THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS:

+41
timoh
Kepler-Euler
HokumA
mogen
Sayaret matkal
chui
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
mashaa
Al Bashir
mwepesi
Batian
mambotupu
Balozi
MOOZALENDO
aggressor one
The Blue
tempest
Ned Starks Head
mekatilili
kimiti
one man army
Ole Sidai
Mbaine
areba
livefire
Sierra Kilo
Risasi
countersniper
Kobooz
mJESHI mMOJA
Flying Crane
Observer
Interloper
Fabrizio
cylon
mbs
MWAURA
jasiri
Spartan
Olekoima
Analyst
45 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty Re: REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS:

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 05:02

Mogen ... si wajua Haraka Haraka haina Baraka .. pole pole ndio mwendo. KDF I believe have been quite pragmatic on this all adventure and the results will slowly but surely show off. History will judge as well on this one I think .. its not about demanding respect .. its all about achieving it, personally I think KDF strategy will make a good case study down the line in most military schools. Our objective remains the same .. were in this to win the war not the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Apr 16 2012, 06:06

KiB'z
Agreed.
I applaud KDF for the exemplary performance in Somalia. Their strategists and the service men/women have done very
well where others failed. sea, air and land all rolled up into one seamless operation against AS. They have been moving methodically and the surgical strikes are obviously informed by reliable intelligence. For those who have been saying all manner of demeaning things about KDF [untested, ill-equiped, inexperienced, career army bla bla] shauri yao. bule kabisa. pumbavu. mavi ya kuku. shame on them.

I'm keenly watching to see how they execute the campaign against Kismayo. Even now, Kismayo is almost bagged. With a couple of naval assets Kismayo port blockade can be achieved. Merchant ships won't go near when there is fire. The city will fall and the guys can have chai moto there as they let Somali people run their city.

The thing i find disgusting with the naysayers is that they don't want to do anything about the chaos in Somalia and they do not want to see anyone doing anything. Just put up and keep expanding the dehumanising refugee camps while careers and dollars continue to be made over other people's misery. phew. bule kabisaaaa

KiB'z wrote:Mogen ... si wajua Haraka Haraka haina Baraka .. pole pole ndio mwendo. KDF I believe have been quite pragmatic on this all adventure and the results will slowly but surely show off. History will judge as well on this one I think .. its not about demanding respect .. its all about achieving it, personally I think KDF strategy will make a good case study down the line in most military schools. Our objective remains the same .. were in this to win the war not the battle.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 07:58

@Kibz,Mogen nice to meet you. The battke for afrmadow will be very aggressive on Alshabab part as they will begin to use Mujadaheen tactics and i believe this is where those Manpads will come into play. But also the roads in the town will be booty trapped with IEDs so a desert storm approach(use the surrounding not the roads) might work here well and Kismayo.

@Ole Nakeri could you show us that video of the Ac-130 destroying ras Kamboni. Also did those Ka-50s make it to KDF's pick-up list.

@Cylon Nice pics, but how would a Dc-3 gunship function in Kenyana? They are great timeless aircraft's and i believe they have great versatility south africa has 30 of them that will be integrated as electronic warfare planes, Awacs, Gunships, Naval Patrol aircrafts, an airtanker for short coin missions etc.

Now this SS maneno it looks like Kiir wants the war badly because his own people are pressuring him to get Vengeance on Khartoum and he wants to also use the new tech he acquired from Libya to destroy those menacing sudanese jets, Bashir is just playing along seeing that he has the upper hand and would obliterate Goss if he had the chance but he's not willing because of the international implications it will bring but there is one thing he wants to do and that's to score a major hit on uganda seeing the two counties still have a score to settle. Goss still has a long way to go a young greedy rebellious nation that believes it now controls the sub Sahara because of its oil wealth they need rapid diplomatic pacifying and that's my 10bob. I kinda surprised that flying crane hasn't been commenting in the issues on who is better in the region, i wonder where the chap is i would to hear his insight on this SPLA/Sudan Maneno.

@Flying Risasi seeing testing those birds as kept you pretty occupied. How are those sorties in Somalia coming along i know it isnt allowed but can you tell of the Situation that you can see from the sky in Afmadow and kismayo can you see any fortification etc.

@Analyst first you said 8 f-15s were acquired by kenya now its 8 f-16s where do you get this information from do you stalk military installations or something or bribe warehouse staffs to inform you on whats going on scratch scratch scratch scratch.(Also looks like you have hid SIN from being linked to by using a proxy so that means SIN links wont work here guys unless you physically type it in the search bar. (http://my stupid blog.com/?p=2156)

Back to top Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty KDF Air Force Acquisition and Strategic Intelligence News

Post  Analyst Mon Apr 16 2012, 08:29

@Analyst first you said 8 f-15s were acquired by kenya now its 8 f-16s where do you get this information from do you stalk military installations or something or bribe warehouse staffs to inform you on whats going on scratch scratch scratch scratch.(Also looks like you have hid SIN from being linked to by using a proxy so that means SIN links wont work here guys unless you physically type it in the search bar. (http://my stupid blog.com/?p=2156)

Hannibal

I Think KDF is extra cautious with their acquisition's since the entry of General Karangi. They not only put lids on how information regarding procurement flows, but are ensuring acquisition of what has strategic value on the long term thus assuring themselves of a return on their investment.

The problem is that 'parliamentary committee on defense', which in my opinion is ill advised about defense and intelligence protocols with regard to public and foreign policy. You dont talk too much about your defense and intelligence capacity......

From impeccable sources, KDF airforce will ensure every piece of fighter they buy is assembled and tested in Kenya to avoid contingencies such as malfunctions, and related problems. A reason why intel regarding the F-15, F-16, and even French war planes (dismantled) being seen in Embakasi or Laikipia, Wajir) is available on SIN.....Until KDF is sure the supplier has brought in right numbers that are working, can be maintained without too much ado.....they wont jump into a deal...for when the deal is too good, think twice......(a column 'Nation' used to publish on the daily')....

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 09:27

Analyst wrote:

Hannibal

I Think KDF is extra cautious with their acquisition's since the entry of General Karangi. They not only put lids on how information regarding procurement flows, but are ensuring acquisition of what has strategic value on the long term thus assuring themselves of a return on their investment.

The problem is that 'parliamentary committee on defense', which in my opinion is ill advised about defense and intelligence protocols with regard to public and foreign policy. You dont talk too much about your defense and intelligence capacity......

From impeccable sources, KDF airforce will ensure every piece of fighter they buy is assembled and tested in Kenya to avoid contingencies such as malfunctions, and related problems. A reason why intel regarding the F-15, F-16, and even French war planes (dismantled) being seen in Embakasi or Laikipia, Wajir) is available on SIN.....Until KDF is sure the supplier has brought in right numbers that are working, can be maintained without too much ado.....they wont jump into a deal...for when the deal is too good, think twice......(a column 'Nation' used to publish on the daily')....

One you didnt even answer my question.

Two you just rambled some incoherent BS that had nothing to do with my question.

Three When you some type you're response they are never clear in anyway. But you do have golden moments and sometimes just Lame,inconsequential dull moments please try to be clearer next time. and dont ask me to read in between the lines when you can clearly articulate it coherently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Mon Apr 16 2012, 09:40

Two you just rambled some incoherent BS that had nothing to do with my question.

Three When you some type you're response they are never clear in anyway. But you do have golden moments and sometimes just Lame,inconsequential dull moments please try to be clearer next time. and dont ask me to read in between the lines when you can clearly articulate it coherently.[/quote]

Hannibal......

You have credentials that qualify you to 'decode/decipher' hidden messages....like Ole Nkarei say's ...tiny bits like snuff....

The parliamentary select committee on defense is a sick outfit that can derail and even bring into limelight secret procurement engagements before the required time......

The rest is ......'KDF has a lot of new great toys coming in' .........

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Apr 16 2012, 09:51

Hannibal
wrote:
@Flying Risasi seeing testing those birds as kept you pretty occupied. How are those sorties in Somalia coming along i know it isnt allowed but can you tell of the Situation that you can see from the sky in Afmadow and kismayo can you see any fortification etc.

Aerial recco and photography is going on at Afmadow and kismayo. Buildings are marked with numbers on our maps and pictures for common understanding between units, agents and to avoid collateral. Yap MIC slipper agents have been inserted to act as spotters for the KDF-air squadrons, direct advancing troops and casually watch the streets for any suspicious activities like “road side digging”.

We have a great weapon and advantage over most east African nation i.e AMISOM as a whole. Apart from our allies TFG and Ras Kamboni, we have Somalia speaking KDF members (men and women) that speak the same dialect as the south Somalis (I also realized that a month ago that Ki_Somali various from region to region e.g like Kisiwahil ya Nyanza , Nairobi and Mombassa can clearly be differentiated). UPDF borrow this page when you jump off to bail Kir.

Time is of essence, we need the forward or inserted persons to naturalize with the environment, people, culture and the pivot of their mission, est. Intel. Cell centers {weather stations} for relaying info. back to NRB. All that can’t be done over night or weeks. The modes operations has switched from open country to concentrated urban warfare for the army and Airforce and brown water operations for the navy. KDF isn,t moving until all above essentials have be est. and the enemy picture is as clear as water, it will take time but the results will be promising .

P/S AS members that peep into this Blog. Your marked for kill and KDF is coming after you. pirat

Adios amigos

Last edited by Risasi on Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:03; edited 3 times in total
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 09:53

Analyst wrote:Two you just rambled some incoherent BS that had nothing to do with my question.

Three When you some type you're response they are never clear in anyway. But you do have golden moments and sometimes just Lame,inconsequential dull moments please try to be clearer next time. and dont ask me to read in between the lines when you can clearly articulate it coherently.

Hannibal......

You have credentials that qualify you to 'decode/decipher' hidden messages....like Ole Nkarei say's ...tiny bits like snuff....

The parliamentary select committee on defense is a sick outfit that can derail and even bring into limelight secret procurement engagements before the required time......

The rest is ......'KDF has a lot of new great toys coming in' .........

[/quote]

i do, but i like it when people are more clearer(even the tiny bits of infomation is more clear than the things you write sometimes no offense). So you are telling me you're bribing parliamentary officials to tell you if new KDF-AF assets are in the country so what-else are they telling you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:06

Risasi wrote:
Hannibal
wrote:

Aerial recco and photography is going on at Afmadow and kismayo. Buildings are marked with numbers on our maps and pictures for common understanding between units, agents and to avoid collateral. Yap MIC slipper agents have been inserted to act as spotters for the KDF-air squadrons, direct advancing troops and casually watch the streets for any suspicious activities like “road side digging”.

We have a great weapon and advantage over most east African nation i.e AMISOM as a whole. Apart from our allies TFG and Ras Kamboni, we have Somalia speaking KDF members (men and women) that speak the same dialect as the south Somalis (I also realized that a month ago that Ki_Somali various from region to region e.g like Kisiwahil ya Nyanza , Nairobi and Mombassa can clearly be differentiated). UPDF borrow this page when you jump off to bail Kir.

Time is of essence as we need the forward or inserted persons to naturalize with the environment, people, culture and the pivot of their mission, est. Intel. Cell centers for relaying info. back to NRB. All that can’t be done over a night or weeks. The modes operations has switched from open country to concentrated urban warfare for the army and Airforce and brown water operations for the navy. KDF isn,t moving until all above essentials have be est. and the enemy picture is as clear as water, it will take time but the results will be promising .

P/S AS members that peep into this Blog. Your marked for kill and KDF is coming after you. pirat

Adios amigos

Thanks for the insight Risasi even though you couldnt reveal much.... AlKebab ----> READ THIS NOW YOU WILL MEET YOU'RE MAKER SOON YOU HAVE NOW BECOME AN IRRELEVANT GROUP. One more thing Risasi Becasue KDF has been integrated into Amsiom does that mean they will get any air-support from KDF when they finally begin to move south

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:10

@Hannibal - no need to get unpleasant about exchanges here. Your frustration about the lack of decisive information about these matter is understandable, but Analyst is correct that there is a greater need for caution and circumspection on these matters that Johnny considers as ''Economic Sabotage'' because of the direction we are taking. In every stratum of our Society today, Johnny and his colleagues have 'fifth-column-type'' elements - GoK cannot take a pee without someone photographing the color and amount of the pee and passing this on to Johnny. Well-meaning subterfuge, but subterfuge non the less. ""Sly like the serpent'' is how we ought to play our strategic interests henceforth.

The line between online espionage and online interchange on Security matters is yet very thin. Hell, even our laws have yet to catch up on Social Media Crimes, fellas!! Unless you wanna get them into trouble, lets stop baiting the Uniforms, brothers. Be under no doubts that these sites are under the watchful, very baleful, very 'trigger-finger-type' eyes of some official dukes in several places.

That Ras Kabooni footage is yet classified, and I am not bullsh--ting you. OLN is an on-gong operation, at a critical phase, and there is need to be careful about what is released outside of KDoD releases. Such as the stuff that you are asking Risasi to drop here – pretty of bad flap about the last night-time Overflight and the nigh-timet Gunship Dance over Afmadow.

In basic content, Analysts does appear to have impeccable sources in the Military - Iam not one of them and not in total agreement with some of his and SIN's prepositions, but he has his finger down on those birds and other strategic acquisitions. We need those birds fully deployed and an sufficient deterrent-force, and on a diet of ‘’githeri na sukumawiki’’ right here, before we start crowing about them. The French Mirages are but a mirage, that is!!

Finally, anyone that see the Sudan Conflict as a falling-apart of IGAD/EAC/KENYANA is trippin' badly. There would have been conflicting statements made already from any of the Kenyana Capitals. What is not bellowed about from the roof-tops is that SLPA attempted to invade Abyei at the time of their invasion of Heglig but were kept out by IGAD's clearly delivered gauntlet of Miltary action by the Ethiopian Armoured Brigade deployed in Abyei, and IGAD!! And the more time expires without Large-scale military action increases IGAD's ability to acquire rationality of this conflict and silence the guns for negotiations to recommence.

We need to internalized this Matrix of Conflict Resolution through Negotiations, no matter how long these negotiations take, if we are to be able to exploit the stupedous Mineral Resources in Kenyana without Armed Conflict between us and within our States.
This GoSS unilaterism is dangerous for this region, a throwback to the matrix of tpost-colonial servitude in this region.

Back to top Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty AC-130, the monster in action!!

Post  mogen Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:27

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Ac-13010

The aftermath of the above pictured monster's action is predictable as day. Who still wants pictures from Ras Kamboni or elsewhere? [BTW: this is a file photo]

The AC-130 is armed with 40 mm cannon that fire 120 rounds per minute and a 105 mm cannon, normally a field artillery weapon. The gunships were designed primarily for battlefield use to place saturated fire on massed troops.

Source: http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/02/22/get-the-data-somalias-hidden-war/

Last edited by mogen on Mon Apr 16 2012, 11:04; edited 4 times in total
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Analyst Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:31

Hannibal wrote:
So you are telling me you're bribing parliamentary officials to tell you if new KDF-AF assets are in the country so what-else are they telling you?

Hannibal.......

You are linking me to SIN and buffoon Kenya politicians......
It compromises my position and infringes the safety of my family.

Ole Nkarei....
Thanks for covering my back.....

Lets observe protocol and keep checking whats fairly good, and whats not..

Last edited by Analyst on Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:39; edited 1 time in total

Analyst

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:33

ole Nkarei wrote:@Hannibal - no need to get unpleasant about exchanges here. Your frustration about the lack of decisive information about these matter is understandable, but Analyst is correct that there is a greater need for caution and circumspection on these matters that Johnny considers as ''Economic Sabotage'' because of the direction we are taking. In every stratum of our Society today, Johnny and his colleagues have 'fifth-column-type'' elements - GoK cannot take a pee without someone photographing the color and amount of the pee and passing this on to Johnny. Well-meaning subterfuge, but subterfuge non the less. ""Sly like the serpent'' is how we ought to play our strategic interests henceforth.

The line between online espionage and online interchange on Security matters is yet very thin. Hell, even our laws have yet to catch up on Social Media Crimes, fellas!! Unless you wanna get them into trouble, lets stop baiting the Uniforms, brothers. Be under no doubts that these sites are under the watchful, very baleful, very 'trigger-finger-type' eyes of some official dukes in several places.

That Ras Kabooni footage is yet classified, and I am not bullsh--ting you. OLN is an on-gong operation, at a critical phase, and there is need to be careful about what is released outside of KDoD releases. Such as the stuff that you are asking Risasi to drop here – pretty of bad flap about the last night-time Overflight and the nigh-timet Gunship Dance over Afmadow.

In basic content, Analysts does appear to have impeccable sources in the Military - Iam not one of them and not in total agreement with some of his and SIN's prepositions, but he has his finger down on those birds and other strategic acquisitions. We need those birds fully deployed and an sufficient deterrent-force, and on a diet of ‘’githeri na sukumawiki’’ right here, before we start crowing about them. The French Mirages are but a mirage, that is!!

Finally, anyone that see the Sudan Conflict as a falling-apart of IGAD/EAC/KENYANA is trippin' badly. There would have been conflicting statements made already from any of the Kenyana Capitals. What is not bellowed about from the roof-tops is that SLPA attempted to invade Abyei at the time of their invasion of Heglig but were kept out by IGAD's clearly delivered gauntlet of Miltary action by the Ethiopian Armoured Brigade deployed in Abyei, and IGAD!! And the more time expires without Large-scale military action increases IGAD's ability to acquire rationality of this conflict and silence the guns for negotiations to recommence.

We need to internalized this Matrix of Conflict Resolution through Negotiations, no matter how long these negotiations take, if we are to be able to exploit the stupedous Mineral Resources in Kenyana without Armed Conflict between us and within our States.
This GoSS unilaterism is dangerous for this region, a throwback to the matrix of tpost-colonial servitude in this region.

Sorry sir wont happen again please dont be hard of Risasi it was a error on my part wont happen again till OLN is over then we will be able to carve the turkey or goat clean to bone. Johnny and his boys want africa to be a divided continent but and i will be very cautious so i dont step on to many toes. So did we trade up the eagles for the 16s or are we getting a double package here. But yet the weakest link the the Kenyana region lies in both Congo, C.A.R and we need to some how deploy some sort of security net to stablize these region.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 10:43

Analyst wrote:
Hannibal wrote:
So you are telling me you're bribing parliamentary officials to tell you if new KDF-AF assets are in the country so what-else are they telling you?

Hannibal.......

You are linking me to SIN and buffoon Kenya politicians......
It compromises my position and infringes the safety of my family.

Ole Nkarei....
Thanks for covering my back.....

Lets observe protocol and keep checking whats fairly good, and whats not..

Sorry there man went to deep. Sources are meant to stay secret so i wont badger about the issue again, i wish i could treat you to several cases of nice cold tuskers but since im not in kenya the best i can do is to tell you go and enjoy the jokes section of this page it will have you laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 12:18

@Hannibal - no one was in trouble, have no fear. And the Jockeys in KDF are pretty much untouchable, family jewels - too damn much invested in them! Hehehe! Laughing

It is like I said early that Social Media is un-chartered territory, and noone knew then how to react to that footage. A bit of fumbling about, truth be told. Balance between Public Disclosure and National Security - not sure where the line lies between these!! I think that if we keep it to generalities interposed with sneaky intelligent suppositions, there is no doubt Kenyans can make good interpretations from whatever the conversation that develops - like Risasi's snap-shot response to your earlier query about Afmadow and Kismayu.

AS makes serious overtures for negotiated departure from Kismayo with Madobe and Gaaadi - where do you fellas you reckon Kenya's vital interests lie in such a preposition? Is the complete annihilation of AS a absolute strategic imperative for Kenya? Let's hear it.

Back to top Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty IED Planters

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 12:51

Yap MIC slipper agents have been inserted to act as spotters for the KDF-air squadrons, direct advancing troops and casually watch the streets for any suspicious activities like “road side digging”.

Kudos to those spotters...and to all of KDF... good job by all means. You are the true heroes of our time.

Reminds me of this Vid I watched some time ago.
Anybody trying his hands on 'farming by the roadside' is a real threat.

See how this 'farmer' was taken care of!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7fQARXIZI&feature=endscreen&NR=1

#endofroadsidefarming What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Apr 16 2012, 15:09

ole Nkarei wrote:@Hannibal - no one was in trouble, have no fear. And the Jockeys in KDF are pretty much untouchable, family jewels - too damn much invested in them! Hehehe! Laughing

It is like I said early that Social Media is un-chartered territory, and noone knew then how to react to that footage. A bit of fumbling about, truth be told. Balance between Public Disclosure and National Security - not sure where the line lies between these!! I think that if we keep it to generalities interposed with sneaky intelligent suppositions, there is no doubt Kenyans can make good interpretations from whatever the conversation that develops - like Risasi's snap-shot response to your earlier query about Afmadow and Kismayu.

AS makes serious overtures for negotiated departure from Kismayo with Madobe and Gaaadi - where do you fellas you reckon Kenya's vital interests lie in such a preposition? Is the complete annihilation of AS a absolute strategic imperative for Kenya? Let's hear it.

Sir Ole Nkarei, I think you are the Bill Clinton in this Camp David keep up the good work. I have read all posts from 2010 you can call it trying to understand the enemy and I think those Geopolitical "Think Tanks" have nothing on you guys. I am hoping that I will learn the rules of engagement and also differentiate friends from foe can't risk a blue on blue we have very few of you guys out there. To be clear if the UG outfit engages I will return fire HokumA is parking 1x 30 mm Shipunov 2A42 cannon, 23 mm UPK-23-250 gun pods (240 rounds each), 2 x APU-6 Missile racks, 12 9K121 Vikhr anti-tank missiles, Vympel R-73 air-to-air missiles, 80 x 80 mm S-8 rockets and 20 x 122 mm S-13 rocket, Kh-25 semi-active laser guided tactical air-to-ground missiles.
afro
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Mon Apr 16 2012, 15:17

ole Nkarei wrote:@Hannibal - no one was in trouble, have no fear. And the Jockeys in KDF are pretty much untouchable, family jewels - too damn much invested in them! Hehehe! Laughing

Talked about this issue in previous postings and guys thought that I was crazy to even think about it ! Whats the point of Annihilating AS ? We might need them years down the road to destabilise a certain region in the same locality. That is the world we live in and we shouldnt pretend otherwise. SS have their own 'Militia' Sudan also; probably all theaters of War at the moment ranging from Afghanistan/Pakistan to Yemen. You need this chaps to implement policies that ordinary states cant. Somalia in general will not be allowed to be a State but will be broken up in pieces because of mainly the Resources that it has, thus some of this regions may unleash their own 'Al Shabab' on our 'regions' in the future. Thats my 8-4-4 reasoning.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Mon Apr 16 2012, 15:28

HokumA wrote:

Sir Ole Nkarei, I think you are the Bill Clinton in this Camp David keep up the good work. I have read all posts from 2010 you can call it trying to understand the enemy and I think those Geopolitical "Think Tanks" have nothing on you guys. I am hoping that I will learn the rules of engagement and also differentiate friends from foe can't risk a blue on blue we have very few of you guys out there. To be clear if the UG outfit engages I will return fire HokumA is parking 1x 30 mm Shipunov 2A42 cannon, 23 mm UPK-23-250 gun pods (240 rounds each), 2 x APU-6 Missile racks, 12 9K121 Vikhr anti-tank missiles, Vympel R-73 air-to-air missiles, 80 x 80 mm S-8 rockets and 20 x 122 mm S-13 rocket, Kh-25 semi-active laser guided tactical air-to-ground missiles.
afro

Guys let give this UG thing a short break, i would rather have the loud swaggering UG as a partner in a shootout rather than the silent TZ Giant ! Where does TZ fit in the Grander scale of Regional Powers ? Which country can they confidently say they look up to them as a Big Brother ? They align so much with SADC that i wish they could swap places with Rwanda and Burundi !
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty Annihilating AS

Post  Ole Sidai Mon Apr 16 2012, 16:23

Talked about this issue in previous postings and guys thought that I was crazy to even think about it ! Whats the point of Annihilating AS ?

@mbs; To annihilate or use them as potential weapon down the line is untenable. AS ideology is outright lunacy merged in religious undertones. Such can only be diluted by civilization and cultural adjustments from 14th century concept into modern liberal society we all live. We will win the gun war and bring peace,development,political stability in Som. But elememnts of this hardline ideology will still mill around with skirmishes scattered all over. Ideologies cannot be annihilated but assimilated and thus some AS dregs will live among us.

The preposition that AS can be used in the future is far off the mark. With pacification and creation of stable SOM government, legitimate governments will barter among themselves with no need for such militias in the Kenyana scenario. ON,wat do you think of this? Any future use this animal? In my view none after peace and prosperity begin to kick in.
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 16:37

Ole Sidai wrote:The preposition that AS can be used in the future is far off the mark. With pacification and creation of stable SOM government, legitimate governments will barter among themselves with no need for such militias in the Kenyana scenario. ON,wat do you think of this? Any future use this animal? In my view none after peace and prosperity begin to kick in.
[/color]

@Ole Sidai - I hear you, and I would love to share the developing hypothesis to this query, but not before Vitruvian weighs in with his bit. And a bit more from the others too. Is it real-politiks is what drives international relationships, and not ideology nor even morality?

@HokumA - dang-fine ride you got, Black Shark! UPDF is not 'designated' - yet! Go easy on them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Apr 16 2012, 16:55

mbs wrote:
HokumA wrote:

afro

Guys let give this UG thing a short break, i would rather have the loud swaggering UG as a partner in a shootout rather than the silent TZ Giant ! Where does TZ fit in the Grander scale of Regional Powers ? Which country can they confidently say they look up to them as a Big Brother ? They align so much with SADC that i wish they could swap places with Rwanda and Burundi !

My comment regarding UG has nothing to do with the prevailing perceived or other wise hostility between KE and UG I am just saying that I will die for KE. I am a great supporter of the EAC (Including Congo) the only issue I have with numbers is when they come before the . (.1000000).

I have given the TZ issue some thought and my evil mind tells me that we should sponsor a secessionist idea in TZ. TZ should be cut into two North and South EAC will take the Northern part SADC can keep the south. My point of view is based on the Soviet Iron curtain idea, we need a DMZ or a no-mans land if you like between KE and SA. After SA sorts out its internal issues it will look to expand its influence regionally Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia have nothing much to offer but TZ has the much needed resource this will attract SA like flies to a fresh caucus. Imagine if we found oil or gas somewhere near Namanga with SA backing TZ will have a voice and will try to do exploration near its border this will be unacceptable. If we have the Northern part of TZ under our control we can safe guard our interests and avoid the kind of mess UG is facing on Lake Albert.
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Apr 16 2012, 17:21

ole Nkarei wrote:
Ole Sidai wrote:The preposition that AS can be used in the future is far off the mark. With pacification and creation of stable SOM government, legitimate governments will barter among themselves with no need for such militias in the Kenyana scenario. ON,wat do you think of this? Any future use this animal? In my view none after peace and prosperity begin to kick in.
[/color]

@Ole Sidai - I hear you, and I would love to share the developing hypothesis to this query, but not before Vitruvian weighs in with his bit. And a bit more from the others too. Is it real-politiks is what drives international relationships, and not ideology nor even morality?

@HokumA - dang-fine ride you got, Black Shark! UPDF is not 'designated' - yet! Go easy on them! Very Happy

Thank you Sir, AS will go like this pale when one of this turn up in one of their parties and I will be like die affraid.
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai Mon Apr 16 2012, 18:28

ole Nkarei wrote:

@HokumA - dang-fine ride you got, Black Shark! UPDF is not 'designated' - yet! Go easy on them!
[/color]

Today gonna be 88 and humid on me...eeeish!!! Folks gonna be grilled....

ON, some privileged sandals whispers that there is great push for dialogue with AS to avert Kismoto blood flow. With likely fall of Afarmadow in the next few days, there is great pressure from various players for AS/KDF/AMISOM dialogue to avert butchery. After months of chest thumping, AS is sending whispers for sit down. I've heard many ex villagers of siblings facing Hokum, risasi toys and rangers talk of this in academic joints.

My believe is that it is the left foot forward. It is an energy which participants should assimilate starting with 100% network disclosure, specific identification and disarmament of sleeper cells and ultimate dis-avow of violence.

Ultimately, they feel volumes of pressure and great chance to lose political clout. I guess whole region can realize multi-pronged kdf tactics in its dosage here............slow but sure like the famous general and his snake theory!!!!
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Mon Apr 16 2012, 18:52

You said @ Sidai, it is important to also realise that these are not martians the little green aliens but our own brothers Flesh and blood, furthermore our next door neighbours. Their peace and security far out weighs any theatric BS like rearing the AS for future use.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 16 2012, 19:53

AS makes serious overtures for negotiated departure from Kismayo with
Madobe and Gaaadi - where do you fellas you reckon Kenya's vital
interests lie in such a preposition? Is the complete annihilation of AS a
absolute strategic imperative for Kenya? Let's hear it.

To give a conclusive answer on this someone needs more info...
There is need to have the pros vs cons of this kind of arrangement...then see what outweighs the other. Like having a paper and dividing it into two and listing the merits n demerits of each... Killing the snake or rearing it for future....could be done through a brainstorming session. Point is to list as many as possible for each side and then weigh...is KDF/Kenyans ready to take whichever arrangement seems best?

Also its important to have a feel of what other interested parties feel abt the arrangement...Sammy, Johnny,rest of Amisom/IGAD/AU,etc. We don't want to be branded as supporters of terrorists...

That said, if properly thought out and executed we can live with the snake...in a cage silent . So long as it never attacks us and ALL our interests are taken care of. They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

But tsa slippery road...

Big Q is why rear the snake?

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Mon Apr 16 2012, 20:01

Ole Sidai wrote:The preposition that AS can be
used in the future is far off the mark. With pacification and creation
of stable SOM government, legitimate governments will barter among
themselves with no need for such militias in the Kenyana scenario.
ON,wat do you think of this? Any future use this animal? In my view none
after peace and prosperity begin to kick in.
[/color]

I think MBS was thinking of using AS just like the Usa did with the Mujadheen when the soviets invaded but those events didnt turn out very well because it gave sammy the mess it has now. So i agree with Sidai that we dont need them because they would serve no purpose in Kenyana.

@Hokum sounds like you're armed to the teeth AS will surely begin to feel the taste of the stinging rounds penetrate their bodies. On the issue of dividing Tanzania well i think its just to of a radical method to even think about.

@Hannibal The Dc-3 gunship would serve Kenyana by deploying a medium range heavy asslut aircraft into DRC shredding forest cover and getting rid of those rebels that always threaten The tall thin one/Kabila's rule i hope thats enough i mean the misson range could be as far as the AIrforce would like to go.

@OleNakeri Alshabab has no hate to kenya(They can accept the terms of surrender) like to they to the Ethiopians but i believe they are being handed the golden calf(if this analogy makes any sense). Kenya's interests would be for a complete support for those negotiations as it would let kenya completes it goal for a safe and stable somalia but just thinking out loud here what if its a trap to lower KDF's guard in the sense of decreasing tempo and they relaunch attacks,

And in my suggestion box i pull out a Jack of Diamonds card and it tells me that kenya should look at brazil to be more specific Embraer to purchase COIN,Transport,Electronic Warfare planes etc, as they tend to make planes that would be low cost and effective in any airforce here are links to what im talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_KC-390

http://www.spyflight.co.uk/emb145.htm

http://www.embraerdefensesystems.com/english/content/home/
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

REGIONAL DISCUSSIONS: - Page 17 Empty AS after Kismayo

Post  mogen Tue Apr 17 2012, 09:06

KDF will no doubt consider the views of the Somali people because in the overall scheme of things those views matter. After all, many of the people have sons, nephews, brothers, fathers or uncles in AS. Some of whom are in AS by choice while others may have been forcefully recruited and indoctrinated. If they can be spared from death and rehabilitated the better for the families and others.

AS members who genuinely surrender, and fully cooperate with authorities/rehab arrangements should be accepted and supported. Killing them will be unconscionable.

Jihadists [incl many foreigners] are likely to continue their 'streetfight'. They will surely have to countenance dealing with the forces heading their way via land, air and sea. The nationalist fighters who care about peace and normalcy may actually join those who are trying to restore normalcy in the chaotic country. Good for all.

So we have a mixed bag and wazees and strategists need to keep their thinking caps on more than b4.
My pesa nane

rwigi wrote:
AS makes serious overtures for negotiated departure from Kismayo with
Madobe and Gaaadi - where do you fellas you reckon Kenya's vital
interests lie in such a preposition? Is the complete annihilation of AS a
absolute strategic imperative for Kenya? Let's hear it.

To give a conclusive answer on this someone needs more info...
There is need to have the pros vs cons of this kind of arrangement...then see what outweighs the other. Like having a paper and dividing it into two and listing the merits n demerits of each... Killing the snake or rearing it for future....could be done through a brainstorming session. Point is to list as many as possible for each side and then weigh...is KDF/Kenyans ready to take whichever arrangement seems best?

Also its important to have a feel of what other interested parties feel abt the arrangement...Sammy, Johnny,rest of Amisom/IGAD/AU,etc. We don't want to be branded as supporters of terrorists...

That said, if properly thought out and executed we can live with the snake...in a cage silent . So long as it never attacks us and ALL our interests are taken care of. They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

But tsa slippery road...

Big Q is why rear the snake?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  chui Tue Apr 17 2012, 10:27

ole Nkarei wrote:
[/color]

On point dear sir, the real-politik of Kenyana is ruffling some european feathers! Wink

Watch the clip.

chui

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Tue Apr 17 2012, 11:28

Hokum A is packing mad heat, as for the TZ issue only time will tell a few years ago SS and Eritrea were just mad wild theories which were only acceptable in the minds of those who dire dream.

I think the DC-3 is like my grandma I can buy her a new kitenge or a nice sweater and she will surely look good but she will always be my grandma nice, caring but will always need a hand when it comes to heavy lifting. Even if we were to upgrade the avionics or revamp the whole bird she can not meet our current and future needs unless AS is the only enemy we foresee ourselves facing going forward. As for the Brazilian birds I think only the Tucano impresses me only as a trainer, our boys are doing a fine job so she must have taught them well. Using the Brazilian birds for transport or electronic warfare is a futile attempt at countering the UG guys who are to me the small bro who keeps you awake at night with loud music and wears your cool leather jacket when you are away.

For a transporter the Y-9 might be the way to go, but this bird has been having small issues here and there but she will become of age very soon. The A400M would have been a better choice but for 130M Euros and production issues this bird is not worth it.
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next