THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

+52
pacifist
MasterChief
mchoraji
firewall
timoh
Kepler-Euler
tres impoli
jasiri
Olekoima
cylon
mashaa
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Technician
SIAT
SS Jamuhuri
mJESHI mMOJA
georiise
Observer
mbs
Ole Sidai
Al Bashir
HokumA
Sierra Kilo
livefire
Admin
tempest
Mbaine
mwepesi
MOOZALENDO
mekatilili
Uzi
Fabrizio
Balozi
Flying Crane
Nesta
Risasi
The Blue
proud kenyan
gash
edmuiru
Neutral Ground
mogen
kimiti
Spartan
aggressor one
Analyst
countersniper
Ned Starks Head
MWAURA
Batian
Kobooz
areba
56 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty Re: Kenya Defence Forces (KDF)

Post  Risasi Tue Mar 19 2013, 20:17

@ ON and Spartan
is this a curved ball????? what the hell is going on at the great lakes region???
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/18/17359842-war-crimes-suspect-the-terminator-surrenders-at-us-embassy-in-rwanda?lite
• a key play has crossed the floor.
• What boggles me is why did the thin tall guy allow Bosco Ntaganda to walk to the US embassy in Rwanda, with the notion of heading to the ICC, yet we all know their partners in crime.
• beans might be spilled and the real perpetuates and financers of M23 get exposed. not so?
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty Re:Kenya Defence Forces

Post  proud kenyan Tue Mar 19 2013, 20:36

ole Nkarei wrote:Nothing to it, bro. We have a Presidential and C-in-C swearing-in in a couple of days. The world descends on Kenya on a week or so. Usual preps.

Mkenya wrote:Lots of air activity out of MAB this morning,counted one buff & Y-12,two choppers puma & Hip..............shortly a roar over eastlands its one of our fast air support crisscrossing the city.

will we see the latest inventory items ie the fifteens + some of woo's machinery @ Risasi?

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 07:04

@Risasi - fly boy, lost your contrails for a while. Where you been at? The Sheit hit the fan in DRC and the mopping up hasn't started. Here is how.

A. During latest tour of North Kivu and lower Ituri couple weeks ago, the break between the Rwanda-Proxy of Nkunda/Ntaganda/Runiga and the Uganda-leaning Mukenga was clear with the Ntaganda holding the bulk of numbers, equipment (7/3) and Tactical advantage. So, how did Mukenga rout Ntaganda so conclusively and so rapidly in such a lightning fashion? We ran out quite a number of joint non-combat-type forays during our short tour with Muhoozi's chaps whose heavy though carefully muted presence was evident. As he was being rather surgically destroyed by superior Force he knew was not Mukenga's, Ntaganda waited for the usual RDF Intervention from the Tall Thin Man which did not come - the Old Lion across the border was not fooling around this time with nobody. So Ntaganda exfils covertly to Kigali and makes a beeline for the only place he can be safe in the Great Lakes in the event of a fall-out with the Tall Thin Man.

B. Ntaganda feels betrayed and used. He is just a pawn on a complex chess board with very senior world leaders. He wants payback and doesn't give one damn if he burns himself whike at it. He will sing better than Michael Jackson when they stick Cameras into his face. The brigand knows too much, would be "more useful dead"! Obviously under aggressive full -debrief right now by Rwandan-American Intelligence. Several offers of "accommodation" certainly on offer to Ntaganda. The panic at Kigali is incredible and hilarious - doubtful if Ntaganda will actually stroll out of the American Embassy to the airport. More likely in a casket!

C. These Tutsi Hegemony games have gone on too long and costs this region goddamn too much. We must celebrate any progreSs to settle DRC and not quibble too much about who of us does. Me, I was happy to see @Spartan's colleagues inserted and with their best "no bullsheit" faces!

D. Uncle Woo was the proverbial finger in the leaking Sea Dyke wall which prevented the entire Wall being swept away by the surging Waves. Notice the Statements were issued in Nairobi and Beijing and BRIACs followed soon after. It appears Sammy is resigned to whatever IEBC gets SCORK to approve. But the disappointed EU are now pegging their fading hopes on the Petition in the SCORK hence staying on till Decision is given. Hoping for a Run-Off or Re-run under UN or EU managed Electoral Process. EEeeiish!

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Wed Mar 20 2013, 08:25

ole Nkarei wrote:
C. These Tutsi Hegemony games have gone on too long and costs this region goddamn too much. We must celebrate any progreSs to settle DRC and not quibble too much about who of us does. Me, I was happy to see @Spartan's colleagues inserted and with their best "no bullsheit" faces!

D. Uncle Woo was the proverbial finger in the leaking Sea Dyke wall which prevented the entire Wall being swept away by the surging Waves. Notice the Statements were issued in Nairobi and Beijing and BRIACs followed soon after. It appears Sammy is resigned to whatever IEBC gets SCORK to approve. But the disappointed EU are now pegging their fading hopes on the Petition in the SCORK hence staying on till Decision is given. Hoping for a Run-Off or Re-run under UN or EU managed Electoral Process. EEeeiish!

Bw. ON thanks for that insight.what of the reports that runiga was arrested & detained by the rwandans? wont they now revenge for they may take him to have been on the other side?

http://world.time.com/2013/03/16/congo-m23-faction-leader-arrested-in-rwanda/

now much as I know siasa is not very welcome on this forum allow me to comment on the case before SCORK, already an out-going minister/ senator elect has indicated that mlengo wao they want a repeat election over-seen by the UN. but is the UN as impartial as we'd want it to be if we were to get to that? all in all I beleive all will end well.it's not only our greedy politicians (from both milengos) who have a stake here.all the 40M kenyans & the tens of millions in kenyana plus africa & beyond have a stake.kenya must move forward stable so as to achieve all that lays ahead
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Mar 20 2013, 09:45

@ ON. Was at rongai sampling some nyama chomas from your kins men herd. Very Happy

A. During latest tour of North Kivu and lower Ituri couple weeks ago, the break between the Rwanda-Proxy of Nkunda/Ntaganda/Runiga and the Uganda-leaning Mukenga was clear with the Ntaganda holding the bulk of numbers, equipment (7/3) and Tactical advantage. So, how did Mukenga rout Ntaganda so conclusively and so rapidly in such a lightning fashion? We ran out quite a number of joint non-combat-type forays during our short tour with Muhoozi's chaps whose heavy though carefully muted presence was evident. As he was being rather surgically destroyed by superior Force he knew was not Mukenga's, Ntaganda waited for the usual RDF Intervention from the Tall Thin Man which did not come - the Old Lion across the border was not fooling around this time with nobody. So Ntaganda exfils covertly to Kigali and makes a beeline for the only place he can be safe in the Great Lakes in the event of a fall-out with the Tall Thin Man

Very very interesting with lieu that the embassy is a stone throw from the dreaded Ministry of Defense building. A mockery gesture to his long time ally the thin tall guy. Ntaganda, a canning block I would say , he has put the thin tall guy and Sammy in tight corner. May be looking for a bargain chip? He could easy have drop his military fatigues and hide in plain sight.
Makes a lot of sense if you look at it in what you wrote; Ntaganda to the thin tall “if you don,t help me deal with Sultani Makenga, I am gonna expose you” and his kept his word on it.
But it begs to ask the question why the thin tall guy didn,t help him against Sultani Makenga. Did he fear a reprisal from "flying Cranes" Testosterone Very Happy ??

@mchoraji good insight"
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 10:08

Risasi wrote:@ ON. Was at rongai sampling some nyama chomas from your kins men herd. Very Happy

A. During latest tour of North Kivu and lower Ituri couple weeks ago, the break between the Rwanda-Proxy of Nkunda/Ntaganda/Runiga and the Uganda-leaning Mukenga was clear with the Ntaganda holding the bulk of numbers, equipment (7/3) and Tactical advantage. So, how did Mukenga rout Ntaganda so conclusively and so rapidly in such a lightning fashion? We ran out quite a number of joint non-combat-type forays during our short tour with Muhoozi's chaps whose heavy though carefully muted presence was evident. As he was being rather surgically destroyed by superior Force he knew was not Mukenga's, Ntaganda waited for the usual RDF Intervention from the Tall Thin Man which did not come - the Old Lion across the border was not fooling around this time with nobody. So Ntaganda exfils covertly to Kigali and makes a beeline for the only place he can be safe in the Great Lakes in the event of a fall-out with the Tall Thin Man

Very very interesting with lieu that the embassy is a stone throw from the dreaded Ministry of Defense building. A mockery gesture to his long time ally the thin tall guy. Ntaganda, a canning block I would say , he has put the thin tall guy and Sammy in tight corner. May be looking for a bargain chip? He could easy have drop his military fatigues and hide in plain sight.
Makes a lot of sense if you look at it in what you wrote; Ntaganda to the thin tall “if you don,t help me deal with Sultani Makenga, I am gonna expose you” and his kept his word on it.
But it begs to ask the question why the thin tall guy didn,t help him against Sultani Makenga. Did he fear a reprisal from "flying Cranes" Testosterone Very Happy ??

@mchoraji good insight"

That is just the thing, braw! The Old Lion always had the back of the Tall Thin Man even when he disagreed (as he often did)with Kagame's intentions and methods. Infact M7 moderated considerably the excessive tendencies to senseless ethnic mayhem and destruction that seems to imbue these Rwandaise ( One Million humans being killed in cold blood injust ONE HUNDRED DAYS! WTF, man!!). But these outlandish UN Accusations that roped-in the Old Lion without fact and without basis to the devilish shenanigans of the Tall Thin Man in the Kivu just boiled the Old Lion's heart in indignation and anger - more so because the Tall Thin Man was perfectly happy watching M7 twist and froth in the discomfort of these false accusations, did nothing to defend him even after mounting a widespread campaign to sanitize himself (Tall Thin Man)from the UN Report. So the Old Man pulled the Plug, got his shoulder down and charged in to sort out this messy rubbish, and God-help-you-if-you-are-standing-in-my-way. The UPDF is not the same outfit it was in Kisangani, not by any stretch of consideration, not after the Somalia Deployment - Expertise, Leadership, Equipment, Ethos, Confidence, etc. That is simply put why RDF scampered across their border when the resolve of the Old Lion was evidently displayed.

I am not putting any money in Ntaganda walking into that Kinombe Airport at all. All the skeletons and who made them skeletons, and in cohorts with who, and when and where - this brigand has all these details. A Sniper and his Sporter on any of the buildings along the route, or some plutonium injection such as Chavez or Arafat, etc...

Next time you are chasing roast ribs in Rongai, or Magadi, bana, lemme know! No wonder these days the Goats scamper and run for dear life when they see a fella approaching in Uniform!!!! Very Happy:D

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Wed Mar 20 2013, 11:16

That is just the thing, braw! The Old Lion always had the back of the Tall Thin Man even when he disagreed (as he often did)with Kagame's intentions and methods. Infact M7 moderated considerably the excessive tendencies to senseless ethnic mayhem and destruction that seems to imbue these Rwandaise ( One Million humans being killed in cold blood injust ONE HUNDRED DAYS! WTF, man!!). But these outlandish UN Accusations that roped-in the Old Lion without fact and without basis to the devilish shenanigans of the Tall Thin Man in the Kivu just boiled the Old Lion's heart in indignation and anger - more so because the Tall Thin Man was perfectly happy watching M7 twist and froth in the discomfort of these false accusations, did nothing to defend him even after mounting a widespread campaign to sanitize himself (Tall Thin Man)from the UN Report. So the Old Man pulled the Plug, got his shoulder down and charged in to sort out this messy rubbish, and God-help-you-if-you-are-standing-in-my-way. The UPDF is not the same outfit it was in Kisangani, not by any stretch of consideration, not after the Somalia Deployment - Expertise, Leadership, Equipment, Ethos, Confidence, etc. That is simply put why RDF scampered across their border when the resolve of the Old Lion was evidently displayed.
makes a lot of sense.M7 took blame on DRC manenos while the thin tall kept grooming himself and licked his paws like a Persian cat on a sofa.

A Sniper and his Sporter on any of the buildings along the route, or some plutonium injection such as Chavez or Arafat
Oh yes the list is endless savimbi, garang, excreta, excreta

Next time you are chasing roast ribs in Rongai, or Magadi, bana, lemme know! No wonder these days the Goats scamper and run for dear life when they see a fella approaching in Uniform!!!! Very Happy
That’s a rib cracker kudos my man. Wacha tuangalia vijana wakiruka agani
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Wed Mar 20 2013, 11:58

Mkenya wrote:
ole Nkarei wrote:Nothing to it, bro. We have a Presidential and C-in-C swearing-in in a couple of days. The world descends on Kenya on a week or so. Usual preps.

Mkenya wrote:Lots of air activity out of MAB this morning,counted one buff & Y-12,two choppers puma & Hip..............shortly a roar over eastlands its one of our fast air support crisscrossing the city.

I guessed so,stupid rumor i heard in a matatu,Kilo Alfa had surrounded Mike Alfa Bravo so the unusual aerial activity Mad,talk of some idle grey matter high on some cheap liqor or smoke Sleep
I also heard a similar story but of a different version. The CDS who share the same ethnicity with Mr UK is propelling him into a presidential atmosphere by issuing the “presidential elect” with CIC facilities. Over the weekend Mr UK family was flown by 2 Dash8 aircrafts, Military VIP transporters to his private resident at Diani Coast.not forgetting PPS and red carpet. This didn’t go well with the KDF-AF,s commander who shares the same ethnicity with the presidential candidate Mr Odinga. A scaffold then grew at MAB .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0EadrO5HM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkUPnfW7OdY
risasi/Kdf colleges what happened here? What were the protocols to be followed?
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Wed Mar 20 2013, 12:51

@ Balozi, mkenya aren't we going over-board with these rumours? come on buddies, guys can claim all manner of things.just relax for most probably what's being said all over may be very far from the truth.let's remain focussed
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Wed Mar 20 2013, 14:20

Balozi wrote:
Mkenya wrote:

I guessed so,stupid rumor i heard in a matatu,Kilo Alfa had surrounded Mike Alfa Bravo so the unusual aerial activity Mad,talk of some idle grey matter high on some cheap liqor or smoke Sleep
I also heard a similar story but of a different version. The CDS who share the same ethnicity with Mr UK is propelling him into a presidential atmosphere by issuing the “presidential elect” with CIC facilities. Over the weekend Mr UK family was flown by 2 Dash8 aircrafts, Military VIP transporters to his private resident at Diani Coast.not forgetting PPS and red carpet. This didn’t go well with the KDF-AF,s commander who shares the same ethnicity with the presidential candidate Mr Odinga. A scaffold then grew at MAB .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE0EadrO5HM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkUPnfW7OdY
risasi/Kdf colleges what happened here? What were the protocols to be followed?

A lot of people will be wondering about, if not questioning, the wisdom displayed in the handling of matters of such significance. In fact, this can potentially threaten cohesion in our hitherto revered Armed Forces. Scary to countenance a situation where our tribal politics spreads it tentacles to infect the KDF!!. Wazee, what's going on?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Wed Mar 20 2013, 14:46

@mchoraji si mambo na porojo na siasa. This is national defense.once the military is split who know what else. Tusidanganyane bwana. This is serious staff.
@mogen I could understand one dash8 with reference to UK being a Deputy Prime Minister a benefit of doubt but one for UK and his buddies and one for the First lady in waiting that’s way too far.

I am seething for a round two. Will kick his ass.
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 20 2013, 16:21

Cool down, fellas. Calm down. The Military, brothers, is a highly regimented Organisation where such "pee-ing contests" and silly disputes about who is touching whose toys being bandied about is inconceivable, bana!. It is good to make some research about matters as serious as these. And this Transition Phase / Process is a serious as anything we have faced as a Nation hitherto. I beg, I beg, let is not turn this forum into some stereotyping and hate-stewing Vector. Least of all on matters of such grave consequence to us all.

Btw, Presidential Security / Transportation is Integrated under the NSC - National Security Council. I imagine the NSC handle the President-Elect's Security / Transportation programming during the Transition Phase - as happens in other Nations such as USA, Britain. It would not be any different if the President-Elect was Hon. Diba or Hon.Kayiapi. Under these circumstances, everyone falls under the purview of the NSC regardless of their ranks and Ethnicity. The Military would muster around the NSC instructions through the NDC of which both the two eminent Soldiers you are grousing about are integral members (the CDF is also in the NSC) It CANNOT ever be a matter at the whims of the CDF or Kimemia, or one attracting the objections of C/KDF-Air nor the exiting President neither the exiting Prime Minister. That stupidity may happen in Mali, CAR, Bosnia-Hezergovnia. Not even in Kenya thirty years ago. HAPANA!

This Election matter is not the only thing of substance in Kenya. And it iw under good process and will resolve itself one way or the other very shortly. It is not War and neither a life and death matter - except for a few chaps breathing rare ozone huko juu! . We shall have a President who so long as they have a Kitambulisho / Kipande, none of us should lose sleep about. @ Balozi wee ngoja utapata time "umnyoroshe" au "unyoroshwe"! Au pia uiepuke yote iyo kabsa kabsa!

Balozi wrote:@mchoraji si mambo na porojo na siasa. This is national defense.once the military is split who know what else. Tusidanganyane bwana. This is serious staff.
@mogen I could understand one dash8 with reference to UK being a Deputy Prime Minister a benefit of doubt but one for UK and his buddies and one for the First lady in waiting that’s way too far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Wed Mar 20 2013, 17:57

Balozi wrote:@mchoraji si mambo na porojo na siasa. This is national defense.once the military is split who know what else. Tusidanganyane bwana. This is serious staff.

Hi bro, I too do feel that the president elect should have waited for the petitions to be determined b4 assuming some of the roles of prezzo like meeting security and treasury chiefs for briefs. Could the ethnical compositions played a part in arranging 4 this events? Looking at the post election IEBC map tells u how tribally we reason. Its tribal 4 UK to get all of Central and upper rift and equally tribal for RAO to get 99% of the lake n lower eastern. Issue based politics outa the window!!

As ON rightly pointed out one goes down to fight another day. You shall soon have yours. I pray 4 the time i wont look at your surname to know how u voted.
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Mar 21 2013, 02:54

ole Nkarei wrote:...A Sniper and his observer...

I totally do agree with what you & Risasi have stated in liue to the possibility of materialization of the afor-mentioned scenario in the hilly city. And for instance, if the Tall-Thin-One had the audacity to sacrifice a half-company of his elite squad, just to hunt a fugitive in Nairobi, we will be in for a rude shock if the fella is just a stone-throw from the DOD Hqs. That would actually make the current scenario look like a child's play if you put into consideration his earlier adventures, a drop in the ocean indeed. If what we have been speculating above might happen to be the much anticipated turn-of-events cleverly orchestrated by Kagame, That brigand will not walk 10 metres past the Embassy's main entrance!! I can bet my grandma on that!! Very Happy
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Mar 21 2013, 03:37

The romanticised melo-drama thrives on.
Jonnie Carson wrote:
...The next 48 hours will be very critical... when the time hitches closer...
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/US-urges-Rwanda-to-cooperate-with-ICC-on-Ntaganda-transfer/-/2558/1725896/-/bxndnw/-/index.html

Makes one wonder what they are verbally pre-empyting at. Interesting times ahead.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Mar 21 2013, 07:56

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:The romanticised melo-drama thrives on.
Jonnie Carson wrote:
...The next 48 hours will be very critical... when the time hitches closer...
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/US-urges-Rwanda-to-cooperate-with-ICC-on-Ntaganda-transfer/-/2558/1725896/-/bxndnw/-/index.html

Makes one wonder what they are verbally pre-empyting at. Interesting times ahead.

Methinks that Sammy's agents broke rules, beat Tall Thin One's intel and smuggled the fella into their Embassy. That could explain the earlier emphasis on the point that the man walked into the Embassy. Other reports said he had driven 2-3hrs from DRC. And now, Sammy's mouthpiece urges Rwanda to let the man go. They'd say that only if Rwanda had voiced unwillingness or refused to let go off the man who might implicate Tall Thin One.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Cycoh 'DUDUS' Thu Mar 21 2013, 08:35

Mogen wrote:
...And now, Sammy's mouthpiece urges Rwanda to let the man go. They'd say that only if Rwanda had voiced unwillingness or refused to let go off the man who might implicate Tall Thin One.

@mogen, You see bro, Ntaganda is right inside the US Embassy building in Kigali, thats a fact. And how he got there is another puzzle waiting dissection, whether he drove from the DRC to Kigali then to the Embassy, or whether he got smuggled by some US chaps in, I don't know, but he is there basing my argument from open sources. The whole riddle is circling over how that fella will be transported from the embassy building to the airport Without! a breech of security allignments emmanating from Tall-thin-one. Thats precisely what Sammy is verbally pre-emptying at. He is simply begging "Rwandans" to clear off the streets of the drawn route to the airport! Very Happy Banana republic ni kunoma joh! Lets wait and see.
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
Cycoh 'DUDUS'

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Thu Mar 21 2013, 09:52

Ntaganda is a cleaver guy or the biggest fool we have ever seen but I will go with the former. he had all the options on the table.
1. Drop his military fatigues and hide in plain sight
2. Go to any US embassy within the East African region.
3. He could also go to an EU member embassy within East Africa Tz being a good option. But his opt for the US embassy in Chigali next to the puppet masters Com Center.
Why he didn,t do that i.e go neighboring embassy; he doesn’t want to bring a third party country or push anyone else into a messy diplomatic situation with the thin tall man. Me think it was “I dare you try” situation and "I promise I will and ICC be the decider". An assignation is not possible cause it bears a great risk now that his captured an international attention.
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty Re:Kenya Defence Forces

Post  proud kenyan Thu Mar 21 2013, 10:17

Cycoh 'DUDUS' wrote:
Mogen wrote:
...And now, Sammy's mouthpiece urges Rwanda to let the man go. They'd say that only if Rwanda had voiced unwillingness or refused to let go off the man who might implicate Tall Thin One.

@mogen, You see bro, Ntaganda is right inside the US Embassy building in Kigali, thats a fact. And how he got there is another puzzle waiting dissection, whether he drove from the DRC to Kigali then to the Embassy, or whether he got smuggled by some US chaps in, I don't know, but he is there basing my argument from open sources. The whole riddle is circling over how that fella will be transported from the embassy building to the airport Without! a breech of security allignments emmanating from Tall-thin-one. Thats precisely what Sammy is verbally pre-emptying at. He is simply begging "Rwandans" to clear off the streets of the drawn route to the airport! Very Happy Banana republic ni kunoma joh! Lets wait and see.

but does the tall thin one have really big balls to attack the team of embassy officials moving ntaganda from the embassy to the airport? also believe the US isnt that daft that it would look to move him to netherlands through kigali airport. this waiting game is really going to be fun, especially with our own in-house assessments that cant be beaten even by a panel of election-type analysts

proud kenyan

Back to top Go down

Post  pacifist Thu Mar 21 2013, 10:54

proud kenyan wrote:

but does the tall thin one have really big balls to attack the team of embassy officials moving ntaganda from the embassy to the airport? also believe the US isnt that daft that it would look to move him to netherlands through kigali airport. this waiting game is really going to be fun, especially with our own in-house assessments that cant be beaten even by a panel of election-type analysts

Everyone knows that if the brigand goes to Bensouda he will sing everything he knows (which am sure is quite a handful) and add anything Sammy tasks him to. the problems with this kind of scenario are apparent. he could be used to wreck the stability of this region especially in diplomatic issues. He cannot leave Kenyana. that said, Sammy will do everything to get him to Hague. maybe fly in some of the rangers for VIP security to the airport. It is very difficult to take Ntaganda out. They may use an amoured car. they may chopper him out. ON must be holed up in his office working options. For me the easiest way for Sammy to get him out would be to jet in a senator and exfil Ntaganda with his convoy.

pacifist

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Mar 21 2013, 12:42

pacifist wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:

Everyone knows that if the brigand goes to Bensouda he will sing everything he knows (which am sure is quite a handful) and add anything Sammy tasks him to. the problems with this kind of scenario are apparent. he could be used to wreck the stability of this region especially in diplomatic issues. He cannot leave Kenyana. that said, Sammy will do everything to get him to Hague. maybe fly in some of the rangers for VIP security to the airport. It is very difficult to take Ntaganda out. They may use an amoured car. they may chopper him out. ON must be holed up in his office working options. For me the easiest way for Sammy to get him out would be to jet in a senator and exfil Ntaganda with his convoy.

I think they will get that guy out of Rwanda the way they got him in, even without Tall Thin One's consent.
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty KDF to farewell C-I-C tomorrow?

Post  mogen Thu Mar 21 2013, 12:44

Word is going around that KDF will farewell the C-I-C tomorrow, ni kweli?
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21 2013, 14:49

Right on the button, #Pacifist. This is one twisted maneno. How to exfils Ntaganda out of Chigali. I am not betting on him walking into Kinombe Airport at all. A sniper and Spotter along the wide Boulevards is easy to deploy.And ICGLR and EAC ate not receptive to US suggestions to take frontal role in it - that would require either time to cajole Chigali or a limited SpecOps program with grave consequences to Kenyana. Options about the US-Ranger in Uganda and CAR swooping in/out of Chigali are devilishly risky - a Manpad is all it will take. The option of flying into Chigali a high-profile Shield is more attractive than a testosterone-filled act - Ban Ki Moon met the All The Tall Thin Man jana in the UN to review the "security situe in the Great Lakes"!

The RDF has not transmitted with success from the bandit-type guerilla RPF.

The RDF is a disjointed military monolith, hostage to the corruptive political oversight with all its competing shades. Itnis still the visible means of exclusive capacity to violence in Rwanda and whose projection propagates the control of the Political Ruling Class.

The RDF is the largest singular consumer of Labour in Rwanda. Its Commercial undertakings in the Eastern DRC only rivalled by Companies owned by former Soldiers either ib Politics or in Business.

A hit on Ntaganda is not a remote sensing possibility.

pacifist wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  mchoraji Thu Mar 21 2013, 16:17

mogen wrote:Word is going around that KDF will farewell the C-I-C tomorrow, ni kweli?

May be true.saw this at a blogger's wall who usually gets it right on current affairs

President Mwai Kibaki will tomorrow Friday 22nd March 2013 officiate a
Kenya Defence Forces farewell parade at Moi Air Base, Nairobi County.

The President is scheduled to arrive at Moi Air Base grounds at 11.05 a.m.

On arrival, the President who is the Command-in-Chief of the Defence
Forces will be received by former Minister of State for
Defence/Senator-elect Yusuf Haji and Chief of the Defence Forces General
J.W. Karangi.

PPS
March 21, 2013

What I am wondering is from the moment the old man is bade farewell by KDF, who will Gen. Karangi be reporting to? shouldn't that ceremony be scheduled towards the tail end maybe a day before the swearing in of the new C-in-C? If SCORK rules that there will be a re-run, will we be without a substantive C-in-C for over two months? begs alot of questions
mchoraji
mchoraji

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Thu Mar 21 2013, 16:32

ON
Tall Thin One has said he will facilitate a speedy transfer of Ntaganda to the ICC. You never know, he'd be lying. Anyway, here is the story:L

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000079831&story_title=Kenya-Kagame-promises-to-help-transfer-of-Bosco-Ntaganda-to-ICC

ole Nkarei wrote:Right on the button, #Pacifist. This is one twisted maneno. How to exfils Ntaganda out of Chigali. I am not betting on him walking into Kinombe Airport at all. A sniper and Spotter along the wide Boulevards is easy to deploy.And ICGLR and EAC ate not receptive to US suggestions to take frontal role in it - that would require either time to cajole Chigali or a limited SpecOps program with grave consequences to Kenyana. Options about the US-Ranger in Uganda and CAR swooping in/out of Chigali are devilishly risky - a Manpad is all it will take. The option of flying into Chigali a high-profile Shield is more attractive than a testosterone-filled act - Ban Ki Moon met the All The Tall Thin Man jana in the UN to review the "security situe in the Great Lakes"!

The RDF has not transmitted with success from the bandit-type guerilla RPF.

The RDF is a disjointed military monolith, hostage to the corruptive political oversight with all its competing shades. Itnis still the visible means of exclusive capacity to violence in Rwanda and whose projection propagates the control of the Political Ruling Class.

The RDF is the largest singular consumer of Labour in Rwanda. Its Commercial undertakings in the Eastern DRC only rivalled by Companies owned by former Soldiers either ib Politics or in Business.

A hit on Ntaganda is not a remote sensing possibility.

pacifist wrote:
proud kenyan wrote:

mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  MWAURA Thu Mar 21 2013, 18:56

@HokumA - having a gun by your side
exponentially increases both the risks you potentially face as well as
your martial ability to confront them. If you are having an anniversary
dinner at Carnivore with your young wife, believe me the last thing you
want on your person is a Glock 31SF. Worse yet when you get her into the
bedroom, hehehe!

I've survived a home invasion and wouldn't wish anyone to be emptyhanded in such a situation. Its like you're saying its better to be unarmed-please elaborate. Btw,I've never been a fan of Glocks,berettas or Ceskas. I don't believe plastic belongs on guns and Berettas are too dainty while Ceskas have quality issues.
Give me a SIG,Colt or Para ordnance anytime-in .40/.357 or 10mm. 9 millies are overrated!

MWAURA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21 2013, 23:52

Am pretty handy with my fists hands legs knees head shoulders heals and most home invasions in Kenya wouldn't be armed with more than a dagger or a galvanised pipe - my fire stick not too far though. I prefer the 10mm on deployment, the .357magnum for my walkabout town and 9mm for subtle social surroundings.

A very Senior Honcho from the UN SecGen's Office accompanying the Tall Thin Man home for the Ntqganda Exfil. They seem to have settled for a heavy Diplomatic Shield - EU USA and UN. Tall thin Man might just get himself boxed in by these Sammy-Ntaganda manoeuvres, although I have serious misgivings he will contain renegade elements of his Ruling Edifice so seriously panicked by Ntaganda Revelations at the Hague. If the Exfil is successful, without any shadow of doubt Kagame will force Constitutional Amendments to allow him run another term for President. Dammnn!!

Mzee Kibaki remains C-in-C of KDF until the new President is sworn in. The Ceremony ar MAB is a formal Thanksgiving kwa Heshima yake. It is not a baton-exchange. No vacuum at all.

MWAURA wrote:
@HokumA - having a gun by your side
exponentially increases both the risks you potentially face as well as
your martial ability to confront them. If you are having an anniversary
dinner at Carnivore with your young wife, believe me the last thing you
want on your person is a Glock 31SF. Worse yet when you get her into the
bedroom, hehehe!

I've survived a home invasion and wouldn't wish anyone to be emptyhanded in such a situation. Its like you're saying its better to be unarmed-please elaborate. Btw,I've never been a fan of Glocks,berettas or Ceskas. I don't believe plastic belongs on guns and Berettas are too dainty while Ceskas have quality issues.q
Give me a SIG,Colt or Para ordnance anytime-in .40/.357 or 10mm. 9 millies are overrated!

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty KIBAKI SEND-OFF

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 22 2013, 12:08

Just tuned-in to the Kibaki send-off right now, just in time for the match past and flypast. And I think I've seen ole Nkarei in the crowd Laughing. Asante to Mzee Kibaki.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  areba Fri Mar 22 2013, 12:25

@ON , @virvutrian et al...
I believe this says it all...
http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201213/cmhansrd/cm130320/halltext/130320h0001.htm

wapi makofi ya kilo?
areba
areba

http://www.kenyanpatriot.com

Back to top Go down

Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) - Page 27 Empty Bosco Ntaganda has just left Kigali Airport

Post  mogen Fri Mar 22 2013, 15:05

ON, Spartan
I have just seen ‏@LMushikiwabo tweeting:

wrote:Bosco Ntaganda has just taken off from Kigali in custody of ICC officials following cooperation btwn Rwanda, US & Dutch governments

Turns out it is true, after all.

http://www.icc-cpi.int/en_menus/icc/press%20and%20media/press%20releases/Pages/pr888.aspx
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next