THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Geese match-past.

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17 2012, 12:40

Granted Geese-on-match-past is a Prussian Martial Invention but I doubt this was the Bullet-man's point in reference. An Army's definition is Doctrinal and this loosely segments compatibility between formations. The Goose Stepping Army denote high levels of energy unit-cohesion and individual discipline. There are perceptions of a rigid power structure and of some greater measure of synchronized /robotic reaction within a Unit/Formation. So either greater effectiveness if properly led OR a Colossal failure if Command collapses. Contrast this with the lipid Salute and Parade- March of the USARMY which projects to lesser top-down Unit control, greater emphasis on interpersonal cohesion in a Unit and more opportunity for individualism to heroism or villain-ism. It is all in the Doctrine good AND bad!

Any uniform that saw the depiction of the Russian Spetnatz string in the new movie SEAL TeAM six must have laughed out like I did at the disingenuous replication of the tooling and tactics of the American Deltas. There is little that resembles these two Formations beyond their trade in effecient killing. It is all about Doctrine in their traditions.

KDF will fight from Chinese and Russian Platforms. But. The Traditions are determinedly Kenyan evolved through decades of British-inspired Doctrine. I doubt we shall witness a geese March-past in Uhuru Park any time soon. Sammy tried with the 40th but despite clear variances with the 30th the Doctrine remains faithfully Kenyan.

@Mjeshi - NO the Brits will not leave us alone. Hehehe! This girl is smokin' red hot and no one knows this as well as re Brits. That MRAP factory in Mombasa is just a finger into and expected Defense Industries-type development in Kenyana in coming years - more later.

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Chai Town and the Charcoal maneno

Post  mogen Sun Nov 18 2012, 03:55

Appears we still have to-and-fros on the twin issues of charcoal in Chai Town and Jubaland Administration.

UN decides KDF Naval assets not part of AMISOM but want them to enforce charcoal export ban. Locals want to release the investments tied in the charcoal stockpile. AMISOM Force Commander in Crazy Town wants charcoal exported. Some Somali MPs openly anti-Kenya. Methinks, KDF should just let Somalis sell their charcoal.

35-Jubaland Admin working committee relocated to Chai Town to finalise their task from there. How far are they?
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Kenya-in-the-spotlight-over-its-role-in-Kismayu/-/2558/1622532/-/item/1/-/5scae5z/-/index.html
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Israel- Hamas war

Post  mogen Mon Nov 19 2012, 05:22

aggressor one wrote:
georiise wrote:Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Gaza_110
A Grad rocket is launched from Gaza strip towards Israel
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Gaza_210
Israel soldiers take cover as Iron Dome fires a missile at the incoming Grad rocket from Gaza strip
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Gaza_310
Iron Dome fires a missile at a second Grad rocket from Gaza strip
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Gaza_410
Smoke trails are seen as Iron Dome intercepts incoming Grad rocket from Gaza strip
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Gaza_510
Iron Dome missile intercepts at a second Grad rocket from Gaza strip
I watched the documentary about the '6 day war' in 1967 and realized that militarily, nothing has changed in favor of the Arabs and instead, Israel has grown stronger technologically. A fully fledged war will again bring the same or even worse results for the Arabs. In 1967, Syria and Egypt provided the bulk (or were supposed to) but today, they are in their own state of disorganization. Jordan, the other country 'swore' never again to scratch Israel the wrong way. the Arabs will fire a Katyusas and even destroy a few Merkavas, but the war will only go one way....

Iron Domes in overdrive but not 100 percent. Some grad rockets are landing with devastating effect.
http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2012/11/18/pleitgen-mideast-iron-dome.cnn
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Observer Mon Nov 19 2012, 08:48

The DRC maneno is taking a critical turn http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/UN-helicopters-pound-DR-Congo-rebels/-/1066/1623656/-/yrbnwy/-/index.html … will the UN force be able to stop the fall of Goma; what happens when and if a AU/UN DRC deployment (which seems inevitable) happens within the same space of UGABAG still being engaged in Som... won’t the former be a “spoiler” if indeed the accusations in the UN report are true and will M7 be comfortable with such a prospect… M7 “networking” with M23 in the face of a joint AU/UN ops in the region? It would appear in my opinion while the UN "leak" may have been meant to kill the M23 issue as suggested on the forum, the UNSC is also probing about for reactions in order to analyze the various possible outcomes, knowing very well with Uganda in Som and also DRC , the future of both theaters are somewhat tied at the hip...
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19 2012, 09:08

Observer wrote:The DRC maneno is taking a critical turn http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/UN-helicopters-pound-DR-Congo-rebels/-/1066/1623656/-/yrbnwy/-/index.html … will the UN force be able to stop the fall of Goma; what happens when and if a AU/UN DRC deployment (which seems inevitable) happens within the same space of UGABAG still being engaged in Som... won’t the former be a “spoiler” if indeed the accusations in the UN report are true and will M7 be comfortable with such a prospect… M7 “networking” with M23 in the face of a joint AU/UN ops in the region? It would appear in my opinion while the UN "leak" may have been meant to kill the M23 issue as suggested on the forum, the UNSC is also probing about for reactions in order to analyze the various possible outcomes, knowing very well with Uganda in Som and also DRC , the future of both theaters are somewhat tied at the hip...

I still don't understand how fairly well armed UN peacekeepers who are about 20,000 strong and backed up by the congolese army cannot halt the rebel advance.then the reports of the rwandan army having crossed the border and possibly backing-up the rebels isn't good at ll.It seems the tall man would fancy a situation where the eastern DRC secedes

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Nov 19 2012, 09:54

mchoraji wrote:
Observer wrote:The DRC maneno is taking a critical turn http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/UN-helicopters-pound-DR-Congo-rebels/-/1066/1623656/-/yrbnwy/-/index.html … will the UN force be able to stop the fall of Goma; what happens when and if a AU/UN DRC deployment (which seems inevitable) happens within the same space of UGABAG still being engaged in Som... won’t the former be a “spoiler” if indeed the accusations in the UN report are true and will M7 be comfortable with such a prospect… M7 “networking” with M23 in the face of a joint AU/UN ops in the region? It would appear in my opinion while the UN "leak" may have been meant to kill the M23 issue as suggested on the forum, the UNSC is also probing about for reactions in order to analyze the various possible outcomes, knowing very well with Uganda in Som and also DRC , the future of both theaters are somewhat tied at the hip...

I still don't understand how fairly well armed UN peacekeepers who are about 20,000 strong and backed up by the congolese army cannot halt the rebel advance.then the reports of the rwandan army having crossed the border and possibly backing-up the rebels isn't good at ll.It seems the tall man would fancy a situation where the eastern DRC secedes

@Observer & @Mchoraji
FARDC are indeed a regional shame and MONUSC soldiers are not seriously interested in dying for the Congolese.

I hear Goma may fall anytime now, if it hasn't fallen by the time you read this post. It is possible that we are actually staring at the initial stages of the breakup of DRC and Tall Thin One will be pleased with such an outcome.

Picture below shows: People jog past a sign, with a message by the M23 movement in their campaign against rampant corruption in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in an area under controlled of the Congolese Revolutionary Army (CRA) in Rutshuru town, November 3, 2012.
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 M23_te11
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19 2012, 11:44

mogen wrote:

FARDC are indeed a regional shame and MONUSC soldiers are not seriously interested in dying for the Congolese.

I hear Goma may fall anytime now, if it hasn't fallen by the time you read this post. It is possible that we are actually staring at the initial stages of the breakup of DRC and Tall Thin One will be pleased with such an outcome.

Picture below shows: People jog past a sign, with a message by the M23 movement in their campaign against rampant corruption in the Democratic Republic of Congo, in an area under controlled of the Congolese Revolutionary Army (CRA) in Rutshuru town, November 3, 2012.
[/quote]

I wonder what will happen to the hutu rebels formerly serving in the defunct rwanda armed forces (FAR) that have been having bases in eastern DRC since 1994.i had heard a few days ago that they had entered into an aggrement with M23 to fight FARDC together.but considering the decades old hate filled relationship between hutus and tutsis i wonder how they will work together.
However population pressure in rwanda is a big problem.the fact that kinshasa has failed to exert control over the mineral rich east has not helped matters.resource scarce rwanda saw a way to gain the mineral rich area while reducing the population pressure.it's sad that poor defenceless civilians are caught in the crossfire

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty M23 CHAOS

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19 2012, 11:57

mchoraji wrote:
mogen wrote:

I wonder what will happen to the hutu rebels formerly serving in the defunct rwanda armed forces (FAR) that have been having bases in eastern DRC since 1994.i had heard a few days ago that they had entered into an aggrement with M23 to fight FARDC together.but considering the decades old hate filled relationship between hutus and tutsis i wonder how they will work together.
However population pressure in rwanda is a big problem.the fact that kinshasa has failed to exert control over the mineral rich east has not helped matters.resource scarce rwanda saw a way to gain the mineral rich area while reducing the population pressure.it's sad that poor defenceless civilians are caught in the crossfire [/quote]

I have looked at the composition of MONUSCO. bangladesh has a 1,354 troops in it.only pakistan & India have bigger contingents.I read Lt. Gen. Rome'o Dellaire the UNAMIR force commander during the rwandan genocide's assesement of the bangladesh contingent then.they were poorly trained, ill equipped and not willing to work.they used to refuse to obey his orders if they knew they could lose lives.i wonder why the UN continues relying on soldiers of this nature

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Mon Nov 19 2012, 17:51

The Homeland security seems to be under threat from all quarters, MRC, Ngoroko, Mungiki, Al-shabaab etc. The internal policing organs need to up their game a notch higher. The upsurge in butchery of Law enforcements officers ought to have sent a clear message to authorities that Kenya is at War and things are not same as before. It is times like this that Born leaders show leadership.

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Tension-as-heavy-gunfire-rocks-Garissa/-/1056/1624112/-/13f3apb/-/index.html

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/Riots-in-Eastleigh-in-wake-of-Matatu-attack/-/1056/1624034/-/hka1dxz/-/index.html
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty violence in kenya

Post  proud kenyan Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:15

how can one go about in petitioning the media to stop coverage of something, my major beef is with the coverage of the politicians and their tribal manenos
ION: @ON,Risasi et al uniforms, i thought that if war has been declared upon a certain group e.g. al kebabs, they should be treated as prisoners of war or something along those lines i.e. facing court martial, their treatment as per the geneva convention etc. their actions as of the past few days more than warrants a heavy hand on the group even in kenya where their sympathisers dont seem to care.
some operation should be carried out from coast to NFD to Eastern province until such terrorists and ill-informed people are wiped off the face of kenyana.
a sumary of the intel (reducted i.e.)for the past few days would calm me down,anyone?

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  mekatilili Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:44

It's sad to see Kenya spiraling out of control. The president appears to be out of touch, the ruling class is inept and the average Kenyan is putting up with the violence. The muder rate rivals that of Gaza! Where are the police, the intelligence unit or at least a sane individual?

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 MDF85170-19-11-2012-16-11-12-235

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 MDF85238-19-11-2012-17-11-56-76
mekatilili
mekatilili

http://my254.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Tue Nov 20 2012, 07:49

mekatilili wrote:It's sad to see Kenya spiraling out of control. The president appears to be out of touch, the ruling class is inept and the average Kenyan is putting up with the violence. The muder rate rivals that of Gaza! Where are the police, the intelligence unit or at least a sane individual?

my call.... i would arrest all in those pictures
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty The new constitution; passport to hell

Post  Batian Tue Nov 20 2012, 10:55

mekatilili wrote:It's sad to see Kenya spiraling out of control. The president appears to be out of touch, the ruling class is inept and the average Kenyan is putting up with the violence. The muder rate rivals that of Gaza! Where are the police, the intelligence unit or at least a sane individual?

There are attempts to enserf kenya's mandate to withstand whipped up animosity within restive populations by invoking the geneva convention. Media coverage currently fails to underscore the value of human life by presenting the current security scenario as a "political" issue. This is more of a "security" issue and the capabilty of the accorded administration to prevent the possibilty of the breaking out of an outright civil war. While these dynamics work in tandem, do not forget that this is a devolved government with a new promulgated constitution, the blame cannot squarely lie on the "presidency" even though it still remains a convenient target for malevolent slurs. It is time the "citizens" as invented from the hellenic society bear responsibilty for their actions. Laughing
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  SIAT Tue Nov 20 2012, 10:58

Hello guys. Been following this forum for the last 1 year and its a pro. Hope nimekaribishwa. Meanwhile I bumped into this and knowing this forum i am surprised none of it has popped up here. Sorry I have no idea how to post photos. http://www.kenyanlist.com/kls-listing-show.php?id=102027

SIAT

Back to top Go down

Post  Observer Tue Nov 20 2012, 13:12

SIAT wrote:Hello guys. Been following this forum for the last 1 year and its a pro. Hope nimekaribishwa. Meanwhile I bumped into this and knowing this forum i am surprised none of it has popped up here. Sorry I have no idea how to post photos. http://www.kenyanlist.com/kls-listing-show.php?id=102027

Welcome on board SIAT... those pics, u an insider*read uniform*? @Bullet that be you? ... Smile ....

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Kaf210

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Kaf_111

Meanwhile the DRC maneno is rapidly unraveling... http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/DR-Congo-rebels-seize-Goma-airport-move-on-city/-/1066/1624870/-/wcijer/-/index.html ... did the UN/AU have a contingency plan or MONUSCO was it, does this mean the proposed AU deployment will be fast tracked?...
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty POSTING PICS

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20 2012, 14:30

SIAT wrote:Hello guys. Been following this forum for the last 1 year and its a pro. Hope nimekaribishwa. Meanwhile I bumped into this and knowing this forum i am surprised none of it has popped up here. Sorry I have no idea how to post photos. http://www.kenyanlist.com/kls-listing-show.php?id=102027

Thanks SIAT for raising the issue.I've also tried posting images unsuccessfully several times.How is it done elders??
Karibu to the forum bro

Back to top Go down

Post  MOOZALENDO Tue Nov 20 2012, 14:54

Batian wrote:

There are attempts to enserf kenya's mandate to withstand whipped up animosity within restive populations by invoking the geneva convention. Media coverage currently fails to underscore the value of human life by presenting the current security scenario as a "political" issue. This is more of a "security" issue and the capabilty of the accorded administration to prevent the possibilty of the breaking out of an outright civil war. While these dynamics work in tandem, do not forget that this is a devolved government with a new promulgated constitution, the blame cannot squarely lie on the "presidency" even though it still remains a convenient target for malevolent slurs. It is time the "citizens" as invented from the hellenic society bear responsibilty for their actions. Laughing

Call the bluff of these HR groups which speak only when security is tightened. No government/country can allow this kind of incidents to go on unabated and still claim legitimacy. In other places, the first few killings would have prompted a major security lock-down particularly in Garissa and Eastleigh where some delinquents seem to think security agents are dispensable! You do not see any demos when security agents are killed. Lock the place up and sort out the good from the bad...it will be far reaching and uncomfortable but that is what the current situation DEMANDS. No ifs.

Mooz
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Goma has fallen to the M23

Post  mogen Tue Nov 20 2012, 17:12

tweeting
@MckenzieCNN wrote:: M23 takes over Goma, border crossings, radio station, and airport. Pursuing government forces Westward-witnesses

Isn't Eastern DRC breaking away as we watch? if it does eventuate Uganda will look after refugees while Tall Thin One will have the spoils and hence the last laugh.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:27

mchoraji wrote:

Thanks SIAT for raising the issue.I've also tried posting images unsuccessfully several times.How is it done elders??
Karibu to the forum bro

@SIAT, @Mchoraji, #PostPictures - Check useful Hints on the Home page.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:06

interesting reports from Garissa, maybe the Uniforms in the list can shed light on it...
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  proud kenyan Wed Nov 21 2012, 05:49

areba wrote:interesting reports from Garissa, maybe the Uniforms in the list can shed light on it...
in light of that the media should also be on lockdown,told what they need to air and what they should not air. at some point in the baragoi manenos it was like they were happy with what had happened,so sad.
uniforms..what made you guys demonstrate the killing of your colleagues,losing the cool you have?

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Wed Nov 21 2012, 06:47

observing the plane from the rear it looks like the china falcon, the L-15. http://world-military-army.blogspot.com/2011/11/chinese-l-15-supersonic-lead-in-fighter.html may be these are the new birds ON was talking about.

Observer wrote:

Welcome on board SIAT... those pics, u an insider*read uniform*? @Bullet that be you? ... Smile ....

Meanwhile the DRC maneno is rapidly unraveling... http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/DR-Congo-rebels-seize-Goma-airport-move-on-city/-/1066/1624870/-/wcijer/-/index.html ... did the UN/AU have a contingency plan or MONUSCO was it, does this mean the proposed AU deployment will be fast tracked?...
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Al Bashir Wed Nov 21 2012, 07:11

Balozi wrote:observing the plane from the rear it looks like the china falcon, the L-15. http://world-military-army.blogspot.com/2011/11/chinese-l-15-supersonic-lead-in-fighter.html may be these are the new birds ON was talking about.

Observer wrote:

My untrained eye makes me think that this is the F-5 tiger II. Two key pointers : 1) The L-15 has more of a bubble shaped canopy unlike the picture. 2) On the L-15 the horizontal, vertical stabilizers and the exhaust all line up at the edge unlike the picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L-15_Top_View_2.jpg
Al Bashir
Al Bashir

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty GAZA

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21 2012, 09:26

Unfortunately the cousins are yet to agree on a ceasefire.I hope they put pen to paper soon.almost a hundred dead by now

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Nov 21 2012, 16:50

Al Bashir wrote:
Balozi wrote:observing the plane from the rear it looks like the china falcon, the L-15. http://world-military-army.blogspot.com/2011/11/chinese-l-15-supersonic-lead-in-fighter.html may be these are the new birds ON was talking about.

Observer wrote:

My untrained eye makes me think that this is the F-5 tiger II. Two key pointers : 1) The L-15 has more of a bubble shaped canopy unlike the picture. 2) On the L-15 the horizontal, vertical stabilizers and the exhaust all line up at the edge unlike the picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L-15_Top_View_2.jpg

It’s a T-38C talon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_T-38_Talon
The USAF Lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT) from the Laughlin Air Force Base Del Rio, Texas. (the largest pilot training base in the USAF) . it used for preparing pilots for the following aircrafts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_T-38_Talon#Military

@ SIAT do me a favor , if you’re a member of that web blog send them the above message cause :
1. now that I have told them its the USAF fast jet trainer and a NASA test plane, do they still share the same feeling “a prehistoric fighter jet? “
2. the fellow who claim knew the environment that the pic was taken at , as LAB Kenya need not to say that he “works there”. whats his story now?
prorojo people from a porojo blogs.

@flycrane ….maneno ya syllabus has been answered once again.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Technician Wed Nov 21 2012, 17:54

Risasi wrote:
Al Bashir wrote:

Observer wrote:

The USAF Lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT) from the Laughlin Air Force Base Del Rio, Texas. (the largest pilot training base in the USAF) . it used for preparing pilots for the following aircrafts

@ SIAT do me a favor , if you’re a member of that web blog send them the above message cause :
1. now that I have told them it the USAF fast jet trainer and a NASA test plane, do they still share the same feeling “a prehistoric fighter jet? “
2. the fellow who claim knew the environment that the pic was taken at , as LAB Kenya need not to say that he “works there”. whats he story now?

The picture appeared on Kenyanlist about a week ago Cool
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  tempest Wed Nov 21 2012, 21:09

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 NMNcY
tempest
tempest

http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Observer Thu Nov 22 2012, 17:13

[quote="Technician"]
Risasi wrote:
Al Bashir wrote:

Observer wrote:

My untrained eye makes me think that this is the F-5 tiger II. Two key pointers : 1) The L-15 has more of a bubble shaped canopy unlike the picture. 2) On the L-15 the horizontal, vertical stabilizers and the exhaust all line up at the edge unlike the picture. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L-15_Top_View_2.jpg[/quote]

@ SIAT do me a favor , if you’re a member of that t web blog send them the above message cause :
1. now that they I have told them it the USAF fast jet trainer and a NASA test plane, do they still share the same feeling “a a prehistoric fighter jet? “
2. the fellow who claim he new the environment that the pic was taken at , as LAB Kenya need not to say that he “works there”. what he story now?

The picture appeared on Kenyanlist about a week ago Cool

...The Air Training Command's (ATC) successor, the Air Education and Training Command (AETC), uses the T-38C to prepare pilots for aircraft such as the F-15C Eagle and F-15E Strike Eagle, as well as the F-16 Fighting Falcon, B-52 Stratofortress, B-1B Lancer, A-10 Thunderbolt and F-22 Raptor...
... hii story ya F-15/F-16 gets thicker by the day with tit bits of evidence sprinkled here and there on the www...
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Thu Nov 22 2012, 17:47

Observer wrote: ... hii story ya F-15/F-16 gets thicker by the day with tit bits of evidence sprinkled here and there on the www...
There is a day I thought... I think we have done enough even without owning them to keep any rogue elements in our neighbourhood well behaved for a long time..
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 8 Empty Re:Kenya Defence Forces

Post  proud kenyan Thu Nov 22 2012, 19:32

woi,and the mps in parliament are crying foul,is it because the military wasn't sent to the Tana delta after they cried in parliament or what?
http://standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000071233&pageNo=3&story_title=Kenya-Fleeing-bandits-threaten-to-shoot-down-military-choppers

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next