can only work under a national guard...assets are released on a needs basis,as well as specialisations needed on the ground. The aim of the rotaries would be to force multiply to some extent,alongside rapid troop and equipment mobilization. All that would need to be done is to place their bases strategically, for example at this point of time, baragoi/kapedo/pokot/turkana areas due to the rustlers issue,would effectively deal with s.sudanese cross-border attackers. Another can be situated at kitui/mwingi area,to deal with shabaab and poachers trying to do their thing over that region

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Dec 29 2014, 18:17

proud kenyan wrote:

Can only work under a national guard...assets are released on a needs basis,as well as specialisations needed on the ground. The aim of the rotaries would be to force multiply to some extent,alongside rapid troop and equipment mobilization. All that would need to be done is to place their bases strategically, for example at this point of time, baragoi/kapedo/pokot/turkana areas due to the rustlers issue,would effectively deal with s.sudanese cross-border attackers. Another can be situated at kitui/mwingi area,to deal with shabaab and poachers trying to do their thing over that region
Your typical police helicopter the AS 350 Eurocopter (whatever B variant) costs 250+ Million KES. Minus pilot trainning which costs a fortune! Maintennace, Fuel (utajua Saudi Arabia ni mbali)...it is not feasable in this economy. If it it were up to me, i'd propose a military type fragmented command for the police air wing. Lets say Northern Command based in Isiolo, Western Command in Eldoret, Central Com in Nai and East Com in Msa. Between them, distribute the 4 Mi-17's and give em at least two light observation and patrol choppers (ex army MD-500's would be great!). Each command will be responsible for air cover and surveillance in the operational areas. I think that is way better than having each county have 2 choppers. Where will we get funds to run an air force of 96 police copters? That plus what Ole Sidai has proposed and these increased vehicular mobility, u'll have a world class force.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Mon Dec 29 2014, 20:05

deconstructor wrote:
Its just too expensive and they don't have the logistics to do it.

Where would they put them?

He is delusional if he did say this, it would be making bricks without straw. It will be very hard for them to maintain competent pilots and certified mechanics at they rate at which they pay. ProudKenyan had made a great suggestion, it would be better if they used the money on some of the things he listed:

I feel as though if we take away most of the fears they have, then we would have an effective and efficient police force. starting with an enhanced salary, say 50k tax free (i believe all security forces should enjoy untaxed items as opposed to the politicians) plus adequate allowances. anything earned above that 50k can then be taxed accordingly. Interference in their work should also be discouraged, so that if a policeman deems you to have committed an offence, a call to a senior officer should not lead to release of a person. Housing is also a main item in how the police officers function in their work on a daily basis. Sort this out and i guarantee morale will instantly go up. Interference of senior officers should also be dealt with accordingly, that is why you might find a policeman honest in his work but severely frustrated by their seniors to a point he cares not about the oath he took
The idea in theory is not impractical. Neither would such a plan take place overnight, it could be a 10 year plan. Not every county has to have 2 helicopters. Counties could be pooled into regions and have 1-2 choppers on the onset cover each county regional grouping with a flight duration not exceeding x duration. An idea which I see proud kenyan and jasiri, expounded on in excellent detail. One has to crawl before they can walk, if one never thinks beyond crawling, they will forever remain crawlers. 

Not directly tied into the choppers is the need to have distributed trauma centres. Too much life is needlessly lost in Kenya on account of KNH being the only major trauma centre accessible to the general public. A person's ability to survive severe traumatic injury begins to diminish after the first hour, it takes more than that time from many parts of Kenya to get to KNH. Eventually and when Kenya gets there, if the transports were dual purpose, they could transport victims in emergencies to such regional centers.

Priorities certainly need to be adjusted, the life of a Kenyan cop is a miserable one. I fully agree with the need to ensure that police officers and security personnel are adequately compensated. Kenyans should want to be police officers, not out of dire necessity to put food on the table but out of patriotism, the prestige and the benefits derived from working as a police officer.

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai Tue Dec 30 2014, 04:00

Kenyans should want to be police officers, not out of dire necessity to put food on the table but out of patriotism, the prestige and the benefits derived from working as a police officer.

"PATRIOTISM and PROFESSIONALISM" should be the key. I was privileged to train and commission as a kdf officer. In my 16yrs, it was disgusting to see various police officers suffer while executing their professional duties. A phone call was enough to post a police officer from his station to any post of choice either as punishment or positioning. Needless to write all what these guys go through men. It is still horrible to be a police officer in Kenya. But remember, these are guys that take bullets on the streets as we sleep. This pipe dream of choppering counties is not tenable. Police divisions can have possibly 2 police rotors for quick police response. Still, these will be hard to maintain but better than current status. For COIN and other internal Ops, KDF and NSIS can pull one of the many write-ups in their locker. I know these plans always exist and always updated to match demographic charges, climate or political pressure. I remember mzee Moi knew when pressure was building btn Pokots and Turkana. Somehow a field exercise would be conducted or something would be done. Mzee Moi and Kanyotu would tell your dream before you even go to bed to dream it! This is the kind of information network we need inline with profession policing.
Military style choppers in counties proves that guy knows little about assets utilization! 

@ Jasiri .... Between them, distribute the 4 Mi-17's and give em at least two light observation and patrol choppers (ex army MD-500's would be great!)

For Scouts to be effective, there must be well trained ground force to effectively coordinate both in combat ops and logistics. Hii ni kazi ya jeshi or national guard na hakuna! Any momentum to empower police force to have such ability, we are looking at the very least 2years to produce a battle team capable of rapid combat response in a division. I might be wrong though...
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty AU ops in Som

Post  Ole Sidai Tue Dec 30 2014, 04:50

Members; in the absence of our dear friend Ole Nkarei, who can brief us a little about what is going on in Som? It seems al shetani is shuttering. Today US Centcom struck some of its leadership convoy. That and recent defections means something! Anyone with "good to know"???
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty The new police commisioner

Post  kimiti Thu Jan 01 2015, 12:58

Am eagerly waiting for postings on the new proposed police commissioner and what it means for the security docket, I am however dissapointed that i havent got anything from the blog, but I excuse you since most of you are away from their computers busy getting pissed.
Let me be the first into the fray.
It is no lost to me that the security docket is firmly in the executive's hands and that there are now no laggards from the previous administration, all that with a new law to boot and a legislature that is at the beckoning of the executive. The heads of the security organs, NSIS, Police and the Immigration now is in the hands of the disciplined forces. There is no excuse for failure.
With Boinett, who is a chip off the older Boinett, spells gloom on what the president thinks of the rank and file of the police service, not worth their salt. I hope he will inject new blood into the Police service and signify closer cordination with other security arms. Na sasa kila mtu avute kwake.
Thats just my two cents.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 20 Empty EASTERN DRC / HUTU MILITIA

Post  mchoraji Sat Jan 03 2015, 11:31

Hi all. Glad to be back. I have been following the not so publicized maneno of the East-African military brigade preparing to rout out the Rwanda hutu militia that have been in Eastern DRC since RPF chased them out of Rwanda. Who has an update on this? Operations were to commence yesterday.
Meanwhile, lots of lobbying has been going on urging the 3Ks i.e Kaguta, Kenyatta & Kagame not to go after these guys. Zuma had even to land in Kampala the other day. These are the times one wishes ONK is around. Where did Spartan go??
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Thu Jan 08 2015, 11:23

mchoraji wrote:Hi all. Glad to be back. I have been following the not so publicized maneno of the East-African military brigade preparing to rout out the Rwanda hutu militia that have been in Eastern DRC since RPF chased them out of Rwanda. Who has an update on this? Operations were to commence yesterday.
Meanwhile, lots of lobbying has been going on urging the 3Ks i.e Kaguta, Kenyatta & Kagame not to go after these guys. Zuma had even to land in Kampala the other day. These are the times one wishes ONK is around. Where did Spartan go??
The year is certainly going to be an important one for east africa's militaries,under the EASF.
We might see them go into Eastern DRC area,more important from this engagement is the relationship that will emerge between E.Africa and SADF,and to which side the tanzanians would lean towards.
Somalia is also at a defining point,i believe this year would give an insight on how soon we can expect a return of our warriors stationed there. The immediate interest would be which military would fill the void left by the sierra leoneans,more importantly would sector kismayu revert back to the kdf,or would other countries deploy to fill that gap. Remember the kdf had an extra battalion before the sierra leoneans came in,whether they came back home or they spread out into sector two is not known. On the side of procurement of stores,i am not sure what they have up their sleeves.
On internal security,i wait to see whether the policemen will get to grips with the task that is ahead of them in securing the country.
Happy new year,TEA forrumers!

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Thu Jan 08 2015, 16:11

kimiti wrote:With the posting of comments with an inkling of politics on the blog the blog will inevitably crash.

I've checked,counter checked and checked my info and I agree with this:
karanja wrote:These guys had been in business for the last 3 years. They'd been hired by the Chinese embassy who were formally requested by the Kenya government to run a counter intel hacking operation on the local Brits and Israelis. The Chinese are certainly experienced and they are our friends.
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-mysterious-case-of-chinese-hackers.html
OTOH,I don't support the security bills! We don't need them-if you have a flat do you change your diff?

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next