THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
georiise
firewall
one man army
Mkenya
timoh
Ned Starks Head
Interloper
HokumA
chui
MWAURA
Balozi
mashaa
edmuiru
aggressor one
mJESHI mMOJA
Fabrizio
Analyst
UncleBoni
Kepler-Euler
Al Bashir
MOOZALENDO
kimiti
The Blue
Risasi
proud kenyan
Flying Crane
Mbaine
mbs
Spartan
mambotupu
mekatilili
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Kobooz
Batian
areba
Sierra Kilo
Nesta
cylon
Uzi
tempest
jasiri
Olekoima
Observer
mogen
mwepesi
countersniper
50 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Abdi Farah Saaid is new Somalia Prime Minister

Post  mogen Sat Oct 06 2012, 17:52

Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud has named Abdi Farah Shirdon Said as the country's new prime minister.

Said who is a political newcomer has been a prominent businessman [mainly import & export business] in Kenya and is said to have a reputation for being above Somalia's notoriously volatile clan politics. He belongs to the president's party and is said to be very close to the president. He is Marehan and hails from Gedo, Lower Jubba.

Shirdon studied economics at Somalia National University in the 1970s and worked as a government economist in the in the ministries of Finance and Agriculture in the 1980s. He left Somalia and settled in Kenya in 1991 when Siad Barre's govt collapsed. His wife is a member of the current Somalia Parliament.

Shirdon has said he would form a "quality" Cabinet that will not tolerate corruption. He said the government he forms will move past the disputes Somali political leaders have engaged in previously.

Somalia has made a 'quantum leap' and in fact may have now turned the corner.

Abdi Farah Shirdon Said
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Abdi_f10

Last edited by mogen on Mon Oct 08 2012, 04:27; edited 5 times in total
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  cylon Sat Oct 06 2012, 19:24

ole Nkarei wrote:
"We've seen them on the radar, they operate in small groups. We trace them moving at night. But they've not engaged us. We haven't heard gunfire or mortars," said a Kenyan soldier who gave his name as Bernard.
Asked how long he expected Kenya's military to remain in Somalia, he said: "We have no deadline."
There are definite Military and Polical Time-lines, but not in cement. We move with stealth, least all comes tumbling down. These Zoomaliyans, bana!! Eiiish!
"The military line of operations has its own limits," Brigadier Anthony Ngere, the commander of Kenya's forces in southern Somalia, told Reuters. "The politics needs to move in tandem"
Anything familiar, deja vue, @jas? Smile Smile

As concerns those TZ 'plough' acquisitions from China - (1) War in this age is strictly Military-Military. Large-scale attacks on Civilian Targets will land you in more trouble than you care to imagine. Unless of course they had their back truly against the wall and deployment was defensive - still, a War Tribunal awaits you the minute you finish ploughing Nairobi from Arusha. (2) more importantly, one does not need to procure a panga to deter a panga-wielding fella. I doubt that tracking and taking out those TZ Ploughs would present a more difficult situation than KDF/AF interdicting the Sukhois from Tororo and Entebbe, or the UPDF/AF Tigers and Eef-fifteens-ees from LAB and Wajiir. Cool Cool BTW - what is with all this renewed talk of Chinky J-17, American Fighting Falcons, Froggy Angels, Eh?? Very Happy Very Happy

The propaganda now being waged by Al-Shabaab sympathisers in the diaspora is an inevitable consequence of the changed Zoomaliya dynamics. Helped considerably by elements of International Civil Society and the various NGOS that have crafted a raison d'etre from the Zoomaliya human catastrophe. They run Dadaab from air-conditioned offices in Nairobi living their privileged lives on the backs of the sea of human sadness in Dadaaab. As Zoomaliya acquires a semblance of stability, reverse-migration will inevitably result as Zoomaliya seek dignified living conditions back in Zoomaliya. This complex status quo that amalgamated both the agents of civil disorder and the agents of humanitarian interventions, is crumbling. People, dont be disheartened by the croaking noises of the frogs - we are almost there!!

We can start analysis of OLN next week?

Not doubting what you are saying Ole but what are the chances of us being the first african country flying F-15's?? Does Obama really have that strong confidence in us, we know the brits will do anything including some other members to try and stop us. That is why the talk of the falcons, Chengdu's and the fire-spitting vodka jets are going Ole unless we have some confirmation of some sort.... I can't wait to read those analysis on OLN we can finally shut up the rumor mongering haters that we had help taking Kismayu, and pacifying Somalia( except the use of satellites which we can basically do using Google or other earth based satellite installations( Nigeria)... American involvement in somalia was for there own bidding such as recusing hostages, hunting terrorists etc...
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Sun Oct 07 2012, 00:40

im almost 99 percent convinced were doing F-15s.
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Sun Oct 07 2012, 02:21

areba wrote:im almost 99 percent convinced were doing F-15s.

@Areba
Me too, 99.5% persuaded we are with F-15s. Saw the signs awhile back. But let's wait and see what will be unveiled.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Oct 07 2012, 04:06

South Africa, Morocco, Egypt couldn't even acquire the birds, Even Nigeria tried and sammy told them no..... Our air-force will be one of the most sophisticated air-force in africa, keeping the Nubian's, Pharaoh's, Boers, and anybody else at bay...

I say our chances are 50% and may be included in nest year's fiscal plan
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Sun Oct 07 2012, 04:20

cylon wrote:

South Africa, Morocco, Egypt couldn't even acquire the birds, Even Nigeria tried and sammy told them no..... Our air-force will be one of the most sophisticated air-force in africa, keeping the Nubian's, Pharaoh's, Boers, and anybody else at bay...

I say our chances are 50% and may be included in nest year's fiscal plan

@Cylon. Ziko tayari. but the zip is tight on which one has been acquired. punde tutajua tu ni ndege gani wamekuwa wakificha. If it is harder to get the birds from Sammy, they'd get them thro' a third party as they did with F-5s. Plenty of source-country options.

Curious: In 2002 Egypt tried to acquire the F-15s but Israeli blocked it. Yet, Egyptians are the 4th largest operator of F-16s after USA, Israeli & Turkey. Are we a threat to Israel? Hell no. Would Israel block us? Again hell no! It is more like our choice between F-16s or the deadlier F-15s.

Last edited by mogen on Mon Oct 08 2012, 04:51; edited 1 time in total
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty F-15

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07 2012, 07:34

I just joined this forum to make a confirmation to y'all....YES ....the Birds have landed....F-15s...(LAB).....I will leave it @ that....till the officials do their thing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Sun Oct 07 2012, 08:23

Don Dikhi wrote:I just joined this forum to make a confirmation to y'all....YES ....the Birds have landed....F-15s...(LAB).....I will leave it @ that....till the officials do their thing...

Afande,... bwana Flying Crane iko shida do your thing!!!
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Sun Oct 07 2012, 10:25

Meanwhile AMISOM, Ugandan contingent captures Wanlweyne on the road to Baidoa this morning.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07 2012, 11:03

A sign of relief....This thingy took 5 yrs to ink...(2007-12)....Somebody was pushing 4 sabotage....suspects...just read who was behind the Mt. Elgon/Sabot human rights accusations...one thing 4 sure, it lead to dissolution of the 20th para....some got incorporated with the Lanet boys..(check their para helmets...different from rest of 5KR bravos)...then the Battallion initials...2oth is now a regiment of 2 special Force groups).....On another note, M7 was strategically made aware in 08 about the KDF-AF birds...he reacted quick with SUKs...He got fooled Kenyan cyclops birds were lesser in capability..now I guess he will take the new Kremlin offer for additional 6 Flakkers....but KDF-AF has taken over the regional skies....mark my words, we ain't leaving Kismayu just yet...its a fertile ground 4 training. our Special boys and Combat Engineers....Col.Oguna is just playin with words..."(the Al-Shabaabs left with their command intact wherever they are)"....hahaha...very funny...we know where they are...My only worry is our savvy Politicians...with the images of Makaa bags (idle charcoal)...who knows they aren't plotting with some Eastleigh short callers....its a Ksh.1.5 billion annual trade...very tempting....but Kismayu will be a great bargaining chip 4 govt. for more future procurements with the West...my 2 senses...javascript:emoticonp('bounce')

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sun Oct 07 2012, 11:36

aggressor one wrote:Meanwhile AMISOM, Ugandan contingent captures Wanlweyne on the road to Baidoa this morning.

I think Alshabab must be advancing to intercept you guys after Kismayo fell there goal will be to capture and hold Baidoa..

Welcome to the blog Don D. do you have any evidence or a morsel to back up you're claim
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty alshabab relocating to near mogadishu again

Post  countersniper Sun Oct 07 2012, 11:58

I have seen some reports indicating that the bulk of those fleeing alshabab from KDF guns are heading and trickling to meet at Dayniile...outside Mogadishu.
why no one intercepted them along this over 400 kilometer journey to this town beats me. remember this is the same place they massacred 0ver 70 Burundian soldiers recently within last 26 months.have you noticed their spokes person has been uncharacteristically silent?
BTW
this F15 thing should be demystified soonest..to drive a point home that we mean what we mean that we can up the ante ante play a more different ball game when pushed.
i have spoken to a high placed individual in the KDF who cleverly pushed me away from the subject.
he seemed to indicate that they want to fast track the good will gained by their successful routing of the alshabab out of kismayu
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty KDF-Eagles

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07 2012, 12:34

The murmurs about these Eagles recall the bible story of Lazarus the poor begger, and his response to the rich man that not even Moses returning from the dead and told the rich man's brothers of ''Sukhois'' and ''Eagles'' (forgive me!!) would they believe him! No comparison intended with Moses to this imperfect human:D Very Happy

Fact is not one Uniform will openly confirm these birds because there is an express CDF order for everyone to steer clear off these Birds unless one is directly looped by Command Tasking. I think it ought to be clear his justifications, that an inadvertent and official confirmation by ''source'' or ''sighting'' will inevitably trigger a dibilitating '''catch-up" procurement programming encompassing the bredth of Kenyana. And distort all our priorities as everyone frantically flags to stay relevant. There is already some dampened sensibilities in Corps HQ and kDoD about Ops in Sector II, and it must be clear by not to you all that the Coordinated Push towards Jibbil and to Baidoa by AMISOM in Mogadishu/Afgoye in concert with the AMISOM Kismayu assault never took place! Our Defense Budget was approved at just under USD1Billions but has overshort due to OLN past this, while Uganda brothers have capped their Defense spending to 2.1% of GDP and just appoved an enhanced Budget of USD454Millions this financial year. This is in the face of many other pressing social imperatives on Government Spending in both Countries.

Present Military Priorities (for all EAC-expanded) are primarily ''Tactical'' and not ''Strategic'' - (a) deepening our Military Integration of Doctrine and Political Command enough to pull out some few more ''AMISOMS'' in Kenyana (which we all know will be needed) going forth into the future, (b) building Force-Capacity of our individual Ground and Transport Units who invariably would be required for peace enforcement in our region, etc. The Eagles are far from being a Tactical too by whatever imagination, but they have been in the Pipeline from during when EAC was speaking from all sides of their mouths!!

You all know that Sammy recently has dramatically altered his International Strategic Defense Doctrine to engender perceptible ''withdrawals'' from outposts distant from his shores, without weakening his defensive shield one bit - growing and empowering local defense protocols and process that Sammy hopes to control and influence through Provision of Equipment, Training and Military Linkages. Considerations therefore that obviated the supply of Sammy's first-line offensive weapons (all manner of them)in the Seventies and Eighties no longer hold water. Now consider the incredible possibilities of the entire Eastern/Indian Ocean African Seaboard as one seemless deep-water ''sea-port'' and then juxtaposition this to the Sammy's interests in Arabian, Persian, Asia and Africa itself!!

Even from the sketchy Media Clips, it must be clear that the East African Armies in AMISOM are veritable ''Space-age Cyborgs'' in comparison with the stereotyped Militaries you are use innured to! Eh?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@Don Dikhi - karibu bro. Lakini enda stealth kidogo ha yaya mambo, joo!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sun Oct 07 2012, 13:27

i wellcome don dikhi
but let him do his thing and tell us what he knows.. without gagging him.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  livefire Sun Oct 07 2012, 13:44

Wheather stealth or overt system declarations; the pic in the fray is that of disinformation and with intent of causing uncertainity/confusion withing east african uniforms, note the equal "admissions" accompanied with equal "denial" undertones. A pretty nice defensive/possible offensive tactic by KDF over electronic media, hehe. Anyway, with utmost respect for the chief F'15e lobbiest, Ole nkarei, a warranted officer to boot & whom i grade as one of the few top notch military brains here; i think i will hold my piece. Afterall they have been labled ''classified''.
Welcome onboard ''Don''.
livefire
livefire

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sun Oct 07 2012, 14:07

Can anyone explain the sudden silence and demise of SIN?its like once kismayu fell...it was mission accomplished and SINS services no longer needed.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Sun Oct 07 2012, 15:08

countersniper wrote:Can anyone explain the sudden silence and demise of SIN?its like once kismayu fell...it was mission accomplished and SINS services no longer needed.
@C-Sniper
I've heard that SIN will be back online tonight. They have been working to fix a glitch for several days. '
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  one man army Sun Oct 07 2012, 15:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9LKCIJHzo&feature=player_embedded
SEEMS THERE IS NO "RAT HOLE" FOR AL SHABAAB TO HIDE
LOOK AT THE MENACING SIGHT OF THE KENYAN TANK
AL SHABAAB HAD NO CHANCE,NO CHOICE,BUT TO RUN.
SOON,THEIR WORLD WILL BE TOO SMALL,
THEY CAN RUN,BUT THEY CANT HIDE.

one man army

Back to top Go down

Post  one man army Sun Oct 07 2012, 15:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bXtcQroCk&feature=player_embedded
THIS IS ANOTHER GOOD VIDEO FELLAS.
GOOD JOB KDF

one man army

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07 2012, 17:12

I apologize to you Ole Nkarei if I went too far...I suppose ur part of the KDF crew....but to clear the air...I got my info from a former college close ally attached with the US Air National Guard logistics...though the birds are through a third party....I hope i didn't cross the line...I rest my case....lets all wait for the official words...am not here to expose vital national secrets....

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty what is this?

Post  countersniper Sun Oct 07 2012, 17:20

can some one shed some light on this story? i thought the janjaweed operated in Sudan and not Somalia
plus i cannot remember if any Kenyan defense attache plane was shot own by janjaweed anytime back

http://www.businessinsider.com/lance-cpl-douglas-ongiyo-joined-the-marines-out-of-gratitude-2012-6
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Sun Oct 07 2012, 17:25

livefire wrote:Wheather stealth or overt system declarations; the pic in the fray is that of disinformation and with intent of causing uncertainity/confusion withing east african uniforms, note the equal "admissions" accompanied with equal "denial" undertones. A pretty nice defensive/possible offensive tactic by KDF over electronic media, hehe. Anyway, with utmost respect for the chief F'15e lobbiest, Ole nkarei, a warranted officer to boot & whom i grade as one of the few top notch military brains here; i think i will hold my piece. Afterall they have been labled ''classified''.
Welcome onboard ''Don''.
KDF seems to borrow from the Israeli government's policy of deliberate ambiguity (on Nuclear weapons). I was watching a documentary where upon being asked to clarify, Shimon Peres quips "If the suspicion prevents them from attacking us, why clarify? If by suspicion u can defend ur land its ok, its enough." Why tell ur enemy that u dont have the weapon he is afraid u have. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Sun Oct 07 2012, 17:36

ole Nkarei wrote:The murmurs about these Eagles recall the bible story of Lazarus the poor begger, and his response to the rich man that not even Moses returning from the dead and told the rich man's brothers of ''Sukhois'' and ''Eagles'' (forgive me!!) would they believe him! No comparison intended with Moses to this imperfect human:D Very Happy

Fact is not one Uniform will openly confirm these birds because there is an express CDF order for everyone to steer clear off these Birds unless one is directly looped by Command Tasking. I think it ought to be clear his justifications, that an inadvertent and official confirmation by ''source'' or ''sighting'' will inevitably trigger a dibilitating '''catch-up" procurement programming encompassing the bredth of Kenyana. And distort all our priorities as everyone frantically flags to stay relevant. There is already some dampened sensibilities in Corps HQ and kDoD about Ops in Sector II, and it must be clear by not to you all that the Coordinated Push towards Jibbil and to Baidoa by AMISOM in Mogadishu/Afgoye in concert with the AMISOM Kismayu assault never took place! Our Defense Budget was approved at just under USD1Billions but has overshort due to OLN past this, while Uganda brothers have capped their Defense spending to 2.1% of GDP and just appoved an enhanced Budget of USD454Millions this financial year. This is in the face of many other pressing social imperatives on Government Spending in both Countries.

Present Military Priorities (for all EAC-expanded) are primarily ''Tactical'' and not ''Strategic'' - (a) deepening our Military Integration of Doctrine and Political Command enough to pull out some few more ''AMISOMS'' in Kenyana (which we all know will be needed) going forth into the future, (b) building Force-Capacity of our individual Ground and Transport Units who invariably would be required for peace enforcement in our region, etc. The Eagles are far from being a Tactical too by whatever imagination, but they have been in the Pipeline from during when EAC was speaking from all sides of their mouths!!

You all know that Sammy recently has dramatically altered his International Strategic Defense Doctrine to engender perceptible ''withdrawals'' from outposts distant from his shores, without weakening his defensive shield one bit - growing and empowering local defense protocols and process that Sammy hopes to control and influence through Provision of Equipment, Training and Military Linkages. Considerations therefore that obviated the supply of Sammy's first-line offensive weapons (all manner of them)in the Seventies and Eighties no longer hold water. Now consider the incredible possibilities of the entire Eastern/Indian Ocean African Seaboard as one seemless deep-water ''sea-port'' and then juxtaposition this to the Sammy's interests in Arabian, Persian, Asia and Africa itself!!

Even from the sketchy Media Clips, it must be clear that the East African Armies in AMISOM are veritable ''Space-age Cyborgs'' in comparison with the stereotyped Militaries you are use innured to! Eh?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@Don Dikhi - karibu bro. Lakini enda stealth kidogo ha yaya mambo, joo!! Smile

Looking at Joshua 8:10 - 23 I would draw similarities. The enemy (AS) observes a paradrop to the west(if am not wrong) of the city, he then moves his attention, troops and assets in that direction. This is after being duped for many days that kdf is advancing from Jana Abdalla. The enemy's defenses thereby get disoriented and while he (AS) attempts to counter the paratroopers to the west, news breaks all over the world that Kismayu has been taken from the sea! obviously his spotters confirm that kdf is in town (even though outskirts) by then of course there must be a fare share of gunfire in the background due to the encounter between kdf and the crumbling, feeble defense left by the enemy to man parts of the port city. It is like the commander of Ai's 1st brigade looking behind only to see smoke in the city a clear confirmation that the city has fallen. Enemy declares a 'tactical retreat' as always, while we read 'surrender'

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 24 Empty Fallen Brothers

Post  firewall Sun Oct 07 2012, 22:06

Have two general questions.

1. Any word of our fallen brothers who were unceremoniously dragged by AS in the streets of chai town? Everyone will agree we will all get closure when they are properly laid to rest.

2. I see some our troops wielding American rifles - which version of rifle is this? M4A1? Is this being considered the general replacement of the G3?

Good work to the men in boots. I'm still in awe of that chai town operation. I wish every institution in Kenya ran with such resolve.
firewall
firewall

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Sun Oct 07 2012, 22:39

firewall wrote:Have a question.

Any word of our fallen brothers who were unceremoniously dragged by AS in the streets of chai town? Everyone will agree we will all get closure when they are properly laid to rest.

Also of the whereabouts of Citizens and Foreigners kidnapped at the Kenyan border last year plus some Servicemen MIA too and presumed to have been taken to Kismayu.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07 2012, 22:53

firewall wrote:
1. Any word of our fallen brothers who were unceremoniously dragged by AS in the streets of chai town? Everyone will agree we will all get closure when they are properly laid to rest.
Nothing definitive, yet, brother @firewall, but there is not one KDF Uniform in Chai Town whose is not heavily seized of this. The Town is heavily mined and bobby-trapped, and friends are not easy to find there yet; MIC and Deltas are fanned out in contact with their ''fifth-columists'' in Chai town; certainly soon... remember that the primary objective presently is to force-project ourselves and dominate all Chai Town, and also gettiing civilian dialogue started to generate governance structures, etc. I advise patience,this may take as long as it must -there are possibilities that all our MIA and Civilian Kidnappees and those two brave Rangers in Chai Town, may be dispersed in Gedo, lower Shabelle or Middle Jubba. Patience and prayers, brothers.

2. I see some our troops wielding American rifles - which version of rifle is this? M4A1? Is this being considered the general replacement of the G3?
Not so, although there is an ongoing very animated discussion about this. The 40th is primary American in Doctrine and Equipment. However, the 30th has greater individual latitude to weaponised hardware - but the bias remains European after the ''mother-unit''. You can pick the two Units out easily even in Media footage from their Hardware and BDU too.

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Sun Oct 07 2012, 23:11

ole Nkarei wrote:You can pick the two Units out easily even in Media footage from their Hardware and BDU too.
true.. im leaning fast ;-)
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 08 2012, 01:25

areba wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:You can pick the two Units out easily even in Media footage from their Hardware and BDU too.
true.. im leaning fast ;-)
Am surprised no one has mentioned the special ops little vehicle on Citizen tv. news video...I conclude thats 30th....looks like Johny's SAS..LSV more than Sammy's Seal's DPV...any takers?

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Oct 08 2012, 05:32

Uzi wrote:
livefire wrote:Wheather stealth or overt system declarations; the pic in the fray is that of disinformation and with intent of causing uncertainity/confusion withing east african uniforms, note the equal "admissions" accompanied with equal "denial" undertones. A pretty nice defensive/possible offensive tactic by KDF over electronic media, hehe. Anyway, with utmost respect for the chief F'15e lobbiest, Ole nkarei, a warranted officer to boot & whom i grade as one of the few top notch military brains here; i think i will hold my piece. Afterall they have been labled ''classified''.
Welcome onboard ''Don''.
KDF seems to borrow from the Israeli government's policy of deliberate ambiguity (on Nuclear weapons). I was watching a documentary where upon being asked to clarify, Shimon Peres quips "If the suspicion prevents them from attacking us, why clarify? If by suspicion u can defend ur land its ok, its enough." Why tell ur enemy that u dont have the weapon he is afraid u have. Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Uzi

This is a quotable quote. "If the suspicion prevents them from attacking us, why clarify?"
ehe ehe ehe 'ati, why tell your enemy that you don't have the weapon he is afraid you have' Smile Smile Smile

One another note your 'call sign' reminds me of an incident that happened about 25metres from where I once lived in the 1990s [on one of the South Pacific Islands]. An MP purchased an Uzi Submachine gun and handed it over to his village militia. That immediately made them the strongest and most feared village militia in the area. Promptly reported it as stolen and got another one. He hired an experienced gunner to train the villagers on how to use the Uzi but before the trainer arrived the village sharp shooter tried to check it out. The thing tossed him up into the air and he was truly frightened days later when I met him

Last edited by mogen on Tue Oct 09 2012, 03:51; edited 1 time in total
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Mon Oct 08 2012, 08:16

Don Dikhi wrote:Am surprised no one has mentioned the special ops little vehicle on Citizen tv. news video...I conclude thats 30th....looks like Johny's SAS..LSV more than Sammy's Seal's DPV...any takers?

That is a dune buggy.
Very effective in recon & in special ops guys. My take is that is modeled from the American rangers. Am not so sure but its a one man or two man vehicle. Very effective in dry & sandy conditions aka Somalia. Its like a miniature humvee.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next