THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+38
Mbaine
Kepler-Euler
UncleBoni
mekatilili
aggressor one
Fabrizio
mwepesi
mambotupu
tempest
vince
MWAURA
Kobooz
mJESHI mMOJA
Ole Sidai
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
mashaa
livefire
MOOZALENDO
timoh
Balozi
chui
areba
Al Bashir
SS Jamuhuri
Analyst
Batian
jasiri
kimiti
Sierra Kilo
Flying Crane
Spartan
mbs
Observer
countersniper
cylon
Risasi
Olekoima
mogen
42 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Vitruvian, Kabuga, military

Post  Analyst Thu Jul 12 2012, 00:40

Kenya faces a serious challenge internally after the KDF - OLN

Geostrategic importance of the coastal area to the Kenya
By destabilizing the coastal region through militant activities, Nairobi would be completely weakened. This would provide ample ground for Uganda and Sudan to squeeze concessions out of Nairobi and save their geopolitical significance. The scenario economic intelligence agents deployed by foreign players want to structure is a Nairobi that has no value to the East and Central Africa. The Ethiopia-Somalia-Southern Sudan transport corridor fails to materialize, the Mombasa-Nairobi transport corridor crashes cutting off Nairobi to revenues gained from tax levied on Central and East African transporters, importers, and exporters, cut-off import and exports to Kenya, and most dangerous, kill the tourism industry which depends heavily on the Coastal region further crippling Nairobi to a shadow of itself.
SIN /?p=2717

About Vitruvian
Vitruvian's posts hardly reflect military issues crux, rather critical rhetoric on the subject. The man is a critic who delves in rebuffing through criticism and egocentric attitude towards those whose opinions/posts he looks down the nose. He is simply too amorphous and ambiguous to engage in any sort of healthy discussion. Any engagement consummates into a deluge of incorrigible-focus-less 'grammar rich psycho-philosophical incarnations.....!!The best way to avoid being drawn to his litany and circumnavigation of ridicule, is to ignore or avoid engaging in a discussion with him. Both Vitruvian and whoever he is engaging with end up making the forum dismayed by emotional dilemma's, insults, and lack of focus.

About Kabuga
Kabuga, can be traced to leafy Nairobi suburbs, particularly areas where notably reclusive and reserved Kenyan's reside e.g Muthaiga, Karen, Ruda, Lavington, .....areas that are away from the public, police, and journalists straying eyes. The geography of such areas/estates allows free-unmonitored travel/movement of high profile individuals lessening their distress that media outlets are prying on them. Ordinary citizens are sent away when they walk close to these compounds by police officers assigned to guard the compounds/homes.The geography also helps keep away ordinary citizens from accessing the rich-mans compound helping camouflage both lifestyle and the personality of the individuals. It will be impossible to fish Kabuga from such areas.

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 02:08

I am never hesitant to articulate an unpopular opinion if I believe it to be correct and have always expressed my willingness to accept a counter-argument if it is demonstrated. That remains the case.
But when, without provocation, arguments are abandoned for mudslinging and personal attacks, as I considered Analyst's "psychoanalysis" to be, I give as good as I get. No apologies.
That original band from the Chronicle with whom I built this forum into a platform for serious geopolitical discussion will know that I can be rather abrasive. I readily deploy cynicism and sarcasm to underline what I believe to be inanities and logical or factual fallacies. Or plain stupidity. We're not here to hold hands and skip along a daisy-lined promenade.
Thanks to wannabes like Analyst (or Analysts, or Analyst + his pals, or whatever the case may be), the forum has degenerated into a quasi-intelligence-cum-pseudo-military gossip column, devoid of the polish and substance it started off with.
It is why I disengaged from this forum in the first place. That I am back - albeit conditionally - is an error of sentimentality. I don't actually enjoy altercations with non-entities such as Analyst (masterly for intelligence notwithstanding). But I still do appreciate the sagacity and insight of the original crew (and some of the new), without whom this forum would long since have decomposed into just another Nipate.

Incidentally, I can't be the only one who sees that this Analyst ...
Analyst wrote:About Vitruvian
Vitruvian's posts hardly reflect military issues crux, rather critical rhetoric on the subject. The man is a critic who delves in rebuffing through criticism and egocentric attitude towards those whose opinions/posts he looks down the nose. He is simply too amorphous and ambiguous to engage in any sort of healthy discussion. Any engagement consummates into a deluge of incorrigible-focus-less 'grammar rich psycho-philosophical incarnations.....!!The best way to avoid being drawn to his litany and circumnavigation of ridicule, is to ignore or avoid engaging in a discussion with him. Both Vitruvian and whoever he is engaging with end up making the forum dismayed by emotional dilemma's, insults, and lack of focus.
... is not the same person as this Analyst ...?
Analyst wrote:About myself...'The price is beyond average...CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY, and USD 30K..4 credit time....masterly for intelligence @AMU and in the middle of it online ..no coffers but my mine.....thats the difference....speed, accuracy, reliable and capable!!...If YOU and ME are within range..you can decode that....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.
It doesn't take a genius.

And with that, I hand the forum back to you guys. Mission accomplished, Monsieur Grise?

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Thu Jul 12 2012, 08:54

Vitruvian wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:
Vitruvian wrote: 19 posts in 6 months ain't exactly hot shit.

@Vitruvian. Just wanted to exite your audience of malcontent numb nuts...right?? You sound like a Ugandan, which opens another doorway to your background anonymosity which you are portraying here pathetically.

Ever asked 'urself why Kenya can hav excess of 30 political parties during elections, whereas, in Africa, UGANDA included, the parties can't exceed two; the ruling party n the opposition party? Evaluate.

One does not earn respect neither by the hundreds of posts nor by the tens of posts one has. It is rather earned by "ONES ABILITY TO PROJECT HIS INTENT FACTUALLY IN A POST".

No wonder, a physcologist/physiologist in a military forum..that speaks alot.

Don't behave like a secondary school dropout. When the teacher in your class does something in a manner like to suggest that he is leaving, you are at the top of your voice. rsn? NO ONE TO WATCH OVER YOU.

The way you talk indicates that you are one of the few "civilised elite" in Uganda, n again portraying such behaviour is Quiet astonishing, which leaves "the civilised" Flying Crane n Spartan outclassed. No one to watch over you here the way teachers do. We are bound by sane n 'upright' rules for anyone to see.

Get my point here..

but don't assume to censor a public forum.

I'm THE ONE who catalysed the Kabuga debate, then Effrommers n ole Nkarei followed, n I'm THE ONE who requested for its halt. Maybe I could hav received a reply from either of them. Where did you come in to play?...or did I quote you?

No one knows the truth abt Kabuga except the NSIS.Others are just fantasies n myths abt him. LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR ONE TO LIVE A LIE EVERYDAY.

Neverthless, I can't afford to draw antention into a ferbal exchange with ya. But if it happens you think of it, keep in mind that what you posted was:

WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS, WRONG TARGET, WRONG CALSUATIES.

@OLEKOIMA. Thanks for the advice. I will join you soon or later.

There we go! You're spicing up the forum. I'm glad to have improved you're posting stats by a whopping 5%. 20 posts?! Your shit's getting hotter.

Yes, I have often asked myself why Kenya has dozens of political parties whereas Uganda doesn't. Being your senior (in more ways than one), I also remember, not so long ago, when Kenya had a single one.
Do you ever ask yourself why that was so, or isn't there enough time between diaper changes?

In your place, I'd rather stick to counting posts than patting yourself on the back for your ability to factually project your intent. In the space of a very few lines, you have drifted from nationality, psychology, political pluralism, physiology, secondary tutelage, advanced social development, philosophy and the intelligence fraternity to Uganda-bashing.
I have tried - honestly - to catch your drift but I don't. Guess it boils down to your
Wrong choice of words.

Actually, I'm not Ugandan. Not that there's anything wrong with Uganda. It has, after all, educated much of our political and intellectual elite, the incumbent included.
Really sorry for your squandered effort but you'll just have to go back to the armoury, re-arm and try again because you were obviously aiming at the
Wrong target.

Finally, a word of advice: I'd think twice about picking a fight with Uganda. You haven't go a chance. Spartan will screw you from the front and Crane will screw you from behind. And when they do, you'll very much be one of the
Wrong casualties.

Cyco ..dudus..whatever your name is, some Korean saw certain people practicing 'primitive energy' as he overflew a certain country and i think he was right. One of them is on this forum!

So according to you, Uganda has got just a 'few' enlightened people and Vit. is one of them? And yet, Uganda is educating at least 100,000 Kenyan children every year at the moment and all of them are taught by Ugandan teachers, lecturers etc? Dudus which means a simple insect that can be killed by the cheapest insecticide-we demand for an apology and do it quickly.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Thu Jul 12 2012, 08:58

Flying Crane wrote:Kudos on your poetic side Spartan

@forummers Cool down East Africans. Lets observer the peace boys. Don,t let your testosterone get the best of you.
I beg O.

Where did the three of you Cycoh 'DUDUS', Vitruvian and Efrommers
,cross paths? I don,t see what the pushing and shoving is all about. Fills us in we will arbitrate

By the way I have this website I want us (TEA) to go and raid. Their fling a lot of nonsense, if it continues I wouldn’t mind some talent here to follow me for that extra fire power. Keep you pasted

Crane.

I was not throwing myself into the fray, but I made my previous post because I was mentioned by "Cycoh 'DUDUS', therefore I had to quickly save face.
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Decorum

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:09

When discussions become captive of subjective cut-and-thrusts, it is indicative of the onset of Intellectual shallowness in our exchange or a build up of ennui (boredom). I would like to imagine it is the later, because that we can deal with - the former is my command to extricate myself and beat a hasty withdrawal from this Theatre. We might have entered an intellectual desert, gentlemen, and we need to drag ourselves out of it. Spartan and the Uniforms here will attest that a fractious exchange in the ranks is not altogether fatal, unexpected nor unusual - hell, happens when you keep men of aggressive physical and intellectual action unattended and unengaged. We call them out at 04H00 in full battle kit and take them out for a 50Km quick tab before daybreak. Usually works to restore order in the Ranks without hauling anyone before a Disciplinary. if it doesn't, well then it develops into an extensive exercise (Search & Destroy / Evasion and Survival, etc)that saps the devil of boredom right outta the hardest soldier!!

In other words, it is not an indication of dysfunctionality of the Troop, i.e us here in TEA, but a call to redirect, re-energize, re-engage on what defines the Troop. Are we the equivalent of Army Special Operatives in the blogsphere or are we college students happily exchanging insults? Come, soldiers! There are plenty of sites that exists solely to give outlet to all manner of frustrated expressions - I myself occasionally partake in several of these out of sheer meanness of my heart Twisted Evil just to spite some known idiots in them Very Happy !

Now, if I was about to jump off into Crazy town, at the Ops Centre, @Vitruvian in S3 with @Analyst(s) S2, @Cylon S4.....it takes all of us here to make TEA special.

But let me come clean, guys, if @Vitruvian hands in his Sword, so will I.. So, lets retrace, refocus, reengage, re-everything else but this nonsensical subjective brick-bracking!! Tafadhali, friends. Ama?

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:12

AMISOM forces in sector one have continued with their advances deep and deeper into Central and coastal Somalia. yesteray they captured Lanta-buro training camp, 40kms west of Mogadishu and 20kms west of Afgoye. In the other direction, they have long gone past Balad town to be exact, 10kms out of Balad or 50kms from Mogadishu on that side. Marka remains the major town left for the militants in Sector one.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:14

Vitruvian wrote:I am never hesitant to articulate an unpopular opinion if I believe it to be correct and have always expressed my willingness to accept a counter-argument if it is demonstrated. That remains the case.
But when, without provocation, arguments are abandoned for mudslinging and personal attacks, as I considered Analyst's "psychoanalysis" to be, I give as good as I get. No apologies.
That original band from the Chronicle with whom I built this forum into a platform for serious geopolitical discussion will know that I can be rather abrasive. I readily deploy cynicism and sarcasm to underline what I believe to be inanities and logical or factual fallacies. Or plain stupidity. We're not here to hold hands and skip along a daisy-lined promenade.
Incidentally, I can't be the only one who sees that this Analyst ...
Analyst wrote:About Vitruvian
... is not the same person as this Analyst ...?
Analyst wrote:About myself...'The price is beyond average...CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY, and USD 30K..4 credit time....masterly for intelligence @AMU and in the middle of it online ..no coffers but my mine.....thats the difference....speed, accuracy, reliable and capable!!...If YOU and ME are within range..you can decode that....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.
It doesn't take a genius.

And with that, I hand the forum back to you guys. Mission accomplished, Monsieur Grise?

Vitruvian........

For the first time, i like your/appreciate your words. They are genuine and honest. No malice ....nonchalance....i call what you have posted 'bravado'.

Am sure.....i am not only forrumer who hates it when we all start mudslinging, and engage in off-topic stuff....instead of critically evaluating issues of regional military geopolitics.

I apologize and equally accept the fact, you have come out pretty well.

About my quasi identity..."I can be and am not a master of disguises"

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:25

aggressor one wrote:AMISOM forces in sector one have continued with their advances deep and deeper into Central and coastal Somalia. yesteray they captured Lanta-buro training camp, 40kms west of Mogadishu and 20kms west of Afgoye. In the other direction, they have long gone past Balad town to be exact, 10kms out of Balad or 50kms from Mogadishu on that side. Marka remains the major town left for the militants in Sector one.

Agressor...

Last week and this week alone, Somali intelligence and police arrested about1000 men in Mogadishu with 30% suspected to be Al-Shabaab sympathizers, operatives.

It seems there are strategic mop-up operations to clean up Mogadishu as the final onslaught on the militants is being planned.

The speed AMISOM-Mogadishu (sector 1) is using to advance is good and the mop-up ops are 'a new strategy'.

Cleansing Sector 1, will orchestrates a series of events including speedy dislodging of the militants in Kismayo and others areas. My take, is, AMISOM wants to clean up the environment for the elections and meet the August-September deadline. (Henceforth....pure peace keeping)

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:29

ole Nkarei wrote:But let me come clean, guys, if @Vitruvian hands in his Sword, so will I.. So, lets retrace, refocus, reengage, re-everything else but this nonsensical subjective brick-bracking!! Tafadhali, friends. Ama?
+1 on that too. I believe it is immature to boil down to personalized attacks, however bitter a pill is to swallow. similarly, it IS a sign of strength not to respond in kind to such.
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Vitruvian

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 09:30

@Vitruvian - hey buddy. I am sending this on a open comms coz you have cut ''Private Message''. And I reckon I speak for a lot of forummers - don't walk.

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Jul 12 2012, 11:35

Al Shabaab leaders and fighters defecting in Puntland

High-ranking al-Shabaab leaders and regular fighters based in the Galgala Mountain range are "rapidly defecting" from the organisation, according to Lieutenant General Muhidin Ahmed Muse, second in command of Puntland police....
Read more at http://sabahionline.com/en_GB/articles/hoa/articles/features/2012/07/11/feature-02

Great progress in AMISOM Sector I. Looks like Marka and Jilib will both fall sooner than later.

@ON Wha's happening in Sector II? All seems too quiet in the Southern front. Reminds of the world war II situation where opposing soldiers put down their weapons and enjoyed a game of soccer and a report was promptly sent out saying "It is all quiet on the Western front"
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12 2012, 11:55

mogen wrote:.

@ON Wha's happening in Sector II? All seems too quiet in the Southern front. Reminds of the world war II situation where opposing soldiers put down their weapons and enjoyed a game of soccer and a report was promptly sent out saying "It is all quiet on the Western front"[/justify]

Hehehe! Indeed I never believed this story until I saw pictures of that football march!! Just goes to show that Soldiers are not inherent Killers but proficient servants of the people!!!

Last year, I opined that Kismayu might fall without the bloodshed often projected in this forum and elsewhere. Because AS lacks an encompassing Ideology that would motivate last-ditch combat such as in Stalingrad. AS was Biashara / ajira in a brutalized Nation where desperation was an acceptable condition of living.

So, if you were hunkered down on some flimsy sandbagged position on a roof, holding a puny RPG7 and a rusty AK47 in Kismayo, terrified by the ominous ''whoop-whoops' of KDF AirCalv reverberating daily and nightly, watching daily KDF/Navy off shore and KDF/AF overflight, nightly breaches of your perimeter defense from land & sea, your probes outside your perimeter wiped out successively, supply lines cut off, revenue sourced localized to Kismayo, your microwaveand GSM comms periodically shut off, spies in every corner in your command, your leadership bailing out and the rest fighting amongst themselves - now what would you do?

As a final push delays, the hemorrhagic demise of the AS accelerates. National Dialogue firms up, more players sign up for peace. It makes more sense to close this theatre without additional bloodshed if that is possible - to avoid carrying forward into the future vestiges of resentment and vendetta. Be patience, Kenyan!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Jul 12 2012, 13:18

personally, I don't like anything to do with "Double Mindedness"...Concentrating on a thousand minor cares in other words, away with that.

@ Angressor....

Out with the usernames.. I beg.

Your wish/command..

My apologies to the three of you ; Flying Crane, Spartan, n you Angressor..., n to the forummers at large;My apologies once again.

AOB??

Al-kebab,..baadaye.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Thu Jul 12 2012, 13:40

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:personally, I don't like anything to do with "Double Mindedness"...Concentrating on a thousand minor cares in other words, away with that.

@ Angressor....

Out with the usernames.. I beg.

Your wish/command..

My apologies to the three of you ; Flying Crane, Spartan, n you Angressor..., n to the forummers at large;My apologies once again.

AOB??

Al-kebab,..baadaye.

Apology taken. We forgive but not forget.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Jul 12 2012, 14:40

ole Nkarei wrote:
mogen wrote:.

@ON Wha's happening in Sector II? All seems too quiet in the Southern front. Reminds of the world war II situation where opposing soldiers put down their weapons and enjoyed a game of soccer and a report was promptly sent out saying "It is all quiet on the Western front"[/justify]

Hehehe! Indeed I never believed this story until I saw pictures of that football march!!

Me too, initially thought it was just a joke. Ehe ehe, soldiers, too, can be an amazing, fun-loving bunch,even in adrenaline-raising situation.

ole Nkarei wrote:So, if you were hunkered down on some flimsy sandbagged position on a roof, holding a puny RPG7 and a rusty AK47 in Kismayo, terrified by the ominous ''whoop-whoops' of KDF AirCalv reverberating daily and nightly, watching daily KDF/Navy off shore and KDF/AF overflight, nightly breaches of your perimeter defense from land & sea, your probes outside your perimeter wiped out successively, supply lines cut off, revenue sourced localized to Kismayo, your microwaveand GSM comms periodically shut off, spies in every corner in your command, your leadership bailing out and the rest fighting amongst themselves - now what would you do?

As a final push delays, the hemorrhagic demise of the AS accelerates. National Dialogue firms up, more players sign up for peace. It makes more sense to close this theatre without additional bloodshed if that is possible - to avoid carrying forward into the future vestiges of resentment and vendetta. Be patience, Kenyan!!

Where is our resident poet to render what you say above in verse. can make a great line!
Someone must be enjoying the seemingly endless mind games. but truth be told, they can deliver a devastating punch even to a most resilient combatant. No doubt we prefer a bloodless fall of Chismayo. After all, those al kebabs are sons of the people, misguided as they may have become. Sina haraka, soldier!!!!! Laghini, our uniforms ni jamaa maajabu sana. Kama ''Kenya yetuu ni nchi yaajabu...''
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Thu Jul 12 2012, 14:44

i believe what did them in was the voices of "Stille nacht" singing from somewhere ....
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Jul 12 2012, 14:57

areba wrote:i believe what did them in was the voices of "Stille nacht" singing from somewhere ....

@Areba
can you imagine how much courage it took to trust an opposing army during the match? Did they ban guns from the football pitch or did each group station armed guards?. What did it take to agree on the ground rules so that the losing team couldn't get upset and kill all opponents? The logistics must have been daunting, even with 'Silent night' lyrics coming from nearby.

Na wewe @Areba ni kichwa ngumu like my friend who withstood fighting and chaos in Libya until a bit too late then he moved to one of the mini Soomaaliya where he still risks being kidnapped for a huge ransom. Stay away bana!!

@ON pls check your private inbox

Last edited by mogen on Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:00

mogen wrote:
@Areba
can you imagine how much courage it took to trust an opposing army during the match? Did they ban guns from the football pitch and what it took to lay the ground rules so that the losing team couldn't get upset and kill all opponents. the logistics must have been daunting, even with 'Silent night' lyrics coming from nearby.

Quite on the contrary I would imagine. There is this thing about honour and discipline about a uniformed man, I would be in shock if it was politicians or lawyers fighting and then playing football to celebrate the birth of baby jesus.... (not now @virtuvian, Not now).
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Jul 12 2012, 15:07

areba wrote:
mogen wrote:
@Areba
can you imagine how much courage it took to trust an opposing army during the match? Did they ban guns from the football pitch and what it took to lay the ground rules so that the losing team couldn't get upset and kill all opponents. the logistics must have been daunting, even with 'Silent night' lyrics coming from nearby.

Quite on the contrary I would imagine. There is this thing about honour and discipline about a uniformed man, I would be in shock if it was politicians or lawyers fighting and then playing football to celebrate the birth of baby jesus.... (not now @virtuvian, Not now).

@Areba
True. Honour & discipline are important. Nevertheless, it was indeed a remarkable feat.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:01

[/quote]

@Areba
can you imagine how much courage it took to trust an opposing army during the match? Did they ban guns from the football pitch or did each group station armed guards?. What did it take to agree on the ground rules so that the losing team couldn't get upset and kill all opponents? The logistics must have been daunting, even with 'Silent night' lyrics coming from nearby.

[/quote]

Not hard to imagine, back then, soldiers were real soldiers and it was a job. much more disciplined than now. Rules of engagement were respected. Nowadays, too many soldiers of fortune and illegal combatants. Its a shame that war led to the mother of all wars and evil of evils. Love reading of the two major wars.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaine Fri Jul 13 2012, 07:45

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/christmas-1915-world-war-one.htm

After reading this I couldnt help but recall a game we played in primary called Chobo Ngoto and its more brutal derivative Chobo Ua.
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 08:51

Contradition, @Spartan - Kagame as President is not Kagame who was Head of Intelligence RPF - this present Kagame is a creature of Western Commercial Forces with heavy Investments globally that are dependant on the DRC and specifically mineral resources in Ituri, South Kivu, and North Kivu. They yank his chain and he jumps through hoops!!

Over the Decade, these Forces with Kagame complete active conniviance have slaved the entire Rwandese Economy to the Eastern DRC (Chigali exports more Gold into the Global Market than any other dawg in the Great Lakes including the Democratic Republic of Congo itself!! And not as a Transit Point, but the source-origin of the Gold - there are no Gold mines anywhere in Rwanda. And ditto for Diamonds, Cobalt, Uranium, Timber (more people than trees in Rwanda!!), and many others including those essential for cutting edge space & Computer technology.

It is the reason that hie murderous stranglehold (directly because of which over 6Millions Congolese dead between 1996-2008 by conservative estimates) over the Ituru, Kivu have tacit approval from Western Capitals - now the RPF is deployed in-Force disguised under a misnormed mongrel called M23 which was coined a month ago has routed the FARDC with ease. The ''Defecting Ntaganda troops number two Companies without heavy weapons nor organisation!!

Three things have happened since I posed the questions below.
1. The Old Man has zushiad without the courtesy of apology a meeting in london taking place right now under Cameroun which included the Tall Thin man (tagged as main speaker) Kikwete, M7 and that odious Malawian woman! Typical Kibaki, whose actions generally speak for him in volumes.

2. The Tall thin Man has been prevailed to allow 3rd party observers in Ituri, Kivu, and is rapidly pulling out the obvious RDF signs in these three provinces to avoid public ridicule and EAC-expanded isolation.

3. Those Pakistani MONUC have suddenly grown balls and have deployed in aggressive force in a wide perimeter centred on Goma, with clear intentions to engage the RDF/M23 bandits. Aerial recon with Gunships, IFV and their old tanks in full aggressor view.

Now, have you sniffed or not discussions coallescing across there for and EAC-expanded Expeditionary Egress into Ituri / Kivu? Don't tell if this breaks Ops Sec.

And I cannot help but add that ''I tole yu soo'' on this Allan Namu story on Felicien Kabuga!! Very Happy Very Happy Hohohe!

ole Nkarei wrote:Put up your guns, guys, safe them, and lets get back to brass tacks, we do that much better together. A Cain-and-Abel thing will destroy this forum

A propos – a strong consensus in Addid growing within the IGAD Council of Ministers to send in an EAC-expanded Expeditionary Force into the DRC. On the Sidelines of the AU Meeting, two councils – the Great Lakes and IGAD, are scheduled to strategize for a definitively forceful riposte to curtail the intended realization of the Tall thin Man’s strategy to finally legimately (through supposed historical justification of the M23 group) delink both the Kivus and Ituri from Kinshasa as an Tutsi Enclave subsumed to Chigali.

Very complex issues.

1. EAC¬-expanded intervention will question the usefulness and logic of MONUC – how to work around that? Defiance of MONUC’s employer (UNSC)?

2. The Tall thin Man’s Western (political/Commercial) backers will not take kindly EAC-expanded disruption of the continuance of conflict in the Eastern DRC – not in their interests. Kenyana is bursting at its very seams. The M23 has not drawn forceful condemnation from the ‘’correct places’’ thus far.

3. How will Chigali sustain itself without the Captive Eastern DRC economy? Social expectations in Rwanda?

4. What of the Complex Tribal Matrix in the Kivus and Ituri – and an expexted upheavals if the current socials setup is upset by changed Military Dynamics?

5. And how to END & sanitise this foreign-engineered and sustained Rwandese aggression of DRC – repariations?

@Spartan /Flying Crane – what have you sniffed out across there thus far of this maneno? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 09:19

areba wrote:... to celebrate the birth of baby jesus.... (not now @virtuvian, Not now).
I am not actually a rabid anti-theist, Collins.

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Fri Jul 13 2012, 09:27

Vitruvian wrote:
areba wrote:... to celebrate the birth of baby jesus.... (not now @virtuvian, Not now).
I am not actually a rabid anti-theist, Collins.
Actually, Agnostisism I respect, its a practical and reasonable outlook to life... moving on, The Grand Inga Dam, the one resource they cant plunder and go enjoy in the comfort of their highrise offices in palo alto, pipe dream or reality? could an expanded kenyana make this a reality and solve our collective kenya power related issues?
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Fri Jul 13 2012, 10:20

ole Nkarei wrote:
And I cannot help but add that ''I tole yu soo'' on this Allan Namu story on Felicien Kabuga!!

So Mr Namu was on a leash with someone clearly writing the script for him. That is why he now has egg on his face. but the real winner, who is having the last laugh, is Felicien Kabuga himself-wherever he is safely hiding. Whatever, the case may be, if indeed he is in Kenya someone in government knows and is providing him with protection. Kiraithe did nothing to address the question or questions on the minds of Kenyans. Na Mzee Ngeera did not have to be dressed in blue with a kirauni on his shirt. Someone continue to B.S. around as if Kenya is beholden to the Rwandese. Disgusting.

https://youtu.be/tNzVgMgKN1M
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Fri Jul 13 2012, 11:45

hello people,just registered after following your discussions since the onset of OLN.now, one thing that has been hailed in the operation was the use of intelligence to weaken the al kabaabs ie. using the MI wing of the NSIS,and at the same time the NSIS is being blamed for not being "in the game" locally,especially by the SIN guy,who trashes them today then sings their praises tomorrow. this begs two questions:
1. is this the reason the military will now be used in some internal operations, mostly touching on terrorism (hence eliminationg the corrupt cops serving their stomachs)
2. the leadership is now about to act on the corrupt cops(hope they are assasinated and future cops warned on such activities)
and how good is our AF inventory these days,aree the F-15 SE thingies in yet or did the brass decide to look east once more

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 13 2012, 12:08

Am back! I Seen a lot of fire .. is it fire power or fire exchange? .. has been going on around here. Ooh well! I guess I'll jump in to the last thread. The Kibunga storo. I think its pretty easy to decipher whats ongoing. Kibunga is a man considered to be of high value by our intelligence community, not just to these gava or the previous one neither to the next one but basically to national interest. The man knows Rwandan political, social and economical scenario pretty well. He probably has serious contacts even inside The Tall Thin man inner circle .. not to mention inside RDF. If you can relate you will begin to see how Kibunga is an asset to Kenya to be protected under any necessary means within the context of the Kenyana theory. If the man is in Kenya indeed, its not because of his millions .. its because of his geopolitical significance. Didn't the Old man just skip Rwanda? Hasn't ON opinionated of an expanded EAC force ... inside DRC? If our interest where to expand as of us to send a forceful military brigade under any arrangement within the EAC or IGAD ...and considering our need to maintain low casualties, using proxy militia .. we need a man like Kabunga. This man to me is a person of national strategic interest .. the tall thin man is as guilty as his nemesis .. so what the hell. (This is all hypothetical thinking)

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Jul 13 2012, 12:14

ole Nkarei wrote:3. Those Pakistani MONUC have suddenly grown balls and have deployed in aggressive force in a wide perimeter centred on Goma, with clear intentions to engage the RDF/M23 bandits. Aerial recon with Gunships, IFV and their old tanks in full aggressor view.

East DRC and Rwanda are so fluid and unpredictable. We all know T.T.O pulls some strings there, but to what end? I believe it's the thousands of Ex-Rwanda forces in the forests who vowed to go back and finish the job the RPF never allowed them to. Like Rwanda, Uganda has security interests in DRC in the form of the Allied Democratic Forces, who, when not waltzing in Nairobi are a formidable fighting force. Their latest assault was on Monday when they attacked FARC forces withdrawing from Rutshuru.

A lot is going on around the world and in Africa so the world tends to leave DRC affairs in the hands of Kabs and the FARC - not the most incompetent lot, if you ask me. Sometimes countries with security interests have to set a few things in motion to refocus attention to their security concerns. That's what I think happened.

In the meantime, the defeated FARC forces went home yesterday. Crestfallen and still recovering from their ordeal at the hands of the M23, they were a sight to behold. See pic below
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Nat02px

Last edited by Spartan on Fri Jul 13 2012, 12:26; edited 1 time in total
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Fri Jul 13 2012, 12:15

proud kenyan

hello people,just registered after following your discussions since the onset of OLN.now, one thing that has been hailed in the operation was the use of intelligence to weaken the al kabaabs ie. using the MI wing of the NSIS,and at the same time the NSIS is being blamed for not being "in the game" locally,especially by the SIN guy,who trashes them today then sings their praises tomorrow

Hi Proud Kenyan

Welcome aboard. Military intelligence is not arm of the state run National Security Intelligence service rather a purely military discipline. The KDF military intelligence exploits various available information collection and analysis approaches to appropriately inform and direct the KDF commanders in support of their decisions.However often, NSIS passes such crucial intelligence to the KDF MI.

NSIS is effective in so many areas though areas i have observed SIN pointing out is intelligence analysis and production. They are pretty difficult tasks altogether. In my opinion, SIN is analytical and such a culture has no specific holds since every detail needs critical assessment on an evolving basis. The reason for such is due to contingencies such as emerging threats that are shaped in a previous format/matrix; as such analysis should be consistent with the evolving structures, shapes, objectives, capabilities, and roles of institutions like NSIS etc.

Again welcome aboard.

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Jul 13 2012, 13:01

Spartan wrote:[quote="
In the meantime, the defeated FARC forces went home yesterday. Crestfallen and still recovering from their ordeal at the hands of the M23, they were a sight to behold. See pic below
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Nat02px

Wow, they look like too many here. Weren't they just slightly more than 600? Or did more cross over? And where are their rifles/equipment? Didn't you guys hand them over? What will you do with them.Laughing Laughing Laughing
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next