THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+20
Kobooz
one man army
countersniper
Mbaine
vince
Sierra Kilo
areba
georiise
MWAURA
Spartan
Technician
tempest
jasiri
Olekoima
Flying Crane
Balozi
Sisal Makonge
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Admin
24 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 21 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15 2011, 02:55

@ Risasi

RE: RD-93
What is it that happened in May 2011? Nothing material concerning the RD-93 that I am aware of.
Timeline of events:
- Early July 2010 Mr. Pogosyan of Sukhoi said that Russia should stop supplying RD-93 engines to China;
- Late July 2010 Mr. Mikheev of ROE and Pogosyan both denounced that earlier statement, and confirmed supplies will resume.
NO PUBLIC STATEMENTS MADE ON THIS SUBJECT SINCE THEN.
What else do you expect? That every couple of months Russians will come out and say "yes, the RD-93's are still for sale"?Question
The issue between Russia and China is not so much the competition between the FC-1 and the MiG's, but China's copies of the Su-27 and Su-33: J-11 and J-15, which are already being delivered to their airforce. The WS-10 (the copy of AL-31F) is also at a much more advanced stage than the WS-13 This is a priority for the Chinese because they THEMSELVES have so many (600-odd) AL-31 equipped aircraft (Su-27, Su-30MKK, J-10, J-11, J-15) in service and NONE with the RD-93.
You also have to remember that while Mr. Pogosyan now supervises all major Russian military aviation programs, his main job is running the Sukhoi company. To the Sukhoi, the biggest fear is that J-11/15 can be developed in a capable but cheaper competitor to the Su-27/30 family on the international market. This scares the sh*t out of them, to be honest.Shocked
This is why Pogosyan has asked the Russian government to help him out by using the RD-93 as a tool of leverage, but his wishes were not fulfilled because there's too much at stake between the two countries.
I'd SERIOUSLY consider the possibility that the Chinese may be as much of a problem here as the Russians.
In 2007 Russia officially cleared re-export of the RD-93 to 6 countries (Paki, Bangladesh, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi, Nigeria). For these 6 countries, Russia cannot do anything, even if the Sukhoi/MiG are hurt. If China makes an application for another destination, Russia MAY refuse. Though, considering everything said, I find this unlikely UNLESS it has an RD-93-specific legitimate reason to do so. No legitimate reason for Kenya/Zim which are none of Russia's traditional markets.
I have not heard of China making new formal applications and Russia denying these. Even for the 12 x FC-1's for Zim which have been discussed since 2006. My impression is that the Chinese don't want to show any dependence/weakness to Russia. China is still a major buyer of Russian military produce, it is also a major oil and gas importer; the Chinese only need to ASK. Instead, they are playing their game.
If this is not just wolokoso or excuses, and the deals are on the verge of signing; I would suggest contacting the Russians and confronting them. You'll see how that will disappoint the gooks.Laughing

RE: multifuel tank engines
You actually said ONLY turbine engines are multifuel. Which was wrong. Whether to acknowledge that or not is up to you.Wink
The T-72 can run on 1) diesel fuel (Soviet type DL, DZ, DA), 2) petrol (Soviet type A-66, A-72), 3) aviation kerosene (Soviet type T-1, TS-1, TS-2), 4) any mixture of the above - with no or little loss of power.
However using anything other than diesel reduces engine life by 20-40% and is not recommended except in wartime. Moreover, using petrol heats up the engine and produces vapors making the tank more vulnerable.
Turbine-powered tanks such as the Abrams and the T-80 are also multifuel. But again, they have a prescribed fuel type (aviation-grade kerosene) and anything else including diesel reduces engine life and is for wartime use only.
In theory, tank engines will also run on some non-listed hydrocarbon fuels whose viscosity isn't too low - such as high-octane petrol, lighting kerosene and cooking oil (YES! fresh cooking oil is actually BETTER than many other things mentioned here, even cooking oil waste is still an option), but engine life and power loss WILL be an issue.
There is no "perfectly multifuel tank engine", and nobody ever worked in that direction. What was needed from these tanks is that in wartime (= high-intensity nuclear-enabled warfare:pale:), they can rely on any of the fuels normally used by the armed forces to complete the IMMEDIATE combat objective.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15 2011, 03:23

tempest wrote:
Risasi wrote: Pass this over to Thornhill AB. ZAF MK60s in Nairobi.

Thanks for the photos and for confirming what I have always suspected - that the set is from Kenya. It is my first time to see 2 of them. Strange you should post the because I have just posted one at another forum about two hours ago. I don't think I mentioned I suspected the photos to be from Kenya. The discussion was on this Mig-23. My believe is this might have been taken in Kenya on its way to Zim. ... ... any thoughts?

Kenya Defence Force - Page 21 KOD7B

Looks more like Ethiopian camo pattern to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri Sep 16 2011, 13:53

Mugwiira wrote:
In 2007 Russia officially cleared re-export of the RD-93 to 6 countries (Paki, Bangladesh, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi, Nigeria). For these 6 countries, Russia cannot do anything, even if the Sukhoi/MiG are hurt. If China makes an application for another destination, Russia MAY refuse. Though, considering everything said, I find this unlikely UNLESS it has an RD-93-specific legitimate reason to do so. No legitimate reason for Kenya/Zim which are none of Russia's traditional markets.

Aren,t you going in circle at this point. And you still say the supply is open to all?

Multi fuel
Its impossible to mix kerosene diesel and petrol and run it as a fuel on a piston engine. Operating principle of a petrol and diesel piston engine are different what so ever the technology. confirm it from a local mech. The only engines that can run a cocktail of fuel with worrying on its immediate effects is the gas turbine engine. Latter MBT that are to be multi fuel, use gas turbines unlike piston engines. They are reason for this and it’s an aim towards a versatile fuel engine.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Sep 16 2011, 14:32

@mjeshi mmoja Stand down mate Cool

Mugwiira wrote: Timeline of events:
- Early July 2010 Mr. Pogosyan of Sukhoi said that Russia should stop supplying RD-93 engines to China;
- Late July 2010 Mr. Mikheev of ROE and Pogosyan both denounced that earlier statement, and confirmed supplies will resume.
no article at presently confirms an addition sell of the RD-93 to china by Mr. Mikheev of ROE and Pogosyan.Get serious lets not argue for the seek of it. china got RD-93 engine six year back and that was it.

The first contract to supply China with 100 RD-93 in the amount of 237 million dollars was signed in 2005.
http://www.kommersant.com/p571225/r_500/Russia_to_Supply_Engines_for_Chinese_Fighters_/

Signed at the same time was a framework agreement to deliver 400pcs further on, to amount the sell to 500 RD–93 pcs. China also expressed a possibility of purchasing up to 1000 upgraded RD-93 engines if the thrust aspect of the engine was increased. the overall program would go to 3.75 billion dollars . an attractive deal. in your links

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.warandpeace.ru%2Fru%2Fnews%2Fview%2F49224%2F
and
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aviationunion.ru%2Fnews_second.php%3Fnew%3D178

the links talk about a possiblity of suppying RD-93. but has it happened as on 16Sept.2011?

the framework of agreement that would have produced 500pcs with a second batch of 100pcs ( for potential clients ) to date it hasn,t been signed to date. in the 500pces agreement The Pakistan Government had hoped to sign a deal to acquire 150 Jf-17 fighter in 2007
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/stuck-in-sichuan-pakistani-jf17-program-grounded-02984/#saga

but is only got 50 in the RD-93 engines. PAF has sourced for an alternative power plant the mirage2000 engine Snecma M53.(google it) in order to reach its +150 fighter goal.

Out of the initial 100pces that china got, 50 went to Pakistan and 40pcs to Egypt.

After the first batch of the 100pcs china has not received more engine and in july 2010 the MiG CEO Mikhail Pogosyan openly said that the supply of the balance RD-93 will be tighten. Deputy Director of "Rosoboronexport" Alexander Mikheyev contradicted him.
in the link that you posted that is dated 22.07.10 11:11 did the two CEO’s contradiction and two tone talk, emerged and convince you as the waited break through? wewe tusisubuwane bwana Mad send me a link post 22.07.10 noting a delivery of RD-93 to china. what are talking about.
china hasn’t received more RD-93 yet china has more then 6 potential clients waiting. Burma dropped out and took the Mig29. what else is there to write.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Sep 18 2011, 14:57

as i always suspected, Kenya would do something to the "khat chewers" under cover. It seems our fly jocks have been busy turning Kismayo into white sands. Smile , i pity the poor buggers
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Sep 19 2011, 08:58

jasiri wrote:as i always suspected, Kenya would do something to the "khat chewers" under cover. It seems our fly jocks have been busy turning Kismayo into white sands. Smile , i pity the poor buggers

Yes sure, there is a report to that effect by the AFP. Kenyan military planes fired several missiles.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 20:26

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:

And you still say the supply is open to all?
Exactly. I do.
Because:
- Russia has not refused to sell more RD-93 engines to China.
- Russia has not demanded that China stops re-exporting these engines.
- No instance where China officially applies to add more countries to the re-export list, and Russia refuses.
The last 43 engines out of the first 100 were only delivered to China in Q3 2010.
Concerning the next 100, one more Russki link on a silver platter for all of you:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.uk-odk.ru%2Frus%2Fpresscenter%2Fsmi%2F%3FELEMENT_ID%3D849
From my side, have to note that the issue of servicing is at least as important as that of smoke, maybe even more. The Chinese are not capable of servicing the RD-93 as of now, they had to subcontract the Ukrainians to do that. Also, the said Chernyshev plant has borrowed heavily since 2005 to expand its RD-93 production line.
Enough with these engines though. Kenya is free to do whatever it likes, at its own risk. Will just keep this stuff on my radar and let know if any news.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 20:31

Olekoima wrote:
jasiri wrote:as i always suspected, Kenya would do something to the "khat chewers" under cover. It seems our fly jocks have been busy turning Kismayo into white sands. Smile , i pity the poor buggers

Yes sure, there is a report to that effect by the AFP. Kenyan military planes fired several missiles.

I thought Shabaab has banned chewing khat?Smile
Like much more regular US drone attacks, this is to harrass the "Youth" and disrupt their preparations for a new Dhobley/Elwak offensive.
In the meanwhile, the Ethiopians are called upon to put some pressure from up north:
http://somaliareport.com/index.php/post/1600/Al-Shabaab_Vacates_Bohol-Bashir_Village
A very familiar pattern. Ethiopians come, Shabaab leave, Ethiopians leave, Shabaab back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 20:35

Mugwiira wrote:Looks more like Ethiopian camo pattern to me.

Your input please gentlemen?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 20:48

I reported one year ago on the sorry state of UPDAF's fleet:
http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/kenya-armed-forces-pix/#comment-3939
http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/kenya-armed-forces-pix/#comment-3995
- and many of you wouldn't believe. Now from Ambassador Lanier:
http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/National/-/688334/1238666/-/bj75i2z/-/index.html
BTW, passed by Entebbe AFB last week, saw the #011 Su-30MK2 up close, was amused how relaxed the security is.
Last for today, a good deal which Uganda has missed:
http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Newsfeed/Article/135988406/201109160908/Russia-may-supply-Belarus-with-18-used-Su-30-fighter-jet-paper.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19 2011, 23:37

Mugwiira wrote:I reported one year ago on the sorry state of UPDAF's fleet:
http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/kenya-armed-forces-pix/#comment-3939
http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/kenya-armed-forces-pix/#comment-3995
- and many of you wouldn't believe. Now from Ambassador Lanier:
http://www.monitor.co.ug/News/National/-/688334/1238666/-/bj75i2z/-/index.html
BTW, passed by Entebbe AFB last week, saw the #011 Su-30MK2 up close, was amused how relaxed the security is.
Last for today, a good deal which Uganda has missed:
http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Newsfeed/Article/135988406/201109160908/Russia-may-supply-Belarus-with-18-used-Su-30-fighter-jet-paper.aspx

I told you fellas just that about the UPDF-Kony Chase into the CAR - I was there with some Deltas for weeks observer-shadowing this ''adventure''!

And the present deployment of the SUKOIS in Entebbe is not only lacks an offensive profile, but is ludicrously laughable! Eeeish!!

What are you hoavering about Entebbe, Mugwiira?

Back to top Go down

Post  tempest Tue Sep 20 2011, 00:13

Mugwiira wrote:
Looks more like Ethiopian camo pattern to me.

Not Ethiopian ... ... it has Libya marking just below the cockpit canopy and on the tail if you look closely. Where I found it, they said it is a Zim plane during delivery. However, another source has the same photo labelled as a Libian plane take after some fly-past. I am inclined to believe the second source as it agrees with the markings and also that the airbase where the foto was taken is not in Zim.
tempest
tempest

http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 01:36

@ tempest - you are 100% right about the markings. There is only one photo of a Zimbabwean MiG-23 I know of:
http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/MiG-23a.html
- and it has no Lybian markings. The timing of the Nairobi photo is crucial. I guess.

@ ole Nkarei - only passing by, and still close enough to read the number markings easily.Shocked They said they are preparing to fight Egypt over the Nile waters, didn't they?Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 07:57

[quote="Mugwiira"]They said they are preparing to fight Egypt over the Nile waters, didn't they?Laughing[/quote]

hehehe!! OUch!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Sep 20 2011, 11:38

[quote="ole Nkarei"]
Mugwiira wrote:They said they are preparing to fight Egypt over the Nile waters, didn't they?Laughing[/quote]

hehehe!! OUch!! Laughing

The Sukhoi affair has reduced respectable analysts to a bunch of sourgrapers. Too bad. Mugwiira, you couldn't see the jet from anywhere but inside the base itself, which is restricted to the likes of you. So convenient of you to choose a number that's already known.

And we are not buying second hand fighters anymore. Let Kenya have them if they will.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 12:38

Spartan wrote:Mugwiira, you couldn't see the jet from anywhere but inside the base itself, which is restricted to the likes of you. So convenient of you to choose a number that's already known.
You must have not traveled to Entebbe airport recently, you would've seen one of them just from the road!Wink The second one is #015, haven't seen it live, but they say it's also flying.

Spartan wrote:And we are not buying second hand fighters anymore. Let Kenya have them if they will.
Many nations buy second hand fighters and fly them for decades; if they have the technical expertise to tell between a good and a bad second hand aircraft; and if they have the capability and money to service the planes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20 2011, 13:23

Spartan wrote:The Sukhoi affair has reduced respectable analysts to a bunch of sourgrapers.
It's not about that, brother Spartan. My point is that when a nation undertakes such unprecedented military procurement, it would undertake all measures to ensure the security of its investment. In Uganda's case, IMHO, the purchase of the Sukhoi's would've required a complete new AFB with adequate infrastructure and at least adequate perimeter security.
You may remember the Kenyans built the Laikipia AB from scratch in the late 70's when their first F-5's were delivered. Although the Americans who came to check on it in the early 90's (both investments were made with US help) also found security procedures rather lax.Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Sep 20 2011, 22:16

Mugwiira My man I ride on a 20/20 and no where in that site indicates a delivery of 43pcs in November. These were a speculation of a delivery of 100 pcs in November and again almost I year today, hasn’t happened?

When you say Russia hasn’t refuse to…. …………. , who are you talking about as Russia. Is it Alexander Mikheyev ? because you statement loiter around the mention gentleman.

Clarifying the who runs the show in Russian aviation industry;
Alexander Mikheyev is nothing more than a deputy director of Rosoboronexports.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosoboronexport . Rosoboronexports; a state intermediary agency for exporting Russia's arms. in theory Alexander Mikheyev and agency owns nothing other then bidding contracts. Its his duty (Alexander Mikheyev ) to portray confident to would be clients after what Mr Mikhail Pogosyan said.
Mikhail Pogosyan was the Sukhoi and MiG chief Get the magnitude.
Potential FC-1 client’s took Mikhail Pogosyan statement as the all along 6 year dilly dally as a reservations of the Russian military aviation had towards China. a spilling of the beans situation.

The Russia aviation industries consist of 2 parts.
1. design bureaus
2. assembly plants

Mikoyan (MiG), Sukhoi (Su), Mil Helicopters, (Mil) Kamov (Ka) are some of Russias famous military aircraft design bureau, primarily function designing fighter aircraft (MiG & Su) and helicopters (Mil and Ka) submit the blue prints to assembly plants for production. Assembly plants on the other hand assemble any thing from household item to military hardware. Sequence of production was made so, so that during peace time the assembly plants will concentrate on household item and some military products and during war time the same manpower and plants could gear up to weapon production. Other minor but also important design bureaus are Kirill Klimov (RD-93 ) and Tumansky engine Design Bureau.

After the fall of the USSR all fighter aircraft design bureau were placed under a joint stock company called United Aircraft Corporation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Aircraft_Corporation

Mikhail Pogosyan was Sukhoi and MiG chief. Klimov, china and Rosoboronexports. (Alexander Mikheyev ) could go ahead and sign an agreement but that would guarantee no MiGs flying in Klimov designed engines in his tenure.

To add more Mikhail Pogosyan and the former depty prime minister and defense minister also ad hoc against the Rd-93 to china Mr. Sergei Ivanov are now director general and chairman respectively of united aircraft cooperation. They run the entire military aviation design bureaus of Russia. Klimov wouldn’t want to mess with them. Lets wait for a blessings or some positive remarks from the duo.
let discuse more in the future.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Tue Sep 20 2011, 22:44

Mugwiira wrote:
Spartan wrote:Mugwiira, you couldn't see the jet from anywhere but inside the base itself, which is restricted to the likes of you. So convenient of you to choose a number that's already known.
You must have not traveled to Entebbe airport recently, you would've seen one of them just from the road!Wink The second one is #015, haven't seen it live, but they say it's also flying.

Spartan wrote:And we are not buying second hand fighters anymore. Let Kenya have them if they will.
Many nations buy second hand fighters and fly them for decades; if they have the technical expertise to tell between a good and a bad second hand aircraft; and if they have the capability and money to service the planes.

What can you guys tell us about new jets when you bought you stuff from a Jordanian backyard sell of buy 3 get 1 free. We intend to have some too any KaF Generals interested? Matoke, nyama choma , wareg seved by hippy dark skinned Ug ladies, a flight past by Su30mk2 (masculine fighters) and the item of the day will be the sell of MiG21s very good offer Buy 4 get 1 free. Risasi Nkeri and Nairobi Street urchins can I add you in the list.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed Sep 21 2011, 18:27

Flying Crane wrote:
Mugwiira wrote:

What can you guys tell us about new jets when you bought you stuff from a Jordanian backyard sell of buy 3 get 1 free. We intend to have some too any KaF Generals interested? Matoke, nyama choma , wareg seved by hippy dark skinned Ug ladies, a flight past by Su30mk2 (masculine fighters) and the item of the day will be the sell of MiG21s very good offer Buy 4 get 1 free. Risasi Nkeri and Nairobi Street urchins can I add you in the list.

The things this man smokes!
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 10:42

So.
Uganda crosses the border and occupies Kenyan territory, two apparently "worthless" pieces of real estate in the Lake, and runs the show for close to a decade whilst the GoK seeks a "diplomatic solution." One day, the GoK springs a surprise and sends more cops (ha, gotcha!) to the islands than the Ugandans have. Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. Uganda continues to occupy our territory under the watchful eyes of the Kenya police.
For the umpteenth time, tribesmen cross the border from Ethiopia into Kenya, slaughter an entire village of Kenyans and make off with their livestock. The GoK seeks a "diplomatic solution" and Meles Zenawi mumbles something akin to a promise to look into matters. Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. Ethiopian tribesmen continue to cross the border and massacre Kenyans.
For the umpteenth time, Somali bandits violate Kenyan territory (land, sea, your pick), most recently killing a Briton, 40 km inside Kenyan territory, and abducting his wife, who is whisked several hundred km away to Harardhere. Perpetuating the threat to Kenyan tourism and maritime interests. And lives. The GoK arrests two Kenyans and - who knows - might even seek a "diplomatic solution." Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. The threat from Somali bandits continues.
Am I the only one who thinks that the Government of Kenya views this Nation as a whore, to be ravaged from within and without, pimped to her neighbours and local playboys? If so, what is the going rate? In cash. The cost in lives, property, potential, reputation, etc., we know.
If there is a "wider strategy" here, or a complex "foreign policy" or "military doctrine" at play, I'd really like to hear it. I might then be able to relay it to the next of kin and those Kenyans who face imminent annihilation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Sep 22 2011, 11:18

Vitruvian wrote:So.
Uganda crosses the border and occupies Kenyan territory, two apparently "worthless" pieces of real estate in the Lake, and runs the show for close to a decade whilst the GoK seeks a "diplomatic solution." One day, the GoK springs a surprise and sends more cops (ha, gotcha!) to the islands than the Ugandans have. Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. Uganda continues to occupy our territory under the watchful eyes of the Kenya police.
For the umpteenth time, tribesmen cross the border from Ethiopia into Kenya, slaughter an entire village of Kenyans and make off with their livestock. The GoK seeks a "diplomatic solution" and Meles Zenawi mumbles something akin to a promise to look into matters. Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. Ethiopian tribesmen continue to cross the border and massacre Kenyans.
For the umpteenth time, Somali bandits violate Kenyan territory (land, sea, your pick), most recently killing a Briton, 40 km inside Kenyan territory, and abducting his wife, who is whisked several hundred km away to Harardhere. Perpetuating the threat to Kenyan tourism and maritime interests. And lives. The GoK arrests two Kenyans and - who knows - might even seek a "diplomatic solution." Hooray, problem solved! Mambo kwisha. The threat from Somali bandits continues.
Am I the only one who thinks that the Government of Kenya views this Nation as a whore, to be ravaged from within and without, pimped to her neighbours and local playboys? If so, what is the going rate? In cash. The cost in lives, property, potential, reputation, etc., we know.
If there is a "wider strategy" here, or a complex "foreign policy" or "military doctrine" at play, I'd really like to hear it. I might then be able to relay it to the next of kin and those Kenyans who face imminent annihilation.

we said truth lad. but dont be like a frog that only pops up tp croo during rainly seasons

No
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Technician Thu Sep 22 2011, 11:45

jasiri wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Mugwiira wrote:

The things this man smokes!

Ignore Flying Crane. Responding to his posts gives him attention obviously craves. All said, every market has its mad man, every court, a jester.
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Sep 22 2011, 12:50

@technicain

you buy that crap that we can buy Su30 and can not afford a pair of infantry boots come on man that mud slinging.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 14:06

Flying Crane wrote:@technicain

you buy that crap that we can buy Su30 and can not afford a pair of infantry boots come on man that mud slinging.

I think you might be able to find some help here, brother Flying Crane. If not, there are always professionals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 20:10

@ Jas

whats hppn on 3rd? is it a need 2 knw type r we just wait untill then! for guys like me info is hard 2 come by.Question

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Sep 22 2011, 20:48

its a need to know my brother
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 21:43

bravotwozero wrote:@ Jas

whats hppn on 3rd? is it a need 2 knw type r we just wait untill then! for guys like me info is hard 2 come by.Question

At ease, B2O, Jas will let us all in when he is good and ready, I dare say! BTW, Why is info hard to come back you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22 2011, 23:20

@ Nkarei

lets jus say apart from Wikipedia, CNN n the likes, most content is controlled, n sme people say Kenya is whack! at least i get to have a go @ the gumboot chaps once in a while, the network is unrealiable to say the least, usin wifi in the desert, sand storms ocassionally but the heat messes up with the microwave signal, lastly am free fridys only, little time for research, one question Mr.Nkarei. in case of open hostilities being declared against Kenya by lets say, M7 n the likes? me n a couple of many other chaps who have proper xperience in A stan, babylon, what happens then, we have no reserve units in KDF, do we get recalled?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23 2011, 07:37

bravotwozero wrote:@ Nkarei

lets jus say apart from Wikipedia, CNN n the likes, most content is controlled, n sme people say Kenya is whack! at least i get to have a go @ the gumboot chaps once in a while, the network is unrealiable to say the least, usin wifi in the desert, sand storms ocassionally but the heat messes up with the microwave signal, lastly am free fridys only, little time for research, one question Mr.Nkarei. in case of open hostilities being declared against Kenya by lets say, M7 n the likes? me n a couple of many other chaps who have proper xperience in A stan, babylon, what happens then, we have no reserve units in KDF, do we get recalled?

Pole bana, you are a bit removed but not quite out of all contact, thank god. What's your stat where you are now?

If open hostitlities were declared towards our primary western neighbour, there is overwhelming capacity to deal decisively and with finality to that without general mobilisation / call up of reserves - forget all the nonsense to the contrary you read on these social sites, B2O!! But if you have been out for a progressive period of 24months, you can bet your boots you will be in boot-camp in short order on some quick-fire appraisals to generate/update existing data for the Reserve Force, if that Campaign stalls for whatever reasons - very unlikely though!!. Did you not get a call-up call-sign and such maneno details when you demobbed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next