THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  SS Jamuhuri Mon Mar 17 2014, 21:50

mchoraji wrote:
Risasi wrote:An AS cell has now been located in the city center masquerading as used car dealers.
Its also confirmed that the Cell leader and several operatives are heading to marehemus family home to return the so called cash deposit and contribute to his funeral arrangements. We send in a team of undercover agents.
Ok gentlemen switch back to Green what’s your next course of action?

At this point, the KDF that has been principally been dealing with the matter has involved the Anti-terrorism police unit (ATPU) to be the main one dealing with the local component in conjunction with the KDF.At least two teams should set out, one to continue monitoring the Nairobi terror cell while the other team heads out to Marehemu's rural home.The mobile telephone companies should come in handy so that the cell member's communication can be closely monitored/ go through who else they've been communicating with.
At the rural home, the team from Nairobi should touch base with the local police coming up with a made-up story of why they are there.revealing specifics may lead to leaks hence bungling the operation.The team should also visit the home under cover as they plan how to execute their mission without further losses to the grieving family.
When the terror cell members arrive, they should be monitored but preferably arrested before getting to the home or if they fight back, take them out (or at least some) before arresting the rest so that as much info can be got from them.The media should be kept away from this story as much as possible.The team in Nairobi should have made progress by now as well.
IMO the plan is good.. but i think we should lay off on the arrest...arresting/taking them out will just but take one terror cell out... invalidate the virtual intell and serve short term needs...such an op if successful has the potential to yield a treasure trove of intell and possibly take us to the top of the food chain..again, gallahad brings in a new idea.. have pics of sgt marehemu with fam.. so how do we achieve that n we r yet to come to an agreement of where the good ol' sergeant came from..
SS Jamuhuri
SS Jamuhuri

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  The Blue Tue Mar 18 2014, 02:58

Risasi wrote:good observations and suggestions gentlemen.  in line with what went on in those offices. any more suggestions before I conclude the story?
The Business of setting up a family for Sgt. Marehemu sounds like the business of the Dudu Baya. I am sure he can come up with a whole clan of agents if he is tasked to do it. The maajabu of this whole story is the theater, as the director of ops, I can not picture where i go like "Enter Stage left, Sgt. Marehemu and his treasure trove". That moment right thee needs backing by a little mazingaombwe and a dash of luck. Just imagine the Spte charged with inserting the gallant Sgt akimsahau kwa hema before the mission? Very Happy

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Tue Mar 18 2014, 18:17

SS Jamuhuri wrote:
mchoraji wrote:
Risasi wrote:An AS cell has now been located in the city center masquerading as used car dealers.
Its also confirmed that the Cell leader and several operative are heading to marehemus family home to return the so called cash deposit and contribute to his funeral arrangements. We send in a team of undercover agents.
Ok gentlemen switch back to Green what’s your next course of action?

At this point, the KDF that has been principally been dealing with the matter has involved the Anti-terrorism police unit (ATPU) to be the main one dealing with the local component in conjunction with the KDF.At least two teams should set out, one to continue monitoring the Nairobi terror cell while the other team heads out to Marehemu's rural home.The mobile telephone companies should come in handy so that the cell member's communication can be closely monitored/ go through who else they've been communicating with.
At the rural home, the team from Nairobi should touch base with the local police coming up with a made-up story of why they are there.revealing specifics may lead to leaks hence bungling the operation.The team should also visit the home under cover as they plan how to execute their mission without further losses to the grieving family.
When the terror cell members arrive, they should be monitored but preferably arrested before getting to the home or if they fight back, take them out (or at least some) before arresting the rest so that as much info can be got from them.The media should be kept away from this story as much as possible.The team in Nairobi should have made progress by now as well.
IMO the plan is good.. but i think we should lay off on the arrest...arresting/taking them out will just but take one terror cell out... invalidate the virtual intell and serve short term needs...such an op if successful has the potential to yield a treasure trove of intell and possibly take us to the top of the food chain..again, gallahad brings in a new idea.. have pics of sgt marehemu with fam.. so how do we achieve that n we r yet to come to an agreement of where the good ol' sergeant came from..
B4 we go too far ...Normally Phones/simcards are locked by users did we leave ours open? Why are the Kebabs going to all this trouble of contacting the family of the supposedly slain soldier? whats to gain? Most Kebabs are not locals. wouldnt a group of Som's visiting a slain soldiers spook them? Whats to gain that's worth the risk?
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Mar 18 2014, 20:28

Thanks manduguzanguni I hope you found the exercise interesting. Had I lectured the entire ordeal you wouldn,t have realised the gravity and intellect involved .
@mchoraji umekuja vizuri sana sasa you want to fall  at the door step. the repercussion of arrest the cell before jumping on Chai town eeehh???

Sorry my bad I over looked info. on Terror Cells. Terror cells usually comprises of nationals who are sympathizes to the enemy .AKA home grown. in our case  a local car deal, a Som Mboss  his Kenyan driver and a  friend or associate.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty The art of tactical deception

Post  Risasi Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:43

Several weeks before, the intelligence office contacts the city flying squad division with info on a suspected carjack attempt in one of its base. In lieu to that, they inform the police that any carjacker dead or alive should be apprehended to them for finger printing and profiling.

a couple of weeks later 2 gangsters are brought down in the city by the police, their  bodies are handed over  to the Intel corps for “investigation and profiling” .

a week later, KDF spec forces conduct a recruiting drive in several infantry battalions in OLN for  extra  hands needed to assist in  a spec ops mission in som.  Little do the volunteers know that the recruiters are looking for uniformers with similar features facial and body to the corpse in storage

days later the extra hands are teamed up with special ops boys and are assigned to deliver arms to a group of local militia in a Kenyan Occupied sector. they would also camp there for a week or so to train the militias in their new arms. a routine ops no special precaution required . The squad is inserted at point X a geographical friendly area but on reaching point X they is a change of plan, the consignment is to be shipped further on at point Z, 12Km across an unfriendly territory. the squad leader calls for a split in two group. One team as the main advance party and another as a reserve/standby team to remain at point X with all critical documents , IDs, cellphones  and personal artefacts  just in case one gets captured in the 12Km trek.

on returning to Sp Ops base the main advance party is  informed that the second team that had their IDs and personal artefacts was ambushed some killed and the AS is displaying their IDs as war trophies. HQ finally brief them and instructs them to comply with it, as its a national security ops. no one is to leave camp or contact any persons , friends or relative whatever the situation .

The intention of the Intel corps was to use the extra hands ID and persona as part of the bait. a persona brings with it a real background, a real family, real cellphone contacts, real  group of mates and relative all under distress of a "lost one".

The AS cell upon reaching marehemus home with the scanned ID pictures in their mobile phone and what not are convinced beyond reasonable doubt that marehemu indeed was a living entity, a soilder in the KDF with loved ones who are mourning on his demised . the AS cell contacts its HQ that the deal is real proceed to mount an ambush on the said directions

Game shot

marehemus family is latter informed that it was a case of mistaken Identity and very soon their beloved one will join them.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  The Blue Wed Mar 19 2014, 04:04

Risasi wrote:.
Several weeks before, the intelligence office contacts the city flying squad division with info on a suspected carjack attempt in one of its base. In lieu to that, they inform the police that any carjacker dead or alive should be apprehended to them for finger printing and profiling.

a couple of weeks later 2 gangsters are brought down in the city by the police, their  bodies are handed over  to the Intel corps for “investigation and profiling” .

a week later, KDF spec forces conduct a recruiting drive in several infantry battalions in OLN for  extra  hands needed to assist in  a spec ops mission in som.  Little do the volunteers know that the recruiters are looking for uniformers with similar features facial and body to the corpse in storage

days later the extra hands are teamed up with special ops boys and are assigned to deliver arms to a group of local militia in a Kenyan Occupied sector. they would also camp there for a week or so to train the militias in their new arms. a routine ops no special precaution required . The squad is inserted at point X a geographical friendly area but on reaching point X they is a change of plan, the consignment is to be shipped further on at point Z, 12Km across an unfriendly territory. the squad leader calls for a split in two group. One team as the main advance party and another as a reserve/standby team to remain at point X with all critical documents , IDs, cellphones  and personal artefacts  just in case one gets captured in the 12Km trek.

on returning to Sp Ops base the main advance party is  informed that the second team that had their IDs and personal artefacts was ambushed some killed and the AS is displaying their IDs as war trophies. HQ finally brief them and instructs them to comply with it, as its a national security ops. no one is to leave camp or contact any persons , friends or relative whatever the situation .

The intention of the Intel corps was to use the extra hands ID and persona as part of the bait. a persona brings with it a real background, a real family, real cellphone contacts, real  group of mates and relative all under distress of a "lost one".

The AS cell upon reaching marehemus home with the scanned ID pictures in their mobile phone and what not are convinced beyond reasonable doubt that marehemu indeed was a living entity, a soilder in the KDF with loved ones who are mourning on his demised . the AS cell contacts its HQ that the deal is real proceed to mount an ambush on the said directions

Game shot

marehemus family is latter informed that it was a case of mistaken Identity and very soon their beloved one will join them.
Now go back to your fellows, the planners, ask them what they are doing in the evening, if they are free, buy them a crate of beer. Fellows are sneakier than Houdini. I guess it is easier to explain a case of mistaken Identity to a clan than it is to create a clan.

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallahad Wed Mar 19 2014, 11:59

Clever as the serpent. Very impressive KDF intel and ops.

1. Gangsters shot by AK's,
2. Minimum effort creating a legend
3. Opsec maintained throughout.

Thanks Risasi. Glad to know that we have some extremely clever people running our intel and ops.

Gallahad

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Sun Mar 23 2014, 07:28

Courtesy of Snowden, this NSA activity is now in the public domain:
As Huawei invested in new technology and laid undersea cables to connect its $40 billion-a-year networking empire, the agency was interested in tunneling into key Chinese customers, including “high priority targets — Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kenya, Cuba.” http://nyti.ms/1eyqUHu

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1094880/huawei-powerpoint-slides.pdf

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1094387/i-hunt-sys-admins.pdf (page 4 details infiltration of a particular in country network")

Is the below as kosher as it is intended to be:
“They told me they want to come in with special airplanes that are fit for the job they want to do.” http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Turkana-oil-find-attracts-US-private-security-baron/-/539550/2218826/-/ekql0cz/-/index.html

This work remained secret until June 2009, when then-CIA Director Leon Panetta mentioned it in classified testimony to Congress. Within weeks, leaks hit the front pages. "The one job I loved more than any other was ripped away from me thanks to gross acts of professional negligence at the CIA," Mr. Prince wrote in his memoir, "Civilian Warriors," published in November. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303465004579324650302912522

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Mar 23 2014, 16:07

Gallahad wrote:Clever as the serpent. Very impressive KDF intel and ops.

1. Gangsters shot by AK's,
2. Minimum effort creating a legend
3. Opsec maintained throughout.

Thanks Risasi. Glad to know that we have some extremely clever people running our intel and ops.

I am glad you appreciate the entire ordeal.  Very Happy  niko busy kidogo will get back  and will discus more..
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon Mar 24 2014, 19:12

hia i am new here but can someone giveKenya Defence Forces (KDF) 8053095930_cb879a8d51_b-620x330 me info on this kenyan army body armor vest

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Tue Mar 25 2014, 16:46

africaken wrote:hia i am new here but can someone giveKenya Defence Forces (KDF) 8053095930_cb879a8d51_b-620x330 me info on this kenyan army body armor vest

ukranian with KDF DPM
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  nyukilized Tue Mar 25 2014, 18:24

So have our boys put up the white flag? If this is true, i am very disappointed. i was not expecting this to surface but i also understand there is a mercenary who bought into Kenya a few weeks ago. this story fits perfectly into that narrative... but there will be a response on the ground soon.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-Kenyatta-seeks-US-help-to-fight-terrorism/-/1056/2257000/-/enj23bz/-/index.html
nyukilized
nyukilized

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Tue Mar 25 2014, 23:53

nyukilized wrote:So have our boys put up the white flag? If this is true, i am very disappointed. i was not expecting this to surface but i also understand there is a mercenary who bought into Kenya a few weeks ago. this story fits perfectly into that narrative... but there will be a response on the ground soon.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-Kenyatta-seeks-US-help-to-fight-terrorism/-/1056/2257000/-/enj23bz/-/index.html

I would treat this story with the contempt it deserves.they talked of choices and their consequences,and when the consequences did not follow their preference then they do what they do best..force themselves on the issue..this shows that something right is happening behind the scenes on matters counter-terrorism,and in the near future these abilities will manifest

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  nyukilized Thu Mar 27 2014, 07:41

I agree, however we need a more aggressive and pro-active approach to leading and correcting public perception, especially with the run away media for hire boys we have. you cannot let these stories hang around without a response or they turn into the 7 headed monster and you loose control.
nyukilized
nyukilized

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Thu Mar 27 2014, 08:17

After the lethargic approach to things that we as a people had over the decades, we all knew that it would be an uphill task to correct things. It's like waiting till you are obese and then decide to get back to 79kg. It doesn't happen over night. It will take lots of sweat tears and blood. The main thing is to admit that we are fucked and are willing to help ourselves out.
I don't know much about the operations of the security organs, but I guess there is a lot of work going on in the background. Or so I would like to believe.  
Let's pray that it doesn't get worse before it gets better, at the same time realise that we have dug ourselves into a rather deep and murky hole and the worst thing is, we love it down that hole.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Mar 28 2014, 12:59

proud kenyan wrote:
nyukilized wrote:So have our boys put up the white flag? If this is true, i am very disappointed. i was not expecting this to surface but i also understand there is a mercenary who bought into Kenya a few weeks ago. this story fits perfectly into that narrative... but there will be a response on the ground soon.

I would treat this story with the contempt it deserves.they talked of choices and their  consequences,and when the consequences did not follow their preference then they do what they do best..force themselves on the issue..this shows that something right is happening behind the scenes on matters counter-terrorism,and in the near future these abilities will manifest

Where the heck is ON to handle this matter... we are tied to Somalia as TEA bloggers put it , to the hip. They was noway we could have ignored the issue (Somali). Akin to a wife who is willing to cheat  the AS would looked for any reason to launch sorties against the Americans in Kenya whether or not OLN was conceived ...a fight was declared against the big Satan (Americans) by jihadist, anyone who is white fits as a legitimate target.

US AID
They is politics going on behind the curtains..Man UK fell out with Johnny cash and Uncle Sam and if a face saving opportunity is at arm’s length why not use it to mend that broken fence in the name of help us in our porous border. Its all politics aimed at reconciling and legitimate reason  for the two gov,t to work hand in hand. Johnny and Sam operate on double standards, democracy for the middle east doesn’t equate what's for Asia Burma..so don’t be surprise even though Uncle Sam criticizes us but still is with us in Somalia  . siasa tuu..
Lastly why should we use our resources yet the war is between the jihadist and the US? KE's only a fighting ground.
The US sets aside funds to help countries that are fighting jihadist for their sake. Pakistan is a good case example benefiting from anti terror aid packages F-16, Abrams MBT, training in US Defence schools etc. Inclusive are  programs defined as policing ops but the same training is a plus in our scheme for things to do. e.g sea policing patrols trainings can be in-cooperate our Naval patrol duties...and don't for getting the newly acquired UAV sqdn in relation to porous border policing as in Afghanistan. send our boys to have first hand experience in afghan along US UAV sqdn. so let them hand down some knowledge...sawa sawa
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Fri Mar 28 2014, 15:58

@Risasi, much in agreement. On USAID, it is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, here's a graphic (login for link to appear) used in one of their reports. Ni hayo tu since the subject is better suited for outside TEA.

Last edited by obienga on Fri Mar 28 2014, 16:04; edited 2 times in total

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  nyukilized Tue Apr 01 2014, 05:23

We are in agreement on the issues, though i don't believe we are doing enough in the perception war. Walking around hat in hand is not the issue, rather than how you do it. you must remain dignified at all times and be willing to go out on it.
nyukilized
nyukilized

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty L115A3 gun hits target 1320metres away!

Post  mogen Tue Apr 01 2014, 11:35

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) L115a310

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-a-british-sniper-killed-six-taliban-with-one-bullet-20140401-zqp7e.html

mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty Makaburi

Post  Simbamundu Wed Apr 02 2014, 09:56

Sorry for the digression but Kudos to whoever did this bugger in.
Live by the sword, die by the sword, Amen.

Simbamundu

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty Man

Post  mogen Thu Apr 03 2014, 14:35

Simbamundu wrote:Sorry for the digression but Kudos to whoever did this bugger in.
Live by the sword, die by the sword, Amen.
The man was truly walking dead. Things he has been saying in praise of terrorist activities where defenceless Kenyans have lost lives means his enemies were legion.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty Somalia Report

Post  mogen Thu Apr 03 2014, 14:37

Does anyone know where they went?  Did they go with pirates/piracy?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Apr 03 2014, 19:11

Risasi wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:

I would treat this story with the contempt it deserves.they talked of choices and their  consequences,and when the consequences did not follow their preference then they do what they do best..force themselves on the issue..this shows that something right is happening behind the scenes on matters counter-terrorism,and in the near future these abilities will manifest

Where the heck is ON to handle this matter... we are tied to Somalia as TEA bloggers put it , to the hip. They was noway we could have ignored the issue (Somali). Akin to a wife who is willing to cheat  the AS would looked for any reason to launch sorties against the Americans in Kenya whether or not OLN was conceived ...a fight was declared against the big Satan (Americans) by jihadist, anyone who is white fits as a legitimate target.

US AID
They is politics going on behind the curtains..Man UK fell out with Johnny cash and Uncle Sam and if a face saving opportunity is at arm’s length why not use it to mend that broken fence in the name of help us in our porous border. Its all politics aimed at reconciling and legitimate reason  for the two gov,t to work hand in hand. Johnny and Sam operate on double standards, democracy for the middle east doesn’t equate what's for Asia Burma..so don’t be surprise even though Uncle Sam criticizes us but still is with us in Somalia  . siasa tuu..
Lastly why should we use our resources yet the war is between the jihadist and the US? KE's only a fighting ground.
The US sets aside funds to help countries that are fighting jihadist for their sake. Pakistan is a good case example benefiting from anti terror aid packages F-16, Abrams MBT, training in US Defence schools etc. Inclusive are  programs defined as policing ops but the same training is a plus in our scheme for things to do. e.g sea policing patrols trainings can be in-cooperate our Naval patrol duties...and don't for getting the newly acquired UAV sqdn in relation to porous border policing as in Afghanistan. send our boys to have first hand experience in afghan along US UAV sqdn. so let them hand down some knowledge...sawa sawa
@risasi how can we claim we tied up in somali while uganda is involved in somalia recent offensive which by all indication we are not ,they are in south sudan and then they are about to start hunting kony in CAR?

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Empty DVN Holdings

Post  obienga Fri Apr 04 2014, 05:41

A master plan of sorts seems to be unfolding in Kenya, where within the space of 5 weeks, DVN Holdings, a Hong Kong-listed company, acquired a major stake in a second locally registered aviation company.
The fact that such individuals and companies are now not just eyeing Kenya but investing heavily may be a harbinger of things yet to come, all linked of course to Kenya’s new found oil wealth but surely also reflecting on the security situation in the country, which may well have prompted the international oil companies already prospecting for oil to seek those additional services Blackwater once provided in Iraq.
http://www.eturbonews.com/44323/hong-kong-company-buys-major-stake-nairobi-based-airline

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Fri Apr 04 2014, 12:00

seriously we need to upgrade our intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance tactical operation platforms 

we should upgrade some of our platforms with el-sensor 3120

Last edited by africaken on Fri Apr 04 2014, 12:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : input)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  nyukilized Sat Apr 05 2014, 22:08

obienga wrote:A master plan of sorts seems to be unfolding in Kenya, where within the space of 5 weeks, DVN Holdings, a Hong Kong-listed company, acquired a major stake in a second locally registered aviation company.
The fact that such individuals and companies are now not just eyeing Kenya but investing heavily may be a harbinger of things yet to come, all linked of course to Kenya’s new found oil wealth but surely also reflecting on the security situation in the country, which may well have prompted the international oil companies already prospecting for oil to seek those additional services Blackwater once provided in Iraq.
http://www.eturbonews.com/44323/hong-kong-company-buys-major-stake-nairobi-based-airline

This is what i was saying earlier. the response must equally be a master plan... lets watch and see the next couple months. i have a feeling we will be smiling......
nyukilized
nyukilized

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Sun Apr 06 2014, 11:57

I recently watched jicho pevu, "wagigisi wa mauaji". I had read here that that boy is the mouth piece of al-shaitan and I now I agree. I must say he is lining himself to getting his share of virgins if he doesn't take cue from makaburi kwenda kaburini.
The greatest thing that happened in not the guy being dispatched to his maker, but that there were no riots on Friday. It shows that the gvt has it's foot firmly in place.
I kinda think apart from them preaching hatred, they were their biggest opponents. Their words were eating them alive by their own lies
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Sun Apr 06 2014, 16:39

kimiti wrote:I recently watched jicho pevu, "wagigisi wa mauaji". I had read here that that boy is the mouth piece of al-shaitan and I now I agree. I must say he is lining himself to getting his share of virgins if he doesn't take cue from makaburi kwenda kaburini.
The greatest thing that happened in not the guy being dispatched to his maker, but that there were no riots on Friday. It shows that the gvt has it's foot firmly in place.
I kinda think apart from them preaching hatred, they were their biggest opponents. Their words were eating them alive by their own lies
The other one in Nairobi (apparently well-known) should be arrested, thrown in jail and the key tossed away. Reports such as the one below are disturbing:

XXXX,
When you make sense like this, everyone reads yours but hellooooo? look here, we have a Muslim believer (contractor...eti mijengo NEP)-maajabu haya, hapo jamia Mosque-right? he's very popular with youths-right? he recruits young kids especial jobless standard 8 and "o" leavers kwa slums.

Next, he will promise them transportation from Nairobi to Garisa/Moyale etc or somewhere NEP-true? strange enough, he does not CONVERT them immediately to Islam-true?

Warsama you know this Muslim fellow, in fact you have talked to him several times. Ok. akipata about five or ten depending on the number they need, watapanda BUS pale Eastleigh kuelekea somewhere NEP.

Imagine CONSTRUCTION JOBS in NEP-right? this is a smart move by terror CELLS in Nairobi. While in NEP, they will be locked up somewhere for several days wakiangalia movement za security forces. If they get lucky, the group will be pass on to Somali agent for training as slipper cells if not lucky, they will be told hakuna kazi na warudishe Nairobi for another day-true?

It is so hard to detect such a kind of criminal organization playing openly into the faces of Kenya security agents and such kind of recruits are more lethal when they return home. You know this story XXXX, be brave enough and say something!
We stand to emphasize the truth, truth is one!
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Interloper Sat Apr 12 2014, 10:45

Too quiet here lately..

@Risasi, Jasiri......tafadhali some titbits on what went down on Thursday night.
Interloper
Interloper

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Mon Apr 21 2014, 01:13

Kenyan Kebabs issue threats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVDjPZM8Q2U

Peter Bergen, an authority on terrorism who interviewed the late Osama bin Laden and is a CNN national security analyst, said that this Al-Shabaab threat has to be taken seriously. "We certainly can't dismiss their ability to carry out those kinds of terrorist attacks," Bergen said. http://cnn.it/1kQgcyz

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next