THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

+37
mchoraji
proud kenyan
mekatilili
firewall
kimiti
Mbaine
HokumA
SS Jamuhuri
Uzi
Nesta
Observer
Al Bashir
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
georiise
mogen
Fabrizio
MOOZALENDO
cylon
aggressor one
Ole Sidai
mwepesi
countersniper
Sierra Kilo
vince
Kobooz
Batian
one man army
Spartan
tempest
jasiri
mJESHI mMOJA
Flying Crane
Olekoima
Risasi
Sisal Makonge
Balozi
Admin
41 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Re: Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

Post  jasiri Mon Sep 29 2014, 19:48

Olekoima wrote:newvision

GULU – One person on-board a military aircraft escaped with his life after the plane he was flying crashed in the northern Ugandan district of Gulu on Thursday.

Colonel Joseph Balikuddembe, the Uganda People’s Defense Forces 4th Division Second-in-Command, said the plane crashed shortly after take-off from the 4th Division’s airbase.

The white L39 jet owned by the Uganda People’s Defence Forces was being flown by a trainee pilot, Emmaneul Sajjabi, who ejected the plane when it developed problems, in flight. 

“We use the plane for training purposes and routinely test our pilots on the same craft,” said Balikuddembe. 

The incident occurred in Patek Parish, Bobi subcounty.

The pilot sustained minor injuries and was moments after the crash taken to St. Mary’s Hospital, Lacor in Gulu Municipality.

Ambrose Otema who witnessed the air mishap said smoke billowed from the aircraft at around 12.30pm before going down.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/659658-military-plane-crashes-in-gulu-pilot-ejects-to-safety.html
Compressor stall? ama FOD damage?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Barawe falls

Post  mogen Sun Oct 05 2014, 16:14

Congrats AMISOM/UPDF on the capture of Barawe.

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Barawe13
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Re: Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF),

Post  Flying Crane Sun Oct 05 2014, 20:37

mogen wrote:Congrats AMISOM/UPDF on the capture of Barawe.

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Barawe13

more to follow
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Ug Police

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07 2014, 01:01

Looks like they are armed with different types of rifles
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Crisis-Response-Unit

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Female soldiers

Post  Guest Tue Oct 07 2014, 01:06

Does anyone know if female UPDF soldiers are allowed to engage in frontline combat? Is it the same for other AMISOM members?
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREGSwujq1_M3txoxMFzbINr5ZibWUg4_AAEJ1oQRwiXjrLxUNRjQ
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwuPYnD8UexaMSJN2CleUqDejvHMs6lweR7p1YOC2k7k2a7m2

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyArea Wed Oct 08 2014, 14:03

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 PIX1

I remembered this KDF photo and I guess the women fight too, I doubt if action started here they would ask her to hide Smile but probably would not ask her to take point on a foot patrol...
GreyArea
GreyArea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 09 2014, 02:33

GreyArea wrote:Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 PIX1

I remembered this KDF photo and I guess the women fight too, I doubt if action started here they would ask her to hide Smile but probably would not ask her to take point on a foot patrol...

@Grey area thanks for the picture, I had forgotten about this one. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if there was a set policy.

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu Oct 09 2014, 12:44

deconstructor wrote:Does anyone know if female UPDF soldiers are allowed to engage in frontline combat? Is it the same for other AMISOM members?
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREGSwujq1_M3txoxMFzbINr5ZibWUg4_AAEJ1oQRwiXjrLxUNRjQ
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlwuPYnD8UexaMSJN2CleUqDejvHMs6lweR7p1YOC2k7k2a7m2
this is a story of a casspir female gunner when uganda was still trying to take control of Mogadishu ,but i have not seen a uganda female soldier with  dismounted  troops engaging the enemy 

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 10 2014, 02:52

africaken wrote:
deconstructor wrote:Does anyone know if female UPDF soldiers are allowed to engage in frontline combat? Is it the same for other AMISOM members?
this is a story of a casspir female gunner when uganda was still trying to take control of Mogadishu ,but i have not seen a uganda female soldier with  dismounted  troops engaging the enemy 
Thank you Africaken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Fri Oct 10 2014, 18:50

deconstructor wrote:
africaken wrote:
Thank you Africaken.
heheheheh africaken conversing with deconstructor hehehhe
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people..
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty South Sudan and Uganda sign military cooperation deal

Post  Olekoima Wed Oct 15 2014, 10:32

October 14, 2014 (JUBA) – The South Sudanese government has signed a long-term agreement on military cooperation with Uganda, defence Minister, Kuol Manyang Juuk said on Monday.....
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article52727
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Wed Oct 15 2014, 12:18

Olekoima wrote:October 14, 2014 (JUBA) – The South Sudanese government has signed a long-term agreement on military cooperation with Uganda, defence Minister, Kuol Manyang Juuk said on Monday.....

because of that fool and his criminal gang operates around that area buddy.... gives as a written mandate to go in after merciless rebels that Hide in those areas. lets pacify that corridor down to lamu as its the third life line after Dar, and Mombasa to the great east africa region man.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Oct 16 2014, 09:02

Flying Crane wrote:
Olekoima wrote:October 14, 2014 (JUBA) – The South Sudanese government has signed a long-term agreement on military cooperation with Uganda, defence Minister, Kuol Manyang Juuk said on Monday.....

because of that fool and his criminal gang operates around that area buddy.... gives as a written mandate to go in after merciless rebels that Hide in those areas. lets pacify that corridor down to lamu as its the third life line after Dar, and Mombasa to the great east africa region man.
Exactly, it is also gratifying to see how Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and other countries in the region are increasingly working together for the greater good of the region. This is good for all of us. Kenya and Uganda especially are now very close in all aspects.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty UPDF-AF

Post  Guest Fri Jan 16 2015, 01:22

Courtesy of our good friend Africaken

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty RWANDA UNTOLD STORY

Post  MWAURA Tue Jan 20 2015, 18:53

Btw,Spartan,happy new year! You must have heard of the BBC documentary 'Untold story' which came out last October. It completely demolishes all the 'Kagame and RPF as Saviour bullshit' the world believed in.
Its been taken down from yt but the damage has been done:Imo,though its still early,the Anglo Zionists are through with that Anorexic mass murderer.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23 2015, 03:49

MWAURA wrote:Btw,Spartan,happy new year! You must have heard of the BBC documentary 'Untold story' which came out last October. It completely demolishes all the 'Kagame and RPF as Saviour bullshit' the world believed in.
Its been taken down from yt but the damage has been done:Imo,though its still early,the Anglo Zionists are through with that Anorexic mass murderer.

Why do you keep posing this garbage on here. Next time take it to your shabab friends websites

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Fri Jan 23 2015, 09:06

deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:Btw,Spartan,happy new year! You must have heard of the BBC documentary 'Untold story' which came out last October. It completely demolishes all the 'Kagame and RPF as Saviour bullshit' the world believed in.

Why do you keep posing this garbage on here. Next time take it to your shabab friends websites

Lil nigga,you were told to GTFO! Some topics are beyond your capacity;learn not to interrupt adults!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 23 2015, 09:45

MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

Lil nigga,you were told to GTFO! Some topics are beyond your capacity;learn not to interrupt adults!
The only thing your posts do is bring the quality of the blog down and show everyone how much of a retard you are. Stop posting here you are not wanted. There plenty of other websites for shabab sympathizers, and possible collaborators, like you.

If you haven't noticed yet, nobody replies to your theories

Last edited by deconstructor on Tue Jan 27 2015, 03:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sat Jan 24 2015, 09:19

deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

The only thing your posts do is bring the quality of the blog down and show everyone how much of a retard you are. Stop posting here you are not wanted. There plenty of other websites for shabab sympathizers, and possible collaborators, like you.

If you haven't noticed yet, nobody replies to your posts

I specifically requested Spartan's response! Btw,aren't you the dame dude who was caught posting to his own monikers here on TEA? Even though you're very young,lack of manners will never be forgiven.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24 2015, 15:11

MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

I specifically requested Spartan's response! Btw,aren't you the dame dude who was caught posting to his own monikers here on TEA? Even though you're very young,lack of manners will never be forgiven.

That you still think I am Africaken just goes to show how much of a gullible ignoramus you are. Those anti semitic grade school level logic theories of yours are better shared with your fellow jhadits

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Jan 24 2015, 18:01

deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

That you still think I am Africaken just goes to show how much of a gullible ignoramus you are. Those anti semitic grade school level logic theories of yours are better shared with your fellow jhadits
DECON, what precisely is your beef with Mwaura? Did you two fight over the same woman? Everybody has a right to post in this group, al shabab and boko haram alike. If you feel you have an issue with someone's line of thinking then dont reply. I had an issue with countersnipper's line of reasoning, i never went head to head with him. This is the EAST AFRICAN files, all issues affecting EA will be raised here (be they real or imagined). Now please quit playing Admin. Mwaura, do not carry on with this ack and forth.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sun Jan 25 2015, 16:27

jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
MWAURA wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

DECON, what precisely is your beef with Mwaura? Did you two fight over the same woman? Everybody has a right to post in this group, al shabab and boko haram alike. If you feel you have an issue with someone's line of thinking then dont reply. I had an issue with countersnipper's line of reasoning, i never went head to head with him. This is the EAST AFRICAN files, all issues affecting EA will be raised here (be they real or imagined). Now please quit playing Admin. Mwaura, do not carry on with this ack and forth.

There was so much I could've added but let me just say yes this is a forum;a public forum and leave it at that. HAPPY NEW YEAR,Jasman!!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Mon Jan 26 2015, 00:31

when and where do i come in........am dying to do so...........habari zenu nyinyi
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ole Sidai Mon Jan 26 2015, 10:45

@Crane....The very sight of your name restores discipline and respect to these little brothers! Mwaura and Deco....stop hii vita ya pesa nane. This is a very ADULT blog for everyone especially the many that you don't know. Let's all share ideas respectfully, please.
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Mon Jan 26 2015, 14:54

Flying Crane wrote:when and where do i come in........am dying to do so...........habari zenu nyinyi

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  More Popcorns Please!!! bom bom bom bom bom bom bom
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty African Militaries

Post  Olekoima Tue Feb 10 2015, 13:59

An interesting read:-
Uganda People’s Defence Force
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda_flag_400x300
1. Order of battle
2. Overview
3. Defence economics
4: State of military forces
5: Country threat report
6: Major external deployments

1. Order of Battle

Total force strengthArmy: +/- 38 000
Naval Service: 200 Marines
Air Force: 500
Army
Armour 185: T-54/T-55
10: T-72
44: T-90S
50: PT-76
31: BMP-2
Reconnaissance40: Eland
6: Ferret
APC19: 15 BTR-60
4: OT-64
20:Buffe
40: Mamba
15: RG-31 Nyala
42: Casspir
6: Gila
1: Springbuck
10: Cougar
12: Nyoka (Mamba)
Self-propelled artillery 6: ATMOS-2000 155 mm
Towed artillery18: M-839 155 mm
9: D-30 122 mm
55: M1942 76 mm
18: M1938 122 mm
Multiple Rocket Launcher6+: 107 mm
6: BM-21 122 mm
6: RM-70 122 mm
Mortar78+:  L16 81 mm
M-43 82 mm
Soltam 120 mm
18: CARDOM 120 mm self-propelled
Air defence gun20+:  ZPU-1/ZPU-2/ZPU-4 14.5 mm
ZSU-23 23 mm
20: M-1939 37 mm
Air defence missile4: S-125 Pechora (SA-3 Goa)
300: 5V27 (SA-3B Goa)
9K32 Strela-2 (SA-7 Grail)
9K310 Igla-1 (SA-16 Gimlet)
Armoured Recovery VehicleT-54/T-55
Structure 5 Division HQs
1 armoured brigade
1 motorised infantry brigade
1 tank battalion
Presidential Guard brigade
1 engineer brigage
1 commando battalionn
5 infantry division (total: 16 infantry brigade)
1 artillery brigade
2 air defence battalion
Air Force
Combat aircraft5 MiG-21bis Fishbed
1 MiG-21U Mongol A
1 MiG-21UM Mongol B
5: MiG-23
6: Su-30MK2
Trainer aircraft3: L-39 Albatros†*
1: AS-202 Bravo
Transport aircraft1: L-100-30
2: Y-12IV
VIP aircraft1: Gulfstream 550
Combat helicopter4: Mi-24 Hind
Transport helicopter1: Mi-172
3: AB 206 JetRanger
3: AB 205
2: AB 212
3: Mi-17 Hip H
UAV4: RQ-11 Raven
Police Air Wing
Transport/liaison1: DHC-2
1: DHC-4
1: DHC-6
3: Bell 206/212
1: A109 GrandNew (on order)
1: W-3A Sokol (on order)
Naval Service
Patrol 3: AL8K type
2: Pursuit OS 315

2. Overview
Head of State and Government: Yoweri Museveni

Defence Minister: Dr. Crispus Kiyonga

Chief of Staff: General Katumba Wamala

Chief of Staff of the Air Force: Brigadier Samuel Turyagenda

Member of: UN, AU, AfDB, G77, East African Community, Commonwealth, IAEA, ICAO etc.

3. Defence economics
Military expenditure (ME) as percentage of GDP (2004-2013)
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda1

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda2

Military expenditure per US$ Mil (2000-2013)
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda3

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda4

Military expenditure (ME) percentage growth (2000-2013)
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda5

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Uganda6

State of military forces
The Ugandan government regularly outspends neighbouring countries on the development of its armed forces. The threat of spill-overs from conflict in South Sudan and the DRC has forced the country to ensure it has a well-equipped and professional army. President Yoweri Museweni has also been working to ensure that the country is regarded as a military giant in the region ever since the introduction of a new government security policy in 2001. During this period the government was also facing a major threat from the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) which only ended in 2006.

Considering the geographical size of Uganda the country has a relatively large army. The military is also well equipped with some of the latest technologies. Soldiers undergo rigorous training as the country boasts a number of advanced training facilities. Since the country’s 2007 African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) deployment to battle Al-Shabaab, the army has acquired valuable experience in counter terrorism and urban warfare.

The United States of America (USA) also regularly provides training to Ugandan forces to enhance their capabilities within AMISOM. This includes training on improvised explosive device (IED) detection and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), much of which has proved very valuable in countering Al-Shabaab in Somalia.

Uganda’s army stands as a powerhouse in the region and allows the country to punch well above its weight. It has also allowed the country to take an active role in the region and continent as its army has a well established reputation.

5. Country threat report

Threat typeOverview
External• Uganda faces a threat externally from the Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) who operate in the eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). The ADF is known to move between the two countries.
Internal• Internally Uganda has to deal with the threat of possible attacks by Al-Shabaab cells, as the Somalia-based militants have threatened to attack the country.
Regional • At a regional level Uganda faces instability to the north with ongoing violence in South Sudan, and sporadic violence in eastern DRC is also problematic.
• Gunmen from the Central African Republic have attacked targets in Uganda on several occasions.
• Communities along the borderline of Rwanda and Uganda have for decades been involved in bloody land disputes.
Political• Politically Uganda is relatively stable; president Yoweri Museweni has been in power since January 1986.
• Uganda’s anti-homosexuality laws have angered foreign supporters and resulted in the suspension of aid.
Economic• Uganda has lots of fertile land and mineral deposits giving it a strong economy, generating regular growth year on year.

6. Major external deployments

Operation CountryPersonnel/assets
UNOCIIvory Coast Troops: 2
Police:5
UNMILLiberia Police:12
UNMISS South SudanTroop:2
Police:18
AMISOM SomaliaTroops: 6 200

http://defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=37705:uganda-peoples-defence-force&catid=119:african-militaries&Itemid=255

Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Uganda tours Pakistani armaments factory as army seeks $170 million for weapons

Post  Olekoima Thu Mar 12 2015, 14:20

Uganda tours Pakistani armaments factory as army seeks $170 million for weapons

Written by Oscar Nkala, Thursday, 12 March 2015

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 POF_weapons_400x300The Ugandan parliament has turned down a request from the Ugandan People's Defence Force (UPDF) to borrow $170 million for the acquisition of new military equipment, saying the military needs to account for previous emergency defence budgets.

The UPDF request came as a high level Ugandan government delegation led by Foreign Affairs and Regional Co-operation minister Asuman Kiyingi visited Pakistan and toured the Pakistan Ordnance Factory (POF), whose products include assault rifles, machineguns, mortars, artillery pieces and ammunition. The POF also produces tanks and anti-tank ammunition, bombs and grenades and has exported its products to more than 40 countries around the world.

According to Ugandan media reports, the UPDF's request for emergency funding was presented by its commander General Katumba Wamala and defence minister General Jeje Ondongo. The two generals told parliament that the army needs new equipment to deal with a 'volatile' national security situation and regional instability caused by militia activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Al Shabaab militants.

The defence officials also cited the recent discovery of oil in the country saying this was also likely to attract new national security threats. A member of parliament who spoke to the media on condition of anonymity said the request was turned down because the defence officials refused to provide details of the equipment requirements.

“They told us that they must secure the country and the equipment they have does not match modern technology. They are asking for $170 million to acquire modern equipment because of the volatile situation within the country and the region, especially in Congo and Somalia.

"They refused to disclose the type of equipment they want to purchase under the guise of classified expenditure, but some of us said no to this classified expenditure because under the current fiscal year, we passed a lot of classified expenditure but they have not given us the status report on how they used it,” the MP said.

Gen Wamala reportedly told parliament that the army could not disclose the types and quantities weapons sought because doing so could compromise national security. However, Pakistani media reports said the Ugandan delegation which visited the POF demonstration lounges and armaments factory units showed 'keen interest' in acquiring several weapons for the UPDF.

The delegation was taken around the POF complex by chairman Lieutenant General Muhammad Ahsan Mahmood, who is also the company director of exports. “I was very much impressed by the capacity and capabilities developed by the government of Pakistan in the armament industry. Uganda should collaborate and cooperate more with Pakistan so that we can tap into each others potentialities," Kiyingi said.

In a statement released after the Ugandan tour, the Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the two countries agreed to further strengthen co-operation with Uganda in fields of defence and security among others.

"During the official talks both sides emphasized the need for high-level political contacts and enhancing cooperation in the fields of agriculture, industry, defence and security. It was agreed to conclude, at an early date, a new MoU on bilateral political consultations between the Foreign Ministries of Pakistan and Uganda," the statement said.

The Ugandan delegation's tour will be reciprocated with a visit to Pakistan by President Yoweri Museveni in the second half of this year. Both countries will be seeking to expand relations based on the existing bi-lateral Technical Assistance Programme, through which 21 Ugandan diplomats have been trained at the Foreign Service Academy of Pakistan.

Early this year, the United Nations Security Council's Panel of Experts (PoE) monitoring the implementation of sanctions against the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said there are indications the Uganda wants to acquire 'non-lethal' military equipment from the reclusive communist state following the visit of a high-level military delegation to Kampala in October last year.

North Korean instructors have over the past few years trained the Ugandan Police Special Force, Police Construction Unit, Criminal and Forensic Investigation Unit in specialised martial arts, marine policing and sharp shooting.

Ongoing programmes include the training of a special paramilitary police unit known as the Field Force Unit on the use of AK-47s and pistols. It also remains unclear if the UPDF's equipment needs include provision for regional ally South Sudan.

In October last year, the two countries signed a military procurement agreement in terms of which Uganda will buy weapons on behalf of its neighbour which has come under a UN arms embargo following the outbreak of the ongoing civil war in December 2013.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38344:uganda-tours-pakistani-armaments-factory-as-army-seeks-170-million-for-weapons&catid=50:Land&Itemid=105
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Mon Apr 27 2015, 08:30

I stumbled on a piece the Ugandan ole man, Museveni scribed on the New Vision daily about the war against terrorism, and in particular, the war in Somalia. Very honest words from the C-i-C.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/667496-museveni-al-shabaab-already-defeated.html
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty UPDF heli crash

Post  mambotupu Fri Jul 03 2015, 16:26

Can someone verify this news report? Any further details?
Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Screen13
mambotupu
mambotupu

Back to top Go down

Uganda Peoples Defence Force (UPDF), - Page 32 Empty Uganda: UPDF to Deploy Choppers in Somalia

Post  Olekoima Fri Jul 17 2015, 15:42

Kampala — The army is planning to deploy choppers in Somalia to reinforce military operations against Somali insurgents who have heightened attacks against military and civilian population in Mogadishu in the last three weeks............

http://allafrica.com/stories/201507161147.html
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next