THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+34
MOOZALENDO
mambotupu
mJESHI mMOJA
Nesta
mashaa
Fabrizio
mwepesi
Batian
mekatilili
Analyst
Ned Starks Head
Al Bashir
UncleBoni
one man army
tempest
Kobooz
mbs
Interloper
timoh
Flying Crane
Risasi
MWAURA
vince
Olekoima
livefire
Ole Sidai
Sierra Kilo
jasiri
kimiti
Spartan
cylon
countersniper
Mbaine
areba
38 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Al Bashir Sat Mar 10 2012, 20:41

Analyst wrote:
For the first time, NSIS and its Chief Kibaki, have stymied Western sphere of influence by increasing the tempo of cross-border trade and military cooperation (Southern Sudan and Ethiopia.)..................

@Analyst. Just out of curiosity. How come your post above preceded the SIN article below by just a couple of hours? It gives credence to the assumption that you and Mr Goldman are one and the same. Or is it the "great minds think a like" thing lol. Its quite a curiosity that some specific words in your post appear in the article, or did you plagiarize Mr Goldman? Anyway man, do your thing.

http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866
Al Bashir
Al Bashir

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty David Axe and KAF Story

Post  Analyst Sat Mar 10 2012, 20:49

Kenya's success in Somalia has insulted the West and its superb hardware and years of experience in battle.

Logistics and good strategy execution has helped KDF manage to change things in Somalia.

NATO campaign in Afghanistan and US incursion in Iraqi show lack of strategy and logistics leading to loss of troops and mass deaths of civilians.

KDF has strangled Al-Shabaab economically, socially, and militarily by cutting them off from key supply lines and other forms of resource mobilization.

KDF hardware is only used on 'when needed basis' not randomly as if its a show off hence the effective execution of the strategy besides great results.

Locals have heaped praise to the gallant soldiers besides forecasting hope for a better and prosperous Somalia.

To the chagrin of the West, Kenya is powerful both economically and militarily and its strategic gains in East and Central Africa (peace building, economics, and military) and Somalia adds more panache to Kenya's portfolio.

Simply.....in some organizations if your salary is low and you dont take a car loan via your employer, buying a car means you will be audited and then fired unceremoniously.......KENYA IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF THIS ADAGE...No one wants to believe KDF gave AMISOM, UN, and most importantly SOMALIA, a lifeline.

And now, Kibaki is unhappy that the West has put praise on KDF on a lockdown and giving him a raw deal for not singing their tune...he is reading them the riot act.....'no elections in the near future....but Kenya will pursue her economics undettered by anyone!!!!

That's the benefit of a having a great and capable army!!

We should be proud Kenya and East and Central Africa!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sat Mar 10 2012, 20:53

Al Bashir wrote:
Analyst wrote:
For the first time, NSIS and its Chief Kibaki, have stymied Western sphere of influence by increasing the tempo of cross-border trade and military cooperation (Southern Sudan and Ethiopia.)..................

@Analyst. Just out of curiosity. How come your post above preceded the SIN article below by just a couple of hours? It gives credence to the assumption that you and Mr Goldman are one and the same. Or is it the "great minds think a like" thing lol. Its quite a curiosity that some specific words in your post appear in the article, or did you plagiarize Mr Goldman? Anyway man, do your thing.

http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866

Al-Bashir.....now you have become an analyst you jolly good fella!!

It takes a mind and eyes so keen on detail to point out gray areas and putting one and two together!!

PLAY SAFE AND DIE!!

Thanks for poking me with a light touch Shocked

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sat Mar 10 2012, 20:59

areba wrote:nation saying 5 dead, and claiming multiple explosions...

nation saying that five feared dead..and that grenades were being thrown-lobbed into crowds from a moving car for more than 100 meters...why did someone not Ramm the damn car off the road and let wanainchi deal with the occupants as they try to flee?

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/1363746/-/yu1i3yz/-/index.html
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sat Mar 10 2012, 22:29

The government should sue the Nairobi city council for not providing basic things like street lighting in public places like a bus park like the infamous machakos bus park

this places so dark and yet thousands of people use every day 247...so aldaida and alshabab can use to attack at 7pm in the evening and get away JUST LIKE TODAY.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Sat Mar 10 2012, 23:31

So the military is supposedly flying high in Somalia but we are not even capable of protecting the homeland?!
We have no business there if we can not secure the homeland!
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Inept Police

Post  mbs Sun Mar 11 2012, 01:09

sorry to say but the police are inept at best. why not introduce some sort of 'curfew' at designated hotspots or flood such areas with officers on foot patrol who are uniformed. They knew where to attack, what time, and their escape route. in such a scenario, they should lock down Eastlands since thats where they emaneted from and where they went underground. If we aint getting a Millitary Officer to salvage that sinking ship, then we can as well get a civilian to head it. I cringe every time i see the senior officers on TV explaining what went down. you can always see the 'educated' ones. compare col Cyrus Oguna and any police honcho. The difference is huge! We need to overhaul the Police Force like what happened with the Air Force.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Ke.Police

Post  cylon Sun Mar 11 2012, 01:28

If it was during the Nyayo era they would have been on the scene in just mere mintues and would have had a chase with these people until the vechile crashed and all occupants are dead then they would have started a snuffing campaign to find the other grenade totting people and kill them.

Lets not blame the police but Nairobi mayor he should be having all the talks with the police commissioner on ways of improving security like having foot patrols,Police cars on every major bus stop/transit point, police choppers flying above nairobi so when the call comes a pursuit will begin. i mean there is a lot that is needed to whip the police back to shape.

p.s. does the military train the police units, if not they need to begin training them

Last edited by cylon on Sun Mar 11 2012, 07:54; edited 1 time in total
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Analyst ="Goldman"=a Kenyan aligned to some political camp!

Post  MOOZALENDO Sun Mar 11 2012, 06:59

Al Bashir wrote:
Analyst wrote:

[url=http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866
http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866[/quote[/url]]

Well I think forumers need to be aware that evidence abundantly shows Analyst is the "David Goldman" who runs the SINNER's blog. This fellow can even be traced to his place of birth by just reading/analysing the posts (both here and on SINning:D ). Very simple really Smile My request to him is: please do not hijack discussions here and poop politics on them. There is enough political pooping space on the internet mate, go and have a field day! If you wish to see my evidence, say so and I will illustrate.

Too sad about "Machakos Airport"...with all that traffic jam, how could a car successfully escape after sowing carnage?

Mooza
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Mar 11 2012, 11:01

MWAURA wrote:Maybe I'm mistaken but the Congolese 2nd secretary at their Nairobi embassy in 2000 personally showed me photos and affidavits of atrocities committed by the UPDF and allies. Wayne Madsen,the UNHCR,BBC and Congolese themselves have reported mass killings and massacres beginning in 96.
Nearly 6 million people have died in the Congo since 1996 due to a
scramble for Congo’s spectacular natural resources
http://congoweek.org/the-cell-out.html
Here's the IRC study:
he conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo is arguably the
world’s most deadly crisis since World War II and the death toll far
exceeds those of other recent and more prominent crises, including those
in Bosnia, Rwanda, Iraq, Afghanistan and Darfur.
According to a new survey
released by the International Rescue Committee, an estimated 5.4
million people have died as a consequence of the war and its lingering
effects since 1998
http://www.rescue.org/congo-crisis-glance
But we could all be wrong-victims of a giant hoax!

Mwaura, didn't we just agree within these pages that we should always take these 'expert reports' with a pinch of salt? Have you ever heard of a war where 5 million have died and not a single mass burial site is known to exist? The fact is, no member of the UPDF is at the ICC. Advise the Congolese diplomat to present his evidence to the ICC. Either way, your last line there says it all.

The Congolese learnt the wrong lessons about guns, just like the Somalis and now the Libyans. Long before the west, and many on this forum, were cheering on the Libyan rebels we knew that introducing guns to a population that was ill-prepared solves fewer problems than it creates. History is beginning to bear us out.

If the UPDF was ever known to commit genocide, we would not be here receiving and learning to operate drones, would we?
Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 040112_Ugandan-Air-Force-UAV-Training
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sun Mar 11 2012, 11:07

MOOZALENDO wrote:
Al Bashir wrote:
Analyst wrote:

[url=http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866
http://intelligencebriefs.com/?p=1866[/quote[/url]]

Well I think forumers need to be aware that evidence abundantly shows Analyst is the "David Goldman" who runs the SINNER's blog. This fellow can even be traced to his place of birth by just reading/analysing the posts (both here and on SINning:D ). Very simple really Smile My request to him is: please do not hijack discussions here and poop politics on them. There is enough political pooping space on the internet mate, go and have a field day! If you wish to see my evidence, say so and I will illustrate.

Too sad about "Machakos Airport"...with all that traffic jam, how could a car successfully escape after sowing carnage?

Mooza

Moozalendo....

I am laughing off your allegations for two reasons owing to the fact that we read the same kind of news from 10 sources and each source calls them news!!
One, am not your man Goldman... period....and i hope this clears the mist.
Two, about politics on this reputable forum i don't poke politics since they are the least of my interests.

I have this for you "Criticizing is easy, art is difficult........and you can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."

I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
Ideas are great arrows, but there has to be a bow. And politics is the bow of idealism.
...read between the lines and you will understand

If you read SIN...good for you, if you follow my comments great then...but do not do hypothesis about me its not healthy for these defense discussions here!! bounce

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Board Activities

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11 2012, 16:24

Yesterday - 28 posts / 8 visits. Today up to 15H00 - 6 posts / 13 visits including this posts / visit!!

And Btw, these visists are only counting those members that logged in to browse through the Board – not all those very many others who performed a ‘’fly-past’’ through the Board!! Worrying is that in this list are the really heavy-hitters – Analyst, Mekatilili, Vitruvian, Spartan, Risasi, One Man Army, Jasiri, Mjeshi, Flying Crane (I will be damned!!), AlBashir, Ole Sidai, Olekoima, Sierra Kilo, BravetwoZero, Mwaura, Ned starks Head, Tempest, Efrommers, Areba, Rwigi, Hellcat, mbs, sbs, timoh, Kimiti, Sisal Makonge, Dcoy, vince, Kibs, Kobooz, etc..every one of these guys is wearing a nom de plume, a coached ‘legend’’ – hell, we are all moonlighting, all of us, under ‘cover’ to varying degrees!!

From my Kanda ya mkono’s analysis, this is atypical of days when extraneous manenos find themselves on the Board – should we all then voluntarily break cover, or what? HELL NO!! So, when member flies in to land and takes a quick peep at the Board, member pulls up nose and member hits afterburners!!

I Beg, I Beg, O, lets stay relevant to topic

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:19; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Suggested discussion points, friends!!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11 2012, 16:49

What's the Political and Military significance / implications to KDF of the new AMISOM Command & Control structure?

Is the SAS really operational in Jubaland as Johnny’s Press is loudly trumpeting? Where is the SAS Operational in Somalia? What of the South African Mercenary Outift - where does it fit into this Mosaic?

What exactly did Sammy mean by ‘’we will bilaterally, militarily assist Kenya in her engagement in Somalia and elsewhere in the Region’’?

EU-Naval presence in Somali Waters has been greatly muscled / expanded – is this why the UNSC-AMISOM rehatting excluded equipment and finance transfers to KDF-Navy?

Are those Birds landed and in what quantities, conditions, and whose daughter did we give up in exchange?

Who and what for blew M7 out of the skies with that Kony-2012 youtube stunt?

IGAD is relentlessly driving Eritrea & Djibouti into Kenyana – how and for what purpose - Kenya and Djibouti have recently signed protocols for Oilpipeline linkage with their Ports!

Suddenly DRC is quiet on the Eastern Front after a spirited EU-sponsored disputation by the Catholic Church of the Presidential Elections – Why?

How does OLN close-out now with KDF rehatted? Timeframes, specific objectives, etc..

List is endless, gentlemen!! And I dare say - Ladies!!

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty board activities

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11 2012, 17:44

All this stuff abt Uhuruto, ICC,NSIS and Mr. Analyst a.k.a Goldman IM0 is confusing, I mean do u realy think GOK policy is tha cheap....honestly! Everyday Nkarei brings out the bigger perspective summed up under,"kenyana" but like the proverbial fly, from tha house to tha grave, guyz still play politiks. Anyway that pic of a ugandan launchin a raven must be Flyin Crane, u can still see tha glare in his eyes sideways that is, kinda remind him of childhood whan he was being taught how to fly. A friend of mine 4rm hme recently said he saw sme ex Iraqi stuff at JKIA, I did'nt question coz tha guy was in -raq so he must knw what they look like, plizz anyone who knws more, u can sambaza.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty US help..

Post  Analyst Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:00

What exactly did Sammy mean by ‘’we will bilaterally, militarily assist Kenya in her engagement in Somalia and elsewhere in the Region’’?

About Sammy helping Kenya....its time we watched out for the birds (Seabees have been busy at Wajir, LAB expansion almost complete....That Manda-Bay facility (forward base) also upgraded means we might see a significant change on the KDF profile and inventory.

Logistics will also see significant boosts particularly aerial surveillance which provides vital intelligence about enemy movement and organization, geography, and weather.

If at all that help will come through.

And this bloody SIN Analyst-Goldman rubbish....its boring and sickening...talk military and real defense issues and take this crap to hell!! affraid

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:09

US soldier 'shoots 16 Afghan civilians' including nine children in house-to-house shooting spree.

Is this sanity or the US special forces have become assassins?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-soldier-shoots-16-afghan-civilians-including-nine-children-7559098.html

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:29

Analyst wrote:

And this bloody SIN Analyst-Goldman rubbish....its boring and sickening...talk military and real defense issues and take this crap to hell!! affraid

What does it matter whether Analyst admits or not to be one with, and the same as, SIN? That is really moot. Enough of these distractions, friends! We are safer in our individual anonymity, I say O!

Anyone who can smoke /bomb Vitruvian out, guys? Spartan - PM the fella, if you can!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:43

ole Nkarei wrote:Yesterday - 28 posts / 8 visits. Today up to 15H00 - 6 posts / 13 visits including this posts / visit!!

And Btw, these visists are only counting those members that logged in to browse through the Board – not all those very many others who performed a ‘’fly-past’’ through the Board!! Worrying is that in this list are the really heavy-hitters – Analyst, Mekatilili, Vitruvian, Spartan, Risasi, One Man Army, Jasiri, Mjeshi, Flying Crane (I will be damned!!), AlBashir, Ole Sidai, Olekoima, Sierra Kilo, BravetwoZero, Mwaura, Ned starks Head, Tempest, Efrommers, Areba, Rwigi, Hellcat, mbs, sbs, timoh, Kimiti, Sisal Makonge, Dcoy, vince, Kibs, Kobooz, etc..every one of these guys is wearing a nom de plume, a coached ‘legend’’ – hell, we are all moonlighting, all of us, under ‘cover’ to varying degrees!!

From my Kanda ya mkono’s analysis, this is atypical of days when extraneous manenos find themselves on the Board – should we all then voluntarily break cover, or what? [color:5ffa=red] HELL NO!!So, when member flies in to land and takes a quick peep at the Board, member pulls up nose and member hits afterburners!!

I Beg, I Beg, O, lets stay relevant to topic

@ole Nkarei, good stats you have there. Vitruvian, I knew you had tabs on the happenings, man you can't let your/our baby drown on your watch, I know you're better than that. And to y'all, including jasiri and Mwaura with whom I've sparred with recently, we have to maintain this channel of kusikilizana, however unofficial - a single channel of communication helped save the world from nuclear Armageddon in 1962 and onwards through the cold war.

BTW, ole Nkarei, what did u mean by 'extraneous manenos'? Decrypt for me, bro. I think most members are here of their own free will. We assume nome de plume/guerre(s) here are to protect our sources of bread, if anything. You cant afford to be like this fool.

@bravotwozero, very funny that Flying Crane comment. Didn't know you had such a funny sense of humour, but am sure it's not him coz he would have flung the drone towards Kenya. Hahahaha...
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:57

insurance liability policy 'do not accept liability'

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Mar 11 2012, 20:29

@ cylon,Mbs, mekatitli Get yourselves together guys. If the "Machakos Airport” terror attack were results of a solo inept KE policing system, then where do you scale the Mi5 in regards to the London tube (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings) bombs? …..it’s saddening to see such incident and we should brace ourselves for similar breaking news.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Mar 11 2012, 22:15

ole Nkarei wrote:What's the Political and Military significance / implications to KDF of the new AMISOM Command & Control structure?

The Kony stunt i believe was a very well played scenario to try and win the minds of the american people so that obama can support a miliatry strike in the Kenyana region on this dying group. But that is not the real prize, the real prize would be able to setup an American base in uganda which would be able to dictate the kenyana region. the base would be close to many theaters one being DRC,SS in the north,CAR,Rwanda,Burundi,Nigeria,mali,chad etc There are more american soldiers on the way about 500 hundred more i would estimate. now M7 must be wondering kony is not in uganda and uganda is peaceful somebody must wake him up before its too late.and warn him of the implications that are on the way.

http://www.africareview.com/News/200+killed+in+Jonglei+fighting/-/979180/1364124/-/14c2gfg/-/index.html
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 12 2012, 00:47

cylon wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:What's the Political and Military significance / implications to KDF of the new AMISOM Command & Control structure?

The Kony stunt i believe was a very well played scenario to try and win the minds of the american people so that obama can support a miliatry strike in the Kenyana region on this dying group. But that is not the real prize, the real prize would be able to setup an American base in uganda which would be able to dictate the kenyana region. the base would be close to many theaters one being DRC,SS in the north,CAR,Rwanda,Burundi,Nigeria,mali,chad etc There are more american soldiers on the way about 500 hundred more i would estimate. now M7 must be wondering kony is not in uganda and uganda is peaceful somebody must wake him up before its too late.and warn him of the implications that are on the way.

http://www.africareview.com/News/200+killed+in+Jonglei+fighting/-/979180/1364124/-/14c2gfg/-/index.html

Just this once, my assessment agrees with yours Cylon - AFRICOM re-created a' la Obama epoch. Thank God this ain't the sixties in Kisangani - Uganda has declared to all and sundry that Kenyana is not fooled (15years too late, they said!!). Still hope we can swim in this murky seas, I reckon.

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Mon Mar 12 2012, 06:07

Analyst wrote:US soldier 'shoots 16 Afghan civilians' including nine children in house-to-house shooting spree.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-soldier-shoots-16-afghan-civilians-including-nine-children-7559098.html

Interesting how they are trying to twist the story in the media. All of a sudden the angle of reporting is "poor soldier" he was too stressed after two tours. Despicable!
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Al Bashir Mon Mar 12 2012, 06:17

ole Nkarei wrote:

Some clever chaps somewhere sat down and realized that Kony was prime for his 15 minutes of fame and that they could make a killing by exploiting a 10 year old video. and the tragedy that befell 1000's of kids. Quite despicable but such is the nature of human beings.

The youtube stunt aside, sammy seems to be leveraging the KONY issue too and using it as a launching pad for his future incursion into EAC and Eastern DRC. It seems like we have fallen out of sammy's favour by venturing East and making friends. Too bad its not in his place to tell us who our friends ought to be. There has been a lot of talk lately in western media about UG becoming the pointer in the the region. Statfor's take below on the kony maneno exposes samy's true intention. By their own admission, LRA's capabilities have been greatly exaggerated so as to win public sympathy. The 100 pairs of boots on the ground will soon pave way for a larger force, all in the name of countering Chinas growing influence in EA. We are a witnessing the old cold war strategies being replayed again in our own backyard. I wonder what M7 game plan is .

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/us-strategic-interests-uganda
Al Bashir
Al Bashir

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Mon Mar 12 2012, 07:47

Al Bashir wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:

Some clever chaps somewhere sat down and realized that Kony was prime for his 15 minutes of fame and that they could make a killing by exploiting a 10 year old video. and the tragedy that befell 1000's of kids. Quite despicable but such is the nature of human beings.

The youtube stunt aside, sammy seems to be leveraging the KONY issue too and using it as a launching pad for his future incursion into EAC and Eastern DRC. It seems like we have fallen out of sammy's favour by venturing East and making friends. Too bad its not in his place to tell us who our friends ought to be. There has been a lot of talk lately in western media about UG becoming the pointer in the the region. Statfor's take below on the kony maneno exposes samy's true intention. By their own admission, LRA's capabilities have been greatly exaggerated so as to win public sympathy. The 100 pairs of boots on the ground will soon pave way for a larger force, all in the name of countering Chinas growing influence in EA. We are a witnessing the old cold war strategies being replayed again in our own backyard. I wonder what M7 game plan is .

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/us-strategic-interests-uganda

I dont think M7 has a game plan he must be also be shocked on this Kony Movement i bet he is wondering why they talking about a man they confirmed dead 5 years ago. the soldiers who killed him said his mangled body was unregonizable but they had a felling it was him all now the uganda government has to do is excavate where they buried him collect some of his dna find one of the girl he has raped and has a child with him and confirm if it was a kill then the americans would have to leave but if M7 does not react in time Kenyana will be doomed because this AFRICOM will dictate what we can do in this region we cannot let them set up a base in africa.
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Mon Mar 12 2012, 07:50

mekatilili wrote:
Analyst wrote:US soldier 'shoots 16 Afghan civilians' including nine children in house-to-house shooting spree.

Interesting how they are trying to twist the story in the media. All of a sudden the angle of reporting is "poor soldier" he was too stressed after two tours. Despicable!

You will never see this soldier in the ICC this falls under a war crime this just proves that its a failed organ
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Mar 12 2012, 08:08

Al Bashir wrote:I wonder what M7 game plan is.

Same as ever, bro. He likes to compare himself to the proverbial rat that lives long enough to eat the cat's skin. He will see them Sammy boys leave, just as he saw them come. I don't like to dwell on personalities, so that's my two cents.

The bottom line is, when you're courted by many suitors, you get to choose the best deal.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:12

Purely as a matter of interest why wouldn't you want 35 md 500s, 70 z9s,
mi 28s,24 modernised F-5s,35 soon to arrive F-15 EEs not to mention
transport aircraft, 76 Vickers 3 ,200+ T-72s,80 BRDMs? I'm genuinely
interested in your reasoning.
Spartan,the question remains-why would you deliberately deny yourself that tried and tested warfighting equipment if it were available? M7 is playing his usual game-short term political expediency. Btw,they tried a similar thing a year or 2 ago. US specops and UPDF in a joint unit in the CAR hunting Kony;the kind of arrangement that guarantees failure due to conflicting doctrines and ethos.
Sammy needs a gateway into this region,ideally Kenya,but he just like Johnny his cousin has been overtaken by new realities that are yet to sink in. Its not not so much China but a renascent Kenya that will soon be driving this entire region-you read it here first!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Mon Mar 12 2012, 10:53

This KONY2012 is a rather unsubtle propaganda piece I must say!
The kony Scam, the Bigger Picture, It is about AFRICOM and more wars we
cannot afford.

This "Stop Kony" campaign is now
being rammed down the kid’s throats in the public schools. I have
to undue the Kony lie
http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-do-not-buy-kony-scam-parants-beware.html
Sammy could learn subtlety from Johnny his cousin. When he tries circumspection and tact his efforts rarely succeed,like the latest Kony video,a rehash of a 7 year old film in Gulu .

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 27 Empty Uganda and US Military Cooperation

Post  Analyst Mon Mar 12 2012, 11:08

I agree with Mwaura....Kenya is the picture of amazement with the West worried about its regional influence and military capability.

If Kenya successfully breaks away from Western grip militarily and economically, the West is done and Kenya will be another Iran.

With nuclear power generation plans underway, besides massive cross-border trade agreements with key regional players such as Ethiopia besides resources and oil rich Southern Sudan.....the West is worried its sphere of influence is finally loosening.

Frantic efforts to reverse these gains through palatable military threats and possible regional or internal conflict in Kenya cannot be ruled out (the West is credited with such subversive activities through CIA SOG).

To cultivate gradual military supremo that when it reaches critical mass explodes into a conflict is my take

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next