THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  nyukilized Mon Apr 21 2014, 19:09

I believe the Russians have a template we could use to "quieten" things down a tiny bit like they did in Chechnya. We must NOT relent..........we must continue seeking ways to bring the judgement day closer.
nyukilized
nyukilized

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Tue Apr 22 2014, 16:46

obienga wrote:Kenyan Kebabs issue threats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVDjPZM8Q2U

Peter Bergen, an authority on terrorism who interviewed the late Osama bin Laden and is a CNN national security analyst, said that this Al-Shabaab threat has to be taken seriously. "We certainly can't dismiss their ability to carry out those kinds of terrorist attacks," Bergen said. http://cnn.it/1kQgcyz
i smell something fishy about this why is the obama administration more concerned about alqaeda in arab peninsula than alshabaab comparing how much drone strikes have being carried in yemen this year and year after and how active alshabaab has being in terror attacks and their propaganda they should have been a concern the C.I.A either the saudis are putting pressure for them to act,which they can considering their oil wealth also the obama administration wants things to get more crazy so that they can bring us close to them considering how much we are leaning the east.

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  SS Jamuhuri Tue Apr 29 2014, 01:25

KTN kenya is airing a series titled scars of war....its quite interesting though i preffer taking it with a pinch of salt....i however celebrate the young gallant gentlemen who displayed valor even when faced with death. I appreciate their sacrifice for it wasnt in vain
SS Jamuhuri
SS Jamuhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Thu May 01 2014, 18:08

US questions kenyan's resolve to fight terror

Endemic corruption, limited resources and insufficient training of Kenyan security forces are to blame for the escalation of cases of terrorism in Kenya, the United States government has said.http://www.nation.co.ke/news/US-questions-Kenya-s-resolve-to-fight-terror/-/1056/2300140/-/wak8f4/-/index.html

Last edited by africaken on Thu May 01 2014, 18:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty How long can we take this

Post  MasterChief Tue May 06 2014, 02:56

It seems the bad guys are well organized with a support network and that why they are able to hit and melt away. How long can we the public take this?Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Afpbusblast

MasterChief

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty The Israeli approach

Post  Observer Fri May 09 2014, 17:24

Vipi TEA, sure has been quiet around here... saw this witness documentary piece on AJ and it had some very interesting insights on how the Israelis have approached asymmetrical warfare and even turned their experience into a billion dollar industry, thought I'd share it...
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2014/05/lab-20145475423526313.html  or  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HguYQDT_i30
...these guys even have military philosophers...

I believe NIS at some point have received training from the Israelis...
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Mon May 12 2014, 14:18

Jamal Osman, UK Channel 4:
Who would have thought al-Shabaab fighters watch animal programmes to get inspiration? The commander said their aim was to destroy Kenya's tourism sector - and hoped it would have a knock-on effect. "There will be less money to pay soldiers and buy weapons to fight us. Unemployment will rise. There will be crisis. Eventually the elephant will get tired and give up the fight."
During my last trip to the al-Shabaab heartland, in December 2013, I saw fresh recruits from Kenya, who told me that they no longer feel safe in Kenya because of anti-Muslim sentiment, and that they had turned to al-Shabaab to acquire fighting skills and then go back to Kenya and fight. In their words, to "liberate our land".
Will Kenya be the elephant that got tired and fell? Or will al-Shabaab be the lion that is kicked to death? I would have loved to ask the commander about that but he's already fallen. http://www.channel4.com/news/kenya-al-shabaab-westgate-somalis-muslims-crackdown-makaburi

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon May 12 2014, 17:38

obienga wrote:Jamal Osman, UK Channel 4:
Who would have thought al-Shabaab fighters watch animal programmes to get inspiration? The commander said their aim was to destroy Kenya's tourism sector - and hoped it would have a knock-on effect. "There will be less money to pay soldiers and buy weapons to fight us. Unemployment will rise. There will be crisis. Eventually the elephant will get tired and give up the fight."
During my last trip to the al-Shabaab heartland, in December 2013, I saw fresh recruits from Kenya, who told me that they no longer feel safe in Kenya because of anti-Muslim sentiment, and that they had turned to al-Shabaab to acquire fighting skills and then go back to Kenya and fight. In their words, to "liberate our land".
Will Kenya be the elephant that got tired and fell? Or will al-Shabaab be the lion that is kicked to death? I would have loved to ask the commander about that but he's already fallen. http://www.channel4.com/news/kenya-al-shabaab-westgate-somalis-muslims-crackdown-makaburi
we need to ask the brit for help,there reapers are leaving the afgan theater .we can ask them to station them in kenya and destroy alshabaab central in somalia .check out their new brimetone missile test .

Last edited by africaken on Mon May 12 2014, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty THE TIME HAS COME TO REEXAMINE OUR COLLECTIVE MENTAL..

Post  MWAURA Fri May 16 2014, 18:25

..software regarding terrorism,al shabab,al qaeda and everything about the so-called GWOT. When a chain of similar events constantly fail to add up,when the same shit happens repeatedly and our mental software keeps failing to analyse things its time to upgrade our sourcecode! We're looking but not seeing things properly!
By now you've heard the Gikomba latest;at least 10 dead. Last month we had the BH thing where 200+ schoolgirls were kidnapped leaving the entire Naij security/intel network looking like failed comedians.
24 hours before the Gikosh blasts the Brits were evacuating their people from Msa in the face of 'imminent terrorist threats.' I've already said my piece on the WTC coowner of the  Westgate,Frank Lowy and the fake Mombasa Mossad hotel/attempted shootdown in 2002 and won't repeat myself but 2 plus 2 is 4!!
Chip in,especially Cycoh and Areba.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri May 16 2014, 19:27

Observer wrote:Vipi TEA, sure has been quiet around here... saw this witness documentary piece on AJ and it had some very interesting insights on how the Israelis have approached asymmetrical warfare and even turned their experience into a billion dollar industry, thought I'd share it...
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/witness/2014/05/lab-20145475423526313.html  or  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HguYQDT_i30
...these guys even have military philosophers...

I believe NIS at some point have received training from the Israelis...

ya kuna mengi that is going on.... esp with this maneno of arms deal-
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri May 16 2014, 19:35

that's how things go...lets wait for the "permission granted" twende to chape mtu...brace yourself this is going to be the new norm in +254
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty PURE ECONOMIC SABOTAGE

Post  Kobooz Sun May 18 2014, 10:14

Can we now comfortably conclude that the west whether indirectly or by whiichever means is responsible for the terror attacks? I agree with @risasi & @mwaura. Also as @risasi revealed earlier this regime will be frustrated by all means. Surely Kenya is not in the state to warrant evacuation of tourists against their will, this coming soon after Chinese PM's visit which must have rubbed our now 'damaging' partners the wrong way. I pray they dont succeed in including another big something.

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty ECONOMIC SABOTAGE

Post  Kobooz Sun May 18 2014, 13:29

something smells foul! 12 Dead and no one claiming responsibilty? 2. what is this intelligence that our 'partners' don't share? 3. Kenya is not the only country with boots in zomaaliya! What irked our 'partners' most is kenya's seemingly defiant act of dragging kenyana presidents into the #letsturneast campaign! bringing them to sign deals with woo

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun May 18 2014, 15:20

after lengthily, personal discussion with friends from the MIC & NSIS its an open secret that the CIA are conducting the terror ops in +254.
mwenye swali feel free to ask so....... I stand my ground
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Sun May 18 2014, 23:01

There are elements in the acts that are unprecedented for Al Shaitan's capabilities. Godane and Zawahiri have now teamed up in the latest threat/warning, see @21:28-22:20 That they make no ownership of the recent ops in this video is telling and also a sign of something else directly planned that they will "own" if they succeed, thus this seems to support that there is another independent actor whose end results - regime/economic/security destabilisation and/or change coincide with Al Shaitan's but for which Al Shaitan won't deny as their own when its attributed to them. That +254 appeared as a top priority in NSA snoop ops http://nyti.ms/1h75yhv adds more credence to the state actor angle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4jj-eB5gpc

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallahad Mon May 19 2014, 08:47

Risasi, what would be the rationale for the cia, a friendly agency in carrying out this attacks? What is their plan should Kenya descend into anarchy? Can we catch them in the act?

Gallahad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallahad Mon May 19 2014, 08:49

Risasi are they carrying out the attacks or failing to share intel and letting them go on?

Gallahad

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Mon May 19 2014, 15:47

Risasi wrote:after lengthily, personal discussion with friends from the MIC & NSIS its an open secret that the CIA are conducting the terror ops in +254.
IMO,its time to take this info Mainstream-Kenyan media should immediately trumpet this info from the rooftops the same way they do with their usual petty chronicles of nothing.

Gallahad wrote:Risasi, what would be the rationale for the cia, a friendly agency in carrying out this attacks? What is their plan should Kenya descend into anarchy? Can we catch them in the act?

Dude,its all about control and punishment. What happens when the 2nd largest forex earner is in the toilet;fyi the tea industry,the no 1 earner is now in shit! Prices are the lowest in 2 decades. Its about remote control.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon May 19 2014, 16:35

MWAURA wrote:
Risasi wrote:after lengthily, personal discussion with friends from the MIC & NSIS its an open secret that the CIA are conducting the terror ops in +254.
IMO,its time to take this info Mainstream-Kenyan media should immediately trumpet this info from the rooftops the same way they do with their usual petty chronicles of nothing.

Gallahad wrote:Risasi, what would be the rationale for the cia, a friendly agency in carrying out this attacks? What is their plan should Kenya descend into anarchy? Can we catch them in the act?

Dude,its all about control and punishment. What happens when the 2nd largest forex earner is in the toilet;fyi the tea industry,the no 1 earner is now in shit! Prices are the lowest in 2 decades. Its about remote control.

couldn,t have said it better......

plus don,t expect to see blue eyed white skin hauling IEDs in the streets of +254. no its always going to be that ethnic Somali....be rest assured.
i will explain how the plots going in the next posting
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon May 19 2014, 16:41

somewhere in OLN group of bad boys open fire on a patrol of low flying tigers...they meet their match who sent them direct to meet their maker.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallahad Mon May 19 2014, 16:56

Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:

plus don,t expect to see blue eyed white skin hauling IEDs in the streets of +254. no its always going to be that ethnic Somali....be rest assured.
 @Risasi, there must be points of contact between the perpetrators and their controllers.......weaknesses must be found and exploited. The liberal press in US and Europe would have a field day with facts that can be proven.......or am I being naive?

Gallahad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gallahad Mon May 19 2014, 17:00

Risasi wrote:somewhere in OLN group of bad boys open fire on a patrol of low flying tigers...they meet their match who sent them direct to meet their maker.
BTW congratulations on yesterdays visit, hope more will follow, these kebabs should not  have time to eat, rest, think, sleep or even go to the toilet. Keep at ém.

What did they fire at the Tigers? Shoulder launched missiles? HMG's?

Gallahad

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Mon May 19 2014, 17:50

Risasi wrote:

We all expected this could happen.The 'choices have consequences' was not just an idle threat.They are now squeezing where it hurts most.Uhuru & Jubilee were well aware of things turning this way.No wonder he has been all over establishing new economic partnerships to counter the West's sulking.The fact that we've all these years been so dependent to the Western markets for the well-being of our economy has come to haunt us.The SGR signing ceremony which had all the representatives from the region was the last straw.
Thus said,considering Johnie, U.S, Francois & the Aussies are all working together, & have even roped in the U.N office in Nrb, they may need to cause a big terror attack to justify their recent actions.Our security agencies must & should nip it in the bud.
At last their mouth is open & the fangs are out.Hope all will be well though.
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Mon May 19 2014, 18:15

Risasi wrote:somewhere in OLN group of bad boys open fire on a patrol of low flying tigers...they meet their match who sent them direct to meet their maker.
thats nice to hear about ,read somewhere a F-5E can launch a AGM -65 maverick.hope we are using something like that for maximum effect.
i was just wondering if kenya does want to buy new jets why dont we upgrade those F-5  may be with the latest glass cockpit ,aerial refueling and then buy some isreal made targeting pods and precision bombs also,we can also invite uganda with there su-30 that would definitely send a message to alshabaab

live fire of a AGM-65 maverick 

arming a A-10 with MARK 82 BOMB and AGM-65 MAVERICK 

Last edited by africaken on Mon May 19 2014, 19:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Tue May 20 2014, 10:07

Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:

Btw,have you noticed a pattern in recent terrorist/militia/rebel attacks in Africa?
1. The so called Al shabab attacked 2 days after a highly successful visit by the Chinese PM.
2. In the DRC M23 revived themselves dooming themselves irrevocably after the Chinese signed a number of infrastructure deals last year.
3. Last week the Boko Haram crossed the border into Cameroon killing a Chinese road engineer and as of now 10 are still  missing. Why cross 20 km into a  neutral country to kill Woo?
4.Bozize of the CAR last year signed a number of deals with China. After which we heard of SELEKA ,Muslim rebels,Christian counter rebels and a general security free for all. In the fluid environment Bozize lost power and is now in exile and the deals have been cancelled.
Do you see the picture? Glad to see forumers have finally seen through these AngloJewish tricks.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 2 Empty BOKO HARAM

Post  mchoraji Tue May 20 2014, 11:25

http://www.naijaleaks.org/index.php/boko-haram-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks/

This makes sense somewhat.We are now at the stage of conferences in different world cities like the one held in Paris the other day.
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Tue May 20 2014, 20:30

Distribution of Kenya terrorist incidents since October 2011. 
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=z45JjS_uoyaI.k0w-MA-M5cHI
Source: https://twitter.com/Reid_on_Africa/status/468722240096587776

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobooz Wed May 21 2014, 14:23

In the light of all these, it would be easy to conclude that characters like 'white widow' is on british or US pay roll if its true she is still alive. u cannot convince me that she learned such high level terror & escape tactics here in africa. but men! what is happening in Nigeria is disheartening. doomed be any country sponsoring such acts and may their down fall come soon

Kobooz

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Thu May 22 2014, 00:28

SOMALGET is part of a broader NSA program called MYSTIC, which The Intercept has learned is being used to secretly monitor the telecommunications systems of the Bahamas and several other countries, including Mexico, the Philippines, and Kenya. But while MYSTIC scrapes mobile networks for so-called “metadata” – information that reveals the time, source, and destination of calls – SOMALGET is a cutting-edge tool that enables the NSA to vacuum up and store the actual content of every conversation in an entire country.
The Intercept has confirmed that as of 2013, the NSA was actively using MYSTIC to gather cell-phone metadata in five countries, and was intercepting voice data in two of them. Documents show that the NSA has been generating intelligence reports from MYSTIC surveillance in the Bahamas, Mexico, Kenya, the Philippines, and one other country, which The Intercept is not naming in response to specific, credible concerns that doing so could lead to increased violence. The more expansive full-take recording capability has been deployed in both the Bahamas and the unnamed country.
The operation in Kenya is “sponsored” by the CIA, according to the documents, and collects “GSM metadata with the potential for content at a later date.”
Beyond the Bahamas, the other countries being targeted by MYSTIC are more in line with the NSA’s more commonly touted priorities. In Kenya, the U.S. works closely with local security forces in combating the militant fundamentalist group Al-Shabab, based in neighboring Somalia.
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/article/2014/05/19/data-pirates-caribbean-nsa-recording-every-cell-phone-call-bahamas
Duskpallet = KE
https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1164079/02may2013-sso.pdf

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Thu May 22 2014, 19:02

Risasi wrote:
MWAURA wrote:

Anytime you're ready,bullet dude,anytime-we're eagerly awaiting your expose!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next