THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 35 Empty HI/LO Fast?Slow Config for LO segment

Post  proud kenyan Wed Nov 22 2017, 23:57

a  good airforce is one that has a good mixture of HI-aircraft that knocks on the door and establishes air superiority over enemy airspace, taking out any and all SAMs watching over the airspace; and LO-birds there to offer any and all help to ground forces while configured for the ground attack. Our country has a number of aircraft for the above roles, and is thinking of some new birds for the same above roles, i.e. the longsword (big safari granted L3 a contract for not more than $210m for some aircraft, longsword?). Can this adequately cover the LO part or will brass also add/modify a squadron of super tucanos to compliment them (Super tucanos can get to an AO faster than the AT 802U, but the AT can loiter longer than the tucano.) I think this is a match made in heaven, freeing up funds substantially to go for the F15/SU35/(insert comparable 2-engine chinese bird here), maybe Mig35 if they can get the ops radius to competing fighter ranges. This can also ensure the F5s would move down to a LO config, covering for the AT 802U/tucano whenever needed.
Can the tucano be acquired without uncle sam's components to ensure we are never blocked off whenever they decide we have become too arrogant for them?
Naval things. Why cant we produce our own boats, even if it involves welcoming a shipbuilder who would get us going with our coast guard ships. I like the chinese way of thinking with their type 55, kitting them out for a role from a base hull. By the time we are done with our coast guard boats building, I believe we would have a substantially skilled labour force able to embark on the blue water hulls, even if we have to kit them out using external weapons in the initial.
Watu warudie chai kisha matembezi kwingine

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 35 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Wed Dec 06 2017, 13:00

MWAURAUzi,mjeshi mmoja,cycoh dudus,risasi,jasiri et al leave me your last known coordinates and I'll lead a para rescue to your loc stat!

Hello Mwaura & other TEA members, you can find me here:

http://www.twitter.com/Cycoh_DUDUS/

Apologies for the absence. DM me when you get inside.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaine Mon Jan 15 2018, 17:19

Misiri upgrading its rotaries.
https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-08-28/russia-ramps-deliver-ka-52-alligator-egypt

http://www.egyptindependent.com/egypt-receives-first-delivery-russian-ka-52-helicopters/

Naona Nat Geo kidogo hapa, crocs vs serpents.
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Nov 20 2018, 12:52

Hello Admin. Kindly check your inbox. There are concerns raised by members which I highlighted therein. Get back to me ASAP since I am logging in using an unprotected device and it's any moment I bump into some virus.

Hello everyone.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mbaine Tue Nov 20 2018, 13:45

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:Hello Admin. Kindly check your inbox. There are concerns raised by members which I highlighted therein. Get back to me ASAP since I am logging in using an unprotected device and it's any moment I bump into some virus.

Hello everyone.
Hi CYCOH D! Washa jiko, hii baridi ni mingi sana, we need TEA.
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Nov 20 2018, 18:55

Mbaine wrote:
Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:Hello Admin. Kindly check your inbox. There are concerns raised by members which I highlighted therein. Get back to me ASAP since I am logging in using an unprotected device and it's any moment I bump into some virus.

Hello everyone.
Hi CYCOH D! Washa jiko, hii baridi ni mingi sana, we need TEA.

Hello @Mbaine. Good to hear a lone voice in the desert. I am working on some technicalities regarding the well being of the website.

Some security breeches within the website need to be attended to in order for everyone to be safe. I've written to the Admin on the same and hopefully he'll get back to me soonest.

In the meantime, stay safe and alert members you have contact with. Inform them that TEA is boiling and about to be served.

Many regards.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Jan 15 2019, 16:42

Riverside Situation: Appears to be a bank robbery gone south.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 35 Empty Happy new year guys

Post  Ratnik Sun Mar 08 2020, 09:05

Happy new Year guysKenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 35 73416010Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 35 73416010
Ratnik
Ratnik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35