THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

+31
mambotupu
mchoraji
timoh
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
proud kenyan
Mkenya
The Blue
MOOZALENDO
edmuiru
Uzi
Balozi
gash
aggressor one
Kobooz
Sierra Kilo
Fabrizio
tempest
Interloper
Flying Crane
Batian
Kepler-Euler
mbs
countersniper
HokumA
jasiri
Ole Sidai
Spartan
mogen
cylon
Risasi
Olekoima
35 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Royco-1

Post  The Blue Thu Feb 07 2013, 13:36

From these pronouncements, soon the KDF will be flying an omelet of birds, From Woo toys, the Grippen, the Eagles and maybe Ruskie too. I would hate to be Incharge of bird maintenance at LAB, but would sure love to see if Ruskie engines can go into Uncle Sams F-5’s together with Woos helmet and Swedish Spears…in 10 years in this way we should unveil Kenya’s indigenous fighter plane..R-1 (Royco-1)

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Re: Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

Post  Guest Thu Feb 07 2013, 13:54

The Blue wrote:From these pronouncements, soon the KDF will be flying an omelet of birds, From Woo toys, the Grippen, the Eagles and maybe Ruskie too. I would hate to be Incharge of bird maintenance at LAB, but would sure love to see if Ruskie engines can go into Uncle Sams F-5’s together with Woos helmet and Swedish Spears…in 10 years in this way we should unveil Kenya’s indigenous fighter plane..R-1 (Royco-1)

Nothing like that Mr. Blue. Everyone is running around trying to get our attention, like the many young man around the village Belle. She only gets pregnant with one of them. Easy.

@Timoh - hold your horses. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Re: Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets

Post  mogen Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:20

ole Nkarei wrote:[...the many young man around the village Belle. She only gets pregnant with one of them..

ehe eehe, ON wacha bana.
Don't you remember the American woman who got pregnant twice in one week? One from hubby and the other from side dish. Twins but different fathers. It is possible, bana. ama?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Feb 07 2013, 22:16

mogen wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:[...the many young man around the village Belle. She only gets pregnant with one of them..

ehe eehe, ON wacha bana.
Don't you remember the American woman who got pregnant twice in one week? One from hubby and the other from side dish. Twins but different fathers. It is possible, bana. ama?

Kwenda huko, this can't be true. Laughing Laughing
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Sat Feb 09 2013, 11:49

KDF policies is changing very fast. Expect to see official cross border campaigns and strikes in hot spots area around kenyana once some pending Woos item arrive.
How legal will this be? Isn’t a violation of a sovereign state air space? Just thinking out a loud.Laughing
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Ground attack capabilities

Post  Risasi Sun Feb 10 2013, 18:35

New kids on the block
Sudan
SAF ups its ground attack capabilities by receivers 3 more K-8 Karakorum from Pakistan Aeronautical Complex to a final score of 12 pieces.
Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 K-8saf12

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 K8ssaf12

Type JL-8 Serial: 813,815 & 817 Base: Port Sudan Date:25/12/12

DRC
Force Aérienne Congolaise tightens its ground attack cap by adding 2 Su-25B.
Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Su-25b11

Type: SU-25B Frogfoot-A Serial: FG-505 & 506 Date: 14/1/13 Base: Ukraine pre delivery.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Feb 11 2013, 06:02

Olekoima wrote:
mogen wrote:

ehe eehe, ON wacha bana.

@olekoima
Haki, it sounds crazy and most people don’t believe it can but it happens. Twins conceived on different occasions during the same ovulation cycle or worse still having different fathers (i.e. being half-brothers).

It is called Heteropaternal Superfecundation which is defined as: "the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse..." Quite common in Animals especially cats and dogs. In humans it has been documented for a long time. Fertilization occurs within a space of 24hrs to 1 week or more. In one case a woman went in for an ultrasound at two and a half months pregnant only to find out she was really three months pregnant, with one foetus two weeks more developed than the other.

In recent memory there have been a number of cases in the world.

A cheating married woman in Dallas, Texas [USA] got a shock of her life when she discovered that her mpango wa kando dealings had gotten her twins who had different fathers.Check the stories here http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/150463.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378184/Woman-discovers-twins-sons-DIFFERENT-fathers-The-Maury-Show.html#axzz2KYSRLawc

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Twins_10

Check this video clip about superfecundation
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Feb 11 2013, 08:49

mogen wrote:
Olekoima wrote:
mogen wrote:

ehe eehe, ON wacha bana.

@olekoima
Haki, it sounds crazy and most people don’t believe it can but it happens. Twins conceived on different occasions during the same ovulation cycle or worse still having different fathers (i.e. being half-brothers).

It is called Heteropaternal Superfecundation which is defined as: "the fertilization of two or more ova from the same cycle by sperm from separate acts of sexual intercourse..." Quite common in Animals especially cats and dogs. In humans it has been documented for a long time. Fertilization occurs within a space of 24hrs to 1 week or more. In one case a woman went in for an ultrasound at two and a half months pregnant only to find out she was really three months pregnant, with one foetus two weeks more developed than the other.

In recent memory there have been a number of cases in the world.

A cheating married woman in Dallas, Texas [USA] got a shock of her life when she discovered that her mpango wa kando dealings had gotten her twins who had different fathers.Check the stories here http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/150463.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378184/Woman-discovers-twins-sons-DIFFERENT-fathers-The-Maury-Show.html#axzz2KYSRLawc

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Twins_10

Check this video clip about superfecundation

I have two sets of mapacha and the latest are around the same age but boy and a girl. The boy has absolutely nothing that remotely looks like me. I was attributing it to some unknown distant ancestor. Now this... man!! Mad
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Feb 11 2013, 10:42

Spartan wrote:
I have two sets of mapacha and the latest are around the same age but boy and a girl. The boy has absolutely nothing that remotely looks like me. I was attributing it to some unknown distant ancestor. Now this... man!! Mad

@Sparta Man
Maybe you are right in your case. Man, you two are from a twining ancestry. Two sets of twins. A few more tries and you might have 4 or 5 sets of twins. You can get a whole clan in very short order!! Laughing Laughing .
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Blue Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:05

mogen wrote:
Spartan wrote:

@Sparta Man
Maybe you are right in your case. Man, you two are from a twining ancestry. Two sets of twins. A few more tries and you might have 4 or 5 sets of twins. You can get a whole clan in very short order!! Laughing Laughing .

The funny thing bout brother Spartans latest set of twins is that they are around the same age. ha ha ha ha ha ha.
I got twins too...boys, we look like triplets

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:39

Come on fellas. Stop twisting the knife in #Spartan's groin and feel the pain of a brutha! Not one father doesn't struggle with doubts at some stage or another that he is raising another man's kids. Specially when he and his wife start looking alike which often happens in marriages that there is healthy companionship between both partners.

@Spartan - free advice buddy. Just look down and get this parenting job done. Stop analysis what parts look like they came from yours - and perish any thoughts of DNA testing. Safer you don't dig up stuff you cannot live with. More importantly the kids know only you. Keep it thataway.

The Blue wrote:
mogen wrote:
Spartan wrote:

@Sparta Man

The funny thing bout brother Spartans latest set of twins is that they are around the same age. ha ha ha ha ha ha.
I got twins too...boys, we look like triplets

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Mon Feb 11 2013, 18:59

Spartan wrote:I have two sets of mapacha and the latest are around the same age but boy and a girl. The boy has absolutely nothing that remotely looks like me. I was attributing it to some unknown distant ancestor. Now this... man!! Mad

No room for undisciplined hormones in the uniforms. Very Happy Very Happy
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Feb 11 2013, 19:29

ON and others I agree. @Spartan, the kids know only you, do not go digging. Just keep it that way, unless someone else starts trouble over the issue of paternity. A wise old man once said to my friend "if you have decided to marry a girl never ever try to lift up her skirt to check her. you may never like what might see".

Two Australian love birds at university happened to become parents while still studying. Agreed to given up baby for adoption. Boy grew up well and the parents [who ended up not marrying] kept in touch with the boy. The man developed a very close relationship with his son. By the time the son was 25yrs old the father had risen to Opposition party leader [almost becoming prime minister] and that's when another man emerged and ridiculed the father saying 'you were played at university'. I'm the real father of the young man. And the young man who had an unsettling resemblance to the claimant was for DNA testing. So they did and the second man was found to be the father. That was a national spectacle.

mogen wrote:@Sparta Man

ole Nkarei wrote:@Spartan - free advice buddy. Just look down and get this parenting job done. Stop analysis what parts look like they came from yours - and perish any thoughts of DNA testing. Safer you don't dig up stuff you cannot live with. More importantly the kids know only you. Keep it thataway.

mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Feb 12 2013, 09:24

Iran is meticulously engaging in a game of embarrassing the US, to what end, only a Persian can tell. They've probably figured they wont be attacked as it would disrupt a lot of things. While I am inclined to call their bluff, common sense tells me what we're witnessing isn't the Iranians toying with their version of Russian roulette, but an elaborate scheme to divert the international community's attention away from the ball, as it were.

And they're not alone. Recent incidents like the flare up of territorial disputes between Russia and Japan on the one hand, and China and Japan on the other as well as the North Korean nuclear test hours ago, are not isolated. They all are taking advantage of the West's preoccupation with their economic problems and lack of appetite for new conflicts. Someone tell me I am reading too much into unconnected events.

@ Mogen, you had a blast with my predicament instead of sympathising with a brother and volunteered example upon example to illustrate how my fears are not unfounded. It didn't make for very comforting reading, but am good. Or so I think Laughing Laughing

By the way, a very good precedent, that televised presidential campaign debate.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Persian jets

Post  Ole Sidai Wed Feb 13 2013, 00:36

What are these Persians up to? Hope they try North Korea style to self destruct. I guess on this one, our TEA resident was lead consultant. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2277412/Irans-fake-fighter-jet-spotted-air-little-help-Photoshop.html#axzz2KezFgSnK
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed Feb 13 2013, 01:26

Ole Sidai wrote:What are these Persians up to? Hope they try North Korea style to self destruct. I guess on this one, our TEA resident was lead consultant. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2277412/Irans-fake-fighter-jet-spotted-air-little-help-Photoshop.html#axzz2KezFgSnK
Those intakes are so small you wonder whether they be for air supply to the cockpit or to the engines.
@Risasi/O.N/Mjeshi/Spartan/Aggressior/Flying Crane.... Seems we may not need integral satellite capabilities in our armed forces'. Geo Eye-2 can do just fine for us. with a black and white resolution of 34cm and a coloured resolution of 1.3 inches man! that's impressive for a commercial satellite. It's bigger operational brother offers 16 inches resolution.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:02

Spartan wrote:@ Mogen, you had a blast with my predicament instead of sympathising with a brother and volunteered example upon example to illustrate how my fears are not unfounded. It didn't make for very comforting reading, but am good. Or so I think Laughing Laughing

By the way, a very good precedent, that televised presidential campaign debate.

@Sparta Man
My apologies. Meant no ill my broda. In fact, I thought you were just spicing up the twin story. Didn't think it was true you had twins who looked different. Even now am doubting. Lakini wacha tu. On a serious note please know that you are one the forummers whom I highly respect.

Presidential debates initiative was good and hope they will do it again every election cycle.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 13 2013, 10:46

Didn't think it was true you had twins who looked different. Even now am doubting. Lakini wacha tu.
It's true, one set mine (4 months) and one by my youngest brother, who died before he got the chance to see them. They are aged five and I treat them like my own kids. Twins are very common among my kabila.

mogen wrote:Presidential debates initiative was good and hope they will do it again every election cycle.
I hope our people copy that format. Tough talk there on Migingo by Muite. Frankly, I can no longer explain why it's not resolved up to now. It's a thorn in an otherwise mutually beneficial relationship.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty MIJINGO

Post  mchoraji Wed Feb 13 2013, 11:03

Spartan wrote:
I hope our people copy that format. Tough talk there on Migingo by Muite. Frankly, I can no longer explain why it's not resolved up to now. It's a thorn in an otherwise mutually beneficial relationship.

@ spartan it's such a pity that a 1 acre piece of rock in the big lake has been being talked about all this time.our authorities are not serious.last time i checked kampala had recalled it's surveyors back to base for a briefing. we never heard of their return. when our new CIC makes his first landing at entebbe hope he agrees with your prezzi on how to finish this once & for all
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Wed Feb 13 2013, 16:19

@Sparta Man,
We are all happy now with the twinning maneno. You are cheeky one broda.

About the debate and Muite's foolish outburst I don't you neighbours should worry. Just need to be understanding and return the rock and fishing ground to us, its rightful owners. Ujirani mwema. Ama?
Spartan wrote:
Didn't think it was true you had twins who looked different. Even now am doubting. Lakini wacha tu.
It's true, one set mine (4 months) and one by my youngest brother, who died before he got the chance to see them. They are aged five and I treat them like my own kids. Twins are very common among my kabila.

mogen wrote:Presidential debates initiative was good and hope they will do it again every election cycle.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Feb 13 2013, 17:42

Spartan wrote:

It is no longer big news nor a bother to anybody(except perhaps Muite). I think we have learn t to co-exist. Police from the two states are there too often sharing ideas. This is brotherly. What else do we need?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sat Feb 16 2013, 17:44

Balozi wrote:
KDF policies is changing very fast. Expect to see official cross border campaigns and strikes in hot spots area around kenyana once some pending Woos item arrive.
How legal will this be? Isn’t a violation of a sovereign state air space? Just thinking out a loud.Laughing

Dying from a bullet is an occupational risk when you enlist ……I don,t want to go down that road in discussing the moral values, life is precious and ought to be preserved and respected. We try our best for it not to happen (death) but in case it does , we should know its included in defending your country from external aggressors.

@0k balozi twendele na mazungumzo yet.. they are several things you got to know. Preemptive strikes is what I am talking about . just for the sake of being in the same page, several people mistakenly interchange the phrase “Air strikes” with “preemptive strikes”.

Preemptive air strike;
When you get intel; solid (it’s grey area, I know) that your enemy is preparing to attack you, you have every right to defend yourself. And you can do so by striking him before strikes you or crosses over to attack. An air strike intended to make it impossible or difficult for an enemy to start an attack is called a preemptive strike. But bear in mind you be answerable to UNSC or you be branded as the invader.

Other phase that you need to know is

Punitive strikes
Comes from the word punishing. A strike for Inflicting or intended as punishment. It’s a responds back strike.

what was OLN?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Sun Feb 17 2013, 04:08

Risasi wrote:...what was OLN?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@Risasi
Umeniweza mzee. ati what was OLN? Pre-emptive or punitive? I think it was both pre-emptive and punitive. ama?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty U mean this "g" biz is this deadly @ Risasi?

Post  MOOZALENDO Tue Feb 19 2013, 04:32

An ordinary run of the mill reporter goes to report from a t-prop plane and a few (g) turns later, he promptly goes to 'sleep' Very Happy to the horror of the anchors in studio, which certainly means one thing: Risasi and mates are indeed in a class of their own (as human beings!)

Enjoy

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/7eda6714-a2b7-3fca-b6aa-aa7285f4a99f/grant-passes-out-in-the-plane/

Moozalendo

Risasi wrote:
Balozi wrote:

Dying from a bullet is an occupational risk when you enlist ……I don,t want to go down that road in discussing the moral values, life is precious and ought to be preserved and respected. We try our best for it not to happen (death) but in case it does , we should know its included in defending your country from external aggressors.

@0k balozi twendele na mazungumzo yet.. they are several things you got to know. Preemptive strikes is what I am talking about . just for the sake of being in the same page, several people mistakenly interchange the phrase “Air strikes” with “preemptive strikes”.

Preemptive air strike;
When you get intel; solid (it’s grey area, I know) that your enemy is preparing to attack you, you have every right to defend yourself. And you can do so by striking him before strikes you or crosses over to attack. An air strike intended to make it impossible or difficult for an enemy to start an attack is called a preemptive strike. But bear in mind you be answerable to UNSC or you be branded as the invader.

Punitive strikes
Comes from the word punishing. A strike for Inflicting or intended as punishment. It’s a responds back strike.

Last edited by MOOZALENDO on Tue Feb 19 2013, 04:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong display of link)
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Tue Feb 19 2013, 08:29

MOOZALENDO wrote:An ordinary run of the mill reporter goes to report from a t-prop plane and a few (g) turns later, he promptly goes to 'sleep' Very Happy to the horror of the anchors in studio, which certainly means one thing: Risasi and mates are indeed in a class of their own (as human beings!)

@ mooz ever read about how hezekiah ochuka & his team tried to execute the aborted 1982 coup? they were all junior KAF officers.ochuka their leader was a senior private.when on the 1st of august morning they set in motion their coup attempt, they forced a few pilots at LAB & MAB then EAB to execute their orders at gun-point.when units of the KA under then maj gen mohamoud mohamed started engaging the AF guys (who were by mid morning drunk & unruly & definitely could't fight) ochuka ordered that state house & another instillation i can't recall bombed.two pilots from LAB were tasked with that task with escorts of ochuka's men who would ensure the orders were carried out.the pilots did a few turns at high speed knocking-out the escorts.they didn't drop any bombs in nrb but ended up disposing them off in mt kenya forest.so the turns are not cut-out for wananchi wa kawaida
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Feb 19 2013, 09:21

MOOZALENDO wrote:An ordinary run of the mill reporter goes to report from a t-prop plane and a few (g) turns later, he promptly goes to 'sleep' Very Happy to the horror of the anchors in studio, which certainly means one thing: Risasi and mates are indeed in a class of their own (as human beings!)

Enjoy

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/-/watch/7eda6714-a2b7-3fca-b6aa-aa7285f4a99f/grant-passes-out-in-the-plane/

Moozalendo

Risasi wrote:
Balozi wrote:

Preemptive air strike;

Punitive strikes

Hahaahh Mr . Mogen hali namna hiyo. If you know someone is planning to attack you, you have a right to defend your nation, but be it known to you will be accountable for those aggressive actions. …OLN preemptive or punitive na nyamaza kwa sasa you be surprise to find out that, the UNSC wants to file it as so, esp before rehatting and the KDF-Naval ops.

Let me explain. For the sake of reimbursement, we term it as part of the liberating war in Som. UNSC wants to liberate the Somalia People from the york of the kebabs. We want to fit into that strategy, because if you send your defence forces for Pre-emptive or Punitive actions, you don’t get reimbursed by the UN. Quoted from UNSC security rep. “those are defence or disciplinary action demanding for a respect or safe guard to your sovereignty. you Shouldn’t get reward for that; had it been so then the “chosen tribe” would be the multi-millionaires of war, in respect to sorties they conducted in the Middle East” end of quote

Sharia kali????

@Mooz G force test is crucial part way for ending up as a fighter or a cargo pilot.. You can,t forge it, you either have the resilient or don,t, ill respect of the plane you fly; 4 gen or 3rd gen. Your plane could do +++ G’s but can your pilots conform to that?

G force test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjg6mRFzZzE
note G force indicator at the top left part of the screen.
Imagine if it were 20,000feet high traveling half the speed of sound.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy we will strike oil before we get you out of that wreckage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4JTPg_boNw&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Last edited by Risasi on Tue Feb 19 2013, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Tue Feb 19 2013, 09:58

mchoraji wrote:......when on the 1st of august morning they set in motion their coup attempt, they forced a few pilots at LAB & MAB then EAB to execute their orders at gun-point.when units of the KA under then maj gen mohamoud mohamed started engaging the AF guys (who were by mid morning drunk & unruly & definitely could't fight) ochuka ordered that state house & another instillation i can't recall bombed.....
@mchoraji
Some more info about this highly competent pilots.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/821148/-/vo2a43/-/index.html
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Feb 19 2013, 10:01

mchoraji wrote:

@ mooz ever read about how hezekiah ochuka & his team tried to execute the aborted 1982 coup? they were all junior KAF officers.ochuka their leader was a senior private.when on the 1st of august morning they set in motion their coup attempt, they forced a few pilots at LAB & MAB then EAB to execute their orders at gun-point.when units of the KA under then maj gen mohamoud mohamed started engaging the AF guys (who were by mid morning drunk & unruly & definitely could't fight) ochuka ordered that state house & another instillation i can't recall bombed.two pilots from LAB were tasked with that task with escorts of ochuka's men who would ensure the orders were carried out.the pilots did a few turns at high speed knocking-out the escorts.they didn't drop any bombs in nrb but ended up disposing them off in mt kenya forest.so the turns are not cut-out for wananchi wa kawaida
@mchoraji something of this sort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM4rS38pd0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-RnZvlUVo
the ins and outs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJi1vi9XHWY
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty Mchoraji, Cycoh D and Risasi

Post  MOOZALENDO Tue Feb 19 2013, 11:20

@mchoraji, cycoh d, Risasi,
Much appreciated. I can empathize with the ace airmen who performed very well under the circumstances but fell afoul of the system. I once found myself blamed for something stupid others had done which brought me great losses; tragedy was that however much I protested my innocence, the accuser had a bigger say and nobody was listening to me. Yeah, can drive one crazy! Good thing though is that in many cases as a professional, you pick up the pieces and thrive in something else.
Back to the subject at hand, so having a ferrari is not the same thing as being able to drive it safely:lol:
Stay safe people and let our nation aim for the stars. This requires cool minds and competent hands on joysticks.
Mooz
Risasi wrote:
mchoraji wrote:

@mchoraji something of this sort
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM4rS38pd0U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-RnZvlUVo
the ins and outs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJi1vi9XHWY
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Air Superiority Stealth Fighter Jets - Page 11 Empty MAV/BAT SIZE DRONES

Post  Ole Sidai Wed Feb 20 2013, 06:44

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281403/U-S-Air-Force-developing-terrifying-swarms-tiny-unmanned-drones-hover-crawl-kill-targets.html
Just when whole World think they can catch up, these chaps go another click up. Watch attached video clip. Note that they can be dropped like swam of bees or bats.
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next