THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 15 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  mekatilili Sun Oct 05 2014, 12:09

Flying Crane wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:@ africaken,deconstructor,mekatilili,flying crane,
All that is asked for is tolerance,understanding,patience in a blog. All this started when africaken decided that since what i had stated wasnt what he expected, he had to do what he felt was right by him despite this being a forum for sharing and taking abroad what someone else. The last time this happened, ON decided that maybe an oversite role is what is needed of him. Such behaviour deprived the blog of crucial input,especially in military thinking of what led to africaken's backlash.
Instead of firing shots why dont we respect the fact that everyone has a gun, and call a truce. After all,we are here to learn more and share on where our country and the region should be going foward.
Agree to disagree,and call a truce. Depart your trenches ASAP,grab some alcohol and enjoy yourselves going foward!

fairly and squarely said.

to jog my memo back to the time when one idiot personally infringed on ON which  lead to his exit, we all sort for self regulations and if one dosn,t do so we call in for opinion poll via the admin to root him out rather than loss the tempo of the blog. and if memory serve me right that idiot was non other than you  Mekatilili.

Guilty as charged. 

Oh flying Crane, you are very cute. Do not cry for ON & do not romanticize his days on this forum (it is not a blog). Look up in the sky, he is watching down on you! Very Happy

Get back to essence of this forum and stop the name calling buddy.
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sun Oct 05 2014, 20:34

mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
All that is asked for is tolerance,understanding,patience in a blog. All this started when africaken decided that since what i had stated wasnt what he expected, he had to do what he felt was right by him despite this being a forum for sharing and taking abroad what someone else. The last time this happened, ON decided that maybe an oversite role is what is needed of him. Such behaviour deprived the blog of crucial input,especially in military thinking of what led to africaken's backlash.
Instead of firing shots why dont we respect the fact that everyone has a gun, and call a truce. After all,we are here to learn more and share on where our country and the region should be going foward.
Agree to disagree,and call a truce. Depart your trenches ASAP,grab some alcohol and enjoy yourselves going foward!

to jog my memo back to the time when one idiot personally infringed on ON which  lead to his exit, we all sort for self regulations and if one dosn,t do so we call in for opinion poll via the admin to root him out rather than loss the tempo of the blog. and if memory serve me right that idiot was non other than you  Mekatilili.

Guilty as charged. 

Oh flying Crane, you are very cute. Do not cry for ON & do not romanticize his days on this forum (it is not a blog). Look up in the sky, he is watching down on you! Very Happy

heehhe rib cracker good day ..... Very Happy
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:29

mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Actually,mek if you had any decency you'd be sorry for making the most valued contributor with real life field experience leave all thanks to your petty Kenyan woman's ujuaji!
What have you contributed since he left? Heck,even before!? All I see are pretentious lectures to those you assume are beneath you-btw,even if you had 7 lifetimes of 300 years each to learn what ON knows he'd still forgot more than you ever know!!

fc wrote:deconstructor and africaken  we all know  you are one and the same fellow so quiet those mind games.

I'd rather avoid these exchanges but cylon is africaken-I'm certain.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:11

bad mouth aside , cyclon we are fed up of your chameleonized ways.

lets share some tactical discussion on OLN , what about the 2 new Mbt seen transported from Mombasa, supposedly Merkava ???
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09 2014, 02:14

MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Actually,mek if you had any decency you'd be sorry for making the most valued contributor with real life field experience leave all thanks to your petty Kenyan woman's ujuaji!
What have you contributed since he left? Heck,even before!? All I see are pretentious lectures to those you assume are beneath you-btw,even if you had 7 lifetimes of 300 years each to learn what ON knows he'd still forgot more than you ever know!!

fc wrote:deconstructor and africaken  we all know  you are one and the same fellow so quiet those mind games.

Sisal Makonge wrote:bad mouth aside , cyclon we are fed up of your chameleonized ways.

lets share some tactical discussion on OLN , what about the 2 new Mbt seen transported from Mombasa, supposedly Merkava ???

Mwaura, Sisal Makonge, everyone how about we all try and move on; and from hereon can we all try and maintain professionalism, accept others opinions, disagree respectfully, and keep discussions on topic.

We are resetting the blog, forgetting past slights. Am sure Africaken will be back.

I am going to post a Rules and Regulations of the blog on the Regional thread please feel free to add or remove to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Oct 09 2014, 12:20

kenyan defence force in the  nairobi international trade show ,nice to see KDF engaging in community relation buildup with the wider kenyan society.we need to see the common kenyan viewing KDF with a sense of pride and patriotism than mystery.any video footage of the KDF stand in NITS ?

http://www.mod.go.ke/?p=3579

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 15 Empty Jubaland, AU troops advancing on Jilib after deadly battle

Post  africaken Thu Oct 09 2014, 13:23

found this article new its seems @risasi are busy,hope the best and victory for our troops 

Jubaland forces along with African Union peacekeepers have overrun Al Shabaab defence lines in Mugaanbow, Bangeenni and Baar Sanguuni areas in Lower Jubba region of southern Somalia enroute to the agriculture-rich town of Jilib on Wednesday morning according to officials, Garowe Online reports. Adan Gojar-Jubaland forces commander-who spoke to GO by telephone has confirmed that the allied forces are advancing towards Kabsuma, 90 km north of southern port city of Kismayo and Jilib. Local reports say, Kenyan fighter jets also pummeled Al Shabaab positions during the pre-planned military offensive. Casualty figures have yet to be revealed to the media. Though Al Qaeda linked Al Shabaab group severed Jilib telecommunication lines, Jubaland and AMISOM forces headed to Jana Abdale as the operation continues to gain visible momentum for the third day. US airstrike claimed at killed Al Shabaab Chief Ahmed Abdi Godane near coastal town of Barawe in early September. Ever since, Al Shabaab opted for unprecedented pullouts. http://www.garoweonline.com/page/show/post/549/somalia-jubaland-au-troops-advancing-on-jilib-after-deadly-battle

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Oct 09 2014, 13:24

africaken wrote:found this article new its seems @risasi are busy,hope the best and victory for our troops 

Jubaland forces along with African Union peacekeepers have overrun Al Shabaab defence lines in Mugaanbow, Bangeenni and Baar Sanguuni areas in Lower Jubba region of southern Somalia enroute to the agriculture-rich town of Jilib on Wednesday morning according to officials, Garowe Online reports. Adan Gojar-Jubaland forces commander-who spoke to GO by telephone has confirmed that the allied forces are advancing towards Kabsuma, 90 km north of southern port city of Kismayo and Jilib. Local reports say, Kenyan fighter jets also pummeled Al Shabaab positions during the pre-planned military offensive. Casualty figures have yet to be revealed to the media. Though Al Qaeda linked Al Shabaab group severed Jilib telecommunication lines, Jubaland and AMISOM forces headed to Jana Abdale as the operation continues to gain visible momentum for the third day. US airstrike claimed at killed Al Shabaab Chief Ahmed Abdi Godane near coastal town of Barawe in early September. Ever since, Al Shabaab opted for unprecedented pullouts. http://www.garoweonline.com/page/show/post/549/somalia-jubaland-au-troops-advancing-on-jilib-after-deadly-battle
Interviweing Brig Dick at Barawe

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Oct 09 2014, 20:31

deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Sisal Makonge wrote:bad mouth aside , cyclon we are fed up of your chameleonized ways.

Mwaura, Sisal Makonge, everyone how about we all try and move on; and from hereon can we all try and maintain professionalism, accept others opinions, disagree respectfully, and keep discussions on topic.

We are resetting the blog, forgetting past slights. Am sure Africaken will be back.

I am going to post a Rules and Regulations of the blog on the Regional thread please feel free to add or remove to it.

dare anyone answer this dimwit.......who gave you the mandate to formulate rules and regulations in this forum??
 i am giving you an ultimatum.
mark my word and read it aloud:
By the end of this week if you haven't filed a written apology to Mr Mwaura, i will ask the admin. for an opinion poll on whether your behavior warrants you to be a member or not of this forum.

period....hands off everybody.

i will make you a living example no this forum for today and many days to come.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10 2014, 03:59

Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

dare anyone answer this dimwit.......who gave you the mandate to formulate rules and regulations in this forum??
By the end of this week if you haven't filed a written apology to Mr Mwaura, i will ask the admin. for an opinion poll on whether your behavior warrants you to be a member or not of this forum.

The bad thing about making a threat is that you look like a fool when you cant follow through. I am not Africaken. Leave him alone.

crane, you are causing a lot of disharmony here. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to move on to somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Fri Oct 10 2014, 12:19

Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

whats beef ,do you really know whats beef is ?

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Fri Oct 10 2014, 19:09

africaken wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Let me consider and return-we seriously need mutual respect,the lack of which reduced the quality in here. GUYS,TMRO IS A KDF DOCUMENTARY ON CITIZEN AT 2! DON'T MISS IT!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Fri Oct 10 2014, 19:30

deconstructor wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

i will make you a living example on this forum for today and many days to come.

The bad thing about making a threat is that you look like a fool when you cant follow through. I am not Africaken. Leave him alone.

crane, you are causing a lot of disharmony here. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to move on to somewhere else.

initially i wasn,t sure if you were one and the some africaken but your behavior lately has betrayed you all.

africaken wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

i will make you a living example on this forum for today and many days to come.

Tell me… Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted? anyway keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent, like on the 30th of February.
as for now i have sent a petition to the admin  for an opinion poll on you.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11 2014, 04:12

Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Its the end of the week and here I am. NO apology. I am tired of you and will be on hiatus from here.

Last edited by deconstructor on Sat Oct 11 2014, 06:06; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 11 2014, 04:42

deconstructor wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Its the end of the week and here I am. NO apology. Like I said, you are a fool. Whatever you were trying has failed. You only succeed at being a successful failure. I am tired of you and will be on hiatus from here.

heheeh continue to prove your double identity it was Africaken who was supposed to apologize not you.. Very Happy 
confusing  your handles???? heeehhe thats what  i was wait for in  the midist of the back and forward.

Oh my God somewhere in africa a village is missing its fool
Very Happy
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sat Oct 11 2014, 08:40

Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Its the end of the week and here I am. NO apology. Like I said, you are a fool. Whatever you were trying has failed. You only succeed at being a successful failure. I am tired of you and will be on hiatus from here.

heheeh continue to prove your double identity it was Africaken who was supposed to apologize not you.. Very Happy 
confusing  your handles???? heeehhe thats what  i was wait for in  the midist of the back and forward.

Very Happy

HAHAHAHA! It was bound to happen. Its only when you mentioned it that I thought and saw you have a point;the constant convos between the 2 on the same topics at the same time-it was so obvious!
Action should be taken-cylon,africaken,decon was told repeatedly-IDK what it is with some dudes and the net. They feel the need to lay all their shit on forums like this instead of fb and twitter or the myriad other cyber idler playgrounds:we can't have that here!
I support whatever action taken. Don't miss the KDF documentary on Citizen today at 1400!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Sat Oct 11 2014, 09:48

MWAURA
Don't miss the KDF documentary on Citizen today at 1400!

This documentary was on several stations & was quite good in demystifying the military

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo2bxg7fFlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNY_QfhGZxc
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 15 Empty Flying Crane

Post  Sierra Kilo Sat Oct 11 2014, 13:50

For the record, i applaud your efforts to sanitize the forum, it is high time forummers agreed to respect one another's opinion as laid on the topics at hand.
This Boot Camp needs the services of an RSM and you are one.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 11 2014, 18:37

thanks folks my specialty lays in flashing out imposters in our defense forces. this is my cup of tea Hehehehhe aahhh a day at the office i say.

PS
i will always stand for  anyone who is being bullied and against anyone who aim to  tarnish the atmosphere of the forum...

back  to the matter on hand i feel its indecent to hold two handle in-order to playing bad cop, good cop , back up support buddy . inorder to enforce a view upon others. i have PM the Admin for a opinion poll on this fool . please come out in plenty to cast your polls. i want it to be the first unprecedented move in this forum.

THE IMPEACHMENT.
if i were you deco,africaken,cyclon i would walk away with my pride rather than face humiliation and defeat. but again Brains aren’t everything. In fact in your case they’re nothing.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11 2014, 18:40

MWAURA wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Very Happy

HAHAHAHA! It was bound to happen. Its only when you mentioned it that I thought and saw you have a point;the constant convos between the 2 on the same topics at the same time-it was so obvious!
Action should be taken-cylon,africaken,decon was told repeatedly-IDK what it is with some dudes and the net. They feel the need to lay all their shit on forums like this instead of fb and twitter or the myriad other cyber idler playgrounds:we can't have that here!
I support whatever action taken. Don't miss the KDF documentary on Citizen today at 1400!
crane you and you boyfriend mwaura have really impressed me. I have never seen such a display of ignorance and childishness. You are one of a kind

Last edited by deconstructor on Sat Oct 11 2014, 19:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Oct 11 2014, 19:25

such silly comments will definitely seal the deal.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11 2014, 19:58

Flying Crane wrote:such silly comments will definitely seal the deal.
Admin told me he sent you a warning. He will also post rules and regulations of the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:25

@ crane
.lets maintain decency between you and De constructor.
. your petition for Africaken has been granted.

@blog
please kindly observe i am a neutral party and a mediator. such PM towards me will not be condoned
africaken wrote:
Admin wrote:this is summon to inform you a petition on your behavior toward fellow forummers has been registered by the handler flying crane .
have a nice day
i give a fuck about your  little  groupies,dont bother with your bitching about me am gone
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eastafrican.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11 2014, 20:37

Admin wrote:@ crane
.lets maintain decency between you and De constructor.
. your petition for Africaken has been granted.

@blog
please kindly observe i am a neutral party and a mediator. such PM towards me will not be condoned
africaken wrote:
Admin wrote:this is summon to inform you a petition on your behavior toward fellow forummers has been registered by the handler flying crane .
have a nice day
i give a fuck about your  little  groupies,dont bother with your bitching about me am gone
I did not have any petition for Africaken. Flyingcrane is the only problem

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 11 2014, 21:47

an opioin poll is being conducted at the link bellow

https://eastafrican.forumotion.com/t326-opinion-polls-on-africaken-conduct#11674

your participation will be confidential and highly respected.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://eastafrican.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Oct 12 2014, 09:10

There'r people from the first post they make you know they will be trouble. Over here we have a Magna Carta. Part of what it says is that when you join you give us a brief background of yourself and you expertise and attempt to know the background of other contributors before engaging. When you have a member for example, attempt to correct a tanker on armoured warfare when the closest you have been to any piece of armour is a govt vip limo passing you then we have a problem. Some contributors have wisely chosen to ignore the prescence of these gnats all together, and they have had peace. As a member who has been with you since the days of Chronicles, i move that for future benefitt if we have another provocateur running mad amongst us then we will all collectively ignore his posts. Its embarassing to see men of repute and experience haggling with the local 'genius' like market women.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sun Oct 12 2014, 11:35

deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
mekatilili wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

Guilty as charged. 

Very Happy

crane you and you boyfriend mwaura have really impressed me. I have never seen such a display of ignorance and childishness. You are one of a kind

What the actual fuck is this shit now!? Forumers,I hope you see why self regulation only works with normal human people! GTFOHWTBS!!  I was willing to ignore the 3 PMs your decon handle sent me but this is too much-GTFO!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Sun Oct 12 2014, 11:52

Decon if you are PM,ing forumers with insultive message be sure you be next. and if Africaken personally PM ed and abused the Admin they wasn,t even a need for an opinion poll, he should have been kicked out immediately.
in  my opinion the forum is better off with even if 5 member that mutually respect and agree to disagree rather than have 100 mad market women . i cast my vote.
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 15 Empty Respect each other guys.

Post  Ole Sidai Mon Oct 13 2014, 02:06

Gentlemen, what happened to the cultural respect and discipline that we Africans are known for? This sparring and name calling between members is an absolute disgrace. This being an important interface that is probably watched by more eyes than all contributing fingers put together, it is my humble request that we abide by the basic tenets of communication......respect, listening and reasoned contribution. We should not accept to be "niggers by name and deed". We can do better guys.

On other maneno. @Risasi, Jasiri,Mwaura and others privy to Merk4 rumor. Is it real, pending or imagined? I had a chance to ride in Leopard 3 and Merk4 in some Deustchland fields in early 2000. The Chui thing is a class plus Mercedes history is better. Well, that was in early 2000 plus the "host" may have inflated some info. So, how do the 2 toys match now and what are the prospects of any dusting in the Larisoro-Oldoinyo Sabuk play grounds? ONK please resurrect from your grave. If you can never resurrect, please pm me your tomb.
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Oct 13 2014, 08:57

Ole Sidai wrote:Gentlemen, what happened to the cultural respect and discipline that we Africans are known for? This sparring and name calling between members is an absolute disgrace. This being an important interface that is probably watched by more eyes than all contributing fingers put together, it is my humble request that we abide by the basic tenets of communication......respect, listening and reasoned contribution. We should not accept to be "niggers by name and deed". We can do better guys.

On other maneno. @Risasi, Jasiri,Mwaura and others privy to Merk4 rumor. Is it real, pending or imagined? I had a chance to ride in Leopard 3 and Merk4 in some Deustchland fields in early 2000. The Chui thing is a class plus Mercedes history is better. Well, that was in early 2000 plus the "host" may have inflated some info. So, how do the 2 toys match now and what are the prospects of any dusting in the Larisoro-Oldoinyo Sabuk play grounds? ONK please resurrect from your grave. If you can never resurrect, please pm me your tomb.
look at this way, 
1. Israel has trust issues, it can't even trust America.
2. Israel is developing a MK5 variant of the Merk
3. Egypt has close to 1000 Abrams tanks
4. Nature of terrorism has become so internationalised that without foreign partners in the spy game you are cooked. 

What does that point to?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next