THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+38
Mbaine
Kepler-Euler
UncleBoni
mekatilili
aggressor one
Fabrizio
mwepesi
mambotupu
tempest
vince
MWAURA
Kobooz
mJESHI mMOJA
Ole Sidai
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
mashaa
livefire
MOOZALENDO
timoh
Balozi
chui
areba
Al Bashir
SS Jamuhuri
Analyst
Batian
jasiri
kimiti
Sierra Kilo
Flying Crane
Spartan
mbs
Observer
countersniper
cylon
Risasi
Olekoima
mogen
42 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Kobooz Sat Jul 07 2012, 21:19

What kind of discussions were likely to have been held between tall thin one and shaky sheikhy one? am curious

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sat Jul 07 2012, 23:19

Analyst, thank you very much for the psychoanalysis, but as you vey well know, I have never had much regard for any of your analyses; neither your SIN copy-paste geopolitical variety nor now this new-found psychological flavor.

Vitruvian....

Well said...(clear cut but with a sting in the tail)

I share one of my own covert ops...'One day, i woke up to check my mail and found a very brief but 'TO THE POINT EMAIL'

It was from a very important emissary from one of the regions most rich man.....'He wanted my help through what you do not have much regard. In his suppositions, he insisted he had rummaged through the best including seasoned intelligence experts. I was not proud..rather worried...the record traffic and great recommendations i had got over the recent past...(pride comes before a fall)..for i subscribe to wisdom.

If Fabrizio, Risasi, and Crane say am foolish...(3-different minds in different locales...then something stands out as foolish about me!!)

We arranged a meeting in a 5-star. The most successful analysis i have ever done for myself was that very particular meeting (i was torn between calling it off for security reasons, i had provided too much military-intelligence, and political rationale ......was the intelligence system fixing me?...was Mungiki or politicians compromising me?)...

With 3-vehicles including my own...i managed to breach covertly the security and the cover of those 3-men including their chief. In my security detail i had 2-CPU officers armed , 2-officers unarmed but well trained in unarmed combat, and 2 members of the private security but well trained in unarmed and armed combat, and 3-watchers for inept activity!

I could not be compromised
I Keep wondering.....is your stance out of pride or reason....and the answer is 'You are psychological"....too emotive...too self-conscious that your pride is hurt even in the pitch darkness, when even Satan doesn't even know what is the color of your skin....that's why you highlighted a
psychoanalysis
was done

Learn to accept defeat.....it takes a GENTLEMAN TO ADMIT A WRONG AND SAY SORRY

....COPY-PASTING?...I challenge you to post your concept papers here besides , tell us about how many researchers have survived without referencing previous research!!!...
About myself...'The price is beyond average...CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY, and USD 30K..4 credit time....masterly for intelligence @AMU and in the middle of it online ..no coffers but my mine.....thats the difference....speed, accuracy, reliable and capable!!...If YOU and ME are within range..you can decode that....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.

Have you noted that everyone here apart from you....name them , the respected Ole Nkarei,Effromers, Cyclon, Cycohdud's Aggressor-1,Spartan, Githinji, Risasi, Jasiri, The Crane,. ....all of us..these distinguished Gentlemen, know when we (either) is cornered and have to surrender....seek wisdom dude...don't dance in a frenzy of pride and belief in too much of yourself and philosophical fallacies. If i am told...Clear you name by these wise men..i will, but if they speak in one voice...Vitruvian, You are wrong...am not God to say..am right!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Sun Jul 08 2012, 00:26

well well well, a step out in the cold for a week and one comes back and finds a whole semester's worth of escatology discussion gone by! Good GOD! @virtuvian, @ole Nkarei, @spartan and all men (& ladies? does anyone know if there is a single one of them here anyway?), Kudos.

Quick information I seek.
Been invited by a local to set up a biofuels industry in coastal town called Hobyo - Som. I have no clue what the situation on the ground is. From the maps it looks like it sits in between "no peace" and "absolutely no peace". anyone with real info on the state of affairs there?
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 00:33

Kobooz wrote:What kind of discussions were likely to have been held between tall thin one and shaky sheikhy one? am curious

Shaky-shaky is running for re-election in August and has started early. He is likely trying to build up some credentials of contact in high places in the EAC-expanded. Two weeks ago he dropped in on Kikwete unannounced and pleaded for JWTZ to deploy in Jubaland!! Wouldn't surprise if he didn't make the same Pitch with the Tall thin man too.

..You are wrong...am not God to say..am right!!

Take it easy bra. -Vitruvian's was a sighting Tracer-burst, but he is a friendly. you know that saying about the Pen and the Sword, eh?I reckon it will take all of us, as different, to cook this stew. And we cook it damn well Smile . Stand down, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 00:58

areba wrote:well well well, a step out in the cold for a week and one comes back and finds a whole semester's worth of escatology discussion gone by! Good GOD! @virtuvian, @ole Nkarei, @spartan and all men (& ladies? does anyone know if there is a single one of them here anyway?), Kudos.

Hehehe! Naughty in the class, we was! You can blame it all on @Vitruvian Very Happy

Been invited by a local to set up a biofuels industry in coastal town called Hobyo - Som. I have no clue what the situation on the ground is. From the maps it looks like it sits in between "no peace" and "absolutely no peace". anyone with real info on the state of affairs there?
The Sh@t is about to hit the proverbial fan - all over Zoomaliya; the AS rapidly fragmenting, desperate to argument lost incomes. If the Kenyan is in Theatre, straight forward Advise is to get out, now. If the Kenyan is being enticed to go anywhere into Theatre, the straight forward Advise is to stay out of Zoomaliya unless you are Armed and in Armed Company! January next year and not sooner! Right now, you would be irresistible - you risk becoming a ''Mradi'', C!!

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Sun Jul 08 2012, 01:06

thanks a lot. Im brave, not foolish... Ill happily stay away and charge top dollar for "fly by wire" consulting for now.... back to class.

areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Sun Jul 08 2012, 01:15

@virvutrian my position, as i believe that of a lot of fellas here is simple: He either does or does not exist, not both, hapana! He either the Messiah or the greatest liar, no middle ground either. The catch 22 situation is what the biblical hermaneutic puts you in by asking, which is HE? we add more If's which cant exist on their own without making all this a house of cards and the agnostic or outright atheist is left in the space in between the space thats between the rock, and the hard place, and the rock...... cant have your cake and eat it bro.

areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Empty DRC Fiasco

Post  mbs Sun Jul 08 2012, 02:32

if 600 of your soldiers decide to cross into Uganda and be disarmed rather than face the Rebels, what does that say about you ? You have no right to govern or you have no idea what you are doing ie Kabila. If you have the machinery of Govt to operate a legitimate military and arm them legally, why in the hell are they out gunned, out manourvered by the Rebels ?Whats our 'oficial' position in DRC ? DRC is a sleeping Giant who when it wakes up, woe unto you if you have not prepared for that scenario. the Thin Man knows it.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Empty Crack Downs on Aliens in Nairobi

Post  Analyst Sun Jul 08 2012, 09:58

GSU and ATP guys were in a door to door operation in Eastliegh and South C.

Both areas house Muslim faith guys

Internal security measures....will they suffice to up destruction of the terror cells?

@Ole Nkarei et at: The KDF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE released a list of their intel reports on terrorists sympathizers etc.....KDF MI is actually very effective.

@Areba...Welcome back.....'Share the loot after you are done with the project!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:23

Analyst wrote:
Analyst, thank you very much for the psychoanalysis, but as you vey well know, I have never had much regard for any of your analyses; neither your SIN copy-paste geopolitical variety nor now this new-found psychological flavor.

Vitruvian....

Well said...(clear cut but with a sting in the tail)

I share one of my own covert ops...'One day, i woke up to check my mail and found a very brief but 'TO THE POINT EMAIL'

It was from a very important emissary from one of the regions most rich man.....'He wanted my help through what you do not have much regard. In his suppositions, he insisted he had rummaged through the best including seasoned intelligence experts. I was not proud..rather worried...the record traffic and great recommendations i had got over the recent past...(pride comes before a fall)..for i subscribe to wisdom.

If Fabrizio, Risasi, and Crane say am foolish...(3-different minds in different locales...then something stands out as foolish about me!!)

We arranged a meeting in a 5-star. The most successful analysis i have ever done for myself was that very particular meeting (i was torn between calling it off for security reasons, i had provided too much military-intelligence, and political rationale ......was the intelligence system fixing me?...was Mungiki or politicians compromising me?)...

With 3-vehicles including my own...i managed to breach covertly the security and the cover of those 3-men including their chief. In my security detail i had 2-CPU officers armed , 2-officers unarmed but well trained in unarmed combat, and 2 members of the private security but well trained in unarmed and armed combat, and 3-watchers for inept activity!

I could not be compromised
I Keep wondering.....is your stance out of pride or reason....and the answer is 'You are psychological"....too emotive...too self-conscious that your pride is hurt even in the pitch darkness, when even Satan doesn't even know what is the color of your skin....that's why you highlighted a
psychoanalysis
was done

Learn to accept defeat.....it takes a GENTLEMAN TO ADMIT A WRONG AND SAY SORRY

....COPY-PASTING?...I challenge you to post your concept papers here besides , tell us about how many researchers have survived without referencing previous research!!!...
About myself...'The price is beyond average...CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY, and USD 30K..4 credit time....masterly for intelligence @AMU and in the middle of it online ..no coffers but my mine.....thats the difference....speed, accuracy, reliable and capable!!...If YOU and ME are within range..you can decode that....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.

Have you noted that everyone here apart from you....name them , the respected Ole Nkarei,Effromers, Cyclon, Cycohdud's Aggressor-1,Spartan, Githinji, Risasi, Jasiri, The Crane,. ....all of us..these distinguished Gentlemen, know when we (either) is cornered and have to surrender....seek wisdom dude...don't dance in a frenzy of pride and belief in too much of yourself and philosophical fallacies. If i am told...Clear you name by these wise men..i will, but if they speak in one voice...Vitruvian, You are wrong...am not God to say..am right!!

Wow, Analyst, good show. So now let me get all Freudian on you.
I'm not entirely sure why you copy-pasted the script to the next instalment of Ian Fleming's 007 movie franchise, but here's the spoiler in a nutshell:
A very important emissary
sent by
one of the regions most rich man,
after having
rummaged through the best including seasoned intelligence experts
was so impressed by my credentials, namely,
the record traffic and great recommendations i had got over the recent past
that he decided he wanted
my help
through what
you (Vitruvian, supposedly the Arch-Villain) do not have much regard.
Nevertheless,
I was not proud
but in fact,
rather worried
for having been entrusted with such an important mission by such a
rich man
because
pride comes before a fall
(after all,
I subscribe to wisdom).
We arranged a meeting in a
5 star
and it was
the most successful analysis i have ever done
considering that I thought of
calling it off for security reasons
since
i had provided too much military-intelligence and political rationale......
I wondered,
was the intelligence system fixing me?
or was it
Mungiki or politicians compromising me?...
Using
3-vehicles...2-CPU officers armed, 2-officers unarmed but well trained in unarmed combat, and 2 members of the private security but well trained in unarmed and armed combat, and 3-watchers for inept activity
in other words, 3 vehicles and 10 personnel, I managed to
breach covertly
the
security and the cover of those 3-men including their chief.
At this point we enter a commercial break, supposedly because you haven't thought of an ending to the story yet. It may do well at the box office but you'll have to get Fabrizio, Risasi and Crane to swallow it first.

Also, pleas fill free to point out and corect any typose, misppelings or any more another gramattical eras that maid they're way into this post. I will be match apreshiated.

Diagnosis
Grandiose delusion subtype of delusional disorder.
Psycho-pathology
Acute megalomania with an indication of schizophrenia. The patient is convinced in his own near-papal infallibility and seems to believe that he is a super/intelligence agent of some sort.
Therapy
As the patient shows no interest in self-reflection or personal change, electroconvulsive therapy is strongly recommended.

Much as I have attempted to be sardonic towards you, I cannot help but feel that the effort is wasted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sun Jul 08 2012, 11:37

Also, pleas fill free to point out and corect any typose, misppelings or any more another gramattical eras that maid they're way into this post. I will be match apreshiated.

Vitruvian.....

I expected such stuff from you any way.....try to take care of your big EGO....it will be good for you. Respect is earned not requested, bought or commanded.....

WE ARE EMBARRASSING OURSELVES BY ENGAGING IN THIS RETROGRESSIVE EMPTY RHETORIC

SIN Has become of age....its an enterprise that earns respect and command from both politicians and the security people from around the world.....besides a point of reference to media houses...

Fiction or IAN FLEMMING .....am great in the field....am so proud of it..., lets meet someday...and you will attest...
its a direct challenge...email me, you know how!!

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  kimiti Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:00

To both Vitruvian an Analyst,

Clearly you are both very intelligent and have vivid imaginations, please inbox each other and save some space, you are filling up the pages.

Guys!!! Can we please go back to killing people!!!

When is Zoomalia going down?? Am kind of pissed that they think they own the whole eastern shore of the Indian ocean eti offshore blocks ni zao. Heck they dont even have a functioning government and they think they can tunya us our oil!!!! In any case, how on earth did they think they were going to pay for all the trouble they have put us through!! we are not going to subdivide Morguedishu like the allied forces did to Berlin.

All am saying is, we are these sick people who are to read how maany times we can kill our neighbours, take a ruler to the bathroom in a good way. we are best suited for this bs and if i want some Godly thing, i will go to church or have a discusssion with mama junior why he needs a baptism certificate. As for Analyst and Vitruvian, you sound like my wife and I arguing why we dont need a new carpet but need a bigger TV. Keep it to yourselves.

Now! That feels much better.
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Empty Analyst

Post  kimiti Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:02

By the Way,

SIN is amazing (I think so), Whether you are the poet or not, its good. earn that Mulla!!
kimiti
kimiti

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:44

Another false dichotomy, Areba: He is either the Messiah or the greatest liar, no middle ground either.
First of all, why should he be a liar unless he said that he was the Messiah? Did he? Only Mark says he did.
“I am.” (Mark 14:62)
“You have said so” (Matt. 26:64)
“You say that I am.” (Luke 22:70)
Contentious. But let us assume that he did.
Then, he could also have been the second most important prophet after Mohammed. He could have been an Essene. Or a Zealot. He could have been a disciple of Buddhism. He could have been a charismatic healer. He could have been a simple and conscientious carpenter who wanted to help his fellow man. He may have died on the cross and arisen, he may have died on the cross and not arisen, or he may have arisen because he never died on the cross. And a host of other things.
Lots of middle ground.
The truth is that we don't know. But we may believe.
Democracy is about the majority. Truth is not about democracy. If it were, then Christianity, which accounts for less than one-third of the human population, is false. Indeed, by such logic, all religions are necessarily false as none comprise the majority.
Christology as we know it today has little or nothing to do with the teachings of Christ. It is the result of a political process convened and rubber-stamped by a council of bishops in Nicaea 1,700 years ago that allowed the Roman Emperor - the Pontifex - to add divine to his temporal authority and thus more effectively rule his empire; and subsequently fine-tuned by bishop-princes and political popes for similar reasons.
I do not subscribe to human interpretations of divine contemplation.

areba wrote:@virvutrian my position, as i believe that of a lot of fellas here is simple: He either does or does not exist, not both, hapana! He either the Messiah or the greatest liar, no middle ground either. The catch 22 situation is what the biblical hermaneutic puts you in by asking, which is HE? we add more If's which cant exist on their own without making all this a house of cards and the agnostic or outright atheist is left in the space in between the space thats between the rock, and the hard place, and the rock...... cant have your cake and eat it bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:52

Analyst wrote:Vitruvian.....
I expected such stuff from you any way.....
This is no doubt the result of
About myself...masterly for intelligence @AMU and....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Sun Jul 08 2012, 12:55

kimiti wrote:By the Way,

SIN is amazing (I think so), Whether you are the poet or not, its good. earn that Mulla!!

Thanks,,,,,,and my apologies for going off-topic with Vitruvian,,,.....it is a lesson about when to quit and when to stand ground.

'I LIKE YOUR COMMAND....Lets get back to Killing people'.... Laughing Laughing Shocked ..

Somalia and Kenya will end up fighting some day ....Total and Eni each has oil blocks at the Lamu basin, with the blocks extending offshore where Somali officials claim its their territorial waters...

Once KDF/AMISOM clean up the militants, Kenya - Somalia border issues will be the next stage of confrontation.

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Sun Jul 08 2012, 13:19

Vitruvian wrote:
Analyst wrote:Vitruvian.....
I expected such stuff from you any way.....
This is no doubt the result of
About myself...masterly for intelligence @AMU and....great papers in both fields..criminal and the masterly of intelligence.

@Vitruvian, @Analyst, please lay it off guys, I have no idea what you guys are talking about and I think some of us are tired of it. lets talk about Congo Fiasco, Gameplan with Iran, Kibaki trip to Burundi instead of Rwanda, Uganda 'being' promoted to be Regional Kingpin by Uncle Sam etc.

nb:As someone once said, 'We dont do religion'
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08 2012, 15:12

mbs wrote:@Vitruvian, @Analyst, please lay it off guys, I have no idea what you guys are talking about and I think some of us are tired of it. lets talk about Congo Fiasco, Gameplan with Iran, Kibaki trip to Burundi instead of Rwanda, Uganda 'being' promoted to be Regional Kingpin by Uncle Sam etc.

Certainly, @mbs, but I don't see how the exchange between Vitruvian and Analyst prevents you from discussing Congo Fiasco, Gameplan with Iran, Kibaki trip to Burundi, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sun Jul 08 2012, 15:46

Vitruvian wrote:
mbs wrote:@Vitruvian, @Analyst, please lay it off guys, I have no idea what you guys are talking about and I think some of us are tired of it. lets talk about Congo Fiasco, Gameplan with Iran, Kibaki trip to Burundi instead of Rwanda, Uganda 'being' promoted to be Regional Kingpin by Uncle Sam etc.

Certainly, @mbs, but I don't see how the exchange between Vitruvian and Analyst prevents you from discussing Congo Fiasco, Gameplan with Iran, Kibaki trip to Burundi, etc.

@Vitruvian and Analyst, you can PM each other or form a Love/Hate topic at the political section of the forum or invite yourself for a face-off meeting and club each other as much as you want .

Give the blog room for military discussion
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Sun Jul 08 2012, 21:58

Ok ON, now I get it, When you are on shaky grounds you need assurances from here and there. Now I consider some things a kind of surveillance lapse. Isn't it rather loose to have hawkers so close to main gate (@ maroons), they also litter the place. A spy (even if not for AS) stationed for 6 or so months under the guise of a hawker can make observations or take snaps at the said location. How about the shops so close to main gate @ m2ngwe N Base? Something needs to be done. and as I once said here hawking even in CBD will have to be totally banned hence forth considering the times we are in. It complicates surveillance and could create the right cover to place devises. remember it also pulls crowds. These are simple but necessary precautionary measures for the country we all love

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabrizio Sun Jul 08 2012, 22:31

AMISOM just got meaner, more disciplined and stronger.

Question to ON: Does Kenya retain the freedom to send troops, at its convenience, into Somalia that are not bound by AMISOM requirements?

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Jul 09 2012, 04:30

Great to see the KDF soldiers don the green caps.

@ON what does the maneno below do to Kenya's efforts in Southern Somalia. Someone, seems set to spoil things. In fact it is an incitement:

Better die defending your rights than accepting slavery in your own land
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Jubala10

And the disturbing report in the Daily Nation today: Kenya Army men guarded fugitive Felicien Kabuga
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Kenya+Army+men+guarded+killer+Kabuga+/-/1056/1448938/-/item/0/-/kryqb0/-/index.html

What does or did Kenya gain from protecting the Kabuga fellow in the picture below?
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Felici10

https://youtu.be/Gpxy4NxqboQ
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Mon Jul 09 2012, 07:03

What does or did Kenya gain from protecting the Kabuga fellow in the picture below?
I am reminded of a certain naive conversation i had that was quickly corrected by one Ole Nkarei or Risasi,, not exactly sure of who. it had something to do with making moral decisions as a soldier, ultimately, the kiapo means that all that gory decision is with the CinC and not the soldier, and if any soldier guarded kabuga, whether he talks about it or not is dependent on whether his instructions were he could or he could not... (nimesema kweli hapo ON?)

Which leads me to the next statement, (interpret it as you may but by all means dont read non existent political undertones). Kenya has by and large been failed by two people, the political class and the voters. The rest are pretty hardworking people.

@virtuvian Im sure saying NO ONE comes to the father but through me and a couple of other statements during the sermon on the mount made it pretty clear..
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 08:50

areba wrote:@virtuvian Im sure saying NO ONE comes to the father but through me and a couple of other statements during the sermon on the mount made it pretty clear..
Conjecture.

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:06

which leads me to my exact point, after which I rest my case. It was all a BIG LIE, or he was the messiah.
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:06

@virtruvian Ill ask this and then retreat to my cocoon, Is truth absolute ? or relative....
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:45

mogen wrote:

Every time a ''investigative journalist' writes about this matter, its only gets murkier - not one new bit of information is revealed, nor is the truth any closer to revelation. A disingenuous and convoluted story, which is supposedly made real by interweaving a few names of real people (Colrtd Rwakwach, UnderSec MiniDef - all bounded by Official Secrets Act). In the Army Sniper and Advanced Combat Schools, a specops chap learns to trail from-the-front of the prey by anticipating its direction and subtly forcing its advance along a desired direction. They have used Allan Namu bloated Ego and clear intellectual brilliance to run his story for him he is blithely unaware of this. The timing for these stories is always contrived to some international happenings, to detract Kenyans' attention towards the happenings in Rwanda 18 years ago! Half-truths, which is never the Truth by whatever consideration, is a typical modus operandis of Intelligence Agencies the world over.

But even playing the Devil's Advocate, if one was to assume that Kabuga has credible, factual incriminating evidence of the complicity of, say Moi (and I am not saying Moi was at all involved - just a debating point supposition) in his perfidious crimes in Rwanda, of such magnitude as to be deemed a threat to Kenya's National Interests if revealed during Kabuga's trial, what makes Rwanda interests super-cede Kenya's in this regard? Set aside the feel-good African Brotherhood manenos for an instant. Paul Kagame is the completely exact equivalent of Felicien Kabuga in all manner of considerations (planning, ideology, execution, organisation)- forget the romanticized version of events of the Genocide put out by the RPF and their Western backers who are just as guilty of the Genocide as Kagame, Kabuga and other prominent Rwandaise are. Were the consideration about the publicly known personal complicity of George Bush and Bill Clinton through their Financial Dealings with and ownership of Companies that financed and encouraged the repeated Genocide in Rwanda (and still on-going genocide in the DRCongo), would it be realistic to expect the American Government to give these two former presidents up for prosecution? Or even a pubic ridicule / censure? Come on!! History is written by the Victorious in any two-sided argument!!

areba on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:06 am

@virtruvian Ill ask this and then retreat to my cocoon, Is truth absolute ? or relative....

You don't wanna go there with Vitruvian, my bruda. He is ''on fire'', lock and loaded, and has dug in good. Very Happy Reading through the posts above, the man cannot elucidate his position any clearer, I think. Lets move on, aiseei!!

Morever, the answer to your query is itself both relative and absolute, ama?

Last edited by ole Nkarei on Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:49; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Mon Jul 09 2012, 09:46

Fabrizio wrote:AMISOM just got meaner, more disciplined and stronger.

Question to ON: Does Kenya retain the freedom to send troops, at its convenience, into Somalia that are not bound by AMISOM requirements?

It was done for legal issues pay , compensation etc. but KDF is under an obligation to send in more troops as a “Jirani Mwema” just like UPDF pursuit rebels in East Congo in order to pacify its borders regions. The cost for that extra boot gets footed by the national treasury dept.

some frontline pictures

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Buy66711

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 7yhbfr10

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 89iuuy10

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 4ert6510

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 21 Ghtj10
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Mon Jul 09 2012, 10:20

ole Nkarei wrote:

Morever, the answer to your query is itself both relative and absolute, ama?
Ill make a tactical retreat, not because i dont have supplies and enablers back home, or that theyre taking long in reaching, but simply because its a fight not worth fighting... that said, @virtruvian One day I will have some Idle time, and beleive you me we shall banter and thereafter pertake communion ; whatever form the "eucharist" takes.
areba
areba

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Jul 09 2012, 10:26

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:some frontline pictures

Those nice pictures look like the ones from Afmadow which were posted earlier. Has there been a quiet/stealth advance beyond Biibi? [Last report we read was after capture of Biibi which is 45km ahead of Afmadow and 75km shy of Kismayo].
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next