THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  countersniper Sat Feb 23 2013, 13:06

ole Nkarei wrote:@Cycoh "D" - check your box. Eyes-only.

i say sir nkarei...
hata mimi niko na macho bwana.... Very Happy Very Happy

mbona umeamka asubuhi hivyo? iko kitu?
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Sat Feb 23 2013, 18:33

countersniper wrote:

i say sir nkarei...

Very Happy Hehe! Stay calm @countersniper! They were just goods in a conveyer-belt sort of a transaction. You know, Nkarei ocassionally favors, invariably, misdirection over confrontation! One evasive-helluva way! Befits his profession, neverthless. I'm off your "Six" O.N!!
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23 2013, 20:06

@C.Sniper - at ease, buddy. Nothing sinister. #Cycoh D crowded my six, tapped my left shoulder.

On an aside matter. As Kenyana (ICGLR + EAC + IGAD) with AU rush to conclude the Eastern DRC Peace Protocols, Bazungu with their MUNOSCO are rushing their parallel initiative through the UNSC and warning everyone that Eastern DRC is about to explode! They want the UNSC to approve a mongrel formation under MUNOSCO for Enforcement while strangulation the INF suggested and approved by the Kampala Discourse. While the Kivu North + South and Ituri remain very flux and primed, nothing in the raw material I have pored through validate the outlandish claims of the Bazungu at the UNSC. And itbis not beyond these interlopers to ignite another round of blood-letting to justify their demand to the UNSC. @Spartan - Crane - Aggressor One, have you fellas a different reading of this?

countersniper wrote:

i say sir nkarei...

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Sun Feb 24 2013, 12:32

ole Nkarei wrote:On an aside matter. As Kenyana (ICGLR + EAC + IGAD) with AU rush to conclude the Eastern DRC Peace Protocols, Bazungu with their MUNOSCO are rushing their parallel initiative through the UNSC and warning everyone that Eastern DRC is about to explode! They want the UNSC to approve a mongrel formation under MUNOSCO for Enforcement while strangulation the INF suggested and approved by the Kampala Discourse. While the Kivu North + South and Ituri remain very flux and primed, nothing in the raw material I have pored through validate the outlandish claims of the Bazungu at the UNSC. And itbis not beyond these interlopers to ignite another round of blood-letting to justify their demand to the UNSC. @Spartan - Crane - Aggressor One, have you fellas a different reading of this?

Preliminary feelers indicate that the Mai Mai has expressed interest in retaking territory lost to the M23, but deeper analysis shows they are bluffing: they haven't the resources, determination or numbers to take on the M23 unless it's in concert with the FARC, all under a MONUSCO 'blind eye'. Yes, Monusco is such a lowly ops from a moral standpoint that at times it has tolerated murderous bandits in its struggles against common enemies.

On the ICGLR-initiated enforcement force, it looks like the UNSC hasn't backed down from its insistence that the enforcement unit be under its say-so. But like you I am trying, with little luck, to figure out the reason for the apparent 'alarm' on the part of the UN on DRC at this time. I usually go to this website to get a feel of the pulse of the UNSC, but even there there's nothing to warrant this fear-mongering. Guess it was intended to create an atmosphere of urgency at the signing ceremony.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Feb 24 2013, 15:27

Was at the National Repentance Day today and was quite surprised to discover Maj. Gen George Chaka (former WestCom head) is a born-again christian.
Anyway, can anyone care to share the details of the security pact E.A signed a few days ago? How different is it from the Great Lakes Mutual Defence Pact?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24 2013, 22:25

@Jas - as soon as it is permissible, I will provide a discussion copy. Mda mfupi tuu.
I had a inkling you would want to raise just this subject.

The ICGLR and EAC Pacts are like a Moon-bathed Night comparative to a Pitch-dark Night. In a nutshell, the sticky points usually are (a) Definition of exact circumstances and process that triggers the Mutual Defence Pact (b) conceptualiized Terms of Engagement, including definition of short-time mid-term and final-term objective / structure of Command and extent of Integration, (c) Joint Political Oversight of the Intervention Ops.(d) the extent of political Integration prior to intervention (e) conceptualuzed future of the Block in the Mid and long term, specific to a necessary incremental loss of sovereignty to the Block. Amongst other maneno.

it must be evident from the aforementioned that the EAC and ICGLR must be diametrically varied.

@Spartan - it is a stalemate we have, in my view. If we insist on the "Kampala Neutral Force", and we must, the UNSC will either support and approve - and we go in finally sort out Eastern DRC once and for all; or reject us, approve the MUNUSCO Mongrel force which the M23 and other DRC irregular will continue to toy wiith for the next Decade. With Mali slowing down, this decision will not be easy to make. Whatever the decision, MUNUSCO is finished - some fellas are busy inventing a MUNUSCO-type role in Soomaliya!

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Mon Feb 25 2013, 08:34

ole Nkarei wrote:The ICGLR and EAC Pacts are like a Moon-bathed Night comparative to a Pitch-dark Night. In a nutshell, the sticky points usually are (a) Definition of exact circumstances and process that triggers the Mutual Defence Pact (b) conceptualiized Terms of Engagement, including definition of short-time mid-term and final-term objective / structure of Command and extent of Integration, (c) Joint Political Oversight of the Intervention Ops.(d) the extent of political Integration prior to intervention (e) conceptualuzed future of the Block in the Mid and long term, specific to a necessary incremental loss of sovereignty to the Block. Amongst other maneno.

it must be evident from the aforementioned that the EAC and ICGLR must be diametrically varied.

@Spartan - it is a stalemate we have, in my view. If we insist on the "Kampala Neutral Force", and we must, the UNSC will either support and approve - and we go in finally sort out Eastern DRC once and for all; or reject us, approve the MUNUSCO Mongrel force which the M23 and other DRC irregular will continue to toy wiith for the next Decade. With Mali slowing down, this decision will not be easy to make. Whatever the decision, MUNUSCO is finished - some fellas are busy inventing a MUNUSCO-type role in Soomaliya!

It looks like the peace enforcement goose is already cooked. Apparently, ICGLR and SADC agreed sometime last week that the enforcement troops be SADC-commanded, but with a Tanzanian at the helm to appease those fronting ICGLR (Uganda and Rwanda)
Brigadier General Maaparankoe Mahao, the chief of staff for planning at the Southern African Development Community (SADC) wrote:because politically and militarily we cannot ignore the importance of the ICGRL
because they can be spoilers if we try to shut them out completely

If you need to find out about the SADC-S.A mindset, look no further than this article from a S.A newspaper. It's very telling. The Boers, with one eye on the resources of the DRC, leading 2,500 Malawian, Mozambican, Lesotho and Zimbabwean troops (a very S.A-centric lot, if you ask me) going into an area the size of western Europe with at least two rebel groups that have earned their respect as fighting groups, this has the ingredients of a movie we've seen before. We have front row seats, someone pass the popcorn, please Neutral
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Empty DRC Accord.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25 2013, 14:44

For a week now, colleagues have struggled to project a possible trajectory of developments subsequent to this BAN KI Moon-impelled Peace Pact. Very flax. Not only has this accord left out mentionno of the various Bllocks with strategic interest in DRC - seeking to enjoin Nations as individual players, but the wording omits all mention od the Demographic and Historical drivers of the chaos in the Eastern DRC.

It does appear this is just a lull, with some deft shadow boxing. For instance, all the Boers sees the Intervention Force and not the Peace Accord - their mandibles dripping salvation. . EAC has kept Kenya out of the Accord as if hedging some options. IGAD is also a haze in the background for the same reason. The wording of the Pact all but calls for the extermination of the negative forces by Military means - regardless of the mitigating historical reasons for their existence. Rwanda was astounded!

Although the Accord restate thes sacrosanct Unitary State of DRC, it does not outlaw the presence of various "Observer" detachments all over the Kivu and Ituri including Kenya's and USA's.

The Accord proposes an enhance MUNOSC. Because not doing so admits the failure and collapse of this impotent expensive theory.

When Eastern DRC will eventually explode, in a few years time, the combattants will not be irregular forces ffghting an incompetent Military. And with all the Petrochemical Billions about to flow, what a bloody match that will be.

Aisee! Can you light this up, UgandaTeans? All are anxious to hear the first comments about this Accord from M7 mwenyewe.

P/s if you chaps in UPDF have a condolence page / line for this sort of thing, #Spartan #Flying Crane #Aggressor-1, pass mine and colleagues to M7 on the passing of his Dad.

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Feb 25 2013, 18:15

The UPDF might be sending troops up north (Mali) http://www.observer.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23908&catid=78&Itemid=116.
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Tue Feb 26 2013, 04:48

i think updf may be bitting more than it can chew.
what baffles me is the willingness of the ugandan populace to allow their men and women to be used in conflicts far off that have nothing to do with their country.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Tue Feb 26 2013, 08:25

countersniper wrote:i think updf may be bitting more than it can chew.
what baffles me is the willingness of the ugandan populace to allow their men and women to be used in conflicts far off that have nothing to do with their country.

I think in the metamorphosis of a military there are times it may be involved in such deployments.in the 80s & 90s kenyan military was involved in chad,namibia, former yugoslavia,east timor, siera leone & even at the ethiopian/eritrian border.if i could use your line @ countersnipper why for example were our soldiers deployed in east timor in asia or former yugoslavia in east europe...conflics far off with nothing to do with us? at each point in time i beleive the aspirations of a military may necessitate such deployment which in the end will contribute in the development of that military
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26 2013, 08:44

It is highly doubtful any of the IGAD/EAC-Kenyana will deploy Aggressor-Military Elements outside Kenyana EVER. And particularly in the context of this deadly Cultural/Religious War between the Western Judeo-Christian and Islamic Blocks. Uganda will only "personalise" her fight with the Islamist Extremist by further opening contact in Mail - "Globalizing" AMISOM's fight in Soomaliya and imperial all of us in Kenyana. Indeed it widens AMISOM's conflict parameters by creating perceptibly credible grounds for JIHAD.

Africa is divided into four geo-political regions, (a) Arab North, (b) ECOWAS, (c) ICGLR-IGAD-EAC (Kenyana), and SADCC (without TZ and DRC). There are reasons for the segmentation, mostly to create African cohesion of Policies and Actions within each Block and so between Blocks, so as to end Western manipulation and exploitation. Conflict resolutions within each Block is a Policy and Action matter within each Block through the AU-Peace & Security Commission.

Moreover, a credible Mutual Defence Pact in a Block implies shared risks and benefits of Peace. In essence, an incremental loss of territorial integrity within the Block. So that Kenya would need Authorisation from the EAC-IGAD to move aggressor-military force outside the EAC-IGADa, who would strenuously consider the Security Ramifications to the EAC-IGAD of such a Kenyan Deployment. It has absolutely nothing to do with the grossly disrespectful attributes some commentators have made in that Blog "Observer" about M7.

Ah, that same Blog "Observer" even cheekily posts a picture of a RSF-Team on a shore-front Patrol in Chai Town!

@Mchoraji - clear distinction between "Peacekeeping" and "Peace Enforcement". The Mail Mess calls for very aggressive Peace Enforcement the like which not even the ECOWAS despite the Oil and Diamonds are displaying Stomach for. The Bazungu have set Africa up for an implosion of epic magnitude right at the heart of Africa.. And ECOWAS knows this damn well - as do the French now already in an advance stage of "Rapid De-deployment!" Oh, peacekeeping corrupts the fighting Ethos of any profeSsional Army - tis why none of the first world Armies EVER undertake Peacekeeping. Armies are not designed for Police work with GPMGs and APCs. Kenya is done with Peacekeeping deployments.

HokumA wrote:The UPDF might be sending troops up north (Mali) http://www.obser
ver.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23908&catid=78&Itemid=116.

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Tue Feb 26 2013, 09:03

ole Nkarei wrote:
@Mchoraji - clear distinction between "Peacekeeping" and "Peace Enforcement". The Mail Mess calls for very aggressive Peace Enforcement the like which not even the ECOWAS despite the Oil and Diamonds are displaying Stomach for. The Bazungu have set Africa up for an implosion of epic magnitude right at the heart of Africa.. And ECOWAS knows this damn well - as do the French now already in an advance stage of "Rapid De-deployment!" Oh, peacekeeping corrupts the fighting Ethos of any profeSsional Army - tis why none of the first world Armies EVER undertake Peacekeeping. Armies are not designed for Police work with GPMGs and APCs. Kenya is done with Peacekeeping deployments.

sawa boss get the distinction peacekeepers are by & large lame ducks against guys who may have no intention to maintain peace while enforcement is the kind of thing happening in somaliya where ass has to be kicked to show you mean business.my only argument was a military may be sent out there regardless of whether there seem to be direct intrests.such deployments may be to gain exposure or necessary experience which the deployment may be offering or the militaries may want to get the financial benefits there-of. e.g why does bangladesh for example send it's inept soldiers on every other opening that the U.N provides? just for the cheque if you ask me.but am glad militaries in the region have got to the point where national or regional interests precede others
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Feb 26 2013, 10:41

mchoraji wrote:

I think in the metamorphosis of a military there are times it may be involved in such deployments.in the 80s & 90s kenyan military was involved in chad,namibia, former yugoslavia,east timor, siera leone & even at the ethiopian/eritrian border.if i could use your line @ countersnipper why for example were our soldiers deployed in east timor in asia or former yugoslavia in east europe...conflics far off with nothing to do with us? at each point in time i beleive the aspirations of a military may necessitate such deployment which in the end will contribute in the development of that military

Well put bro. But I am with ole Nkarei on this. We are going no where near there, not after the dressing down our ole man gave to the Malian army on BBC. Troops need equipment and transport to fight well, and nearly everything we could spare is in use in Somalia. Lastly, the Mali mission is not even financed yet. I know this story plays into the narrative most have of the ole man, but please!!
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Tue Feb 26 2013, 17:50

Spartan wrote:
mchoraji wrote:

Well put bro. But I am with ole Nkarei on this. We are going no where near there, not after the dressing down our ole man gave to the Malian army on BBC. Troops need equipment and transport to fight well, and nearly everything we could spare is in use in Somalia. Lastly, the Mali mission is not even financed yet. I know this story plays into the narrative most have of the ole man, but please!!

It is tragedy for most African armies that they cannot defend themselves, like President Museveni put it, it is very embarassing to say the least. In the whole of West Africa, only two countries may deploy effective fighting formations and that is Nigeria and Ghana. Ivory coast is still coming out of its own conflict, while Sierra-leone has even failed to deploy their promised battalion in Somalia. Under the circumstances, it is not far fetched that Mali is calling for troops from east africa.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  aggressor one Tue Feb 26 2013, 17:57

aggressor one wrote:
Spartan wrote:
mchoraji wrote:

It has been a blitz of sorts in Sector I for the last two weeks. As i write this, UGABAG 10 elements have entered the central somalia city of buurhakaba. The city had become the defacto headquarters of al shabab since they lost Kismayu and Marka. Towards the north, UGABAG 9 under Colonel Mugerwa has moved over Mahaaday, far beyond Johwar.
It is tragedy for most African armies that they cannot defend themselves, like President Museveni put it, it is very embarassing to say the least. In the whole of West Africa, only two countries may deploy effective fighting formations and that is Nigeria and Ghana. Ivory coast is still coming out of its own conflict, while Sierra-leone has even failed to deploy their promised battalion in Somalia. Under the circumstances, it is not far fetched that Mali is calling for troops from east africa.

aggressor one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28 2013, 17:11

Well, fellas. I am taking a couple days off TEA, running nasty errands in Rhutsuru and parts thereabouts. As excited as a boy going naked to the river on ''that day.."!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That Kenyana-NIF ought to be going into Kivu any time in coming days.

The Boers are restive, and the situation getting murkier daily.

Keep the blog piping, friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Thu Feb 28 2013, 17:20

ole Nkarei wrote:Well, fellas. I am taking a couple days off TEA, running nasty errands in Rhutsuru and parts thereabouts. As excited as a boy going naked to the river on ''that day.."!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

That Kenyana-NIF ought to be going into Kivu any time in coming days.

The Boers are restive, and the situation getting murkier daily.

Keep the blog piping, friends.

A good workibg safari bwana ON.with kina spartan, mogen, cycoh et al blog will be very ok
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Tue Mar 05 2013, 14:05

The new force in town RDU

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 IMG_8729

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 IMG_8687

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 BEgXRGhCIAAD2h5
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Wed Mar 06 2013, 13:45

HokumA wrote:The new force in town RDU

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 IMG_8729

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 IMG_8687

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 BEgXRGhCIAAD2h5

Quite nice stuff from this chaps. Keep it up.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Wed Mar 06 2013, 17:35

Is there an iota of truth in these sensational allegations? uniforms please??

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2013/03/uhuru-ruto-politics-british-military.html

http://www.kenyan-post.com/2013/03/uhuru-ruto-release-very-stern-press.html
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:22

This being a military forum, and therefore frequented by brass: can anyone tell me what the heck Oswago is doing at DoD and why he has not been allowed to go home? Or, for that matter, to go to work?

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:46

Vitruvian wrote:This being a military forum, and therefore frequented by brass: can anyone tell me what the heck Oswago is doing at DoD and why he has not been allowed to go home? Or, for that matter, to go to work?

@ vitruvian where did you get that info? Oswago just appeared to the media & I quote him "I am here partly to show that I am neither in prison nor dead.but I am tired" there have been all manner of rumors kwa social media.we can't beleive all we read down there.remember the rumors in late '07 early '08 that the then CGS Gen.(rtd) Kianga had resigned? some people want to cause un-necessary tension.....period
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Sat Mar 09 2013, 04:03

mchoraji wrote:
Vitruvian wrote:This being a military forum, and therefore frequented by brass: can anyone tell me what the heck Oswago is doing at DoD and why he has not been allowed to go home? Or, for that matter, to go to work?

@ vitruvian where did you get that info? Oswago just appeared to the media & I quote him "I am here partly to show that I am neither in prison nor dead.but I am tired" there have been all manner of rumors kwa social media.we can't beleive all we read down there.remember the rumors in late '07 early '08 that the then CGS Gen.(rtd) Kianga had resigned? some people want to cause un-necessary tension.....period

heard some rumours that the NSC had them all in barracks ie. kijana,RAO and the IEBC commissioners from morning to evening, all about safeguarding their security and that of kenyana in general..would be real dangerous if any of the top politicians and the iebc pple were to be assasinated/sacrificed anytime now by agents anti-kenyana,real problem on the part of the security organs plus current gava.

also heard some runmbles on the old man, apparently he lost the current first lady his wife lucy,allocate him some of your prayers when praying for kenyana

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Sat Mar 09 2013, 09:29

proud kenyan wrote:
also heard some runmbles on the old man, apparently he lost the current first lady his wife lucy,allocate him some of your prayers when praying for kenyana

@ P. kenyan have also heard the rumours. it's being claimed they want to announce after all cools down.am hoping it's a lie though.ole man needs to retire in peace.been a grueling half century hasa the last ten years
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 10 2013, 19:08

First time I have returned home and nearly kissed the ground like John Paul II used to. Equally divided in your Political choices but DAMN! In all of africa Kenyans have done themselves exceedingly proud. No words to describe my personal admiration as we watched from abroad the start and end of Kenya's Elections. Even had time to dabble in some Twitter-firegights to break the Tedium of my engagement in Dobolo-land! And though I missed the opportunity to cast my vote, I feel no loss and no rancour at the results.

Regardless who voted who, congratulations are in order. Well done, Kenyans.

Equally pregnant was the awesome solidarity of East Africans and all Af with Kenya. The watertight Ring-fence they threw tightly around Kenya most likely ensured the integrity of the State of Kenya. Asante sana Ndugu wetu waAfrica.

Now to a General Muster, all TEA Troops.

Back to top Go down

Post  Technician Mon Mar 11 2013, 07:10

Welcome back, ON. Just a quick one as you settle back in - how developed is a cyberwarfare division in KDF now that attacks are more real than imagined? Is it just rumour that some western spooks unleashed “Red October" virus attack on Kenya? As naive as this may sound, If so, which western nation could benefit from resultant chaos?

ole Nkarei wrote:First time I have returned home and nearly kissed the ground like John Paul II used to. Equally divided in your Political choices but DAMN! In all of africa Kenyans have done themselves exceedingly proud. No words to describe my personal admiration as we watched from abroad the start and end of Kenya's Elections. Even had time to dabble in some Twitter-firegights to break the Tedium of my engagement in Dobolo-land! And though I missed the opportunity to cast my vote, I feel no loss and no rancour at the results.

Regardless who voted who, congratulations are in order. Well done, Kenyans.

Equally pregnant was the awesome solidarity of East Africans and all Af with Kenya. The watertight Ring-fence they threw tightly around Kenya most likely ensured the integrity of the State of Kenya. Asante sana Ndugu wetu waAfrica.

Now to a General Muster, all TEA Troops.
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Empty KENYAN PRESIDENTIAL COLOURS

Post  mchoraji Mon Mar 11 2013, 09:21

It's been a tense few weeks.thank God we now have a president-elect.if the supreme court doesn't overturn the IEBC verdict Uhuru Kenyatta will be our new C-in-C.we've had three presidents.the son of jomo will be the fourth.the presidential colour is constant which is usually fixed on the left hand side of the presidential limo or plane.It could also be fixed at the centre of the bonnet as used to happen in Jomo or Moi's days.however the presidential standard is unique to each different holder of the office.It is usually fixed on the right side of the limo or at it's roof.I've uploaded below the colours each of our president has used.what colour has the son of jomo picked for his? rumour has it that it will be blue like his late father's but let's wait till he's sworn in then we will see.his limo already has the presidential colour on it.this is an intresting time

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Presid10
The presidential colour

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Kenyat10
Jomo kenyatta's presidential standard

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Moi10
D.T. arap Moi's presidential standard

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Kibaki10
Mwai Kibaki's presidential standard

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 Govt-c10
Kibaki's motorcade

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 210
Uhuru's new official limo.presidential colour at half-mast guess since there is a holder of that office & he hasn't been sworn in yet

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 25 48794110
more of uhuru's limo

Last edited by mchoraji on Mon Mar 11 2013, 09:55; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional info)
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Mar 11 2013, 11:29

Another Russian Chopper downed this time in Kivu.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/10/292920/4-killed-in-un-helicopter-crash-in-congo/
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130310/crew-dies-un-helicopter-crash-dr-congo

Please guys keep the politics maneno away from this ranks whether speculated or actual. Mad
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Mon Mar 11 2013, 17:16

A hell lot of activity from last week, an excellent-sort of riddance to a promising halt. And then we got a young promising C-I-C. @Bulletman, No need to salivate man Very Happy , your working conditions ain't gonna get worse anytime soon, most likely in the next half-century, I dare say!

From where I'm standing, I can visualize some several impacts on the military and intelligence institutions with the new mode of governance in place;
(I) Due to the "self-reliance" aspect of the new C-I-C, the SpeOps forces might be tasked with in-country/in-continent sort of self-training keeping foreign PMCs at bay. A likely scenario. (II) The Navy might give birth to an Air-arm within the next two years with an OPV in the cooking. This neutralizes the necessities of clinching the Eritrean waters , followed by a robust expansion of man-power to at-least 12000 personnel within three years.

(III)The Air force might make the Eagles public by end-year, something anticipated to portray the Ole-boy as a C-I-C to reckon with. Some minimum corrections might be made to improve the close mode-of-conduct between the Air force & the Air Calvary- sort of', make it more speedy and quick, try to terminate some of those old ideologies that try to make the Air Calvary look like an Independent military-arm, Slightly inter-twined with some change in conceptualization of the whole air-borne unit. I'm also gagging for some Chinese second-line fighters- the FC-1/J-10/J-11, L-15 trainers coming in handy.

(IV)The CID & the NSIS might make the bold steps locally and regionally, though details are highly classified.

Anyway, there is always room for scrutiny, over to you chaps.

Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next