THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+34
MOOZALENDO
mambotupu
mJESHI mMOJA
Nesta
mashaa
Fabrizio
mwepesi
Batian
mekatilili
Analyst
Ned Starks Head
Al Bashir
UncleBoni
one man army
tempest
Kobooz
mbs
Interloper
timoh
Flying Crane
Risasi
MWAURA
vince
Olekoima
livefire
Ole Sidai
Sierra Kilo
jasiri
kimiti
Spartan
cylon
countersniper
Mbaine
areba
38 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Sierra Kilo Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:02

Which brings to mind the question, how will our beloved brothers in the 'land of the crested crane' get their black gold to the world? Through Dar,Msa?
In the early days after they discovered the hydrocarbons, M7 was sought of leveraging that find with his ambitions to be the East African Political federation matriarch. I think this was dampened by Tanzania's lethargy and Kenya's presumed economic dominance. That is why the idea of refurbishing the msa refinery to refine UG's oil was thrown out of the window in favour of a new refinery in UGs soil as they saw they no longer needed to export heavy crude but could refine it and sell locally and regionally. This thought is now threatened by the finds in Som, Mozambique and the expected finds in Kenya and TZ. Pains of being landlocked.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 20:46

jasiri wrote:
Four Units of the Single-pilot Jet-fighter-type configured Kamov Ka-50 flying around up North on-trials
sometimes i think your room is full of smoke from illicit grasses when you write such..

Jas, that Malt is now a full case of 24 bottles!! But see, the Ka-50 is single piloted, suited for Tactical backup for SpecOps – so, very fast, very agile, extremely lethal, very protected.; you are looking at a very sudden pop-up after a low level terrain-hugging egress, hip-shot target acquisition and reactive weapons firing, turn and hit the floor, keep moving!! Very rapid sprint to another corner of hot-zone, and repeat… No navigator, dude!! Alafu? I tell you, Hakuna ingestion ya Grass, direct au indirect!!. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:21

Olekoima wrote:

I still believe that it was a tactical blunder to omit M7 in the recent commissioning of works for the Lamu port. Uganda is key and very important gateway to markets in DRC,Rwanda,Burundi etc which Kenya badly needs.

Indeed you could be right. But having progressively lost the ascendancy they enjoyed to influence GoK Policy, and facing the prospect of losing all of the middle of africa to China in the slipstream of Kenya's dash eastwards, Sammy and Johnny have latched onto M7 as a possible counterweight to Kenya in EAC. I think the wily M7 is playing their greed against them. Billions are ejected into M7’s Economy each year from the presence of UGABAG in Crazy Town, and he gets to outfit and redefine his Army at Sammy’s expense. Could this be a EAC political heads’ strategic plan playing out all around us? There can be no question about Oil and Gas Pipelines to Dar from Kampala – even with dredging, Dar cannot berth the monstrous Ships of Oils and Gas. Could it be that the EAC political heads are collectively yanking Sammy’s chain, if so then doesn’t M7 not coming to Lamu recently make strategic sense? Why would M7 have consented to UGABAG -what indeed are the Uganda National Strategic considerations Crazy Town? Well??

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:40

ole Nkarei wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Four Units of the Single-pilot Jet-fighter-type configured Kamov Ka-50 flying around up North on-trials
sometimes i think your room is full of smoke from illicit grasses when you write such..

Jas, that Malt is now a full case of 24 bottles!! But see, the Ka-50 is single piloted, suited for Tactical backup for SpecOps – so, very fast, very agile, extremely lethal, very protected.; you are looking at a very sudden pop-up after a low level terrain-hugging egress, hip-shot target acquisition and reactive weapons firing, turn and hit the floor, keep moving!! Very rapid sprint to another corner of hot-zone, and repeat… No navigator, dude!! Alafu? I tell you, Hakuna ingestion ya Grass, direct au indirect!!. Laughing

I see that my decision was pickec nicely by the brass i was the first one to suggest the craft eons ago lol

Last edited by cylon on Fri Mar 16 2012, 22:02; edited 1 time in total
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:44

I was thinking of having a new call sign for Kis. we will now call it Chai. just like we call Mog. crazy town. what do you say guys?
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:57

i highly doubt that. For TZ to develop the Kind of infrastructure
needed, the support infrastructure Military et al, it will require a
massive investment which they simply can't afford nor support. the
skills needed etc...for them to develop an army that can protect that
they will actually risk a war with Kenya, remember how the Tanzanian
psyche is soo anti-Kenyan. they just wont pass a chance to 'humiliate'
us. separately will it make more sense for ships to bypass Lamu and go
further ti Dar? As for brother Jecob down south, oh i have no illusion
in my mind. they definitely will seek to derail this project.

.ke is one sleeping giant that is waking up rather violently. I think the hustler mentality in Kenya helps in a small way. Everyone is trying to make a killing. You build a house I want to build a bigger one. Glanced at the Kenya Railways site today and saw some dummy rail projects they want to implement. I pray-hope-wish-want them to implement all and more.
http://krc.co.ke/joomla/

I believe once we get all the hardware we need to guard the mega projects we will only be left with one enemy. Ourselves.
Would it be possible to for eg to make implementation of the entire Rwaza 2030 a law/requirement in the constitution or something? Such that every leader who leads Ke knows that it has to be done. We have had many white elephants not so long a while ago. This will also shield leaders from machinations from the likes of Johnie, Sammy and Uncle Jecobs.

Last edited by rwigi on Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kuongesea)

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:10

rwigi wrote:

.ke is one sleeping giant that is waking up rather violently. I think the hustler mentality in Kenya helps in a small way. Everyone is trying to make a killing. You build a house I want to build a bigger one. Glanced at the Kenya Railways site today and saw some dummy rail projects they want to implement. I pray-hope-wish-want them to implement all and more.

I believe once we get all the hardware we need to guard the mega projects we will only be left with one enemy. Ourselves.
Would it be possible to for eg to make implementation of the entire Rwaza 2030 a law/requirement in the constitution or something? Such that every leader who leads Ke knows that it has to be done. We have had many white elephants not so long a while ago. This will also shield leaders from machinations from the likes of Johnie, Sammy and Uncle Jecobs.

That project has been in the works for 30 years those things were contextualized during the nyayo era to improve infrastructure but the plans were never full implemented because it had major road blocks one was funding and the other was the kibera which the track cuts through the slum and there will be no way kenya will have a standard gauge line if it doesnt solve the issue of kibera.

Also doesnt Msa airport have a 2nd runway? How come its never used or does kdf use it?
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:19

ole Nkarei wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

I still believe that it was a tactical blunder to omit M7 in the recent commissioning of works for the Lamu port. Uganda is key and very important gateway to markets in DRC,Rwanda,Burundi etc which Kenya badly needs.

Indeed you could be right. But having progressively lost the ascendancy they enjoyed to influence GoK Policy, and facing the prospect of losing all of the middle of africa to China in the slipstream of Kenya's dash eastwards, Sammy and Johnny have latched onto M7 as a possible counterweight to Kenya in EAC. I think the wily M7 is playing their greed against them. Billions are ejected into M7’s Economy each year from the presence of UGABAG in Crazy Town, and he gets to outfit and redefine his Army at Sammy’s expense. Could this be a EAC political heads’ strategic plan playing out all around us? There can be no question about Oil and Gas Pipelines to Dar from Kampala – even with dredging, Dar cannot berth the monstrous Ships of Oils and Gas. Could it be that the EAC political heads are collectively yanking Sammy’s chain, if so then doesn’t M7 not coming to Lamu recently make strategic sense? Why would M7 have consented to UGABAG -what indeed are the Uganda National Strategic considerations Crazy Town? Well??
i agree with your analysis on Uganda/Museveni. but what about our bro, the Tanzanians. reason why they keep saying no to the consumation of the Marriage, is that if the Lamu project comes about, then Tanzanian Ports are out of Business.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:47

ole Nkarei wrote:What's the Political and Military significance / implications to KDF of the new AMISOM Command & Control structure?

Is the SAS really operational in Jubaland as Johnny’s Press is loudly trumpeting? Where is the SAS Operational in Somalia? What of the South African Mercenary Outift - where does it fit into this Mosaic?

What exactly did Sammy mean by ‘’we will bilaterally, militarily assist Kenya in her engagement in Somalia and elsewhere in the Region’’?

EU-Naval presence in Somali Waters has been greatly muscled / expanded – is this why the UNSC-AMISOM rehatting excluded equipment and finance transfers to KDF-Navy?

Are those Birds landed and in what quantities, conditions, and whose daughter did we give up in exchange?

Who and what for blew M7 out of the skies with that Kony-2012 youtube stunt?

IGAD is relentlessly driving Eritrea & Djibouti into Kenyana – how and for what purpose - Kenya and Djibouti have recently signed protocols for Oilpipeline linkage with their Ports!

Suddenly DRC is quiet on the Eastern Front after a spirited EU-sponsored disputation by the Catholic Church of the Presidential Elections – Why?

How does OLN close-out now with KDF rehatted? Timeframes, specific objectives, etc..

List is endless, gentlemen!! And I dare say - Ladies!!

Basketball as i said before, South Africa is threatened by the whole EAC projects. the country will soon become irrelevant and they might have to clinch a region in Somalia which they can 'help to pacify' and get a foothold. the same thing with Uncle Sammy; give us the toys and we will run EA while you get the Resources from the DRC through our region. I dont see how uncle Johnny fits in the equation.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Mar 16 2012, 06:02

Ole Sidai wrote:Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Article-2114943-12292968000005DC-545_636x392

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114943/Hundreds-fighter-jets-paraded-South-Korea-US-displays-military-might.html

@Risasi......wish loaning was possible !

Mimi na hii mitumba yangu sina neno.. I can punish a lot of airspace in the KEnyana sphere……
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Post Kibaki Regime and the Military-Economic Factor

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 07:09

rwigi wrote:

Rwigi!!!

You have brought up one very crucial perspective into the limelight.
Kenya has massively outgrown its suit and shoes besides its neighbors and other cousins in Africa in geopolitical-economic-military size. (South Africa had to revise its defense budget as its airforce gradually degrades, Nigeria is so hapless as homeland security threats manifest rapidly and the airforce grounding almost every resources Chengdus retired, Egypt political class has infiltrated the army, and it could become a militant state, Central Africa has no military-economic power....South, we have only Angola doing ok). The only African country making serious military and economic gains 'strategically' is Kenya (critical look at their inventory of their war machine proves so) and economically (infrastructure, new great impetus in agriculture sector, more employment opportunities, and booming tourism besides bilateral trade and mining)

This aspect of Kenya's rapidly growing military and economic well-being is nascent and requires serious 'political security/insurance' to help sustenance of the military and economic gains so far secured.

Unfortunately, we are seeing these events as the President's regime mandate closes in to its end, meaning a caboodle of leaders with similarly exemplary capacity must be elected into place to continue managing and further expanding Kenya's current socio-economics, geopolitical largese, and military capability without rubbing neighbors and investors the wrong way besides maintaining the tempo of development.[i]

Post Kibaki era is a very sensitive stage in Kenya's growth and development having made last baby steps towards becoming a real big kid on the block!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Mar 16 2012, 07:36

Seriously:) Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Mar 16 2012, 07:48

Analyst wrote:
rwigi wrote:

Rwigi!!!

Kenya has massively outgrown its suit and shoes besides its neighbors and other cousins in Africa in geopolitical-economic-military size. (South Africa had to revise its defense budget as its airforce gradually degrades, Nigeria is so hapless as homeland security threats manifest rapidly and the airforce grounding almost every resources Chengdus retired, Egypt political class has infiltrated the army, and it could become a militant state, Central Africa has no military-economic power....South, we have only Angola doing ok). The only African country making serious military and economic gains 'strategically' is Kenya (critical look at their inventory of their war machine proves so) and economically (infrastructure, new great impetus in agriculture sector, more employment opportunities, and booming tourism besides bilateral trade and mining)

This aspect of Kenya's rapidly growing military and economic well-being is nascent and requires serious 'political security/insurance' to help sustenance of the military and economic gains so far secured.

Unfortunately, we are seeing these events as the President's regime mandate closes in to its end, meaning a caboodle of leaders with similarly exemplary capacity must be elected into place to continue managing and further expanding Kenya's current socio-economics, geopolitical largese, and military capability without rubbing neighbors and investors the wrong way besides maintaining the tempo of development.[i]

Post Kibaki era is a very sensitive stage in Kenya's growth and development having made last baby steps towards becoming a real big kid on the block!!

Spot on @ analyst. I couldn't agree more.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Mar 16 2012, 08:10

Without compromising opsec can you comment on the combat performance of the new equipment. The Pumas,z-9s (one crashed),Chinese APCs,M4s and their 5.56 mm cartridge (a reliable source said they're very dust shy)? Btw,nice to know the specops have their own soldier suit but what about the regulars-do they continue with the green Brit DPM in that unsuitable environment?

the M4 Colt/AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine was conceived and born during 3 desert war..1st - 2nd gulf war and the Afghani war….its akin to those hush desert environments

the next DPM will be a Kenya designed one.

From my vantage point (not official) it seem KDF has secured an advertising platform for the BRIC ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC ) weapon industries to the Sub sahara world. Its platform that will disprove Sam & John theories and propagandas on East ordnance and weapons. BRIC is ready to sell and train on a midnight call notice.

SIDE NOTE (you snooze you lose)
Our village neighbor vuvuzela didn,t played his card right immediately after independence. Had he, he would have tapped a market that was ready to buy but couldn’t afford and was naïve due to John and Sam ill propagandas on other weapons beside his own .
The USSR was on a nose dive trend and Russia military spare parts supplies were not reliable. Unfortunately Vuvuzela with its mighty industries and skills, failed to maximize Madeba as icon and use that icon for embracing Africa that would lead them on a secure grip on the continents commercial and weapons market. They sort after a peaceful continent (vetted arms sell) and never though out side that box and dwelt in establish a southern Africa market and commercial hub rather than concentrating on the continent as a whole. I remember back then KDF was in interested on procuring some SA ordinance, and we got the bull crupt of Human right Bla Bla undemocratic nation…

The only card that Vuvuzela has for turning tides with regard on the continents weapon market, which I feel they wouldn,t not due to ego, is to spill beans, open their industries for a joint African weapons venture. A good example would have been a mine protected /resistance utility truck or a APC like the Casspir.

Sam and John are all up ears. They know that BRIC needs a inch to will drag it to a mile…let the Games begin.
@admin use your skills disable any future advert like posting and references on SIN or any other website on the blog…I agree with crane “they shouldn’t piss in our swimming pool and we wouldn’t swim in there toilets.”
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Somalia Lifeline Hangs by KDFs Bait

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 08:24

Olekoima wrote:
Analyst wrote:
rwigi wrote:

Rwigi!!!

Spot on @ analyst. I couldn't agree more.

Quite a 'scary specter' i would say...at times its nightmarish to imagine having a fool to run this country after the exit of the current regime...and having provided Somalia with the much needed lifeline we need to see sustained growth and development...

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Mean Risasi

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 08:28

Risasi wrote:Without compromising opsec can you comment on the combat performance of the new equipment. The Pumas,z-9s (one crashed),Chinese APCs,M4s and their 5.56 mm cartridge (a reliable source said they're very dust shy)? Btw,nice to know the specops have their own soldier suit but what about the regulars-do they continue with the green Brit DPM in that unsuitable environment?

the M4 Colt/AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine was conceived and born during 3 desert war..1st - 2nd gulf war and the Afghani war….its akin to those hush desert environments

the next DPM will be a Kenya designed one.

From my vantage point (not official) it seem KDF has secured an advertising platform for the BRIC ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC ) weapon industries to the Sub sahara world. Its platform that will disprove Sam & John theories and propagandas on East ordnance and weapons. BRIC is ready to sell and train on a midnight call notice.

SIDE NOTE (you snooze you lose)
Our village neighbor vuvuzela didn,t played his card right immediately after independence. Had he, he would have tapped a market that was ready to buy but couldn’t afford and was naïve due to John and Sam ill propagandas on other weapons beside his own .
The USSR was on a nose dive trend and Russia military spare parts supplies were not reliable. Unfortunately Vuvuzela with its mighty industries and skills, failed to maximize Madeba as icon and use that icon for embracing Africa that would lead them on a secure grip on the continents commercial and weapons market. They sort after a peaceful continent (vetted arms sell) and never though out side that box and dwelt in establish a southern Africa market and commercial hub rather than concentrating on the continent as a whole. I remember back then KDF was in interested on procuring some SA ordinance, and we got the bull crupt of Human right Bla Bla undemocratic nation…

The only card that Vuvuzela has for turning tides with regard on the continents weapon market, which I feel they wouldn,t not due to ego, is to spill beans, open their industries for a joint African weapons venture. A good example would have been a mine protected /resistance utility truck or a APC like the Casspir.

Sam and John are all up ears. They know that BRIC needs a inch to will drag it to a mile…let the Games begin.
@admin use your skills disable any future advert like posting and references on SIN or any other website on the blog…I agree with crane “they shouldn’t piss in our swimming pool and we wouldn’t swim in there toilets.”

Risasi, ....quite a spot check on South Africa's lackluster....blame it on myopic leadership and poor intelligence (economic espionage). But i will measure which caliber and mm-size is you...maybe i could use it for my old Smith & Wesson!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Kenya Airforce F-16

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 08:53

analysis on our air-force points we are closer to having a fleet of F-16 anytime

Most countries with F-16 squadrons explain why KAF will be armed with F-16.

Three case scenarios quantify my theory (coarse body of information-analysis-product)

Jordan
Jordanian Air-Force used to fly F-5s which they sold to KAF. They acquired the F-16 fighting Falcons (1997).
The Jordanian air force then added to this fleet in 2003, 17. USAF F-16A/B ADFs
[i]

Moroco
Moroccan Air Force has four fighter squadrons, two with F-5's and two with Mirage F1's. The F-5 got old and upgrading them was not an option and buying Mirage 2000's were not realized. Moroccans bought twenty-four F-16C/D Block 52 aircraft to replace the F-5 and some of the Mirage F1s.

Republic of South Korea

S.Korea still operates 104 units of F-5 which were its first air-force might but acquired 118 F-16C B-series fighter/bombers besides F-15s.

Its a cycle and Kenya certainly is on the same orbit of F-16 after F-5s

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Tanzania and Uganda = Oil Dreams

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:17

mbs wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:
Olekoima wrote:

i agree with your analysis on Uganda/Museveni. but what about our bro, the Tanzanians. reason why they keep saying no to the consumation of the Marriage, is that if the Lamu project comes about, then Tanzanian Ports are out of Business.

Quite true that Tanzanian ports will become obsolete once Lamu Port is realized. Uganda and Tanzania failed in their assessment of of Kenya economically. They saw Kenya as ambitious and economically hungry besides overshadowing them in any EAC economic gains. The oil factor also plays key role in why TUK (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya) cannot be realized. Myopically, Tz and Ug thought having oil is all a country needs and your neighbors are not needed. Nairobi saw it coming and they pulled the rug quickly. Tz ports will even become more obsolete since Ug has tried to assess a transport/port corridor through lake Victoria through Tz to port Tz and they have realized its like going to the moon so Kenya is the route they will export their oil through...ooops!!
Another shuto stroke jab on Tz ribs by Nairobi is the Ethiopia-Sudan deal -Military superiority is not about military resources and numbers, but regional cooperation...Ethiopia, S.Sudan and Kenya are united both economically and security wise with Kenya central in these investments making Nairobi the powerhouse and Tanzania so boyish...a scenario that petrifies Dar that they are re-thinking their positions.

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 16 2012, 09:53

Analyst wrote:Quite true that Tanzanian ports will become obsolete once Lamu Port is realized. Uganda and Tanzania failed in their assessment of of Kenya economically. They saw Kenya as ambitious and economically hungry besides overshadowing them in any EAC economic gains. The oil factor also plays key role in why TUK (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya) cannot be realized. Myopically, Tz and Ug thought having oil is all a country needs and your neighbors are not needed. Nairobi saw it coming and they pulled the rug quickly. Tz ports will even become more obsolete since Ug has tried to assess a transport/port corridor through lake Victoria through Tz to port Tz and they have realized its like going to the moon so Kenya is the route they will export their oil through...ooops!!
Another shuto stroke jab on Tz ribs by Nairobi is the Ethiopia-Sudan deal -Military superiority is not about military resources and numbers, but regional cooperation...Ethiopia, S.Sudan and Kenya are united both economically and security wise with Kenya central in these investments making Nairobi the powerhouse and Tanzania so boyish...a scenario that petrifies Dar that they are re-thinking their positions.

Let's go slow here, shall we? Funny you chose the name 'Analyst', I am always trying to look for the analysis in what you write. Many times, I come up short. Here is my two cents from your post;

1. You sound 'threatened' by Tz and Uganda's oil (or is it gas in the case of Tz). Oil or gas a border away is better than oil from thousands of kilometers away with pirates, speculators and God knows who else in-between. Personally, I welcome the LAPSSET project. Anything good for my neighbour is good for me.

2. The planning for LAPSSET began way back before the current oil and gas situation. The only one myopic here is, well, yourself. I would advise you to use Vitruvian's advise, wait for the project to be completed before you can trumpet it. Ever heard of the term 'white elephant'?

3. "Uganda and Tanzania failed in their assessment of Kenya economically". Boy, are you delusional, paranoid or what? For you to assume that everytime something's done we are looking over our shoulders, and to assume that Ug and Tz are in some kind of syndicate against Ke is plainly delusional.

4. The alternate transport corridor thru Tz is still on the cards, but that doesn't mean Uganda is ditching Mombasa. The facilities at Mombasa (port and refinery) are strained. Besides, at election time Kenyans tend get hyped up. It's always good to have a plan B.

@ ole Nkarei, I was not aware AMISOM wants to refurbish Ugandan Mi-24s but will keep you posted. Seen a lot of activity recently at their side of the airbase.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Myopic Views?

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:16

3. "Uganda and Tanzania failed in their assessment of Kenya economically". Boy, are you delusional, paranoid or what? For you to assume that everytime something's done we are looking over our shoulders, and to assume that Ug and Tz are in some kind of syndicate against Ke is plainly delusional.

4. The alternate transport corridor thru Tz is still on the cards, but that doesn't mean Uganda is ditching Mombasa. The facilities at Mombasa (port and refinery) are strained. Besides, at election time Kenyans tend get hyped up. It's always good to have a plan B.

@Spartan...

One observation about your comments.....(very angry and confrontational...emotional)..

Am so good at taking criticism that it is a trade craft since a man who cannot take criticism is not a man....oh!!...i also learn't that ...'criticizing is easy, art is difficult.'

In intelligence and defense....they live by the thumb rule PLAY SAFE AND DIE!!
....Don't forget i know you work there.

Another thing soldier.....Intelligence Sharing....since the cold war, alliances formed by Intelligence organizations always coin conspiracies that open up regions to conflicts and even economic sabotage..(alleged reason you went to Somalia....events can be created to make a scenario that will send a region or countries go at war....proxy wars..). Are you watching really....Kibaki is desperately trying to make S-Sudan and Khartoum to remain at peace...do you smell the evil...here Uganda and Khartoum are aggrieved by Nairobi-Juba marriage....and the theater here is 'COUNTER INTELLIGENCE...=SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITY=KEEP JUBA BUSY WITH WAR UNTIL THEY SAY YES TO OUR OLD OIL DEAL!!'....Very complicated.....and now Ethiopia is thumping Eritrea...
Some hype you read here is so true since some 4 or so guys here sit behind desks where information and vital analysis is done and passed to the customers so just dont trash everything you see.....usicheke simba amenyeshewa ukadhani ni paka....hehe!! with a light touch though....

Am sure you remember what your teacher used to tell you 'son....!!read and read again before you answer that question..'.. but i can tell you dont...and you will keep repeating the same mistake again and again!!

Last edited by Analyst on Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:35; edited 2 times in total

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:21

Spartan wrote:

@ ole Nkarei, I was not aware AMISOM wants to refurbish Ugandan Mi-24s but will keep you posted. Seen a lot of activity recently at their side of the airbase.

Well, you owe me a case of Cold Tusker Malt, Soldier! The Hinds are going through works-certification just about any time now, man!! Under the UNSC/AU maneno of equipment-support to AMISOM. Don't break protocols, though. Hearing of aggravated activity on your north sector near the line - what gives? Only what you can give, mind you.

BTW - go easy with the citric dollops on the civilians, man. They mean good. Hell, sometimes tis a hammer to take to the fly!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:30

Analyst wrote:In intelligence and defense....they live by the thumb rule PLAY SAFE AND DIE!!

Some hype you read here is so true since some 4 or so guys here sit behind desks where information and vital analysis is done and passed to the customers so just dont trash everything you see.....usicheke simba ameshewa ukadhani ni paka....hehe!! with a light touch though....

Am sure you remember what your teacher used to tell you 'son....!!read and read again before you answer that question..'.. but i can tell you dont...and you will keep repeating the same mistake again and again!!

You have nothing to teach me about intelligence, bro. I am way out of your league. Judging by the record time it took you to reply, it seems the only analysis you do, you do it here.

Just debunk the points I raised, not the tone. Tackle the substance not the form, as it were.

@ole Nkarei, altercations on the line are standard in Crazy Town, any day anytime. Instructions on the civilians taken, sir.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:42

Spartan wrote:

@ole Nkarei, altercations on the line are standard in Crazy Town, any day anytime. Instructions on the civilians taken, sir.

Sorry, I meant the GoSS-line. Any significance or just the normal maneno? The usual advisory - don't break protocols to respond to this.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Lets analyze Spartan Repertoire

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 10:50

@Spartan

Its my day off...i thought you know what is analysis?...Fridays are the days i post too much here....(Routine)...

"You have nothing to teach me about intelligence, bro. I am way out of your league. Judging by the record time it took you to reply, it seems the only analysis you do, you do it here."...This is indicative of your emotions and lack of a capability to take criticism......how fast you read and replied to the post...only explains what you are doing...

*am out of your league*...heheeee...talk of leagues...it took a Kanyotu to save a country with Yellow Maize not leagues and rank .....

and you fell right on this trap below
Am sure you remember what your teacher used to tell you 'son....!!read and read again before you answer that question..'.. but i can tell you dont...and you will keep repeating the same mistake again and again!![/quote]

a soldier or a security officer must check on his emotions to ensure he safeguards the values of the order!!

Just debunk the points I raised, not the tone. Tackle the substance not the form, as it were.

You should do just that....and you blew your cover as well but am kind i wont take this further since its is spilling over and not at all healthy.

The reason why we have to keep looking over our shoulder is to ensure NATIONAL SECURITY is not infringed ...read the definition of NATIONAL SECURITY.

Another thing soldier.....Intelligence Sharing....since the cold war, alliances formed by Intelligence organizations always coin conspiracies that open up regions to conflicts and even economic sabotage..(alleged reason you went to Somalia....events can be created to make a scenario that will send a region or countries go at war....proxy wars..). Are you watching really....Kibaki is desperately trying to make S-Sudan and Khartoum to remain at peace...do you smell the evil...here Uganda and Khartoum are aggrieved by Nairobi-Juba marriage....and the theater here is 'COUNTER INTELLIGENCE...=SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITY=KEEP JUBA BUSY WITH WAR UNTIL THEY SAY YES TO OUR OLD OIL DEAL!!'....Very complicated.....and now Ethiopia is thumping Eritrea....

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  mwepesi Fri Mar 16 2012, 11:27

bounce bounce bounce

Been offl-net a while only to come back and find the walls spattered with lots of content had to take time and read all.

Flying Crane wrote:Backing in action…………..mmmh what going on. I see the fowl family has grown three fold. Rwigi, tempest, sierra kilo, observer and our distant metal cousin Olekioma, Hellcat, and mwepesi I salute those fowl ensign, keep them shiny and bright fellows
@another man… how is you medication going on?

@ Crane Nice to have you back, whatever you did or take please keep at it.
rwigi wrote:
.ke is one sleeping giant that is waking up rather violently. I think the hustler mentality in Kenya helps in a small way. Everyone is trying to make a killing. You build a house I want to build a bigger one.

@ rwigi I hear you loud and clear boss, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing The beauty of it is in the policies and institutions that we have and going to have, we just need to do lots of Ringfencing the institutions that we have. I feel Ke gonna be bullish in the Next 20 years

cylon wrote:
That project has been in the works for 30 years those things were contextualized during the nyayo era to improve infrastructure but the plans were never full implemented because it had major road blocks one was funding and the other was the kibera which the track cuts through the slum and there will be no way kenya will have a standard gauge line if it doesnt solve the issue of kibera.

Also doesnt Msa airport have a 2nd runway? How come its never used or does kdf use it?

@ cylon Come on dude, you can do better than this, it's called planning then when funding is available you revise your design to reflect the current dynamics on the ground. The Kibera thing is just BS, when funding is available those guys will be removed from the place kifua game. Look at Thika Road for reference. About MSA Airport, Seriously did you ask such question??? Ok let me help you, Go to google earth and zoom to the MSA Airport while at it just somewhere near the terminal you will find your answer. also use the History tool/ tab and look at same images taken over time. affraid affraid affraid

Analyst wrote:

Quite a 'scary specter' i would say...at times its nightmarish to imagine having a fool to run this country after the exit of the current regime...and having provided Somalia with the much needed lifeline we need to see sustained growth and development...

@ Analyst, I actually don't mind those SINners stuff you post here , But I would take an exception when you post hints of political agenda from those site. Let me be frank boss. I am Bullish and confident about Ke irregardless of whether the next leader is development concious or not. Yes leaders give general direction of how things should be. but the finer details boss are the institutions, policies, new constitutions and other dynamics in the mix that gives Ke this bullish run. Ask your self this why is it now that we are seeing most multinational corporation ssetting shop in Ke??? It's not a result of one person. Lets take KDF for instance, Gen. Tonje did justice to KDF with the policies & reforms he initiated transforming KDF to a professional force & going by post Tonje helm KDF operations, you can tell that it's the policies and institutions that have made KDF into one proffessional force irrespective of who is at the helm. Looking back in History, Gen Douglas MacArthur for instant during the Philippines campains in world war II. ok I don't wanna let loose another ginie out of the bottle here but his actions can be argued from both sides of the coin. So let be general in our post and could you kindly stop giving hints of political bias. Thanks
mwepesi
mwepesi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty Mwepesi...A Salute!

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 11:40

@ Analyst, I actually don't mind those SINners stuff you post here , But I would take an exception when you post hints of political agenda from those site. Let me be frank boss. I am Bullish and confident about Ke irregardless of whether the next leader is development concious or not. Yes leaders give general direction of how things should be. but the finer details boss are the institutions, policies, new constitutions and other dynamics in the mix that gives Ke this bullish run. Ask your self this why is it now that we are seeing most multinational corporation ssetting shop in Ke??? It's not a result of one person. Lets take KDF for instance, Gen. Tonje did justice to KDF with the policies & reforms he initiated transforming KDF to a professional force & going by post Tonje helm KDF operations, you can tell that it's the policies and institutions that have made KDF into one proffessional force irrespective of who is at the helm. Looking back in History, Gen Douglas MacArthur for instant during the Philippines campains in world war II. ok I don't wanna let loose another ginie out of the bottle here but his actions can be argued from both sides of the coin. So let be general in our post and could you kindly stop giving hints of political bias. Thanks [/quote]

@Mwepesi.....quite Bullish yeah and to the point!!

In government Policy and Administration determine how the trickle down effect of leadership translate to effective growth and development, two, how well law and security are maintained, and three, how well power play shapes the future of that particular country.

According to Ole-Nkarei, politik shapes defense and intelligence all which rely on economic capacity of the govt to function and achieve principal objective per-se. To add panache on that i would point out that, without politik there is no war hence no borders but that would mean we live like barbarians ...men without law and order...so some sensible men will talk in hushed tones and say..."we cant accept 19th century Mongolian civilization, lets rebel against this silly order..."...these are politicians....so they craft a scheme, get some money, recruit followers, some armed......they form an army,defeat barbarianism, and form a government and an army and police....Libya makes such a scenario more clearer....Defeat of Kaddafi and the new order...last week about 2500 recruits graduated as army officers..all ex-rebel fighters....politik and war are like steak and ale...but i promise you...i wont politik here...thats a deal!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty days off

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16 2012, 12:01

Hahaaha, what a day this is turnin out to be, seems like analyst a.k.a goldman pulled a panama on bro. Spartan, just dnt go dark bro. We need ya. Jus scan ur sector, eeish with guyz like Analyst here, boy am I glad am jus a gun for hire,my most valuable. Tool is my FN SCAR(get it) I dnt interpret stuff, I xcecute stuff, bro. Analyst its my day off also, wanna learn how to shoot? It wld help take ur mind off Spartan.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 30 Empty bravotwozero...i read you roger...come in please

Post  Analyst Fri Mar 16 2012, 12:17

bravotwozero wrote:Hahaaha, what a day this is turnin out to be, seems like analyst a.k.a goldman pulled a panama on bro. Spartan, just dnt go dark bro. We need ya. Jus scan ur sector, eeish with guyz like Analyst here, boy am I glad am jus a gun for hire,my most valuable. Tool is my FN SCAR(get it) I dnt interpret stuff, I xcecute stuff, bro. Analyst its my day off also, wanna learn how to shoot? It wld help take ur mind off Spartan.

Hey bravotwozero!!

I did not take on Spartan...we just disagreed on a few issues and his credentials does not allow him to over-indulge. He is a professional.

What do you specialize in ...the G3 or the AR-40?....I love the G3 Kick...makes muscles thinner but stronger....and wheres the range?.....Stony Athi River?....

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 16 2012, 13:27

@ Analyst
Sorry mate, nowhere near stoni Athi, smwhere in tha GCC, the G3 anyday man, was trained on it, broke tha ukurutu outta me perfectly well with a right sore black eye, think should do the same to you, personally I prefer tha FN SCAR, comes in both 5.56 n 7.62, but guyz this days dnt use tha G3 in its original type, they have pimped n souped up their rifles, most guyz would tell ya tha rear drum sight n T fore sight was limiting in range for a 7.62 mm rifle, weight lots of excuses I tell ya but my chaps in KDF r doin some major damage with it. On a different note, I wld like to believe tha gift from tha Johnny's was the real deal, not a bastardized watered down version, so apart from reconnaisance purposes, should have tha friend r foe identity appl not just showing people with gunz, could be our own guyz, should give out artillery co-ordinates, bwana Risasi! I mean tha MX-15 stabalized recon turret.

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 16 2012, 13:54

ole Nkarei wrote:
Spartan wrote:

Sorry, I meant the GoSS-line. Any significance or just the normal maneno? The usual advisory - don't break protocols to respond to this.

The South Sudanese are demanding and occupying an area 20km inside Uganda in Moyo district, much like the Ilemi Triangle they want from Kenya. So some MPs decided that they make a trip to the area and they were detained for one hour by the GoSS soldiers.

In 2009 Goss soldiers stopped MTN from erecting a mast on a hill that the company knew to be in Uganda. When Salva Kiir visted in 2010, it was resolved that the matter be resolved by a technical committee. That is the government position.

Much like your MP Bonny Kakhwale during the height of the migingo fracas, the MPs who went to the border are from the area and therefore taking heat from their constituents. They were emotionally charged and risked inflaming the whole situation.

There are efforts underway to stop the potential escalation of this and other disputes along the border, but South Sudan is yet to demarcate her borders. But on our side, we owe it to the world to be sober.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next