THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
georiise
firewall
one man army
Mkenya
timoh
Ned Starks Head
Interloper
HokumA
chui
MWAURA
Balozi
mashaa
edmuiru
aggressor one
mJESHI mMOJA
Fabrizio
Analyst
UncleBoni
Kepler-Euler
Al Bashir
MOOZALENDO
kimiti
The Blue
Risasi
proud kenyan
Flying Crane
Mbaine
mbs
Spartan
mambotupu
mekatilili
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Kobooz
Batian
areba
Sierra Kilo
Nesta
cylon
Uzi
tempest
jasiri
Olekoima
Observer
mogen
mwepesi
countersniper
50 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  mogen Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:21

jasiri wrote:
The sixth fleet option is truly 1970s and obsolete and counter-effective.
It must be a strange new world for the Americans. Sabre rattling doesn't make people shiver anymore. How in God's good name are they going to 'retaliate' against this faceless attackers? They send cruise missiles into Libya and they turn a new regime into a Gaddafi reloaded. hehehe, those two destroyers are for show to the voting american citizen. Serves them right IMO.
@Ole Nkarei, seen a vid of our spec ops guys giving VIP security to Ongeri. Mean looking bastards!

@ON & Jas

The devil you know may be better that the angel you do not know. The West may have failed to realize that the Egyptians and Libyans etc who rose against did so because those leaders had cowtowed too much to the West.
So, why not use the Westerners to remove the leaders and then dumb those Westerners. Perfect plot. It is not surprising that Islamist took power in Tunisia, Libya and Egypt. Mubarak was hated for his relationship with Sammy and Israel.

@Jas - is the video available somewhere I can see?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:24

jasiri wrote:@Ole Nkarei, seen a vid of our spec ops guys giving VIP security to Ongeri. Mean looking bastards!

Hehehe! Should have seen the zip-busting hard-on Alkeebab got just looking at these warriors, Jas! Your taxes. And some ignorant fellas are demanding presidential deployment of these chaps in Tana!? And the call in the mongrel NGOs on us with fictitious allegations of rights-abuse?

After Wetagula's near hit, we were not gonna let a GoK delegation go into Crazy Town without full Cover - intel indicated this was long in planning anyway. The M O on that AS hit was simple -

One Command vehicle, three separate "mules" with their explosive belts in tandem with handlers, two explosive-rigged vehicles with two-man crew, spotters at airport and several high points along the 250 meters drive to hotel.

Two of the "mules" taken out at hotel entrance but still detonate their belts.. Third "mule" took head shot as he clambered over perimeter wall - no time to initiate his belted explosive. One explosive-laden vehicle stopped well before it reaches detonation point driver head-shot second man sets off bombs. Second vehicle and command car abort mission well before detonation point is achieve by second explosives car. T

A typical AS Total F@ck up. Blame it on the Deltas! AS is looking as ingenious as an adolescent randy boy!

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  The Blue Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:31

ole Nkarei wrote:
jasiri wrote:@Ole Nkarei, seen a vid of our spec ops guys giving VIP security to Ongeri. Mean looking bastards!

Hehehe! Should have seen the zip-busting hard-on Alkeebab got just looking at these warriors, Jas! Your taxes. And some ignorant fell are demanding presidential deployment of these chaps in Tank? And the call in the mongrel NGOs on us with fictitious allegations of rights-abuse?

After Wetagula's near hit, we were not gonna let a GoK delegation go into Crazy Town without full Cover - intel indicated this was long in planning anyway. The M O on that AS hit.

One Command vehicle, three separate "mules" with their explosive belts in tandem with handlers, two explosive-rigged vehicles with two-man crew, spotters at airport and several high points along the 250 meters drive to hotel.

Two of the "mules" taken out at hotel entrance but still detonate their belts.. Third "mule" took head shot as he clambered obey perimeter wall - no time to initiate his belted explosive. One explosive-laden vehicle stopped well before it reaches detonation point driver head-shot second man sets off bombs. Second vehicle and command car abort mission well before detonation point is achieve ny second explosives car. T

A typical AS Total F@ck up. Blame it on the Deltas! AS is looking as ingenious as an adolescent randy boy!

@ON

the link is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAveL3YeBgc

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:51

@Mjeshi Mmoja where at thou? i was reading an interesting article on the Royal Thai Navy Pathani class OPV and i thot, "now this is a fitting upgrade from the Jasiri". The dimensions are almost similar too. Pattani length 95M, beam 11.6M, displacement of 1440tonnes - Jasiri 85M, beam 12.20M( how come it's wider?) displacement 1020 tonnes. However this one feautures a flight deck Very Happy. I hear the Chinese are now up-gunning it into the Type 56 class light corvettes for their own navy. Serious stuff man.Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 25_152464_8573a6619cfbb9fKenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Rtnhtmspattaniopv51176mmran30xiradarfcstesting2-46vtbh31kKenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 5
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Sep 13 2012, 12:04

ole Nkarei wrote:

Hehehe! Should have seen the zip-busting hard-on Alkeebab got just looking at these warriors, Jas! Your taxes. And some ignorant fellas are demanding presidential deployment of these chaps in Tana!? And the call in the mongrel NGOs on us with fictitious allegations of rights-abuse?

After Wetagula's near hit, we were not gonna let a GoK delegation go into Crazy Town without full Cover - intel indicated this was long in planning anyway. The M O on that AS hit was simple -

Two of the "mules" taken out at hotel entrance but still detonate their belts.. Third "mule" took head shot as he clambered over perimeter wall - no time to initiate his belted explosive. One explosive-laden vehicle stopped well before it reaches detonation point driver head-shot second man sets off bombs. Second vehicle and command car abort mission well before detonation point is achieve by second explosives car. T

I hear Al-Kebab had a system of double redundancy. A virgin seeking youth gets strapped with an explosive vest which unknown to him is rigged with a remote detonation device. Mid way into the act, the fool decides that virgins are not such a good idea after all and bolts. The handler sees this, n makes the call. Boom! sends him straight to a terrorists paradise. If the lack of cell reception around DoD is anything to go by however, then am sure that was pretty well covered too.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesta Thu Sep 13 2012, 14:13

Sorry if i sound ignorant, but: About that clip; i thought the UPDF are the ones who wear khaki boots? And those guys are kdf and updf in the sam truck? (i guess the guys in blue are updf?)

Thanks

Nesta

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Sep 13 2012, 15:34

Nesta wrote:Sorry if i sound ignorant, but: About that clip; i thought the UPDF are the ones who wear khaki boots? And those guys are kdf and updf in the sam truck? (i guess the guys in blue are updf?)
Thanks

@Nesta
If you look carefully you will see some of mean-looking men wearing black shoes.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabrizio Thu Sep 13 2012, 16:11

Its a mix. Look at the DPM patterns. The weapons. The vests. I have seen Kenyan spec-op forces wearing the Khaki colored boots too. The postures can also be instructive. Ugandans usually look more animated while the Kenyans seem more distant and reserved, from a civilian perspective.
Nesta wrote:Sorry if i sound ignorant, but: About that clip; i thought the UPDF are the ones who wear khaki boots? And those guys are kdf and updf in the sam truck? (i guess the guys in blue are updf?)

Thanks

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13 2012, 17:55

@Fabrizio - that's pretty keen eyesight you got. Should be in our Sniper Schools taking new chaps throw the field! And you are right - that is the singular outwardly distinctive mark of SpecOps fellas the world over - detached almost feline "vibrating" stillness. It is a mark of self confidence and familiarity with danger.

Soft leather and canvas military issue boots are preferred by SpecOps for comfort and if there are color-specific (brown, green,black) for Cammo purpose. Othordox Formations are making the switch-ober these days too. It doenst identify with SpecOps wearing canvas boots these days.

Your "Moraans" went in a week ago to Crazy Town to prep for MiniForex visit, and other manenos. Still need ground transport facilitation from Corps HQ. Not surprising therefore to seen UPDF and KDF riding same truck in Crazy Town last week - they ate AMISOM, ama? The "blues" are Zoomaliya Cops though Sierra Leone Cops dress Blue too in Crazy Town.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Sep 13 2012, 18:39

Am no longer a MIA, but a BIA. Laughing
@The blue. The Delta chaps in that clip look menacing. They don't deserve a place in the Tana theater. Can scare the hell out of civilians man.
jasiri wrote:@Mjeshi Mmoja where at thou? i was reading an interesting article on the Royal Thai Navy Pathani class OPV and i thot, "now this is a fitting upgrade from the Jasiri". The dimensions are almost similar too. Pattani length 95M, beam 11.6M, displacement of 1440tonnes - Jasiri 85M, beam 12.20M( how come it's wider?) displacement 1020 tonnes. However this one feautures a flight deck Very Happy. I hear the Chinese are now up-gunning it into the Type 56 class light corvettes for their own navy. Serious stuff man.Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 25_152464_8573a6619cfbb9fKenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Rtnhtmspattaniopv51176mmran30xiradarfcstesting2-46vtbh31kKenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 5
Not only am i spec-ops die hard, am also forced by necessity to inter twin btn Naval warfare.
@Jasiri. The width of the warships is a common scenario in most of the Asian shipbuilders. Can do a comparison btw the F22s, Type 54s...n there respective frigates in the western blocks. My personal view, a replica of "obsolescent".
Saw the clips of the "F22P" n the "Type 054"...really good stuff. How much does the Type 54 cost? (not in a close vicinity of the cost). F22=$200m- not a bad one, but the type 54 packs a real punch.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu Sep 13 2012, 20:35

@Jasiri. The width of the warships is a common scenario in most of the Asian shipbuilders. Can do a comparison btw the F22s, Type 54s...n there respective frigates in the western blocks. My personal view, a replica of "obsolescent".
Saw the clips of the "F22P" n the "Type 054"...really good stuff. How much does the Type 54 cost? (not in a close vicinity of the cost). F22=$200m- not a bad one, but the type 54 packs a real punch.
The Woo family puts a price tag of about $250M on the Jinagkai II. quite a hefty price at this stage for Kenya. i think a healthy number of the 56's, Baynunah's from UAE would be quite adequate. on another note, how did the Danes manage a cost of only $50M for the Knud Rasmusses class? Beats even the chinese bana! Shocked
@Blog, i think the first country the new Somali president will visit in E.A will be very significant in signal of intent. I'm keenly waiting for that.
@Risasi, with the kind of workload our govt officials have nowadays is it correct to assume the VIP wing is set for new babies? i mean, a dash 8 is limited in range n judging by hizi safari speed n range will be paramount.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Empty The Police take a stand.

Post  mashaa Fri Sep 14 2012, 07:09

for once i agree with the police spokesman,i think he was dead on!

mashaa

Back to top Go down

Post  mashaa Fri Sep 14 2012, 07:24

ole Nkarei wrote:
jasiri wrote:
analyst is really high on passion on his SIN page,that i give to him..he might need some reinforcements though,mpeeni msaada bana
then let me start by telling him that the plane that crashed at Manda Naval Base was not American but Kenyan, crewed and owned. The pilot is known around Wilson Aerodrome n i am very sure he is not an American. Analyst enda fanya editing.
@Ole Nkarei, chunga tu tusijipatie safari za Wajir AFB, rem by virtue of KCAA being there a civy can jifikisha huko. Cool Very Happy

A boers plane on a KDF-authorized trajectory Nairobi to Galkaayo Puntland. Nothing like a CIA spook plane. Or KDF civilian contractors. These are normal admin runs by the Boers running security for Puntland. We ocassionally hitch rides into Crazy Town just as we do KCAA flights to Wajir - Jas knows this too.

End result of this incident is CDF reading the riot act and a end to piggy-backing civilian rides into Hot zone Zoomaliya. About time too.

Obama and his Arab "vineyard"? He planted the vines and those are his grapes ripening for harvest. I reckon those two Naval ships are all bluster - any aggressive use of their awesome weaponry will be entirely catastrophic over the entire "vineyard" including the so-called safe arab states. Sammy's best military option in foreign-policy projection is right here in Zoomaliya, AMISOM, tested and tried. The sixth fleet option is truly 1970s and obsolete and counter-effective.

"Obama and his Arab "vineyard"? He planted the vines and those are his grapes ripening for harvest." Ha ha ha ha well put Ole Nkarei,but dont tell that to CNN & the rest of the liberal media here in the states.

mashaa

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Sep 14 2012, 08:24

I commend the police and spies for their efficiency but i got to ask, how porous are our borders? Read
The police operation got 12 grenades, six bombs, four AK47 rifles and several bullets in dawn raid in Eastleigh's 2nd Avenue neighbourhood
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Sep 14 2012, 08:38

jasiri wrote:I commend the police and spies for their efficiency but i got to ask, how porous are our borders? Read
The police operation got 12 grenades, six bombs, four AK47 rifles and several bullets in dawn raid in Eastleigh's 2nd Avenue neighbourhood
More detailed report here at The Standard
Police said they were part of a larger terror gang that planned to attack strategic buildings in the city. Two other suspects are at large and police are hunting them in the city. The suspects apparently planned to use them at churches on Sunday.

The suicide bombs had been mounted on vests attached with mobile phones with batteries, which police said would have ignited a series of explosions.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Sep 14 2012, 09:08

O.N wrote:And some ignorant fellas are demanding presidential deployment of these chaps in Tana!? And the call in the mongrel NGOs on us with fictitious allegations of rights-abuse?

@O.N Surgically phase man… took the words out of my cockpit..

@jasiri..4GEN,4GEN,4GEN payments, payments, payments first….baadaye transport. O.k?

What do you think about woo's new transporter Y-8. series 400 a Hercules sized transporter (shares he same engines with the dash8 )

http://www.y8f400.com.cn/indexPortal/home/index.do?cmd=goToChannel&cid=1393&columnid=2445&cpid=2608&columnType=101&likeType=list&ckw=column_image
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Fri Sep 14 2012, 09:24

Thanks

Those in blue are actually Uganda Police men deployed under the AMISOM police unit. That is what i think.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri Sep 14 2012, 09:29

Boots, boots, boots , helmet mounted gear,lean athletic and physic’s bana.....come on wazee’s by now you should be able to pick out the little differences between the regulars and SF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QW3AtdyqvY&feature=related
compare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAveL3YeBgc.

P/s first links tells you what the ill fated boys (3MIA/2KIA) were all about for behind the enemy lines..eeeh not warning Civilians to stay clear of air strikes as earlier purported by the media.
2. UG personnel wear a half boot version. It is shorter and tailored differently (padded a the ankle).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRzySSeJ6Kk&feature=related

@risasi it seems jasiri is now lean toward woo for new toys based on his previous postings.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Fri Sep 14 2012, 10:34

mashaa wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:
jasiri wrote:
analyst is really high on passion on his SIN page,that i give to him..he might need some reinforcements though,mpeeni msaada bana
then let me start by telling him that the plane that crashed at Manda Naval Base was not American but Kenyan, crewed and owned. The pilot is known around Wilson Aerodrome n i am very sure he is not an American. Analyst enda fanya editing.
@Ole Nkarei, chunga tu tusijipatie safari za Wajir AFB, rem by virtue of KCAA being there a civy can jifikisha huko. Cool Very Happy

A boers plane on a KDF-authorized trajectory Nairobi to Galkaayo Puntland. Nothing like a CIA spook plane. Or KDF civilian contractors. These are normal admin runs by the Boers running security for Puntland. We ocassionally hitch rides into Crazy Town just as we do KCAA flights to Wajir - Jas knows this too.

End result of this incident is CDF reading the riot act and a end to piggy-backing civilian rides into Hot zone Zoomaliya. About time too.

Obama and his Arab "vineyard"? He planted the vines and those are his grapes ripening for harvest. I reckon those two Naval ships are all bluster - any aggressive use of their awesome weaponry will be entirely catastrophic over the entire "vineyard" including the so-called safe arab states. Sammy's best military option in foreign-policy projection is right here in Zoomaliya, AMISOM, tested and tried. The sixth fleet option is truly 1970s and obsolete and counter-effective.

"Obama and his Arab "vineyard"? He planted the vines and those are his grapes ripening for harvest." Ha ha ha ha well put Ole Nkarei,but dont tell that to CNN & the rest of the liberal media here in the states.

Here is a trailer of the film that sparked outrage in Libya, Egypt etc
https://youtu.be/qmodVun16Q4
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 12:18

aggressor one wrote:

Thanks

Those in blue are actually Uganda Police men deployed under the AMISOM police unit. That is what i think.

The "Blues" ARE Sierra Leone Amisom Police - that is their tasking In Crazy Town,bra. UGAbaG 8 was over the authorized Force numbers by a full battalion. Though Zoomalia Police wear Blue, AMISOM interface with the Sierra Leone Police in Amisom-led civil functions..

@Jas - I reckon this bust in Eastleigh is evidence enough that Intel is top shelf and the nexus with consumer security agencies is now " getting there". If it falls through the net at the border, they can track and interdict it before it is deployed. You know, the Air Cavalry and Deltas are free-ranging in hunter-packs all over Jubba and Gedo - not even ant moves about without a whooop-whooop popping up over a hills or a couple of special-utility landrovers with five mean-looking silent men bristling with two GPMG front and rear suddenly showing up. But something will get through no matter.

GSU and the AP/BPU will set up static and mobile bases along this border once Tana does settle. Coz the informal commercial elements that used kismaayu to smuggle uncustomed uninspected commodities for twenty years will disperse out along their distribution arteries in East Africa when Kismaayu falls - unless we shut the border tighter and exterminate these negative forces inside Zoomaliya. It is possible these forces have found confluence with the MRC in Tana. You heard the police asking for explicit engagement rules from Cabinet? With thinly veiled threats about the Hague and local Tribunals?

Interesting times ahead, by gawd!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:09

ole Nkarei wrote:The "Blues" ARE Sierra Leone Amisom Police - that is their tasking In Crazy Town,bra. UGAbaG 8 was over the authorized Force numbers by a full battalion. Though Zoomalia Police wear Blue, AMISOM interface with the Sierra Leone Police in Amisom-led civil functions..

Actually, the police forces of Ghana, Uganda, Sierra Leone and Nigeria are all in Mogadishu as this AMISOM press release and the pic below show, each with its uniform. A recipe for chaos if you ask me. Why don't they have one uniform?
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 AMISOM-Police-Training-01

So, both aggressor one and ole Nkarei are right, just too many shades of blue. I just hope they don't teach everything they know to the Somalis a la how to make files disappear, how to request kitu kidogo and how to kick butt Laughing Laughing
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Empty Deadly Weapons Recovered

Post  Spartan Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:24

Kenya Police just saved more than 100 lives at least with this latest swoop

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 EASTLEIGH-BOMB-2

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 EASTLEIGH-BOMBS-1

Question is, is this all or some crossed to Uganda? Keep it up anyway.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Fri Sep 14 2012, 14:32

map of kismayu

attached

you can zoom in and zoom out and see the features. looks like this is a very deep water natural port.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/africa/kismaayo_1992.jpg
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Fri Sep 14 2012, 14:35

Spartan wrote:Kenya Police just saved more than 100 lives at least with this latest swoop

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 EASTLEIGH-BOMB-2

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 EASTLEIGH-BOMBS-1

Question is, is this all or some crossed to Uganda? Keep it up anyway.

police should get that phones sim card and try to reverse engineer any numbers called or received from that sim and maybe catch more people. get the net work provider to say who bought that card.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesta Fri Sep 14 2012, 14:42

Spartan wrote: both aggressor one and ole Nkarei are right, just too many shades of blue. I just hope they don't teach everything they know to the Somalis a la how to make files disappear, how to request kitu kidogo and how to kick butt Laughing Laughing
Lol

Nesta

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Empty kdf and somali forces capture BIBI town

Post  countersniper Fri Sep 14 2012, 14:44

tweeting major tweets BIBI is captured.
does anyone know how far is kismayu from bibi?
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 12 Empty op there is room for one more newbie like me

Post  Guest Fri Sep 14 2012, 15:01

well av been a vivid follower of this forum for some time now and i gotta say keep it up guys as i wanna commend all of yah for all your professionalism in all the matters you discuss. hope am welcomed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Fri Sep 14 2012, 15:22

carllmax wrote:well av been a vivid follower of this forum for some time now and i gotta say keep it up guys as i wanna commend all of yah for all your professionalism in all the matters you discuss. hope am welcomed Very Happy

yeah broda..welcome. Very Happy Very Happy .
just be aware we try to be civil and organized..even though we have a couple of nut-job-nyahuus here who at times push as to the brink of sibling warfare Very Happy
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Fri Sep 14 2012, 15:30

countersniper wrote:tweeting major tweets BIBI is captured.
does anyone know how far is kismayu from bibi?

@Countersniper

Bibi to Kismayu is 68km and Bibi is 50km from Janay Cabdalla (a surburb of Kismayu)
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Sep 14 2012, 16:02

@Risasi hio website haifungui the aircraft performance part. I can't comment on the performance without its stats..i will assume it has the same handling problems of the original design(air frame design hasn't changed).
@Mjeshi, i was always a fan of Woo's naval fleet. kwanza the Song class SSK's.
And another attack on a policeman, this time an Administration Policeman allegedly BEHEADED!!! in Kwale County! All indications point to Coast being the hot spot in next years elections. Sad, very very sad.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next