THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 14 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  africaken Wed Sep 24 2014, 15:55

MWAURA wrote:
africaken wrote:are you that ignut like MWAURA !
What's wrong exactly? I know I didn't pee in your cornflakes!

Last edited by africaken on Thu Sep 25 2014, 13:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Wed Sep 24 2014, 16:54

proud kenyan wrote:
africaken wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:
africaken wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:
deconstructor wrote:According to this article KDF is set to receive the ISR version of the Cessna 208B

http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/bird-dogs-to-africa-027244/
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 14 1599501
uncle sam to the rescue ,what happened to @ risasi  y-12  ISR upgrade rumour scratch
 you didn,t like it
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
hahahaha nice one! Lakini Single engine tena babaa, what's not happening? The article says one van so i take it its either for evaluation purposes or ya kunyamazisha someone in Washington kumuonyesha we are still good. 1 van doesn't make much difference.
as the article said washington is giving us and other african countries one each and now we going to be having 2 ISR platforms,the issue here is not adequacy but are we utilizing them! remember mpeketoni 
KDF has shown lack to utilize what it has and even ability to buy what it needs.sorry to say this but this is deadbeatKDF
note that the americans giving kenya an ISR platform does not necessarily mean that the Very Happy Very Happy y have seen that kenyans really need it, the arms side is a business, if a certain platform is seen to be favoured, a competitor comes along and does their best to sway the mind in their directions. in this case, i feel the americans felt that if they offered their platform, it would be enough to turn heads away from the israeli system.
imethinks the israeli system is being looked into because of ability to intergrate with the rumoured chariots coming in soon in a battlefield situation. remember the intergration of various systems in combat is the difference between smacking or touching an enemy
are you that ignut like MWAURA ! the first converted ISR platform was full funded by the british why did we not reciprocate with a couple of our ISR platform! what did you expect for them(USA)to give us a foreign platform with foreign sensor pods!.Israel has being provided with america  foreign military financing  in form of  american made weapons by Americans thus generating jobs in U.S.A ,for how long have we saying that we need a surveillance aircraft (the first kibaki presidential term ) and what did do,stop peddling rumours
I also believe we need an ISR platform,even gave a thought on why the brass might be taking a look at the israeli stuff. If the americans were that generous,why not come in and say...hey,ugandans went with ivan,why dont we give you some facility to get the eagles,even in uncle sam's preferred configuration,if you want it as such?
I repeat,the arms race currently being undertaken is a business..you need an ISR platform,we have one. I speculated that maybe the israeli system/offer was better than uncle sam's system, and could interact with other systems in a battle field without need for further reconfiguration of the elements.
So before of accusing me of being 'ignut' look at the situation from a neutral perspective. American is not always the way to go, there is also chinese, russian, indian, south african,serbian,british,french,italian, etc. As long as one can intergrate the systems when needed. 
Arming a military is an expensive affair,hence purchases are based on need to purchase and how they fit into the mode of operation of a military outfit  Very Happy
you want me to leave,i am gone

Last edited by africaken on Wed Sep 24 2014, 19:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Wed Sep 24 2014, 18:20

africaken wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
africaken wrote:are you that ignut like MWAURA !
What's wrong exactly? I know I didn't pee in your cornflakes!
because you of your boring conspiracy theories even in militaryphotos.net ,you cant be a doctor and tell a patient she/he has being bewitched.be serious ,you remind me of that guy in east africa newspaper T.V advertisement
Little nigga,aka cylon its time to hear the truth! I'm not the only one who believes in so called conspiracy theory. Here on EAU and even serious people in Kenya know smth was seriously amiss during the whole Westgate thing.

A 2 minute net search finds this:

wiki wrote:The Westfield Group is an Australian shopping centre group undertaking ownership, development, design, construction, funds/asset management, property management, leasing, and marketing activities. The multinational company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and has interests in and operates one of the world's largest shopping centre portfolios

The founder is Frank Lowy. The same guy
wiki wrote:In[8] July 2001, Westfield paid US$127 million for a 99-year lease on the retail area beneath the New York World Trade Center.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westfield_Group

Also from wiki after another 5 minutes:

wiki wrote:Westfield seems to have a considerable talent for attracting terrorist attacks, gaining profit from insurance companies. Some facts:
11 September 2003: New York, the WTC complex buildings 1, 2, and 7 along with Westfield Hotel were ruined in the 9/11 attacks, and consequently about $5.4 billion went into the pockets of Lowy and Silverstein.
21 September 2005: Westfield Mall in Perth, Australia, bomb threat.
17 May 2006: Westfield in Woden, Australia, bomb threat.
21 July 2007: Court house adjacent Westfield Centre Derby, England, bomb threat, which caused evacuation of Westfield premises.
01 March 2008: Westfield Old Orchard Mall, Skokie, Illinois, bomb threat.
20 April 2009: Westfield Hotel Annapolis, bomb threat.
20 September 2008: Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, bombing.
17 July 2008: Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, bombing.
source: Article by Montea Cristo : Freelance Journalist taken from presstv.com — Preceding unsigned comment added by Steliosb (talk • contribs) 11:52, 6 August 2012 (UTC)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Westfield_Group

My 10 mns googling has convinced me even more-Frank was involved in the WTC and wins huge. He later buys into the Marriott group 2 hotels of which are destroyed by terrorists:obviously he gets the insurance payout. The same guys builds a mall in Nairobi which collapses due to 'burning mattress' and you believe that shiot??
I strongly advise you and anyone else to do their research-I'm actually amazed its not even hidden! Btw,just so you know I don't trust everything on the net I asked my neighbour,ex Town clerk about this dude and he knows him from when they built the mall in 2006-he's the same one.
You're still young-those who never learn are those who think they know!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Sep 24 2014, 18:49

stop all discussion now!!! africaken should submit an apology for name calling. such type of behavior led to the loss of influential and charismatic speakers like O.N. and a downward spiral in conversation in this blog.

therefore lets nub this bud.

calling the admin please avail yourself for this arbitration.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Wed Sep 24 2014, 19:13

Flying Crane wrote:stop all discussion now!!! africaken should submit an apology for name calling. such type of behavior led to the loss of influential and charismatic speakers like O.N. and a downward spiral in conversation in this blog.

you want me to leave , i am gone continue with your discussions

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Sep 24 2014, 19:29

africaken wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:stop all discussion now!!! africaken should submit an apology for name calling. such type of behavior led to the loss of influential and charismatic speakers like O.N. and a downward spiral in conversation in this blog.

you want me to leave , i am gone continue with your discussions
 sob sob sob !!! good riddance dysfunctional reptile
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Sep 26 2014, 11:25

blog self trimming continues eeeh
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Sep 26 2014, 11:46

jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:
deconstructor wrote:According to this article KDF is set to receive the ISR version of the Cessna 208B

uncle sam to the rescue ,what happened to @ risasi  y-12  ISR upgrade rumour scratch
 you didn,t like it
hahahaha nice one! Lakini Single engine tena babaa, what's not happening? The article says one van so i take it its either for evaluation purposes or ya kunyamazisha someone in Washington kumuonyesha we are still good. 1 van doesn't make much difference.

jas + many , by now you know  how this things go when dealing with the yankees ... this will be part of a US AID in the fight against terror. we all know Uncle Sam by now "Buy XYZ and then i will give you free training in XYZ Plus support infrastructure shared Intel. on the war  against terror. "  so in such deals you can,t dictate to the financier, i prefer a global hawk  instead.

a wise man once said: beauty fades but knowledge last forever. we all know that the Air warfare training modules, art and skills + knowledge  we have in our achievers that came in via the F-5-US programs + Jordan  can now propeller our AF into running Eastern Birds without losing the same outlook, abilities and potentials ,  have the skills  and the art is now ours. sawa.
spilled the beans ?? made some guys go red face?? yap, but that's how we deal with Uncle sam and Johny post cold war era days. a good example is the ranger Sp battalions. we didn,t just  buy special weapons give them to a bunch of strong ugly looking men and call them special forces or  bring in ex US Special Forces instructors to teach our buddies at Gilgil.  we needed the precise training manuals and modules and a strong foundation for the future of the forces , thereafter........ Cool  sawa

beauty fades but knowledge last forever.

NB
for value training always go to them (west) training  in their schools under their instructors, manuals and modules , what is  usually brought to africa i.e done in African soil by western forces to African armies ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIQx66m3Rc  ) is done by trainee instructors who are on their way up and it lack the required training modules and infrastructure its more or less the basic of the subject . sawa

just to jog your memory back in 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjq5HzXwCGk
http://www.arng.army.mil/News/Pages/KenyanArmySoldiersObserveWTU%27sPre-RangerCourse.aspx

which lead to a  full functioning school
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJcslIG2lVE
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Sep 28 2014, 18:40

Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

jas + many , by now you know  how this things go when dealing with the yankees ... this will be part of a US AID in the fight against terror. we all know Uncle Sam by now "Buy XYZ and then i will give you free training in XYZ Plus support infrastructure shared Intel. on the war  against terror. "  so in such deals you can,t dictate to the financier, i prefer a global hawk  instead.

a wise man once said: beauty fades but knowledge last forever. we all know that the Air warfare training modules, art and skills + knowledge  we have in our achievers that came in via the F-5-US programs + Jordan  can now propeller our AF into running Eastern Birds without losing the same outlook, abilities and potentials ,  have the skills  and the art is now ours. sawa.
spilled the beans ?? made some guys go red face?? yap, but that's how we deal with Uncle sam and Johny post cold war era days. a good example is the ranger Sp battalions. we didn,t just  buy special weapons give them to a bunch of strong ugly looking men and call them special forces or  bring in ex US Special Forces instructors to teach our buddies at Gilgil.  we needed the precise training manuals and modules and a strong foundation for the future of the forces , thereafter........ Cool  sawa

NB
for value training always go to them (west) training  in their schools under their instructors, manuals and modules , what is  usually brought to africa i.e done in African soil by western forces to African armies ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIQx66m3Rc  ) is done by trainee instructors who are on their way up and it lack the required training modules and infrastructure its more or less the basic of the subject . sawa

http://www.arng.army.mil/News/Pages/KenyanArmySoldiersObserveWTU%27sPre-RangerCourse.aspx

AHA! I knew it, these guys werent going for tourism in Siberia. All i can say is  'Congratulations'. Its time the Kid stepped out of big brother's shadow.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Sep 29 2014, 10:46

jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

AHA! I knew it, these guys werent going for tourism in Siberia. All i can say is  'Congratulations'. Its time the Kid stepped out of big brother's shadow.

hahaha you took it out  of contexts man. what i meant is that we are in the infant stages of forming a tactical recce wing. and why not liaison with the best during those tender days.

interesting news I.S.I.S captured several Abrams M1A1 MBT tanks. now its the Western AF,s  against one of the best Manufactured Amour lets see how it will turn out.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Sep 29 2014, 17:33

Sawa sawa, still not convinced though. Tigers have been in service for almost 36 years, yani by now their 'retire by' date is well past. I do not believe we will get to the next election without a new fighter coming in.

Hehehe i have been itching to see how the hellfire performs against  'classified armour composition'. I bet Ivan and the Woo family are very interested in this particular contest.

Last edited by jasiri on Mon Sep 29 2014, 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Porojo zaidi)
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Sep 30 2014, 11:52

jasiri wrote:Sawa sawa, still not convinced though. Tigers have been in service for almost 36 years, yani by now their 'retire by' date is well past. I do not believe we will get to the next election without a new fighter coming in.

Hehehe i have been itching to see how the hellfire performs against  'classified armour composition'. I bet Ivan and the Woo family are very interested in this particular contest.
So where are the new birds? we have been talking about them since 2008. What is taking them this long? Uganda came up somewhere in 2011, mumbled something and then went a head to actually get their birds in 2012. Serious people indeed. For how long are our generals going to toy with the idea? Nkt!
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01 2014, 22:36

Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

hahaha you took it out  of contexts man. what i meant is that we are in the infant stages of forming a tactical recce wing. and why not liaison with the best during those tender days.

interesting news I.S.I.S captured several Abrams M1A1 MBT tanks. now its the Western AF,s  against one of the best Manufactured Amour lets see how it will turn out.

Risasi I was surprised to see the M1A1 been taken out by a couple of rpgs fired by isis fighters. 36.40

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Oct 02 2014, 15:55

deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

Risasi I was surprised to see the M1A1 been taken out by a couple of rpgs fired by isis fighters. 36.40

it was not taken out ,most of this rpg strikes will always have this explosions that doesnt mean the turret has being breached.a seriously damaged tank will have weapons storage ammo cook off .a rpg 7 with its unitary warhead can't penetrate any chobham armour. a TOW with its tandem warhead missile now thats a serious ATGM especially when it hit less armour part like the sides or rear.

this one i can't tell which type of ATGM was used ,but you can basically see what happens when your armour is breached catastrophically 

Last edited by africaken on Thu Oct 02 2014, 16:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Oct 02 2014, 17:19

Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

a top attack by a maverick,GBU-12 , SDM ,AASM, brimstone or GBU-38 will total destroy any tank on this earth,just as a 200 kg I.E.D detonated under a tank (most tanks turret  have thin armour )

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 02 2014, 22:28

africaken wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

it was not taken out ,most of this rpg strikes will always have this explosions that doesnt mean the turret has being breached.a seriously damaged tank will have weapons storage ammo cook off .a rpg 7 with its unitary warhead can't penetrate any chobham armour. a TOW with its tandem warhead missile now thats a serious ATGM especially when it hit less armour part like the sides or rear.

this one i can't tell which type of ATGM was used ,but you can basically see what happens when your armour is breached catastrophically 
I agree brother, the M1A1 crew probably survived. I don't know how much of this war you have seen, but have you gotten a chance to see the videos of the Chechenfsa fighters those guys are in a league of their own. They are really good. Ill PM you a link.

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Fri Oct 03 2014, 12:19

deconstructor wrote:
africaken wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:
africaken wrote:

you didn,t like it

NB

I agree brother, the M1A1 crew probably survived. I don't know how much of this war you have seen, but have you gotten a chance to see the videos of the Chechenfsa fighters those guys are in a league of their own. They are really good. Ill PM you a link.
bro i am not underestimating them ,i have seen a couple of their videos e.g see how they use their artillery  direct fire which is seriously accurate than using it indirectly,their suicidal anti-tank squad which are working in tandem with their armour and their suicide bomber in VBIED .Such a complex attack and highly effective.@deconstructor i have never see such close combat where you can even see the Iraqis fleeing   

the iraqs are making the same mistakes as the syria army ,using armour with out troop support.those tanks were easily disable by a team of ISIS who got closer destroying the engine or track ,after that you wait for the crew to surrender and execute them.i think when the engine is destroyed smoke inside the turret force the crew to vacate.

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Fri Oct 03 2014, 16:22

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

what are you still doing here Africaken?
why are still bloggers engaging in discussions with This fellow?
deconstructor and africaken  we all know  you are one and the same fellow so quiet those mind games.
if you can,t apologies as i told you take a hike. You're very beautiful, no doubt about that but I'll still rate you a monkey so move your retarded ass some where else or go find some bananas to eat. the blog was much more mature in decent conversations with out you around.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Fri Oct 03 2014, 18:40

Flying Crane wrote:WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

deconstructor and africaken  we all know  you are one and the same fellow so quiet those mind games.
if you can,t apologies as i told you take a hike. You're very beautiful, no doubt about that but I'll still rate you a monkey so move your retarded ass some where else or go find some bananas to eat. the blog was much more mature in decent conversations with out you around.
if you have the authority to remove me do so (frogs dont bother me)what input do you contribute here! stop bitching to me and find someone else for your domestic issues.

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04 2014, 03:36

Watch it crane, am not going to play games with you boy. If you want to drag the blog to the gutter keep it up, I will take you there. Ive been patient with you so far. Leave Africaken alone, first and last warning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 04 2014, 14:15

africaken wrote:

if you have the authority to remove me do so (frogs dont bother me)what input do you contribute here! stop bitching to me and find someone else for your domestic issues.

deconstructor wrote:

Watch it crane, am not going to play games with you boy. If you want to drag the blog to the gutter keep it up, I will take you there. Ive been patient with you so far. Leave Africaken alone, first and last warning.

listen here one and the same shadow, if your mama never taught you the etiquettes of life , then its high time i should pinch your ear. you personally decide to disassociate with the blog rather than to issue an apology for you wreck-less comments, so do som take a walk , its that simple, shooo Mr pussy cat go. you have been causing more disharmony then good.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04 2014, 15:58

Flying Crane wrote:
africaken wrote:

deconstructor wrote:

listen here one and the same shadow, if your mama never taught you the etiquettes of life , then its high time i should pinch your ear. you personally decide to disassociate with the blog rather than to issue an apology for you wreck-less comments, so do som take a walk , its that simple, shooo Mr pussy cat go. you have been causing more disharmony then good.
All your doing is showing everyone how much of an idiot you are, even the administrator is ignoring you. You are a really pathetic person. Does being mean and rude to other people make you feel better. You must live a very sad life am sure no one likes you and you probably have no friends. I feel very sorry for you

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Sat Oct 04 2014, 16:34

Flying Crane wrote:
africaken wrote:

Infantile, at best. 

Carry on gentlemen.
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 14 Empty Re:Kenya Defence Forces

Post  proud kenyan Sat Oct 04 2014, 18:47

@ africaken,deconstructor,mekatilili,flying crane,
All that is asked for is tolerance,understanding,patience in a blog. All this started when africaken decided that since what i had stated wasnt what he expected, he had to do what he felt was right by him despite this being a forum for sharing and taking abroad what someone else. The last time this happened, ON decided that maybe an oversite role is what is needed of him. Such behaviour deprived the blog of crucial input,especially in military thinking of what led to africaken's backlash.
Instead of firing shots why dont we respect the fact that everyone has a gun, and call a truce. After all,we are here to learn more and share on where our country and the region should be going foward.
Agree to disagree,and call a truce. Depart your trenches ASAP,grab some alcohol and enjoy yourselves going foward!

Last edited by proud kenyan on Sat Oct 04 2014, 18:49; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Sat Oct 04 2014, 19:59

proud kenyan wrote:@ africaken,deconstructor,mekatilili,flying crane,
All that is asked for is tolerance,understanding,patience in a blog. All this started when africaken decided that since what i had stated wasnt what he expected, he had to do what he felt was right by him despite this being a forum for sharing and taking abroad what someone else. The last time this happened, ON decided that maybe an oversite role is what is needed of him. Such behaviour deprived the blog of crucial input,especially in military thinking of what led to africaken's backlash.
Instead of firing shots why dont we respect the fact that everyone has a gun, and call a truce. After all,we are here to learn more and share on where our country and the region should be going foward.
Agree to disagree,and call a truce. Depart your trenches ASAP,grab some alcohol and enjoy yourselves going foward!
to make flying crane happy i will delete my account ,by the way @Mr macho flying crane i am not deconstructor .if you want to know the real me i am maumau @ militaryphotos.net ,i dont need your recognition.i am already a legend

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 04 2014, 20:03

proud kenyan wrote:@ africaken,deconstructor,mekatilili,flying crane,

fairly and squarely said.

to jog my memo back to the time when one idiot personally infringed on ON which  lead to his exit, we all sort for self regulations and if one dosn,t do so we call in for opinion poll via the admin to root him out rather than loss the tempo of the blog. and if memory serve me right that idiot was non other than you  Mekatilili.

Last edited by Flying Crane on Sat Oct 04 2014, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 04 2014, 20:08

image how this blog would have been today if i hadnt stop afrcaken aka deconstructor aka cyclon or any other foolish Handle you go by. this reptile would have been hauling insult all over.
so i humbly told this fool to exercise some maturity and apologies for calling names at mwaura or take your long desired hike. if not  i will exercise my right as a blogger ask for opion polls on you and vote you out of the blog in a mature and democratic way.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Oct 04 2014, 21:55

[size=35]ok boys, you all have massive cocks, personaly im amazed at their sizes. Now with the dick contests behind us can we move on. In other news, keep this raucus going and the market will be left to the madmen.[/size]
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Sat Oct 04 2014, 23:30

jasiri wrote:[size=37]ok boys, you all have massive cocks, personaly im amazed at their sizes. Now with the dick contests behind us can we move on. In other news, keep this raucus going and the market will be left to the madmen.[/size]
Flyboy,how deep are the trenches in sector 2 aka sector KDF

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 05 2014, 03:08

Africaken,Mekatilili and everyone watching on the sidelines please feel free to post anything and at anytime, do not let a keyboard commando like crane intimidate you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next