THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Force

+20
Kobooz
one man army
countersniper
Mbaine
vince
Sierra Kilo
areba
georiise
MWAURA
Spartan
Technician
tempest
jasiri
Olekoima
Flying Crane
Balozi
Sisal Makonge
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Admin
24 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Force

Post  jasiri Tue Apr 19 2011, 12:41

jasiri wrote:Risasi what missile is this bird carrying? F.O.B Mombasa

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Turtle13

Sorry i had a problem uploading in my earlier post
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Apr 19 2011, 14:33

gunnery aerial tow target ...

Huwa mwafanya nini huku kwenye viwanja vya ndege na ma camera?

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Tdu-1010
Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Tdu-1012
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Apr 19 2011, 14:47

Sisal Makonge wrote:@Mzalendo and Flying crane this guy is enough to deal with your MiGs and special forces.

Laughing

Makonge bwana, kama Tumbako huwezi watchana nazo basi punguza kuzi vuta tafadhali.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed Apr 20 2011, 09:26

si mimi bwana, hii picha nimeioa katika blogu nyingine
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27 2011, 17:27

Hey hey hey how are you buddies . just finished may papers and acquainted my self to our site. now tunaweza kuzikwenda. Its good to see that those nasty mendes from place like Kenaylist have not invaded and post nonsense comments.

@risasi poleni bana for losing one of your choppers.
@ blog I here congo/Zaire has step up there force and built up a special operation unit in kivu during the enjyed period of peace

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Apr 28 2011, 09:06

Hey Kenyan brothers you choppers have started falling of the skies? affraid Ehh. These choppers are less then a year old. Or are they spent and used items brought in by those mukikuyu Generals?

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Pix10

From my expiries and based on what I see in the picture, the crash is definitely due to incompetent piloting. Nowhere have I seen a helicopter crashing on its side unless it hit a hill or something. Even if it losses power, it descends slowly. And further more this happened in daylight??? Guys bwana train those guys properly or bring them to Soroti to enhance their skills.

Anyway wish the crew a quick recovery.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 11:31

Flying Crane wrote:Hey Kenyan brothers you choppers have started falling of the skies? affraid Ehh. These choppers are less then a year old. Or are they spent and used items brought in by those mukikuyu Generals?

From my expiries and based on what I see in the picture, the crash is definitely due to incompetent piloting. Nowhere have I seen a helicopter crashing on its side unless it hit a hill or something. Even if it losses power, it descends slowly. And further more this happened in daylight??? Guys bwana train those guys properly or bring them to Soroti to enhance their skills.

Your solidarity thoughts, Flying Crane, will be surely welcomed by Uniforms here. Crew will be alright, thank god.

I hazard to say the landing site, landing position and lack of fatalities, debris, combustion, etc. in this instance, are truly indicative of the sublime ability of the Crew - and you are right on your ‘’hip-shot’’ observations from that distance and photos. May have started down on some error, pilot or equipment, but the quality of recover and landing is manifest of horned skills, I reckon.

May I invite you to http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/ (under ‘’Kenya Armed Forces Pictures’’, ‘’Kenya Airforce buys junk planes’’ ‘’UPDF battle-hardened fighting force’’ threads, – several chaps you may probably know are exchanging brick-bracks across borders there!! Go in and throw some punches too, bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Thu Apr 28 2011, 14:01

ehh really they have started crashing ahhhh
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28 2011, 14:31

Sisal Makonge wrote:ehh really they have started crashing ahhhh

Four things I can comfortably state (a) KAF training regimen, trainers, trainee selection, is undoubtedly top of the shelf, (b) KAF accidents history is in comparative contemporary terms actually quite good – and I aint a fly-boy myself, (c) KAF aircraft maintenance discipline is again top of the shelf, (d) any fatal or near-fatal military drama no matter the cause or fault never ever gives me cause to celebrative reactions no matter the Uniform involved. C’mon Mr. Sisal Makonge! Is it likely you expend some little amount of glee in this human drama?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02 2011, 11:36

About the Mi171 crash from the Kenya air force, our intelligence tell us that the crash was caused due to the pilots “showing off” some of his “new learnt skill” to a group of friends in a drinking spot in juja. thanks to his brilliant ideas he end up burning the taxpayers funds while appease and impress his colleagues and girl friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02 2011, 12:08

mzalendo wrote:About the Mi171 crash from the Kenya air force, our intelligence tell us that the crash was caused due to the pilots “showing off” some of his “new learnt skill” to a group of friends in a drinking spot in juja. thanks to his brilliant ideas he end up burning the taxpayers funds while appease and impress his colleagues and girl friends.
Mzalendo, I will not dignify your post with a response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon May 02 2011, 13:13

mzalendo wrote:About the Mi171 crash from the Kenya air force, our intelligence tell us that the crash was caused due to the pilots “showing off” some of his “new learnt skill” to a group of friends in a drinking spot in juja. thanks to his brilliant ideas he end up burning the taxpayers funds while appease and impress his colleagues and girl friends.

Far fetched. Hili intelligence lina jua chochote kweli?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Tue May 03 2011, 07:20

I don,t think so Mr Mzalendo the crash has been reported as Technical mishap.
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 03 2011, 14:52

Balozi wrote:
I don,t think so Mr Mzalendo the crash has been reported as Technical mishap.

Technical mishap, Bad weather are word that are delivered by any Government spokesman to cover up for his Masters. We hear this all the time in Iraq/Afghanistan shot commings.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed May 04 2011, 11:25

Mzalendo, at least we have enough choppers to afford doing an unsactioned aerial display over our watering holes unlike some neighbour.

Separatelly, two more Jasiri sized ships patrol ships are due to be delivered to Kenya from France, La Fougueuse and La Reuse. Structural modifications before delivery is an almost certain possibility.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu May 05 2011, 11:20

@jasiri
I really don,t understand the Kenya concept of military doctrine.

You buy a ship that carries only two guns on in front and one at its rear which is manned by 30 sailors. Do you consider the cost of training, maintenance , salaries and allowance just for a floatter that carries two guns???????????
I thought shujaa and shupavu would be the last of such a kind. extra gun boats for what????

You buy used F-5 which don,t fly then you end up cannibalizing them in order for some to fly.
kDOd you really amaze me in you doctrines
Question Question Question Question
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Empty KENYA ARMED FORCES

Post  spade Thu May 05 2011, 18:32

Nice site. One quick question.While KQ was launching its new Kshs 1.05 billion pilot flight simulator a week ago, i noticed top military brass amongst their guests. What were they doing there, KQ being a publicly quoted commercial company, or the the simulator dual purpose (civilain/military)? Anyway, is there perhaps an undisclosed existing partnership of sorts between the two? Just curious(as a shareholder Smile

spade

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri May 06 2011, 10:39

Flying Crane wrote:@jasiri
I really don,t understand the Kenya concept of military doctrine.

You buy a ship that carries only two guns on in front and one at its rear which is manned by 30 sailors. Do you consider the cost of training, maintenance , salaries and allowance just for a floatter that carries two guns???????????
I thought shujaa and shupavu would be the last of such a kind. extra gun boats for what????

You buy used F-5 which don,t fly then you end up cannibalizing them in order for some to fly.
kDOd you really amaze me in you doctrines
Question Question Question Question

@Crane, it's a question of facilities, training, support infrastructure and budgetary allocation. We have enough experience with OPV's therefore before this ships are delivered they already have a qulified crew waiting for them. This ships are also meant for coastal patrol and littoral warfare(shallow water), Having a frigate sized ship doing this job really defeats the whole purpose of it being in the fleet since these can't operate in a shallow water environment. The operational requirements of the Kenya Navy are quite different from that of the South African Navy therefore there's no need to take a leap to frigates and destroyers. Our primary headache is keeping the pirates away from our territorial waters, that is a task that an offshore patrol boat with an endurance of about 10-15 days can perfom excellently. Tasking a corvette or frigate/destroyer with an endurance of 28 (or more) days is simply under utilising the said ship. Put that into account of operational costs and you'll see why the Kenya Navy loves this category of ships. Additionally, puchasing a new frigate or corvette will entail expansion of ship dock/dry dock facilities at the Kenyan navy's various bases. all that extra cost simply for chest thumping? i don't think so. Only when Tanzania will pose a threat or if the South Africans start harrassing us in our backyard would the K.N comission large vessels into service.
PS: If you still believe the F-5's don't fly then you are in for a surprise, but then again you've never been positive when it come to Kenya Suspect
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri May 06 2011, 12:29

For the prevailing situations , an air sorties option is now open will keep
posting.
@mzalendo thats JW 9242.

@spade that’s an aviation industries protocol
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06 2011, 12:59

Olekoima wrote:

Far fetched. Hili intelligence lina jua chochote kweli?

@ risasi What sorties???

@Olekoima The chopper was written off but the crew survived. The two results never ever go hand in hand. The aircraft end up on its back. See the picture careful again. Surely it must have tripped on something.

if it’s an engine failure then the Russian will replace the aircraft after the investigations let wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Mon May 09 2011, 15:37

They is something not correct about the position of the aircraft after it crashed that what I can say. And as says Kenyan training is top of the shelf as ole Nker puts it ,then why did that crash happen. I tend to think that our Tz friend is right on this one.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Mon May 09 2011, 16:55

Jasiri you want to enlist but you have a broken tooth this may hinder you. But anyway try your luck.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Tue May 10 2011, 16:38

mJESHI mMOJA wrote:Jasiri you want to enlist but you have a broken tooth this may hinder you. But anyway try your luck.

i don't remember mentioning anything about my physique
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue May 10 2011, 17:30

@ mzalendo

Kulingana na picha ulizotuma, basi JWTZ lina uwezomkubwa wa Air force transportability. Lakini yote 9 moja tuu ! unijibu.
How many of these aircrafts are Air worthy?
When were these pictures taken?

Wewe bwana wataka kumfunza panya kula godoro na ndipoa anapoishi.

Fisrt here are the latest Document and pictures .I took pictures from some official
documents with my Mobil as you can’t find them on the net. Pardon me for the quality

Buffalo serial number JW9021 9022

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Untitl13

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Untitl16

Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Untitl18

Y-12 in stores
Kenya Defence Force - Page 8 Untitl15

Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed May 11 2011, 10:32

so much for the "mighty" Tanzania people's air defence force.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11 2011, 15:00

jasiri wrote:so much for the "mighty" Tanzania people's air defence force.

Yahwa!! Very Happy Air assets cannot be hidden, covert! And must manifest in some sky somewhere. Can one really spend a day in Nairobi and not see Risasi and his buddies about their business, really? Well, civilians in Arusha may not even remember when last there was a turbo-prop or sonic buzz in the Arusha Skies, man! Smile Tuseme ukweli jameni!

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Thu May 12 2011, 14:10

Ya that’s correct. The problem is when people see those aircrafts moving around the city, they feel like we are disturbing their peace by providing them with noise, but actually it is the taxpayers money being utilities properly. They should appreciate to see them fly as it takes a lot of effort for a third world nation to put up and maintained piece of metal and crew soaring above the skies.

my apology Mr. Admin i ought to have put JWTZ posting on JWTZs page
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Thu May 12 2011, 18:35

Risasi wrote:Ya that’s correct. The problem is when people see those aircrafts moving around the city, they feel like we are disturbing their peace by providing them with noise, but actually it is the taxpayers money being utilities properly. They should appreciate to see them fly as it takes a lot of effort for a third world nation to put up and maintained piece of metal and crew soaring above the skies.

I f i may add you guys are doing a lot of flying! daily Tucano n bulldog passes, Puma n Mil buzz. I see that has been transfered to Msa with the Z-9's being the kings over there. Nice job guys!
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri May 13 2011, 10:38

jasiri wrote:
Risasi wrote:Ya that’s correct. The problem is when people see those aircrafts moving around the city, they feel like we are disturbing their peace by providing them with noise, but actually it is the taxpayers money being utilities properly. They should appreciate to see them fly as it takes a lot of effort for a third world nation to put up and maintained piece of metal and crew soaring above the skies.

I f i may add you guys are doing a lot of flying! daily Tucano n bulldog passes, Puma n Mil buzz. I see that has been transfered to Msa with the Z-9's being the kings over there. Nice job guys!

These are MCT military continuous trainings. But the biggest treat lays in Kogelo with Obamas family guys need to move in quick or the jihadist might launch a counter.
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue May 17 2011, 11:58

ole Nkarei wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:Hey Kenyan brothers you choppers have started falling of the skies? affraid Ehh. These choppers are less then a year old. Or are they spent and used items brought in by those mukikuyu Generals?

Your solidarity thoughts, Flying Crane, will be surely welcomed by Uniforms here. Crew will be alright, thank god.

I hazard to say the landing site, landing position and lack of fatalities, debris, combustion, etc. in this instance, are truly indicative of the sublime ability of the Crew - and you are right on your ‘’hip-shot’’ observations from that distance and photos. May have started down on some error, pilot or equipment, but the quality of recover and landing is manifest of horned skills, I reckon.

May I invite you to http://nairobichronicle.wordpress.com/ (under ‘’Kenya Armed Forces Pictures’’, ‘’Kenya Airforce buys junk planes’’ ‘’UPDF battle-hardened fighting force’’ threads, – several chaps you may probably know are exchanging brick-bracks across borders there!! Go in and throw some punches too, bro.

This is not the first time we have had a chopper crashed and written off while its crew and passenger survived. I don’t know where you guys cropped you theories but such incident s do happen and have happened and this is not the first time in Kenya.

Here is a clip of a Kenya helicopter crash and live rescue 1 yre ago. The chopper was caring High dignitaries (not impressing anybody as Mzalendo puts it) ended in belly up position, due to mechanical problems written off and its crew survived and passenger survived. Crashes are part of flying and it can happen any time to any experienced pilot.

We have seen latest fighters Like F-22 crashing what are talking about.

Last edited by Risasi on Tue May 17 2011, 12:05; edited 1 time in total
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next