THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+46
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
redqueen
mashaa
mambotupu
Uzi
Nesta
HokumA
mwepesi
countersniper
Analyst
Balozi
cylon
Sisal Makonge
Admin
georiise
Flying Crane
Ole Sidai
timoh
Batian
PatriotKenyan
Sayaret matkal
jasiri
Olekoima
tempest
mekatilili
GreyArea
livefire
Mkenya
Sierra Kilo
mchoraji
Kobooz
MWAURA
MasterChief
Interloper
Simbamundu
mogen
kimiti
proud kenyan
nyukilized
mJESHI mMOJA
africaken
obienga
Gallahad
Risasi
The Blue
SS Jamuhuri
50 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Ole Sidai Thu Jul 17 2014, 08:21

what does it tell you when gunmen start stealing meds from the dispensaries and looting food from farms and trucks? it tells you this guys are building a base camp and equiping it and so have no intention kutoka. maneno escalated kitambo.
Soldiers have found and destroyed four large camps used by the heavily armed raiders who have been terrorising villagers in Lamu, killing over 80 people in the past one month.
The camps were found in the expansive Boni forest, which extends from Kenya to the border with Somalia.

This being my former hunting ground, my confidence is that these fellas will not sustain combat. With the modern toys and enhanced mobility coupled with political will, these young boys are better advised to own up and be assimilated with the general society. All my prayers to you hunters and peace makers. 
Ole Sidai
Ole Sidai

Back to top Go down

Post  obienga Thu Jul 17 2014, 18:27

Textron markets the Scorpion as a multi-mission “ISR” (intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance) aircraft that can stay aloft for extended periods with a per-hour operating cost of about $3,000. America’s staple supersonic fighter, the F-16, costs about $18,000 per flight hour by comparison, according to Textron. The plane can also be outfitted with weapons for some limited strike capabilities. “The value proposition—people totally get it,” Dave Sylvestre, a Scorpion program spokesman, said in an interview from Farnborough. “Affordability-wise, it’s off the charts, and in a good way off the charts.” http://buswk.co/1nds1BR

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 0716-scorpion-jet-970-630x420

Last edited by obienga on Fri Jul 18 2014, 20:05; edited 1 time in total

obienga

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Thu Jul 17 2014, 18:52

risasi wrote:@mwaura Kwanza they is a difference between crawlers and wheelers armor, based on the payload and the terrain the MBT would operate. you can,t interchange the two.  Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Icon_lol

Yes,I'm aware of the ground pressure issue but you do know the Boers used wheeled anti tank AFVs quite effectively in Angola in the 80s. Their terrain is almost identical to our semi desert,savanna and occasional true desert.
Also why not tracked ATGM carriers like this? I know the KDF bought a few.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Khrizantema

Developers of this missile system claim, that appearance of the Khrizantema could possibly change tactics of tank war, as a small group of 3 or 4 of these anti-tank missile launchers can change the outcome of the battle. It is claimed, that 3 launcher vehicles are capable of engaging 14 main battle tanks and destroying no less than 60% of them. This missile system can also engage low-flying helicopters.
http://www.military-today.com/missiles/khrizantema.htm

Btw,the at-15 reaches 6 k meters.

I'm looking for another atgm carrier  with a pair of 30 mm cannons and 4 launchers-a beast! Found it-based on the t-72 frame its a tracked 50 tonner with the heaviest weapons load out of any AFV of any type. 
Meant to support armour it can fight independently. 4 ATGMs "Ataka-T". 2 x 30mm 2A42 autocannons with 850 AP and HE-FRAG rounds. 2 x 30mm automatic grenade launchers AG-17D with 600 grenades. 1 PKT-M 7,62mm machine gun with 2000

It does seem though the brass has decided on the Merk4. I've researched more and it seems without doubt none were destroyed by the Kornet though max  5 were penetrated.
Its in the top 5 world wide obviously and a god buy especially with a 6k range lahat missiles. If the trophy system can work HALF as good as the adverts.....
My other concern frankly is the Israeli attitude:our hard earned money would go into funding their pathologies:

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2014/07/what-sufering-mombasa-paradise-hotel.html wrote:They would answer, ‘everything, even you’. I used to tell them that I am not Sulami’s property. He owns the hotel but not me. I thought to myself, “God, do they behave as such in their own country?”

http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2014/07/what-sufering-mombasa-paradise-hotel.html

Read how they tortured Kenyans workers at their Mombasa hotel before they blew it up. Those guys are mental! That's why Palestine,the Middle East and the world at large will never know peace!!
Guys,the mi 28s are here and have been for over a year. So are the first f 15s,I'm 80% sure of the eagles but 100% on the whirlybirds.
Here's a longer terminator movie:

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  timoh Thu Jul 17 2014, 23:11

Guys,the mi 28s are here and have been for over a year. So are the first f 15s,I'm 80% sure of the eagles but 100% on the whirlybirds.
so if somehow we have them eagles would sammy like it if we threw in some birds from Ivan too? i had some of risasi's mates are in russia
timoh
timoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Fri Jul 18 2014, 23:51

@mwaura KDF is on a road map which is being followed to the letter with regard with vision 2030.  Very Happy . that's why KnS jasiri had to be brought back in even though Perera and friends duped us. its designed to fit our tailored mission of oceanography and Opv patrols.
among the list are the few  below .
G3 - M16A2
Vickers Mk3  -  T-72AV and ???
Panhard M3 VTT APC  and UR-416 APC - WZ551
TOW - Milan
TOW  - Hj8
50ACB to be enhanced ZW-9 plus Mi28NE 4Pcs delivered +/or UB that's but a few kwa ufupi kuna utaratibu. I think hiyo mambo ya extra wheeled will come when AML-90 gets replaced huko mbele kwa road map.. I don't know mambo ya army but if I get wind I will give you a word.

@afrikan or somebody the surveillance aircraft video from IAI has attracted some red collars.. contemplating  to upgrade our Y12 surveillance to that standard.

@jasiri guys at Russia for advance Air ops.. nothing more  Very Happy . by the way an interesting  bird lays there idol Mig35 what do you think not a bad idea eehh?

Last edited by Risasi on Sun Jul 20 2014, 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Sat Jul 19 2014, 12:01

Risasi wrote:@mwaura KDF is on a road map which is being followed to the letter with regard with vision 2030.  Very Happy . that's why KnS jasiri had to be brought back in even though Perera and friends duped us. its designed to fit our tailored mission of oceanography and Opv patrols.
among the list are the few  below .
G3 - M16A2
Vickers Mk3  -  T-72AV and ???
Panhard M3 VTT APC  and UR-416 APC - WZ551
TOW - Milan
TOW  - Hj8
50ACB to be enhanced ZW-9 plus Mi28NE 4Pcs delivered +/or UB that's but a few kwa ufupi kuna utaratibu. I think hiyo mambo ya extra wheeled will come when AML-90 gets replaced huko mbele kwa road map.. I don't know mambo ya army but if I get wind I will give you a word.

@afrikan or somebody the surveillance aircraft video from IAI has attracted some red colors.. contemplating  to upgrade our Y12 surveillance to that standard.

@jasiri guys at Russia for advance Air ops.. nothing more  Very Happy . by the way an interesting  bird lays there idol Mig35 what do you think not a bad idea eehh?
@risasi show me an israel el-optic/IR pod with better resolution ,HD  and more sensors in pod than canadian L-3 wescam , stop your dome with the west .first of all it was brit who helped you procure ,trained e.t.c ,so if thats what is guiding you bad decision .on technical aspect L-3 wescam rule ,they have being in that business before I.A.I 
brief history of WESCAM 

israel airforce comparison mounted on a beech 200 super king air  i found online 

africaken

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty the failure of kenyan security agencies to protect kenyans

Post  africaken Sat Jul 19 2014, 18:39

as you can hear from this news report even among low ranking law enforcers they are fed up by the incompetence ,lack of result and resolved to deal with alshabaab ,even our military has fallen to the same state as our police.how long will they try to change the narrative while it has being openly proven they are unable to protect their own citizen in their own soil .i swear the next time we will hear alshabaab declare lamu as their caliphate,they seem to be operating there without hindrance 

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  africaken Sat Jul 19 2014, 18:53

why dont we learn from israel who are running a counter-insurgency to the book,better PR not like us where the KDF claim it has destroyed alshabaab camps without proof considering the ridiculous joy ride they took kenyan during the west gate (dont forget to watch KTN more released info on westgate mall attack ),we info high security officers  with up to date knowledge on the current operation in gaza and the capability of the terrorist ,footage released to boost patriotism among Israeli e.t.c . why should KDF  have just a twitter account in this age of information technology while alshabaab on the other hand is well invested in infotech.is it because we have dinosaur military high officers who lack know how to carry a counter -insurgency in this modern age

africaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 19 2014, 22:31

africaken wrote:as you can hear from this news report even among low ranking law enforcers they are fed up by the incompetence ,lack of result and resolved to deal with alshabaab ,even our military has fallen to the same state as our police.how long will they try to change the narrative while it has being openly proven they are unable to protect their own citizen in their own soil .i swear the next time we will hear alshabaab declare lamu as their caliphate,they seem to be operating there without hindrance 

IMO the attacks in Lamu are looking more like the work of the MRC rather than the kebabs. While you have valid points on the faults of the security forces, how about we try and keep things a bit positive and offer probable solutions and constructive critiques.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20 2014, 03:35

MWAURA wrote:
jasiri wrote:A while ago, rumour mills were working overtime with the info that Kenya had recieved about 4 test units of Merkava tanks and that they were doing their thing at our northern test ranges. In early June of this year, Israeli deputy PM visits Kenya and pledges to "to enhance security cooperation". The two governments at the meeting " pledged on Wednesday to boost cooperation on security, especially in the sharing of information and technology in order to provide quicker solutions". Incidentally, the current Kenyan ambassador to Israel is an ex Army commander. Days ago, a DEFENCE WEBSITE reported that Israel is to make its first foreign sale of the MK4 version of the venerable Merkave tank to a foreign army. Could this info, plus the assertion by Ole Nkarei some times back that T-72's are only a stopgap armoured measure mean that this army could possibly be KDF?

..if its true. Many of their stuff is overrated because frankly Palestinian schoolkids aren't the ideal test subjects. Also IIRC the Iranian supplied Hezballah turned the Merkava 3s inside out when those wild Caucasoid Neanderthals invaded Lebanon in 2006. Fyi,they used Kornets,1980s Russian technology.

lebanon wrote:The destruction of Merkava tanks during the 2006 combat has had an important symbolic value for Hezbollah and its supporters and has prompted serious introspection on the part of the Israeli Army.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2014/May-24/257709-merkava-tank-destroyed-in-sidon.ashx#ixzz37A6t44Gj
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 2Q==

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 2005chart.12

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 12july2_1Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZVk2EiH4PRIcafyLxZhafqnMm8EaTN28qH3zBuVlqdCuSYu5d

This was the tank of perhaps the luckiest Merkava crewmen-they could have crawled away only slightly scorched.

Look!

Btw,while I understand the need for anti armour capability do we really need tanks? Wheeled heavy 10x10 AFVs or 8x8s like the 120mm Centauro are just fine.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 B1_Centauro_Tank_destroyer
Mwaura this video shows the Kornet E being intercepted by the Merkava Trophy active protection suite, happened just a few days age

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Jul 20 2014, 10:15

@jasiri guys at Russia for advance Air ops.. nothing more  Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin . by the way an interesting  bird lays there idol Mig35 what do you think not a bad idea eehh?

Its an interesting place 'we' chose for advance air op training  Idea .  Hey, dont sale the Mig to me, a few months ago i was selling it to you hehehe. Its multi-role capability is what impresses. More agile than the the su-30 when it has worn its TVC's, hell of a radar and locator systems. If Klimov fixed the RD 33 then this is my perfect fighter for Kenya. I should warn you though, if u ever sit in its cockpit im suing Planning dept. They should start paying me  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Jul 20 2014, 11:39

ERIC PRINCE
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20 2014, 15:04

jasiri wrote:@jasiri guys at Russia for advance Air ops.. nothing more  Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin . by the way an interesting  bird lays there idol Mig35 what do you think not a bad idea eehh?

Its an interesting place 'we' chose for advance air op training  Idea .  Hey, dont sale the Mig to me, a few months ago i was selling it to you hehehe. Its multi-role capability is what impresses. More agile than the the su-30 when it has worn its TVC's, hell of a radar and locator systems. If Klimov fixed the RD 33 then this is my perfect fighter for Kenya. I should warn you though, if u ever sit in its cockpit im suing Planning dept. They should start paying me  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Mig 35 might still be in development Jasir

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Jul 20 2014, 17:23

jasiri wrote:@jasiri guys at Russia for advance Air ops.. nothing more  Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin . by the way an interesting  bird lays there idol Mig35 what do you think not a bad idea eehh?

Very Happy  Laughing  hope you had patent your post....I have always  sold the Mig35 to Pro west blogger hapa..anyway let the red collars scratch their bold heads sisi yetu ni kutimiza ambri.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sun Jul 20 2014, 17:56

deconstructor wrote:

it might, all aircraft are always under development. a warplane is never complete untill it gets retired. @ risasi, that would be a good buy esp since warembo waliringa na mwewe.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Jul 20 2014, 19:45

jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

it might, all aircraft are always under development. a warplane is never complete untill it gets retired. @ risasi, that would be a good buy esp since warembo waliringa na mwewe.

@deconstructed the MiG35 is a revised bird just like the 

Mig25 to MiG31 http://www.geocities.co.jp/HeartLand-Icho/3902/jf/picture/mig31b.gif

F-18 to super hornet  http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/f18comp.gif

F15 to silent eagle  http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26647e178d94.jpg

F-16C/D Block 50/52 Plus Vs F-16

Su27 to Su 30 to Su35 its "S" version caught our eye. http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Su-35S-Flanker.html

Revised fighters usually have ironed out bugs and have improved features from operational proven crafts
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Jul 20 2014, 21:02

obienga wrote:
Textron markets the Scorpion as a multi-mission “ISR” (intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance) aircraft that can stay aloft for extended periods with a per-hour operating cost of about $3,000. America’s staple supersonic fighter, the F-16, costs about $18,000 per flight hour by comparison, according to Textron. The plane can also be outfitted with weapons for some limited strike capabilities. “The value proposition—people totally get it,” Dave Sylvestre, a Scorpion program spokesman, said in an interview from Farnborough. “Affordability-wise, it’s off the charts, and in a good way off the charts.” http://buswk.co/1nds1BR

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 0716-scorpion-jet-970-630x420

for sure obienga this would be your choice for KDF-AF.. Laughing   Very Happy
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20 2014, 22:57

Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

Mig25 to MiG31 http://www.geocities.co.jp/HeartLand-Icho/3902/jf/picture/mig31b.gif

F15 to silent eagle  http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26647e178d94.jpg

Su27 to Su 30 to Su35 its "S" version caught our eye. http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Su-35S-Flanker.html

Revised fighters usually have ironed out bugs and have improved features from operational proven crafts

Risasi I have read a bit about the Mig29, the VVS recently cancelled the order they had for 100 Mig35s because of its development problems and opted for the SMT version which is basically a rebuild/refurbishment. If KDF is ordering from Mig they will most likely get the SMT which means they will be getting second hand planes, unless they wait until beyond 2016 which is when the manufacture is expecting to complete the Mig35 development. They should also be wary considering the experience Algeria had with Mig

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htproc/20130904.aspx

http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20130820/182868714/MiG-35-Deal-Delayed-Amid-Defense-Industry-Problems--Minister.html

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Jul 21 2014, 17:08

if anyone ever doubted Kenya is under attack, take a look @kdinfo. Someone is trying to provoke an arab spring hapa, i guess we are dealing with the consequences part of the choices statement.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Jul 21 2014, 20:24

deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

Risasi I have read a bit about the Mig29, the VVS recently cancelled the order they had for 100 Mig35s because of its development problems and opted for the SMT version which is basically a rebuild/refurbishment. If KDF is ordering from Mig they will most likely get the SMT which means they will be getting second hand planes, unless they wait until beyond 2016 which is when the manufacture is expecting to complete the Mig35 development. They should also be wary considering the experience Algeria had with Mig

http://en.ria.ru/military_news/20130820/182868714/MiG-35-Deal-Delayed-Amid-Defense-Industry-Problems--Minister.html

thanks Bw. deconstructor atleast for researching on the craft. first and foremost I didn,t a cert that KDF-AF is on the part of gets some of those example. i meant that the bird falls on an interesting time for a willing buy like us.
in short Russian arms export are being squeezed left right and center. who would have imagine a decade ago that a third world country like Ug (Su30) and Ke(Mi28) could own premier Russia war crafts as part of its defense inventory. Russia faces  arms competition export from Ukraine which sells its (Russian) examples branded as NATO compliant Eastern arms. China on the other hand will always manage to produce an under license reversed engineered clone at a fraction of Russias price. so this makes them yield those Real Deals with a list of after sales services, inorder to keep those war industries running.

India rejected the MiG35 deal because primarily India is arming mainly against China , and China seems to get Russian technology for a study use, on its clones and that negates India's objective of buying front line defense items against an enemy who mass produces that clone. make sense no?. as of today 100 or so Indian fighter Jets will arrive from Europe . and FYI Africanaken India like KE too ditched arms procurement from US due to  US double stands and arm twisting acts attached with them.  Very Happy 
http://shadow.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/04/29/why_isn_t_india_buying_american_fighter_jets

the SMT, refurbished MiGs , super fulcrum and the MiG35.

the MIG29 had its short coming. this were addressed in a revised and bored a new fighter referred to as a Super fulcrum. MiG29M.(without thrust vectors for the obvious frame containments) for those with first generation MiG29 an upgrade suit called the SMT tell tale features  of hunch back fuel spine. http://www.bc-database.info/Militaer/Russland/Luft/MiG-29smt/mig-29smt-1.jpg
a marketing example was built with thrust vectors for marketing purpose at air shows also went as MiG29SMT and was also sold under that series. the parcel was put tighter with newer avionics hence the Mig35
 Very Happy   Laughing  sawa
lastly posting are a year old and any developed war machine passes through that phase. google the F22 and see its uphill task.

Finally our tweeter account has be HACKED by The very sophisticated branch of AS IT battalion
....lol  Very Happy kuna mambo hapa
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22 2014, 00:59

Risasi wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

thanks Bw. deconstructor atleast for researching on the craft. first and foremost I didn,t a cert that KDF-AF is on the part of gets some of those example. i meant that the bird falls on an interesting time for a willing buy like us.
in short Russian arms export are being squeezed left right and center. who would have imagine a decade ago that a third world country like Ug (Su30) and Ke(Mi28) could own premier Russia war crafts as part of its defense inventory. Russia faces  arms competition export from Ukraine which sells its (Russian) examples branded as NATO compliant Eastern arms. China on the other hand will always manage to produce an under license reversed engineered clone at a fraction of Russias price. so this makes them yield those Real Deals with a list of after sales services, inorder to keep those war industries running.

India rejected the MiG35 deal because primarily India is arming mainly against China , and China seems to get Russian technology for a study use, on its clones and that negates India's objective of buying front line defense items against an enemy who mass produces that clone. make sense no?. as of today 100 or so Indian fighter Jets will arrive from Europe . and FYI Africanaken India like KE too ditched arms procurement from US due to  US double stands and arm twisting acts attached with them.  Very Happy 
http://shadow.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/04/29/why_isn_t_india_buying_american_fighter_jets

the MIG29 had its short coming. this were addressed in a revised and bored a new fighter referred to as a Super fulcrum. MiG29M.(without thrust vectors for the obvious frame containments) for those with first generation MiG29 an upgrade suit called the SMT tell tale features  of hunch back fuel spine. http://www.bc-database.info/Militaer/Russland/Luft/MiG-29smt/mig-29smt-1.jpg
a marketing example was built with thrust vectors for marketing purpose at air shows also went as MiG29SMT and was also sold under that series. the parcel was put tighter with newer avionics hence the Mig35
 Very Happy   Laughing   sawa
lastly posting are a year old and any developed war machine passes through that phase. google the F22 and see its uphill task.

Finally our tweeter account has be HACKED by The very sophisticated branch of AS IT battalion
Just to add a bit to what you wrote. The only fighters Mig is producing are the Mig29k of which India paid or its development. The 29M2/M3 are versions of the 29k, without the carrier gear.

Does the KDF not have a Cyber warfare unit? If not then isn't the country/economy very vulnerable?

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Jul 22 2014, 17:37

deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

Just to add a bit to what you wrote. The only fighters Mig is producing are the Mig29k of which India paid or its development. The 29M2/M3 are versions of the 29k, without the carrier gear.

Does the KDF not have a Cyber warfare unit? If not then isn't the country/economy very vulnerable?
ya true.

@cyber they is a contractor that runs those issue..nairobi stuff.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sun Jul 27 2014, 18:35

Risasi wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
deconstructor wrote:
Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:
deconstructor wrote:

ya true.

@cyber they is a contractor that runs those issue..nairobi stuff.
karibuni to our refurbished website. http://www.mod.go.ke/
my work station http://kaf.mod.go.ke/?cat=4
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty BLINK??

Post  Risasi Mon Jul 28 2014, 02:01

major US energy and petroleum firms to meet with His excellence Uhuru Kenyatta .  I hope it goes right ...... Very Happy 
i would advice a one Mr. Mekatilili to follow those proceedings religiously.

All in all hatutaki hizo second hand F-16 or F-15.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  The Blue Mon Jul 28 2014, 02:11

Risasi wrote:major US energy and petroleum firms to meet with His excellence Uhuru Kenyatta .  I hope it goes right ...... Very Happy 

I have, a long time ago, dated a girl I wasn't too eager to make too happy..one day, a new fellow appeared with more coin, darker and taller..and this lovely girl wanted to talk to me no more...I suspect Afande Risasi has seen better than hizo second hand F-16 or F-15. let the games continue.

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Jul 28 2014, 15:48

The Blue wrote:
Risasi wrote:major US energy and petroleum firms to meet with His excellence Uhuru Kenyatta .  I hope it goes right ...... Very Happy 

I have, a long time ago, dated a girl I wasn't too eager to make too happy..one day, a new fellow appeared with more coin, darker and taller..and this lovely girl wanted to talk to me no more...I suspect Afande Risasi has seen better than hizo second hand F-16 or F-15. let the games continue.

interesting times ahead....
any one else heard about that news "Uncle sam is sending in his oil companies Heads to negotiate with Uhuruto  on the newly discovered oil fields and deals"
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  The Blue Mon Jul 28 2014, 16:14

Risasi wrote:
The Blue wrote:
Risasi wrote:All in all hatutaki hizo second hand F-16 or F-15.
.... let the games continue.
any one else heard about that news "Uncle sam is sending in his oil companies Heads to negotiate with Uhuruto  on the newly discovered oil fields and deals"

I have heard Carmac energy, a Newyork Stock exchange quoted company with activities in Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria etc is participating in the first Africa Summit by Uncle Barry where a tonne of African heads of state are to participate. I have not heard that he has already sent some uncles to tell our mzee that some of his sons are salivating at the ripening breasts of our young maids...

Let them put busaa on the meza and as we sip from our mrija, we will see how this unfolds.

Meanwhile i hope that the youths and the financiers of the Coast fiasco are being actively engaged to practice Amani Umoja na Upendo.

The Blue

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Jul 28 2014, 18:24

@Risasi, who controls Rudol? Surprised to hear Nai CTR asking me to contact Addis yet sijavuka FIR na my plan is not a cross-FIR one.

Talking of the SU35, isn't that too much of a fighter plane for Kenya? Combat radius of this beauty is scary! What will we be doing mbali huko? N now that we are openly dreaming about warbirds, am i inline to sing about 2 awacs? Very Happy 

btw niliona NOTAM leo, what were you up to bullet man?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Mon Jul 28 2014, 18:29

Risasi wrote:Finally our tweeter account has be HACKED by The very sophisticated branch of AS IT battalion
....lol  Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Icon_biggrin kuna mambo hapa

hehehe its called facing up to the might of CIA psyops division, kuna mambo indeed.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Jul 29 2014, 08:26

@Blue I personally think this story of south Ossetia and the partitioning of Ukraine  plus the downing of MH17 , blame shifting etc has  provoked a cold war euphoria and both poles (east vs west) are rounding up allies both old and new and that might just save our skin. Ivan wants to establish contacts just incase and Uncle Sam and Co are reconsidering. its termed as psychological strength in numbers. in our immediate neighborhood Tz is the good boy of the west while KE,UG changed their bearing to East although not yet full in.

on a separate note: Intel puts it that RAO was assured of a full support  by Uncle Sam, Covert operatives ,funds etc  if he could mount an internal uprising the Egyptian way but first had to prove  himself and his financers that he had the tyranny of numbers for such happenings, litmus test ;7-7  drum up support on a temporary paralysis of KE economy. it came and went without dire national consequences  and I think his sponsors are now rethinking.

@Jasiri I think they might have been CTR tie in civvy staff. hebu just check with fellow lads. NOTAM military oriented?  the one I know was issued Mid July and its of a national security outlook . passenger, cargo manifest, HKJK protocols ,VFR at night  and so forth.

always uko ahead of the game eehh??  Very Happy  that's a tall order plus newer Birds come in with longer sweeping tools that could double up. AWACS wabunge will say we are over spending plus all sister units have to develop simultaneously.  Airborne staff that caught wazees eyes  is the upgrading of the Y-12 surveillance to the isreali ETLA ELI SENSOR 3120 standardS , a compact multi mission platform as I previously posted. its already endowed with the MX-15 EO/IR covert ISR/SAR system its only a matter of additional software's and antennas .
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next