THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS

4 posters

Go down

SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Empty SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Apr 12 2013, 13:04

@Blog. I have created this page to enlighten in-detail, matters entrenching around SpeOps (& in this case, Kenya's) with facts or even intelligent conjecture. I'm bringing into limelight what is actually behind those 'Unconventional Warfare', 'Special Reconnaissance', Direct Action', Counter Terrorism' ecetra Slang, We inevitably come across daily. I have overrun my previous posturing of tussling it out with ole Nkarei excluding others, but those with like-minded Tract can join the fray.

@ole Nkarei, well, Last week I did mention welcoming you for some SpeOps War-Simulations, and right away I just found my standing ground, A rescue operation.

Your MIC chaps just called you in & well-versed you with some intelligence data about the location of some kidnapped hostages in Somalia.
THE LOCALE
SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Cycoh10

KEY
O/S1 & O/S2- Observer/Sniper 1/2
5As/20As- 5 Human Assets/20 Human Assets
2H- 2 Hostages
1 S/C- 1 Senior Commander
MD- Main Door
MG- Main Gate
UES- Underground Electricity system

INTERNAL STRUCTURE
The encampment is located approx. 100Km North East from the nearest KDF Base in Kismayo, South of Jamama town, 6 miles off the coast of Somalia.
A temporary bridge (passable by APCs/Landcruisers/Landrovers & vehicles in that category only), is located 10Km from the Main gate along a pathway which joins the Kismayo-Jamama Road, 13KM from Jamama town towards Kismayo.
The perimeter fence is attached with FibreLR Perimeter Defense System(PDS), [I'm putting into consideration a similar scenario taking place s/where around Iran/Iraq/Palestine, Big Time!, As I know Al Shabaab can't even dream of such a technology. Just in case someone misbehaves in the M/East] more about the FibreLR;
http://www.armedforces-int.com/suppliers/senstar.html
The Observers & Snipers are raised 10m above the ground and supported with logs of wood.
The housing, 6m by 4m can fall into different categories, (a)wood & mud-wall, (b)mud-bricks & cement and (c)Stone blocks & cement.
The power supply is an Underground Electricity Cable, and a generator in close proximity, which can get running in 30 seconds, in case of a black-out.
The brigands are in possession of two Man-Pads , One located near Sniper 2 & the other one 6Km towards the bridge.

EXTERNAL GEOGRAPHY AND TOPOGRAPHY
Subject location in a medium-forest with some signs of Savannah grasslands.
Immediate civilization 5Km North & West of the Location.

Now, with the above info;
(1)Explain step-by-step. how your chaps can launch a successful Covert-Rescue Op of the two hostages, with the limited resources we have, limited capability, Equipment brought into action, maneuvers to be exhibited, technical expertise & the Hierarchy of Command-Protocol to the final 'It's a go, In Typical-Kenyan-form.

(2)What justifiable egress is likely to emanate from the brigands post-operation? (Not entirely consequent of inefficiencies of Kenya's Military planning). And what will be the Counter-measure Tactics to be employed? The inevitable?
[PS: Let us not be carried away by the little fiction in it, It's REAL.]

Well, that's the little technical friendly-resistance I can offer for now, personal Operational know-how not withstanding. Btw, I tell you our civilian chaps can give you the intelligence info as it appears above, & they can even launch that operation, just that we still don't have the technical equipment to pull out that sortie. And they make no bones about it! More later. Bienvenue.

And of-course within one our after 'ultimate' Jump-off. Good luck. Very Happy

Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Empty Re: SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Apr 12 2013, 14:16

Missing info.
The two ManPads have a Surface-Ceiling of 15000 ft, Each manned by a group of 10 combatants.

A 150-strong contigent mans the whole perimeter, segregated into four main concentrations, North, South West & East of the Location. Some few other combatants are scarcely deployed further from the main Concentrations, around the perimeter. Each Armed concentration has a single Radio-transmeter with the Comms Room, in case of any breech in security.

Just that.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 12 2013, 16:43

Great simulation, @Cycor D. Just showed you sitrep to two young Deltas rotating out and we all kinda got lost in it for a while. Both Team leaders. Lemme see how they each run simulations and revert.

But hip-shot? Very poorly defended. Visible number of hostile - 19 AS. Light Weapons. Poorly sighted fields-of-fire. Incorrect tactical dispersal of shooters.

A two-stick, moon-less night ,direct egress from the ground by tabbing and on AtFVs, and on the skids of an MD500, with couple of Havocs in close proximity if Ops drags and AS reinforces. Two PUMAs for Exfil and CaseEvac. One Flight of Risasi's Fast Movers riding CAP with laser-target banker-ordnance, and half-Coy of the RSF/40th on Tactical Reserve. Entire KDF-Sector II on Aggressor-Condition. SOCOM TacOps Centre fully manned.

Let me see what the Team leaders roll out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Apr 12 2013, 19:02

Impressive top-notch technical-planning with massive fire-power. But I reckon your chaps will dang-right recognise & try to neutralise the draw-backs. Can't wait for the final write-up from the young chaps. And if you chaps over-whelm me, I might switch sides to the receiving-end and offer some technical reinforcement 'on paper'!

Thanks for identifying my current "location". In the shadows.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Apr 13 2013, 01:49

hmm, current intelligence+current operations=witch hunt waiting to happen.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 13 2013, 12:39

@jas - two door Corridor for you, by gawd - Rotaries and MIC! Heheha.

@Cycor D - the young fellas are kicking up for full simulation with ALL Players - Intel, Comms/Control, Rotaries-Aggressor & Evac, Tac--SF/reserve, Tac-Rotary, Heavy-lift Air,Sector Command, Fast-movers Tac-Air, SOCOM-Brass. Kila Mtu atajitetea! First step is to Mount a Credible & Real-life Challenge on paper and circulate to sell it in the hierierchy. Requires cleaning up your SitRep and putting Muscles to it. Once Challenge gets go ahead (these chaps do these simulations relentlessly and daily), interrogation of every aspect is dispensed with and Kila Mtu hankers down in their element to develop their part of it. Then integration of the various "Players" and the component-plans. Then theoretical simulations jointly and by player-unit, testing integrated and Units Comms/Command/Control, and finally decision to life-run it complete with models and live ammo. Hapo SASA is when the dance takes a Break-dance Fervour! Takes a little bit of time. The chaps just live challenge. Thanks for the Seed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Sat Apr 13 2013, 17:24

Well, in that case, I'll try not to disappoint. I might give your chaps a run for their proffession. Will revert back on Monday, currently got tied up in some bad knots, Might stay in office over the weekend. Hell, my nephew can't even feel his big toes! Very Happy Very Happy Allow me.

@Jasiri, Keep DipSec breathing, we need your inputs here. Thanks.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Mon Apr 15 2013, 11:22

@blog
I can see the blog is becoming highly militarized which is great, I am just passing; I will come and lay down my OpSec layout very soon hehehe Very Happy
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Mon Apr 15 2013, 22:35

Batian wrote:@blog
I can see the blog is becoming highly militarized which is great, I am just passing; I will come and lay down my OpSec layout very soon hehehe Very Happy

A good rejoinder, @Batian. It takes more than just fancy flying. You got to help us neutralize the 'fanciness' in 'it'. The dance-floor is open 24/7, whether there is music or not! Very Happy
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:11

@Cycor D - apparently there was already a near-similar simulation running with SOCOM. The two young cubs caught quite the flack with the Brass - OpSec considerations. Where the F...k did you pull out that hand-drawn sketch Map, man? We all gotta be watchful, lest our friendly jousts here turns into some unpleasant manenos,fellas!! Great idea to keep away from current and recently closed ops of the nature that SOCOM wears, ama??

Damn!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:57

@ole Nkarei. Hope our "Dead Drop" is secure. Well, I tried to up-gun my earlier Sitrep with some changes. I hope it serves the intended purpose.
THE LOCALE
Subject location; 3.1167 degrees North 43.6500 degrees East.

SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Cycoh10
The previous locale (above) is enclosed in an Airport (below) found in the Subject Location, a visible (*), excluding the previous Perimeter fence.
SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Cycoh11
SPECIAL FORCES' OPERATIONS Cycoh11

INTERNAL STRUCTURE AND CURRENT LOCAL DEF-CON.
Hostage Room abbreviated (*), is located 30 Yards from the Airport Runway. five hostages in captivity including three Kenyan high-profile Gov't officials. The hostage room is guarded two-folt to the previous scenario, with the FibreLR attached on the ground, a yard from the wall. The previous 2 Snipers/Observers are missing in this scenario.

Just across the road thereis an adjacent 3-storey building abbreviated (X) which is opposite to the Cargo Depot. The MIC chaps have solid-intelligence that the first floor houses a Armory consisting of Combat rifles, Ammunition, Hand Grenades and more sophisiticated and lethal, a dozen+ pack of ManPads (Strela 2/ SA-7 Grail) which are a threat to Commercial Airlines. A 20 Human_Asset strong team of Adversarieslocated in the ground floor keeps guard to the whole building, The 2nd floor is an Interim H/Q for the chaps, and 4 snipers/Observers are stationed on the roof-top, fully dispersed in line with the four Cardinal points.

W/H2, W/H3, W/H4 and W/H5 are also believed to house Armories similar to the ones in the Storey building, excluding ManPads. They are heavily defended by 50 combatants armed with standard rifles, GPMGs and RPGs. W/H1, W/H6, W/H7 and the Cargo Depot houses normal civilian Airport workers, who are believed to belong to the Subject country and very neutral to the current state of affairs.

Approx 70 foreign nationalities from the wider Kenyana, who were woeking for different Glogal Organizations, majorly Humanitarian -Aid groups, are stranded in the Customs Srvice (C/S) Building without any idea of the current situation on ground. It has been analyzed that they might fall victim to kidnapping once the current hostages are rescued. 50 Human Assets guaed the rear of the C/S building facing the Runway. A Comms Room abbreviated C/R is located 15 yards from the runway fully integrated with the Airport's radar (details ?) crew (combatants), and with other Mechanized combatants deployed in close proximity for the Airport's Defense. On top of the C/R, Five ManPads (Strela 2/SA-7 Grail) are stationed to counter any forced Landing/Take-off of Air-crafts.

There is a Road Block (connected with Comms Room) (R/B) on the road near the Junction of the Airport road and the one going in the direction of the Subject Town. A Mechanized quarter-Company (connected with the Comms Room), fully camouflaged with its surrounding is located 25Km South-West , keeping a very straight line with the Runway. Have four Technicals mounted with four 57mm AZP S-60 AA-Guns with "Eyes" fixed to the Sky.

EXTERNAL STRUCTURE.

A camp belonging to the chaps is located 30Km North-East of the Airport, past the Subject Town, capable of deploying within 30 minutes of Tip-off. Btw, the town's chaps are very lively, Hell, even some chaps are reported to play foot ball everyday in a field located within the town.

OBJECTIVES.
Rescue hostages and the other nationalities stranded in the Airport, Destroy the Armories, all within One Hour of "ultimate" Jump-off. Take control of the Air port & the town in general within the next 24 Hours post-operation.

As expected, @ole Nkarei, Give us a Real-life operation, well-detailed, order of clandestine Ops 9including flares, if applicable), Equipment, Human Assets brought into task ecetra. will be very appreciative, bro. Questions about the Operation to follow later. And I hope I have taken care of the Much important C3I in my Sitrep

Did I read S/thing like "sell" in your earlier postulation?

Btw you can do some minimal censoring if anything is amiss.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Apr 16 2013, 13:16

ole Nkarei wrote:@Cycor D - apparently there was already a near-similar simulation running with SOCOM. The two young cubs caught quite the flack with the Brass - OpSec considerations. Where the F...k did you pull out that hand-drawn sketch Map, man? We all gotta be watchful, lest our friendly jousts here turns into some unpleasant manenos,fellas!! Great idea to keep away from current and recently closed ops of the nature that SOCOM wears, ama??

Damn!! Shocked

Nothing Sinister @ole Nkarei. Tis was just a mere usual-life-coincidence. Actually I've no slight Essential-contact with any body in the Military, leave a lone the SOCOM chaps. A bit rate-over & a rare scenario. I have this natural character of causing-coincidences, of which I've got no control over, Suits my profession, nevertheless. But I'll try to take charge over it!, God willing. Stay safe, Soldier.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Tue Apr 16 2013, 20:25

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:
Batian wrote:@blog

A good rejoinder, @Batian. It takes more than just fancy flying. You got to help us neutralize the 'fanciness' in 'it'. The dance-floor is open 24/7, whether there is music or not! Very Happy

@Cycoh

I have been following the blog very keenly even while MIA busy @ my other coordinates, so mission accomplish and QUITE interesting pieces have been going on here, a mixture of tech-stuff/intel wonderful stuff. We actually need soldiers like you on the ground bro spicing up the blog a notch higher with interesting stuff.
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 17 2013, 11:16

Very thin line here, fellas. Me, I want to walk the C/C down his guaredi-la-heshima-yake one day, boss!! Well, thankfully I and couple of Teams of masked fellas are off to Rutshuru and parts for couple days - playing safe from @Cycoh D till there is some clarity around those sketches. Smile Smile Smile

@Spartan - gimme a call-sign to raise you in Kampala. If you are secure with it -PM it. Cool Cool

@Olekoima - for a decade 'Evil Society' in Kenya has had only one fixation - Regime Change to favors their paymasters in Scandinavia and Britain. Now they are without purpose and direction, and are struggling to redefine themselves to stay relevant in Kenya and in the financial good-books of their paymasters. There is also a heightened awakening with the Old Economies (with China actively assisting) to the fact that Uhuru more than makes up for the audacious daring lacking in our venerated former C/C, enough to drive the Kenyana Dream on the backs of Military Adventurism - that is, a renaissance / resurgence of aggressive PanAfricanism against the Old Colonial Structures of European Hegemony in Africa and to their detriment. Alafu, you expect these dying Social-systems to simple fold their arms and die? Hapana!! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Apr 18 2013, 07:21

ole Nkarei wrote:Very thin line here, fellas. Me, I want to walk the C/C down his guaredi-la-heshima-yake one day, boss!! Well, thankfully I and couple of Teams of masked fellas are off to Rutshuru and parts for couple days....

@ON
This bro @Cycoh D's hand-drawn sketches surprised me too, but he is a brother and one worthy having in your corner even when he is playing devil's advocate.

Read in the nation today about "a first-ever offensive United Nations peacekeeping brigade" heading to Rutshuru and surrounding areas. Looks like things will be elephant over there pretty soon. Ama? Anyway, stay safe.

wrote:President Jacob Zuma on Wednesday extended the deployment of 1,345 troops to the Democratic Republic of Congo where South Africa will form part of a first-ever offensive United Nations peacekeeping brigade.

The fresh deployment comes after Zuma faced public anger over the dispatch of troops to the Central African Republic, where rebel clashes killed 13 soldiers last month...
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Sat Apr 27 2013, 20:00

I had to take some little vacation to nurse some intellectual-wounds, inflicted - Courtesy of an online-Soldier's beating. Very Happy

Now, concerning the safety-ardoned sketches, they are of my own making to foot. And unless you want me to attach my signature, I don't see the bloody reason why you should play safe from them. There's a global Image-searching website ( http://www.tineye.com ), Spartan gave us in the first quarter of last year, for showing how many sites, a certain image appears in- heck, the bloody website hasn't even had a glimpse of my sketches to date!!
First image; http://www.tineye.com/search/5994e96671b42262a7b4ead60e3ae3200e0d3f01/

Now, that's weighty enough to give cover-up to your career, ole Nkarei. You can also roam through your safe-sources to get some extra conviction- if need be, of which I ain't gagging for. Hope I have calmed down some earlier risen eyebrows.

Any trails of 'Carbonmonoxide' still f**king up with our bloody 'Oxygen'? Shall we?
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down