THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Fri Nov 23 2012, 14:16

Risasi wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:L-15_Top_View_2.jpg

It’s a T-38C talon. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_T-38_Talon
The USAF Lead-in fighter trainer (LIFT) from the Laughlin Air Force Base Del Rio, Texas. (the largest pilot training base in the USAF) . it used for preparing pilots for the following aircrafts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_T-38_Talon#Military

@ SIAT do me a favor , if you’re a member of that web blog send them the above message cause :
1. now that I have told them its the USAF fast jet trainer and a NASA test plane, do they still share the same feeling “a prehistoric fighter jet? “
2. the fellow who claim knew the environment that the pic was taken at , as LAB Kenya need not to say that he “works there”. whats his story now?
prorojo people from a porojo blogs.

@flycrane ….maneno ya syllabus has been answered once again.

LAB has become another "Sci-fi/ Pandora" scenery warranting the high number of 'universal employees'. Every patriot is working tirelessly to have the pre-fix "LAB" attached somewhere as his/her temporary sir name....may be...get used to for the sake of maintaining nerve stability. Neutral
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Nesta Sat Nov 24 2012, 07:16

ole Nkarei wrote: I doubt we shall witness a geese March-past in Uhuru Park any time soon. Sammy tried with the 40th but despite clear variances with the 30th the Doctrine remains faithfully Kenyan.

I've seen the marches in GSU and AP parades. Maybe it's just a matter of time. Laughing

Last edited by Nesta on Sat Nov 24 2012, 07:19; edited 1 time in total

Nesta

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty Al-shabaab VS M23

Post  Nesta Sat Nov 24 2012, 07:19

The uniforms here; who's the tougher enemy between these two? I really wish kenya would be more involved.

Nesta

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Sat Nov 24 2012, 09:50

Nesta wrote:The uniforms here; who's the tougher enemy between these two? .

Each group is potent uniquely. The M23 know their terrain very well and that makes quite a difference remember Baragoi incidence? The Kebabs punch is in their motivation. They embrace death with same measure we revere life. They dont need a geographical advantage to fight u but will use yours (When u fight a stranger in ur house you are left counting the damage). They dont have extraction plans in their operations they can operate as a platoon or singly they can act amorphously. The M23 fights symmetrically and so a well planned operation can defeat them cant say the same for the Kebabs. The Kebabs will only call a truce or withdraw for the sake of re-arming. An effective solution in Som is not military alone but both the rifle and a dove. The rifle protects the dove. Military defeat compels them to come to the negotiating table. Lots of indoctrination and talking is required in Som 4 an effective soln. Same can be said of MRC. The Israeli's now realise that for the sake of peace they might have to talk to Hamas as the legitimate govt in Gaza. You dont defeat an ideology by use of force. Argumentum ad baculum only suppresses it..... for a period. my two cents
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty intresting...

Post  mashaa Mon Nov 26 2012, 08:17

intresting interview on K24,Aden Duale & Jeff Koinange

mashaa

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Nov 26 2012, 09:29

I this a drying force or are we witnessing a rebirth of the Kebabs. http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2012/11/shabaab-raids-town-near-kenya-border-12-dead/
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Nov 26 2012, 10:11

Its time we considered the Embraer KC-390 as a transport and IFR or the P-99/EMB 145 MP for maritime patrol or P-99/EMB 145 AEW&C since Embraer are opening a service center on home turf http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/-/539550/1629024/-/yic6hx/-/index.html.

KC-390
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 C-390-image11

P-99/EMB 145 AEW&C
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 R99_6704
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Mon Nov 26 2012, 12:16

The KC-390 as in theater transporter.
With due respect to Embraers cost effective parts and technology, the KC-390 runs on Jet engines unlike props. Jet engines are hight susceptible to physical damage considering the nature and environments of our perceived theaters.

HokumA wrote:Its time we considered the Embraer KC-390 as a transport and IFR or the P-99/EMB 145 MP for maritime patrol or P-99/EMB 145 AEW&C since Embraer are opening a service center on home turf http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/-/539550/1629024/-/yic6hx/-/index.html.

KC-390
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 C-390-image11

P-99/EMB 145 AEW&C
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 R99_6704
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty CHINA LANDS FIRST JET FIGHTER ON AIRCRAFT CARRIER

Post  countersniper Mon Nov 26 2012, 14:09

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/11/25/china-lands-first-jet-on-aircraft-carrie?videoChannel=1&videoId=239375056

AMERICAN EXPERTS HAD SAID IT WOULD TAKE 20 YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ..IT SEEMS THEY WERE WRONG

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/25/world/asia/china-aircraft-carrier-landing/index.html
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Mon Nov 26 2012, 14:41

Risasi wrote:The KC-390 as in theater transporter.
With due respect to Embraers cost effective parts and technology, the KC-390 runs on Jet engines unlike props. Jet engines are hight susceptible to physical damage considering the nature and environments of our perceived theaters.

Like always you are spot on with your analysis but the KC-390 can offer us what we need in terms of a tactical transporter and other roles which include but not limited to In-Fight-Refueling. It is true that Jet engines are not the way to go but that cannot be used as the sole reason to dismiss this promising and cost effective bird. This bird is packing some serious hardware something worth considering; http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/Embraer-Launches-KC-390-Tactical-Air-Transport-Program-05380/
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 DATA_KC-390_Industrial
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Tue Nov 27 2012, 06:50

Guys i strongly feel that it was wrong for a certain TV stn to have aired a clip of our guys "torturing" suspected Kebabs. At times like this with politicians whipping emotions of people they should have held onto the tapes. Talk of press self-regulation! No
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty AN IMPRESSIVE ATTACK CHOPPER

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27 2012, 09:05

countersniper wrote:http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/11/25/china-lands-first-jet-on-aircraft-carrie?videoChannel=1&videoId=239375056

AMERICAN EXPERTS HAD SAID IT WOULD TAKE 20 YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN ..IT SEEMS THEY WERE WRONG

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/25/world/asia/china-aircraft-carrier-landing/index.html

An attack chopper that gives the Russian competition a run for their money

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/11/14/china-debuts-attack-helicopter?videoId=239123416&videoChannel=2602

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty China's Domestics

Post  Mbaine Tue Nov 27 2012, 10:34

Dragon breath not so fiery? Every country has internal issues that can be parlayed into a negative forecast,but it may be something to consider even if the potential ramifications won't be felt in my view for at least another 8 yrs or so.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/08/29/everything_you_think_you_know_about_china_is_wrong#.UESM7Fl2meA.twitter
Mbaine
Mbaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Tue Nov 27 2012, 11:14

Uzi wrote:Guys i strongly feel that it was wrong for a certain TV stn to have aired a clip of our guys "torturing" suspected Kebabs. At times like this with politicians whipping emotions of people they should have held onto the tapes. Talk of press self-regulation! No

@Uzi,
when the agents terrorism are accosted to pay for their transgression, the media resorts to legal angles of reporting and skillfull manipulation of public opinions to re-brand extremism. The currently task for security forces is to combat a brand of sponsored peddled terrorism that is intrusive in nature and opportunistic as opposed to being fundamental.

Hope we can learn from this menace and may our KDF remain resolute at Bulahawo. peace pirat
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:26

Uzi wrote:Guys i strongly feel that it was wrong for a certain TV stn to have aired a clip of our guys "torturing" suspected Kebabs. At times like this with politicians whipping emotions of people they should have held onto the tapes. Talk of press self-regulation! No

Kuna watu ambao lazima waonje 'Nyahunyo' ndio washike adabu.

28 November 2012

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Mrcchairmanomar
Barely two weeks after Mombasa Republican Council (MRC) leader Mr Omar Hamisi Mwamnuadzi was released from Shimo La Tewa prison, the self proclaimed cult leader has joined Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA).
Mwamnuadzi, who received a dog’s beating during his arrest in Kwale a couple of months ago, said he joined KCA college in Kwale after realising he is wasting his potential by joining the outlawed group, which said pwani si Kenya (coast is not part of Kenya)
Addressing the media at his Kwale home on Tuesday, the cult leader said he has reformed and he will preach peace and reconciliation all over the country.
He also said soon he will register himself as a voter in the forthcoming general election.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Mrcmemberjoins_0

Mwaboza Amani Chifwete 30, registers as a voter at Vikwatani branch Mshomoroni Mombasa County, he will be vying for the Ward representative (councillor) in forthcoming general elections, MRC national chairman Omar Mwamnwadzi alias president says those participating in politics it?s their own choice
Meanwhile, deputy chairman of MRC Amani Chifwete has registered as a voter
Chifwete claimed that other MRC leaders were scheduled to register as voters in Kisauni as more followers of the movement were embracing the exercise they had earlier opposed.

Last edited by Sierra Kilo on Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  HokumA Wed Nov 28 2012, 14:58

[quote="Sierra Kilo"]

After this makeover one might not feel to motivated to fight for the `right's` of his people
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Mwamnuadzi
HokumA
HokumA

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Wed Nov 28 2012, 15:50

28 November 2012

@ Sierra Kilo "And Jesus took a whip and whipped them" totally agree with you."There comes a time" Sometimes the mwananchi behaves like unruly kids in a homestead and the
Mzee wa boma (read Gava) has to take bakora or belt and make backsides tender.Not that he hates the kids.

I also wonder who would defend anybody killing our heroes in Garissa.?

Peple registering to vote huko south great stride.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Mrcchairmanomar
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty KDF General off to head UN Force in Liberia

Post  mogen Thu Nov 29 2012, 04:14

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Maj-ge10
The tough General is reportedly heading back to familiar territory in West Africa where he will serve as UNMIL Force Commander.

http://standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000071684&story_title=Kenya-Kenyan-to-head-UN-Mission-in-Liberia
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  MOOZALENDO Fri Nov 30 2012, 15:43

[quote="HokumA"]
Sierra Kilo wrote:

After this makeover one might not feel to motivated to fight for the `right's` of his people

After the Kenyana hoity-toity, where did all the uniforms hightail to, leaving TEA desolate? I did a quick search on google and discovered that afande ON has crawled back to the village to indulge in less sophisticated ethnically jingoistic politics! What a huge chasm and tough hurdle he has to overcome so as to build Kenyana, his pie in the sky? Laughing. Where art thou, Mr. ON?

" MigFighter ยป Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:56 amat Nipate...

@ Ole Nkarei, you and Energizer are a very
interesting tag-team to watch. Your advancement of your GEMA political
interests and your trying to ram them on everyone of us is quite
worrying. You have come out most clearly today for what you stand. Its
NOT about Kenya. Its about GEMA SPECIAL INTERESTS. You have Lost all the
little respect I had for you. I have completely changed my perception
of your political views. Do you mean you keep fighting everyone ODM and
Raila with BIG words just because you feel they are not helping your
cause? Kenya has been independent only 50. One Kalenjin President and 2
Kikuyu presidents already. Now you are pushing us to have a 3rd one.
Dont go democracy and constitution but do you think that will not be a
factor during campaigns proper? Uhuru Kenyatta dictatorial tenderncies
are already already begining to manifest themselves in the way he is
handling everyone outside TNA. Rutos unrealistic remands tell you what
the kind of man he is. We know this little crap can only manage to
shepherd only half of Kenyatta votes but he want half the government.
Energizer balls than business acumen or shrewd. Wamalwa was tricked by
Uhuru to help him launch his TNA party complete with funfare and song
and dance especialy that special one, 'I got you baby'- only to be
dumped when a better looking girl comes along. Uhuru is using his
immense wealth to TRY and built built a strong machinery to help him
fight the HAGUE Jaggernaut. Its NOT about Kenya or politics or even the
Kikuyus for now. ITS ABOUT his arse. The man is staring at many years of
hell. You can feel his frustration that why Mama has come out to help
out her son the way every mother should do. No the sidelines of such
kind of situation, we have the likes of Nkarei and Energizer banging
tables trying to force us with every kind of intimidation to join a
Hague bound train, to be the worlds next laughing stock just because of
two people? Do you ever try to think how things would be if Taylor of
Lubanga were presidents of their countries right now? I dont HATE
Uhuruto but I have a serious problem with their Hague Maneno. Am ready
to vote for them in another election but let them clear their names
first and prove their innocence. There are many people in REMAND today
for lesser crimes and can not be president before their innocence is
determined. Hiyo ingine yenu ni siasa, either professional or armature
you know best. The rest of us are lookineh for a leader who is going to
unite Kenya and implement katiba not someone whose with special needs
and interests. Why dont you tell us why you have let migingo stay under
foreign occupation for so long. Is it because of Raila and ODM? What
happening to the security situation in Kenya. PNU or Kibaki and Uhuru
have the security apparatus under their full control. They speak in
Kikuyu in National security meetings whats the intel. Pls help us
understand."

Here he takes heavy fire.

Moozalendo
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Fri Nov 30 2012, 16:14

@Moozalendo.With unreserved tremedous respect,
I was made to understand there is a section on '"Headline politics and current affairs" and another "Anything Goes" in this blog for those with appetite.Please ,Some of us would rather not discuss Raila,Uhuru,Ruto ,Eugene crap this side of the blog.There is always a smoking section and non Smokers section.Actually the smokers section is quite roomy on the web.My two cent worth.
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 9 Empty WTH???

Post  Guest Fri Nov 30 2012, 16:27

Neutral Ground wrote:@Moozalendo.With unreserved tremedous respect,
I was made to understand there is a section on '"Headline politics and current affairs" and another "Anything Goes" in this blog for those with appetite.Please ,Some of us would rather not discuss Raila,Uhuru,Ruto ,Eugene crap this side of the blog.There is always a smoking section and non Smokers section.Actually the smokers section is quite roomy on the web.My two cent worth.

Where the hell did the mzalendo crap come from.with all due respect there are more interesting things to discuss here like the M23 withdrawal from Goma. @ mzalendo maybe post the above on fb or such other places........not here tafadhali

Back to top Go down

Post  Technician Fri Nov 30 2012, 16:46

mchoraji wrote:

Where the hell did the mzalendo crap come from.with all due respect there are more interesting things to discuss here like the M23 withdrawal from Goma. @ mzalendo maybe post the above on fb or such other places........not here tafadhali

I totally agree. Its distracting , to say the least. Relevance, please.....
Technician
Technician

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri Nov 30 2012, 19:58

Technician wrote:
mchoraji wrote:

I totally agree. Its distracting , to say the least. Relevance, please.....

Totally agree with the elders, i think @ Mooz was trying to smoke out one elder who is MIA at EAU but active kwa shemeji.

Last edited by Sierra Kilo on Sat Dec 01 2012, 08:27; edited 1 time in total
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  MOOZALENDO Sat Dec 01 2012, 06:20

mchoraji wrote:

@Neutral Ground, I would love to have wazee back here by hook or crook, so do not send me to the wrong door please! @ Mchoraji, I am calling on a senior member who has gone MIA and you talk of crap? Who told you I post things on fb? So what is interesting with a board where M23 withdrawal receives passing mention because there are no members to discuss it? My point is, let us keep the board active even if it means you mistakenly referring to Moozalendo as crap which you know I am not. I am however not emotionally moved a centimeter! Haya twendelee na mjadala basi.

Moozalendo
MOOZALENDO
MOOZALENDO

Back to top Go down

Post  Neutral Ground Sat Dec 01 2012, 12:26

@Moozalendo ,I stand down,There you got me napping,'Crap' bit withdrawn unconditionally
This blog really has cool heads sunny
Neutral Ground
Neutral Ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Sat Dec 01 2012, 14:33

[quote="MOOZALENDO"]
HokumA wrote:
Sierra Kilo wrote:

After the Kenyana hoity-toity, where did all the uniforms hightail to, leaving TEA desolate? I did a quick search on google and discovered that afande ON has crawled back to the village to indulge in less sophisticated ethnically jingoistic politics! What a huge chasm and tough hurdle he has to overcome so as to build Kenyana, his pie in the sky? Laughing. Where art thou, Mr. ON?

" MigFighter ยป Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:56 amat Nipate...

Do you mean you keep fighting everyone ODM and
Raila with BIG words just because you feel they are not helping your
cause? Kenya has been independent only 50. One Kalenjin President and 2
Kikuyu presidents already. Now you are pushing us to have a 3rd one.
Dont go democracy and constitution but do you think that will not be a
factor during campaigns proper?

Moozalendo

This also will not help solve the immense challenges facing the country, it is you guys who keep overindulging in this ethnic rhetoric and jingoistic maneno until it has received an "international" appeal. Besides who has stood declared uhuru the winner, with polls yet to be conducted. Know that just by over mentioning uhuruto negatively will not be a trump card for those losing appeal.

@admin sorry back to intel /MP/ maneno
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Sat Dec 01 2012, 15:11

Mooz,there's a reason we keep away from Kenyan politics. It will lower the debate in what is meant to be a purely military affairs forum. If we start those Uhuru/RAO/Mdvd manenos here we'll never discuss what we came here for.

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:05

Good job boys from resetting Mr Moozalendo. take it easy Mooz.

The situtuation in Goma is getting very interesting at the moment and I believe from secured sources more is yet to follow.

@ON munahanya hanya wapi ?
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  mbs Sun Dec 02 2012, 16:09

Flying Crane wrote:

The situtuation in Goma is getting very interesting at the moment and I believe from secured sources more is yet to follow.

at Flying Crane, whats the official status of the EAC in regards to M23? if we aint supporting them officially, we better be supporting them officially. The inept state of junior Kabila will unleash more bloodshed in the region if we are not careful. I disagreed with one of us who said DRC should not be broken up. but the reality on the ground is that that has to happen for any semblance of peace. maybe 2-3 regions.
mbs
mbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Sun Dec 02 2012, 18:34

mbs wrote:
Flying Crane wrote:

at Flying Crane, whats the official status of the EAC in regards to M23? if we aint supporting them officially, we better be supporting them officially. The inept state of junior Kabila will unleash more bloodshed in the region if we are not careful. I disagreed with one of us who said DRC should not be broken up. but the reality on the ground is that that has to happen for any semblance of peace. maybe 2-3 regions.

i will pass that question to Mr Spartan and Aggressor 1 they are our regional bureaucrats.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next