THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

+37
mchoraji
proud kenyan
mekatilili
firewall
kimiti
Mbaine
HokumA
SS Jamuhuri
Uzi
Nesta
Observer
Al Bashir
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
georiise
mogen
Fabrizio
MOOZALENDO
cylon
aggressor one
Ole Sidai
mwepesi
countersniper
Sierra Kilo
vince
Kobooz
Batian
one man army
Spartan
tempest
jasiri
mJESHI mMOJA
Flying Crane
Olekoima
Risasi
Sisal Makonge
Balozi
Admin
41 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 18 Empty Re: Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

Post  Flying Crane Tue Sep 18 2012, 10:32

Fabrizio wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
@Fabrizio I understand where you coming from man I wouldn’t bother having a duel with you. do you feel a hard lump across you throat ? give it time its going to dissipate.
That lump. It was a soft lump. Ugali chased down by the tenderest mbuzi choma in these parts. Followed by belchs of satisfaction even as I reached for a toothpick. Ugali is key. If you understand.that as a Ugandan, then I give you props.

@fabrizo oh man you real need to grow up. You mean now that you can afford Eating ugali, nyama choma and cleaning you teeth with a tooth pick is some to cherish about and worth publishing and sharing on the net. It begs to ask what lunch was like and oral hygiene in your heydays?

FYI

· Belching in public is frown upon in the civilized world and is equate to public farting.. a public nonsense .

· once you are up there in social circles you avoid such junk food and get more health conscience. I know of many guys that have money like the way you don,t have anything and eat ugali wimbi with mbonga. Just to jog you memory With all due respect your P.M Odinga , former President Moi, His excellency Y.K Museveni , President Obama. Among many other civilized persons.

· Any way we belong in different social circles and I understand where you coming from. A guy that use to goggle a glass of water and spout it out all over the washbasin in order to remove food debris after meals, a tooth pick, will definitely be a achievement.

Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 18 Empty Re: Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

Post  aggressor one Tue Sep 18 2012, 10:43

jasiri wrote:
On a separate note: you/KDF thought you would trick us to send more gunship to assist in the capture of kismayo. you and i know gunships are frail in urban operations (black hawk down) of tall building and slow moving hence Easy and valuable targets for enemy ground fire. We saw right through you request buddies.use your own gunships .. try another one
Are they busy in Garamba Poaching Elephants? Sometimes i think the UPDF is on a personal mission to embarrass itself.

This thing about 'poaching' in Garamba is not true at all. I have used those choppers to Nzara in Southern Sudan enroute flight over Garamba national park, but whenever they reach the park, they fly very low so that the occupants can take a look at the animals. Even on that mentioned flight on April 6 enroute to Nzara and April 10-return from Nzara, i know people who were on it and have told me the same story. Also note that the report does not say they saw the chopper landing some were, they only claim they saw it flying low.

On top of that, the mentioned chopper AF-605 is an executive version complete with seats on board, so i do not think that there is space for elephant tusks!

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Tue Sep 18 2012, 10:49

Flying Crane wrote:@Crane I didn’t know you are that intelligent man??? you handle the “hostage crises” very diplomatic .

oohh hoo we are cleaver man….Makerere one of the best institutions in africa, is ran and manage by Ug’s .. keep that in mind.
On a separate note: you/KDF thought you would trick us to send more gunship to assist in the capture of kismayo. you and i know gunships are frail in urban operations (black hawk down) of tall building and slow moving hence Easy and valuable targets for enemy ground fire. We saw right through you request buddies.use your own gunships .. Very Happy try another one

@”the hostage crises”; that’s a silly man his profession belongs in the toilet If not a pit latrine . How can one whine ,cry and refuse to removing a vid clip that adds no value apart from causing distress to others. Reminds me of a silly kid in a catering shop that doesn’t want to let go of a knife cause he thinks its a play thing. censored word
cylon wrote:That video shows the dangers that AU forces are facing everyday in Mogadishu, and it should be documented( we need video crews out there not civilian but military ones give us live footage of the battles and patrols etc)... RIP our fallen comrades

BTW could those be the new RG-31 in the video???

Aggressor1 was it these Mrap's

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 18 OwcIQ

Those are Mambas mine resistant vehicles.

Yes, i think the latest version of the Mamba. I was last in Mogadishu in June and they were not there.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Tue Sep 18 2012, 10:53

Kobooz wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:@Crane I didn’t know you are that intelligent man??? you handle the “hostage crises” very diplomatic .

oohh hoo we are cleaver man….Makerere one of the best institutions in africa, is ran and manage by Ug’s .. keep that in mind.
On a separate note: you/KDF thought you would trick us to send more gunship to assist in the capture of kismayo. you and i know gunships are frail in urban operations (black hawk down) of tall building and slow moving hence Easy and valuable targets for enemy ground fire. We saw right through you request buddies.use your own gunships .. Very Happy try another one

@”the hostage crises”; that’s a silly man his profession belongs in the toilet If not a pit latrine . How can one whine ,cry and refuse to removing a vid clip that adds no value apart from causing distress to others. Reminds me of a silly kid in a catering shop that doesn’t want to let go of a knife cause he thinks its a play thing. censored word
cylon wrote:That video shows the dangers that AU forces are facing everyday in Mogadishu, and it should be documented( we need video crews out there not civilian but military ones give us live footage of the battles and patrols etc)... RIP our fallen comrades

On a separate note: you/KDF thought you would trick us to send more gunship to assist in the capture of kismayo. you and i know gunships are frail in urban operations (black hawk down) of tall building and slow moving hence Easy and valuable targets for enemy ground fire. We saw right through you request buddies.use your own gunships .. try another one
[/color]

Man! this crap cannot sell here. Are you suggesting you sacrificed your own men to counter KDF? and you missed another counter KDF strategy? then you shouldn't even mention Makerere which used to be quite reputable then, only the vapour now. Are you saying KDF doesn't have enough gunships? ssebo try elsewhere.

@Kabooz, kibonzo or what ever your silly profile name Is, If you took an IQ test, I am sure the results would be negative. Now where did I mention “we sacrificed our own men to counter KDF?”. Kibonzoo if brain or intellect power were to be taxed you would get a tax refund.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Tue Sep 18 2012, 11:05

aggressor one wrote:

Yes, i think the latest version of the Mamba. I was last in Mogadishu in June and they were not there.

@aggressor one those are the latest version of Mambas MRAP vehicles not yet even published on the net. The specifications and design model is meant for the British forces.i.e it’s a NATO standard equipment. It’s the top of the range in its class equal to non other than the US models. They come in from the manufacture direct to Mogadishu late August rather then coming to UG and into theater, that’s why most of uniformers haven’t seen or don’t know about them.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Sep 18 2012, 14:12

Flying Crane wrote:
Kobooz wrote:

[/color]

Man! this crap cannot sell here. Are you suggesting you sacrificed your own men to counter KDF? and you missed another counter KDF strategy? then you shouldn't even mention Makerere which used to be quite reputable then, only the vapour now. Are you saying KDF doesn't have enough gunships? ssebo try elsewhere.

@Kabooz, kibonzo or what ever your silly profile name Is, If you took an IQ test, I am sure the results would be negative. Now where did I mention “we sacrificed our own men to counter KDF?”. Kibonzoo if brain or intellect power were to be taxed you would get a tax refund.

Hey, Crane bwana, i thought we were past this kind of language. Did Kabooz offend you that much?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Tue Sep 18 2012, 14:30

Olekoima wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Kobooz wrote:

[/color]

Hey, Crane bwana, i thought we were past this kind of language. Did Kabooz offend you that much?

Why are you seeing one side of the coin? I am the humble crane I never insult any one by accident you know.

To keep you up dated Olekoima ; A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Sep 18 2012, 14:38

@ Crane,

Sorry i hadn't read the earlier posts above, anyhow some posts are better off ignored.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 18 Empty Moral of the story, "Choose your battles very carefully".

Post  kimiti Tue Sep 18 2012, 14:41

[quote="Flying Crane"][quote="Olekoima"][quote="Flying Crane"]
Kobooz wrote:

Why are you seeing one side of the coin? I am the humble crane I never insult any one by accident you know.

To keep you up dated Olekoima ; A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me

Moral of the story, "Choose your battles very carefully"

I suggest that all newbies read through the columns of the site for at least 2 months before they post (I did) that way they learn to avoid barking up the wrong trees.
@ Olekoima, I thought you knew better by now!! Shame Shame!!!!
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Sep 18 2012, 14:51

@ Kimiti,

What do you mean by "i thought you knew better by now". I' am a founder member here. We were only about five when we started so i have been here throughout. I have nothing to learn about the history of this blog.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Tue Sep 18 2012, 15:19

Olekoima wrote:@ Kimiti,

What do you mean by "i thought you knew better by now". I' am a founder member here. We were only about five when we started so i have been here throughout. I have nothing to learn about the history of this blog.

I meant that you should not be drawn into such issues. They tend to drag out with no meaningful exchanges only a lot of slurring.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabrizio Tue Sep 18 2012, 15:21

Flying Crane wrote:
Fabrizio wrote:
That lump. It was a soft lump. Ugali chased down by the tenderest mbuzi choma in these parts. Followed by belchs of satisfaction even as I reached for a toothpick. Ugali is key. If you understand.that as a Ugandan, then I give you props.

@fabrizo oh man you real need to grow up. You mean now that you can afford Eating ugali, nyama choma and cleaning you teeth with a tooth pick is some to cherish about and worth publishing and sharing on the net. It begs to ask what lunch was like and oral hygiene in your heydays?

FYI

· Belching in public is frown upon in the civilized world and is equate to public farting.. a public nonsense .

· once you are up there in social circles you avoid such junk food and get more health conscience. I know of many guys that have money like the way you don,t have anything and eat ugali wimbi with mbonga. Just to jog you memory With all due respect your P.M Odinga , former President Moi, His excellency Y.K Museveni , President Obama. Among many other civilized persons.

· Any way we belong in different social circles and I understand where you coming from. A guy that use to goggle a glass of water and spout it out all over the washbasin in order to remove food debris after meals, a tooth pick, will definitely be a achievement.

Is this guy 14 years old?

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 16:25

Hehehe. You chaps are like a Company of kurutus in Lanet after a week long SAR outing, aisle.

Enough, brothers. Let's all move on. Back to topic.

Btw - olekoima was second entrant to the forum when a lot of us were hesitant about joining. He dragged a lot of forum-ners here. As solid as any soldier. Flying Crane was right behind olekoima joining. Anyway, the disciplined way is mutual respect in the ranks. Without discrimination.

Jam still in moaning for the withdrawal of Vitruvian. And several other original forumners too.

Meantime there is an closed dance in Chai Town - you'all invited. Hyena meat is not
on the barbecue. No booze no girls though.

Beach-head established a while ago. All assets (air, land and sea) moving to target.

Back to top Go down

Post  firewall Tue Sep 18 2012, 18:20

I honour the floor.

I'm a newbie here by post, but not by entry. I've been following this forum for close to year now without posting, and I must say this is my first stop before I even consult news outlets for current matters concerning the region. I think you chaps have exemplified yourselves both in content and the wealth of knowledge you infer to the rest of us. I've come to respect the members who are actively in boots and give us their views devoid of propaganda or political rhetoric. I bet I'm not wrong when I say the eyes of the world are upon on this forum.

Now, with that being said, @fabrizio and co, you should know when your words might engage someone into a flame throwing battle. Having combed through the topics, I've seen very healthy arguments which don't involve people dragging each other through the mud. I request that the content of this forum not be diluted. I'm what you might call an amateur military historian, but my avatar might point you to what my trade is. The veterans in the forum are the reason why we come to quench our thirst here. So to all belligerents, the intellectual horsepower here serves a higher purpose. There are more sizzling events to be debated upon than ugali and mbuzi - we'll leave that to nutritionist forums.

Thank you.
Firewall.
firewall
firewall

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabrizio Tue Sep 18 2012, 18:32

firewall wrote:I honour the floor.

I'm a newbie here by post, but not by entry. I've been following this forum for close to year now without posting, and I must say this is my first stop before I even consult news outlets for current matters concerning the region. I think you chaps have exemplified yourselves both in content and the wealth of knowledge you infer to the rest of us. I've come to respect the members who are actively in boots and give us their views devoid of propaganda or political rhetoric. I bet I'm not wrong when I say the eyes of the world are upon on this forum.

Now, with that being said, @fabrizio and co, you should know when your words might engage someone into a flame throwing battle. Having combed through the topics, I've seen very healthy arguments which don't involve people dragging each other through the mud. I request that the content of this forum not be diluted. I'm what you might call an amateur military historian, but my avatar might point you to what my trade is. The veterans in the forum are the reason why we come to quench our thirst here. So to all belligerents, the intellectual horsepower here serves a higher purpose. There are more sizzling events to be debated upon than ugali and mbuzi - we'll leave that to nutritionist forums.

Thank you.
Firewall.
I trust you know where you can shove your diatribe.

Thank you sir. And karibu.

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Tue Sep 18 2012, 18:32

Flying Crane wrote:
Fabrizio wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
@Fabrizio I understand where you coming from man I wouldn’t bother having a duel with you. do you feel a hard lump across you throat ? give it time its going to dissipate.

FYI

Shame!
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Sep 18 2012, 18:56

kimiti wrote:
Olekoima wrote:@ Kimiti,

I meant that you should not be drawn into such issues. They tend to drag out with no meaningful exchanges only a lot of slurring.

That is okay mate, no offense intended.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 18 Empty Gunshios over Chai Town

Post  Kobooz Tue Sep 18 2012, 19:49

Flying Crane wrote:
Olekoima wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
Kobooz wrote:

[/color]

Gunshios over Chai Town
ole Nkarei Yesterday at 16:02

Gunships in Chai Town - with three different types Attack Gunships and two types of Heavy Utility Choppers and one type Fast Attack Gunship dedicated to SF warfare ranging all over Gedo, and running in insertions, flying CAP in Bikool and Bay, in substantive numbers too, why would KDF sucker UPDF to deploy your Gunships unless to comply with AMISOM Theater Rules in support of UGABAG operations, bana? As far as I know UGABAG is tasked to close operations in Crazy Town to ALL the Shabelles and Hiraan in synchronization with KDF /SNN / Raw Kamboni taking Kismaayu and ENDF in Bikool and Bay.

Eiish! This AMISOM thing might just lit fires which could consumes us all if we aren't careful

countersniper Yesterday at 17:53

So frying crane is sayng that those helios that crushed in our holy mountain actually were not meant to arrive in the theatre. Or wh

Fabrizio Yesterday at 17:56

countersniper wrote:
So frying crane is sayng that those helios that crushed in our holy mountain actually were not meant to arrive in the theatre. Or what?

They refused to fall for KDF's tricks. So they crashed the choppers. Very clever.

countersniper Yesterday at 18:00

I think flying crane is not serious....how can he write such stories? here iam sure comrade spartan will put him straight.

@crane See the above responses to your post and your reaction to mine + insults (not you being insulted) could all serve to isolate the blogger with the lowest IQ! Surprised

I hope we end the bashing episode here.

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18 2012, 22:29

How far the forum's intellect has veered from that original noble quest when the few (the happy few, the band of brothers Very Happy ) drifted here from the Chronicle after giving the breath of life to Nipate. Kudos to ole Nkarei, Jasiri, Risasi, Olekoima, Spartan for sticking through thick and thin. The likes of SPIDERman, Mwaura, "D," Mugwiira, yours truly, even Areba seem to have lost the stomach for it.
Please guys, don't do a Nipate on this one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19 2012, 07:19

Vitruvian wrote:How far the forum's intellect has veered from that original noble quest when the few (the happy few, tyhe band of brothers Very Happy ) drifted here from the Chronicle after giving the breath of life to Nipate. Kudos to ole Nkarei, Jasiri, Risasi, Olekoima, Spartan for sticking through thick and thin. The likes of SPIDERman, Mwaura, "D," Mugwiira, yours truly, even Areba seem to have lost the stomach for it.

Hey Vitruvian! Long time no hear, mate. All alright witcha and little angels?

You are right. This is looking more and more like Nipate, mashada, Jamii, jaluo, RCB and those many other gossipy sites. But then you guys bailed out and many others make technical appearances only. The damn thing is pilotless sometimes. Admin seems to enjoy the juvenile spurts with his see-hear-speak-no-evil bullsheit! Enough to get a fella to despair. Clearly the depth of intellect shows in these subjective nasty exchanges - but where is our old Drill Sergeant Vitruvian to restore order? You guys, all of you, need to come back.

Btw - your twin Mekatilili followed your exit but preceded your return. Curious?

Take back the forum, friends. It III die if we carry on like an indisciined market mob.

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Wed Sep 19 2012, 08:50

This is not Facebook or twitter this is a place where Men of
common views come to learn and educate each other, so each time you desire to
learn or educate you should begin by asking yourself will my Mother approve of
what I am writing about and if she does then by all means you can express
yourself in any manner you deem fit.

"Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself." ~ Elie Wiesel
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Sep 19 2012, 09:01

Vitruvian wrote:How far the forum's intellect has veered from that original noble quest when the few (the happy few, the band of brothers Very Happy ) drifted here from the Chronicle after giving the breath of life to Nipate. Kudos to ole Nkarei, Jasiri, Risasi, Olekoima, Spartan for sticking through thick and thin. The likes of SPIDERman, Mwaura, "D," Mugwiira, yours truly, even Areba seem to have lost the stomach for it.

Welcome back Vitruvian.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Sep 19 2012, 09:35

I can see crane had a field day at the blog Hahahhah!!!! Don’t worry guys crane is a territorial beast he means no harm just wants to secure the environment. we are one big EAC family equal to none.
@gunships I would always prefer the MD500 over kismayo than most. The front windscreen offers wide visibility for the pilots. it has a crew of 4 i.e extra eye from the bird, A true scout chopper.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19 2012, 10:57

Risasi wrote:I can see crane had a field day at the blog Hahahhah!!!! Don’t worry guys crane is a territorial beast he means no harm just wants to secure the environment. we are one big EAC family equal to none.
@gunships I would always prefer the MD500 over kismayo than most. The front windscreen offers wide visibility for the pilots. it has a crew of 4 i.e extra eye from the bird, A true scout chopper.

Indeed the Crane is. Takes s while to figure him out but he a straight polished leather chap.

@Bulletman your CAS comes "better late than never". Ahsante. You know where "D" and the other lost veterans are hiding?

@forum - the other types of Gunships would simply lay waste to Kismaayu and are entirely unsuited for the sort of action planned for Chai Town. On Call and in the Open and low population grounds which is more their scene. MD500 is one monstrously efficient platform, joo!

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Wed Sep 19 2012, 11:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Sep 19 2012, 11:03

Risasi wrote:I can see crane had a field day at the blog Hahahhah!!!! Don’t worry guys crane is a territorial beast he means no harm just wants to secure the environment. we are one big EAC family equal to none.

Not a field day bulleti. Its about anybody who starts his posting "@ crane" becomes my personal vendetta and I hold the right to have the last word in that conversation be rest assured. newbie’s will do things by the order of what we have been doing. we will discuses matter bearing in mind the sensitivity and the mutual respect to others. We will divulge our discussion based on the topics of that page of forum.

Yes we have our moment of fun to treasure and share like O.N/ Risasi talking about their tusker beers, Spartan about the nice choir service he had over the weekend, the difference is they don’t post it in disdain to others. A newbie who refuse to remove a vid clip that shows a dead solider when the clip is on standby and in fact is told to replace it with a link shall and would not be tolerated. By Gawd when he is prompted further he says it his right and just to let you know he had ugali nyama choma till I belch and funny enough they was a tooth for cleaning his dental formula: ! that will makes my blood boil til the second coming of the messiah . and no its not because the person on the other end of the wrangle is my fellow but it’s a matter of principal. I would standup for anyone as along as he is on the right path. That’s the truth man can you handle it?

Quote from the former Pakistan President, President Mushrif in his nuclear ambition:
You don,t earn respect by being weak but its rather by being strong.

It is by my intellect power and I being strong headed that has brought this blog on the right track and devoids circular deviation time and time immemorial.

Spartan ,Aggresior1 your new toys;
Iconic Avis Armored Mamba Hulls
http://www.afv-news.com/2012/08/iconic-armoured-mamba-hulls-to-be-made-by-mtl-group/

Springbuck6 coming to field nearby you:
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Wed Sep 19 2012, 11:31

@flying crane now that you mentioned ; Anybody who starts his posting"@ crane " becomes my personal vendetta and I hold the right to have the last word in that conversation be rest assured. Reminds me of my grand mother who taught us not to mention a snake in our night convesation otherwise it would appear. So to go around it if we need to mention it, in our stories we use to call it Mr.S. inlight to that in order not to become cranes personal vendetta we shall call him the F_CK guy. F for flying and CK for crane. No offensive intended.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Sep 19 2012, 11:43

Balozi wrote:@flying crane now that you mentioned ; Anybody who starts his posting"@ crane " becomes my personal vendetta and I hold the right to have the last word in that conversation be rest assured. Reminds me of my grand mother who taught us not to mention a snake in our night convesation otherwise it would appear. So to go around it if we need to mention it, in our stories we use to call it Mr.S. inlight to that in order not to become cranes personal vendetta we shall call him the F_CK guy. F for flying and CK for crane. No offensive intended.Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You got me on that one silly kid.Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Go and have you lunch break and don,t forget a toothpick. I am breaking off for duty hope you guys will not have killed each other by the time I come back.
Cheers
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Wed Sep 19 2012, 11:52

@crane Kudos its nice to see that your brigades have adopted the DFM (Design for Manufacture). Our Puma M26-15 OTT program was conceived with those spec in mind. Vehicles tailored for the consumer i.e DFM. It included Tata 715TC chaises, a 5.7 liter cumin engine and the MRAP hull.

In light of that another OTT product will be arriving soon. The Samil 20 Hunter 4x4
http://worldwide-defence.blogspot.com/2012/01/samil-20-hunter-4x4-lav-ott.html

(most likely with the same chaises and engine for the K.E types ) a roll of vehicles to substitute the open land cruise for the SF. It looks necked and tasteless in the above pictures but once its furnished this is the concept it will be use for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42xkC6PdE0A&feature=related
the jackal principle for SF force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oH6WEQcFvU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

@O.N now that you mentioned where is D, and the lost veterans
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19 2012, 17:41

ole Nkarei wrote: Btw - your twin Mekatilili followed your exit but preceded your return. Curious?

Don't give up, do you? Allow me to reiterate, for the record:
Vitruvian and Mekatilili are 2 DISTINCT entities, regardless of any similarities vis-à-vis philosophy, writing style, whatnot. There are 6.something billion humans and 40-something million Kenyans. Surely, it is not that difficult to find 2 like-minded individuals, on the same forum, no less.
In any case, what would be the point? We have not been complementing each other's posts.
And with THAT desk job, Tom, I'm sure you have the means to verify.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 19 2012, 17:52

Olekoima wrote:
Vitruvian wrote:How far the forum's intellect has veered from that original noble quest when the few (the happy few, the band of brothers Very Happy ) drifted here from the Chronicle after giving the breath of life to Nipate. Kudos to ole Nkarei, Jasiri, Risasi, Olekoima, Spartan for sticking through thick and thin. The likes of SPIDERman, Mwaura, "D," Mugwiira, yours truly, even Areba seem to have lost the stomach for it.

Welcome back Vitruvian.

Big Brother is watching! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next