THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

+20
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
HokumA
gash
mogen
Uzi
Batian
Fabrizio
Spartan
Sierra Kilo
countersniper
cylon
tempest
Flying Crane
jasiri
Olekoima
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Sisal Makonge
Balozi
Admin
24 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  cylon Sun Mar 04 2012, 13:10

tempest wrote:
cylon wrote:forum called cyber nation

It is a game - wishful thinking.

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 XevF3

HAHAHA i feel dumb my mistake guys.
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  Risasi Sat May 26 2012, 09:17

@jas ok now I get that question, first you need to understand how a missile works. Where ever it’s launched from be it a BvR or SAM it harmless until it detonates. Neighboring SA-3 and older versions SAMS are fitted with a radio activated proximity fuse detonator. a radio activated proximity fuse works by sending radio frequency to measuring the distances between missile and the target (sounding) activated at +/-5km away and triggers the missile to explode at 12m from its target.
The Achilles heel.
The SA-3 detonator is simple; a small transmitter and receiver due to the small area its housed in the missile.Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Untitl12

Due to it is simplicity and small size its east to send interference noise/signal that makes the missile detonate before hand i.e 1km -2km away. also note that the frequency the Sa-3 detonators works on are very close to America fighter intercom communication frequencies. A manufacturing default .so when the missile arms the proxy fuse buzz sounds are heard in the pilots’ headset giving the pilot ample time to take the defense action.

Latest missile
Feature a self destruct,a Frequency discriminator and an impact circuits among other modifications
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Latest10
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Tue Aug 07 2012, 20:15

couldn't help notice the chest thumping and runting just because of a lake that has existed between Malawi and TZ since time immemorial. Resources can be shared so long as rationalism not selfishness is advanced. East africa is too war weary with all the current trouble spots that we cannot allow another front between two brotherly states.

We can take these Taifa’s with the right strategy, their military is too old fashioned in its structure.

5 × infantry brigade
1 × tank brigade
3 × artillery battalion
2 × air defence artillery battalion
1 × mortar battalion
2 × anti-tank battalion
121st Engineer Regiment
1 × central logistic/support group

Yes they have an air force but its in very bad shape. Mostly made up of second hand crafts bought from Iraq, Iran or stolen from Idi Amin’s Uganda.

They have 27,000 active troops altogether, we have around 26,000. Our troops are professionally trained and we are known worldwide for the skills and discipline of our soldiers, let these Swahili’s not dare to make the mistake of underestimating the might of the Malawian army or the pride of its people, lest they pay a bloody price. Source http://www.nyasatimes.com/malawi/2012/08/06/lake-malawinyasa-row-time-to-show-strong-leadership/?cp=all

Malawi is equivalent to one district in Tanzania. I wont advice you to think of any military intervention. Strategically, you are not in a position to fight against us. We can put rebels in Zambia, we can put rebels in Mozambique. We can destabilize your peace just in days. We have enough spies to send over and sabotage your government by making you fight against each other. We can use propaganda to spread the message of hatred within malawians. We have trained rebels before and we are very good at that. Museveni is one of our products .We will create one dictator that will make your life a nightmare. We will take the all of lake Malawi like the way Rwanda is stealing minerals in Congo. You are a landlocked country, you are forgeting about that. Your cargo goes through Tanzania. Source http://www.nyasatimes.com/malawi/2012/08/06/lake-malawinyasa-row-time-to-show-strong-leadership/?cp=all
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Empty Military Balance 2011 Data

Post  tempest Tue Aug 07 2012, 22:35

Here are the armed forces:

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 EHw6U

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 FDDWA
tempest
tempest

http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Wed Aug 08 2012, 10:02

Malawi has only 5,300 troops? Are you kidding me? So what was Dr. Kamuzu Banda's claim to be an African 'strongman' made of? Guess they never counted on any neighbours becoming aggressive.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Aug 08 2012, 17:56

Spartan wrote:Malawi has only 5,300 troops? Are you kidding me? So what was Dr. Kamuzu Banda's claim to be an African 'strongman' made of? Guess they never counted on any neighbours becoming aggressive.

Wow! I thought it was a force of more than 25,000 strong as reported in Wikipedia. Kumbe it is just 5,300 strong with near to nothing in equipment? These guys need help. They are ruthlessly outnumbred and outguned. This can easily be a comprehensive defeat, but you never know.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Aug 08 2012, 18:13

Tanzanian politicians should really weigh what they say. I believe it is too early to talk of war yet. Options still exist to solve the dispute. I fear they are banking on history too much too. Beating Uganda under Amin in the 70s is not a yardstick for success in future conflicts:-

http://allafrica.com/stories/201208080118.html
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Thu Aug 09 2012, 08:51

The boil finally ruptured and the region states have seen what was in the swelling all a long.

Unlike East Africans Gov’t/militaries that endeavors to play cards safe and treat each other with suspicion, the southern African states are all weakly armed (Zimbabwe and Angola excluded) with respect to SADC (The Southern African Development Community). A cooperation and integration of 15 southern African states, encompassing political and security cooperation among the members. Therefore large armies in today’s cheap China weapons because an unworthy and unnecessary burden to the treasuries and tax payers of the member countries.

TZ (SADC member) circum-navigated the “issue” with the pre text that it needs to re-arm keep up with its northern neighbors, one of which it has been at war with and the dire situation in the Great lake region.

Me see an arms race in that region post the Malawi-Tz border issue which ever way the issue is solved and chain reaction to follow. Me also see a great portion of Malawi’s first Hydrocarbon whatever % it gets from the lake will end up in MiG-XX if not Su-XX.

My take
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:45

They say lighting doesn’t strike twice and of it does make good use of it . Malawi was offered 4 patrol boats in 2008 by Taiwan to start a Lake Navy. The israeli made Dvora class fast patrol boat were turned them down as the state has with friendly lake neighbors and don’t want to rock the boat in the region. The boats ended in Gambia. Had they taken the offer those boast would be the first line of defense against this open aggression and provocation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvora_class_fast_patrol_boat

mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09 2012, 16:56

wTZ is clearly reactive to KDF / OLN that they can bully someone and prove their superlative abilities vide Kenya. Typically Tanzanian in her usual incomprehensible competition / comparison with Kenyans.

Against the weak, divided, poorly commanded and ill-motivated Amin's Army, it took JWTZ forever to mobilise across the Kagera. At the Centre of JWTZ war effort, it really was their huge man-numbers, not tactics and ability, which finally smothered Amin's dis-organised Army.

As concerns Lake Nyasa, Mugabe might seek to endear himself to Malawi, and Mozambique too if SADC let's this go beyond a short exchange, I reckon. SADC is ripe for a defining War inside it, as the Bullet-Man posits. Tanzania irritating superiority complex is not restricted to her fractious relationships with Kenya.

@Tempest, your insight please?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Thu Aug 09 2012, 18:56

Since the reign of JK started in TZ, it seems like the gov there has adopted an astute stance of nationalism that if not checked will be seen as Xenophobia in a strong bias to her northern neighbours. From IPOs which Kenyans and Ugandans were not welcome to pertake to preventing gnus from performing their yearly ritual. This is now being fathomed towards Malawi just because they've smelt some oil. If TZ was serious enough to exploit the vast resources they have in their huge land mass and coastline i do not think that they would even notice when tiny malawi decides to prospect for hydrocarbons in what is their lake. Even China was unable to overrun taiwan despite all odds being against the Taiwanese.
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Aug 10 2012, 10:14

ole Nkarei wrote:Against the weak, divided, poorly commanded and ill-motivated Amin's Army, it took JWTZ forever to mobilise across the Kagera. At the Centre of JWTZ war effort, it really was their huge man-numbers, not tactics and ability, which finally smothered Amin's dis-organised Army.

Amin's army, though only 25,000 at it's peak, was not weak. Their biggest problem was that they had rode roughshod over Ugandans. There is nothing worse than fighting in a hostile environment. Even doctors wouldn't touch an injured soldier. Secondly, about twenty thousand of the invaders were Ugandans in two factions - one headed by Mzee and the other by the Late former president Obote all under the Uganda National Liberation Front. So the odds were stacked high against Amin.

One of the enduring memories Ugandans have of Tanzanians was the shock Tanzanian soldiers displayed at seeing that someone could own a TV and radio in his own home - I think they were communal in Ujamaland. They left none in their wake Laughing

Where is a Tanzanian when you need one to provide their perspective?
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabrizio Fri Aug 10 2012, 14:08

This is all in Kiswahili but I trust all uniforms from the region can follow.

Vita vya Kagera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSdX0BiS_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmT8EZJ6hOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516yws-7pTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5hqoGNwPk

Fabrizio

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sat Aug 11 2012, 02:39

Fabrizio wrote:This is all in Kiswahili but I trust all uniforms from the region can follow.

Vita vya Kagera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSdX0BiS_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmT8EZJ6hOk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=516yws-7pTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB5hqoGNwPk

fabrizio
i have really enjoyed those videos of amin versus nyerere war ages ago.
i was a young man and those days media was not open so we only knew what we were told.
but during my adult age i had occasion to drive along the kampala masaka mbarara corridor and was amazed that you could still see off road the carcases of burnt out tanks and APCS...still littering some fields. when i asked i was told those were old scenes of bloody battles between amins men and TZ advancing army.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:14

Sierra Kilo wrote:Since the reign of JK started in TZ, it seems like the gov there has adopted an astute stance of nationalism that if not checked will be seen as Xenophobia in a strong bias to her northern neighbours. From IPOs which Kenyans and Ugandans were not welcome to pertake to preventing gnus from performing their yearly ritual. This is now being fathomed towards Malawi just because they've smelt some oil. If TZ was serious enough to exploit the vast resources they have in their huge land mass and coastline i do not think that they would even notice when tiny mpalawi decides to prospect for hydrocarbons in what is their lake. Even China was unable to overrun taiwan despite all odds being against the Taiwanese.

That is always a rule of thumb when you want to gain unfair advantage over those percieved fragile. Without thinking if Ms. Banda has the full backing of her busy-bodies, I think the invocation of Heligolan treaty pretty syncronizes perfectly with calls for intervention by sammy by sessionist movement while perched within their embers. I have from time to time seen such as doubleplay!

If the aphorism is true of kikwete, the bias / may / is limited to the fractious relationship with the other opposing party. The only plus for Watz, is the process of social reengineering is not accustomed to irrational repressions which has made watz to make progress.
.....As one notable historian said, you cannot destroy freedom abroad without ultimately destrpoying it at home.

Last edited by Batian on Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:38; edited 1 time in total
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:37

Problem is that joyce banda has been thrust into matters that she may find too big to deal with .she must think and act professionally and get the best advice or TZ will bully her into submission.

already the threat of war has caused malawi to withdraw the border surveying planes that she was using to map the lake.

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Malawi+suspends+aerial+mapping+of+Lake+Nyasa+/-/2558/1476932/-/118ah9k/-/index.html
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  Batian Sun Aug 12 2012, 18:51

countersniper wrote:Problem is that joyce banda has been thrust into matters that she may find too big to deal with .she must think and act professionally and get the best advice or TZ will bully her into submission.

already the threat of war has caused malawi to withdraw the border surveying planes that she was using to map the lake.

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/news/Malawi+suspends+aerial+mapping+of+Lake+Nyasa+/-/2558/1476932/-/118ah9k/-/index.html

True, Ms Banda should set her priorities straight, or she might be illumimated negatively like the tall thin one; after working invariably to radically restructure malawi at sammy's injunction.
Batian
Batian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Fri Aug 24 2012, 14:40

A group of Tanzanians armed with guns and arrows crossed into Kenya and burnt down a trading centre, seriously injuring scores of villagers.

Narok South DC Chimwaga Mongo said Sonjo peasants from the neighbouring country invaded Olorte area, Loita Division along the common border and burnt down a Manyatta, leaving hundreds of people homeless.

“The armed tribesmen invaded the area, shot in the air several times before setting a blaze the trading centre and a Manyatta which cuts across the Kenya-Tanzania border. They left two people with serious gun and arrow wounds,” he said.

Mr Mongo said after the attack the group invaded farms and harvested maize. They escaped back Administration Police from the local chief’s office repulsed them.

“The motive of the dawn attack is not known but it can be linked to the perennial rivalry between the Masai and Sonjos over grazing and farming land,” said Mongo.

The injured were rushed to a local dispensary before they were transferred to Narok North District Hospital.

He said Kenya has protested to Tanzania authorities over the incident. The Government plans to dispatch a delegation that will be led by Loita Division Officer Josiah Odongo to Ngorongoro District to resolve the matter.

“The officer together with Masai community leaders, elders and chiefs will travel to Ngorongoro District to resolve the security issue. I hope after the meeting further attacks will stop,” he added.

Apprehend
In 2005, Sonjo tribesmen invaded Mausa area in Loita Division, burnt down a trading centre, a Manyatta and stole 7,000 cattle. Several villagers were also injured during the attack.

Mongo said security teams from both countries were working in tandem in a bid to apprehend those who planned the attack and appealed for restraint.

“Kenya is working with Tanzania to apprehend them. The victims should exercise restraint and desist from retaliating,” he said.
Local leaders led by Councillor Joseph ole Kuaet condemned the incident and demanded that the Tanzanian Government compensates victims for the losses.

“The attack was planned. Tanzania should now move fast and compensate the victims for the losses. It should also construct for them houses,” said Mr Kuaet.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000064684&pageNo=1

Kenya seems to be in one of the toughest neighbourhoods, it seems like no one thinks our military is capable of defending the country and that is why everyone in the region is pinching from their sides. Is it not the time now to say enough with diplomacies and roll up the sleeves??
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 Empty Deadly Desert Rivers

Post  Sierra Kilo Tue Aug 28 2012, 09:04

Three Tanzanian peacekeepers died in Darfur last Sunday. The Tanzania People’s Defence Forces (TPDF) spokesman, Col Kapambala Mgawe, confirmed that the soldiers on a United Nations peacekeeping drowned when strong currents swept away their vehicle as they were crossing a flooded river.He named them as Sgt Julius Chacha and Anthony Daniel, both from 34KJ Lugalo barracks, as well as Cpl Yusuph Said from the School of Military Infantry in Arusha. Col Mgawe told The Citizen that the accident occurred when they were on patrol using an armed personnel carrier.
“Upon reaching the Manawasha River in Hamad Village, one soldier was sent to assess the level of the water. He crossed the river on foot without any problem and he returned to report that the water level was not too high and the currents were not too strong.
He advised his colleagues to cross it using the vehicle,” he said. However, when they were in the middle of the river, the water increased abruptly, covering the vehicle.
“The possibility is that it was raining somewhere upstream, and thus the water increased abruptly in the river and the vehicle was swept away by strong currents with soldiers in it,” said Col Mgawe.
Other soldiers who were in the vehicle jumped and swam to the bank but the other three drowned. He said two bodies had been recovered and a search for the third one was underway. “I cannot go into detail about the survivors because our focus is on the three fallen heroes.”
The bodies recovered are those of Sgt Chacha and Daniel, which were found about 200 metres from the area where the vehicle was first swallowed by water. According to Col Mgawe, the dead were among 850 soldiers making up the Tanzanian sixth battalion in Darfur. They arrived in Darfur early this month to replace their colleagues who served for six months. The Citizen understands that the soldiers left the country less than two weeks ago in batches. The colonel said some soldiers in the replaced battalion were flying back home after completing their duty in Darfur.
“They are coming in groups and some are still in Darfur but they will soon be here,” he said.
TPDF will make an arrangement to fly their bodies home when the body of Cpl Said is recovered. “We have already communicated with their kith and kin,” Col Mgawe said. Tanzania has 1,081 peacekeepers on UN missions in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Lebanon and Darfur. Defence and National Service minister Shamsi Vuai Nahodha last month announced plans to send a contingent of 200 soldiers to Syria to beef up
the United Nations peacekeeping mission.
He told Parliament that since Tanzanian troops had a good record peacekeeping internationally, the UN Security Council had requested the government to send between 100 to 200 soldiers to Syria.

Poleni Ndugu wa Tanzania, this month of August is truly jinxed for EA militaries

Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Oct 05 2012, 15:49

I am getting muultiple hits claiming that Tanzania has recieved A-100 MLRS from CHINA. This is one hell of a system! It fires 300mm rockets upto 120 KM away and closer at 40 Km. It has ten rockets per vehicle. This vehicle can be parked at Voi and fire it's rockets right into Msa. Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 A100_s2.
Here's the link http://www.sinodefenceforum.com/strategic-defense/chinese-military-exports-other-countries-4484.html. Question is, why would they need such a longrange system?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Oct 05 2012, 18:01

jasiri wrote:I am getting muultiple hits claiming that Tanzania has recieved A-100 MLRS from CHINA. This is one hell of a system! It fires 300mm rockets upto 120 KM away and closer at 40 Km. It has ten rockets per vehicle. This vehicle can be parked at Voi and fire it's rockets right into Msa. Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 A100_s2.
Here's the link http://www.sinodefenceforum.com/strategic-defense/chinese-military-exports-other-countries-4484.html. Question is, why would they need such a longrange system?

Don't fret over that system;

1. It's easy to take out from the air or with small teams of men. I know systems owned by at least one army in this region that can take out such a huge motorised unit from 3-5 km away due to its large heat signature.

2. It's built to level entire blocks or cities, the kind of stuff that gets people arraigned before the ICC and for which you pay war reparations in the billions of dollars (esp if you are not the victor). The TPDF used its smaller cousin the BM or 'Saba Saba' to level towns like Masaka and Mbarara in Uganda in 1978, and it worked then. But that is sooo... yesterday. The US and NATO have them but they aren't in use in Afghanistan for this very reason.

3. You can't have an infinite supply of the rockets. At least not in this region.

You are right on one thing though - they sure would make an excellent weapon to take out large infrastructure units like ports that don't need precise aiming. But it would take a mad man to order them into action.

They would make a good display on national/Madaraka days though.
Spartan
Spartan

Back to top Go down

Post  countersniper Fri Oct 05 2012, 19:07

i agree with spartan
that system is no joke..the north Koreans have multiples of these and other missiles permanently aimed at their cousins in the south

can you imagine if TZ have this thing.. THIS means they can park that truck just beyond namanga and rain hell onto Nairobi city proper.
namanga is silghtly more than 100 kilometers from Nairobi....i think.
countersniper
countersniper

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Fri Oct 05 2012, 20:46

Spartan,
1. If it were me i could arrange a rendezvous at point X. The reloader, Meterology vehicle and the TEL (alongside a self propelled AA for security) all meet there after taking different routes. Remember this system can launch autonomously without the help of the Met vehicle.
2. In an all out war who cares? This region isn't short of madmen. In Africa we have this bad habit of messing things up just because we won't be there next term. So why should a crazy president think about war reparations?. . .Remember as Africans we are all allergic to ICC. Just the fact that they bought it means they have an intention to use it. You don't carry a gun around unless u intend to use it.
3. As for three i will agree 100% with you. TOT is our major weakness.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  cylon Sat Oct 06 2012, 05:39

Tanzania buying some serious hardware must have lit alarms at the DoD since that missile system can level out an entire city either in UG,KE, Burundi, Rwanda, Malawi... I also hear Jikwete is looking to buy some mig29's from china at a throw away price
cylon
cylon

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzi Sat Oct 06 2012, 07:24

countersniper wrote:i agree with spartan
that system is no joke..the north Koreans have multiples of these and other missiles permanently aimed at their cousins in the south

can you imagine if TZ have this thing.. THIS means they can park that truck just beyond namanga and rain hell onto Nairobi city proper.
namanga is silghtly more than 100 kilometers from Nairobi....i think.

Namanga - Nbo is 136km approx. With a slight ingress Nbo would be on scope. With immense discoveries in gas and uranium in recent past a deterrence is necessary. R there no forummers from TZ uniforms to shed some light?
Uzi
Uzi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sierra Kilo Mon Oct 15 2012, 14:24

Looks like the lady is hardening up!!

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000068473&story_title=Malawi-sends-Tanzanian-ambassador-home
Sierra Kilo
Sierra Kilo

Back to top Go down

Post  mogen Mon Oct 15 2012, 15:58

Sierra Kilo wrote:Looks like the lady is hardening up!!

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/?articleID=2000068473&story_title=Malawi-sends-Tanzanian-ambassador-home

Malawi govt is apparently in denial. in fact the journo who first reported the story has been arrested.

Malawi journalist arrested over Tanzania envoy report

http://www.nation.co.ke/News/africa/Malawi+journalist+arrested+over+Tanzania+envoy+report/-/1066/1533434/-/ggfqnv/-/index.html
mogen
mogen

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Oct 22 2012, 17:54

cylon wrote:Tanzania buying some serious hardware must have lit alarms at the DoD since that missile system can level out an entire city either in UG,KE, Burundi, Rwanda, Malawi... I also hear Jikwete is looking to buy some mig29's from china at a throw away price

MiG 29s? This has been in the "news" for almost 6 years now. I wonder what happened along the way.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Oct 23 2012, 17:52

Olekoima wrote:
cylon wrote:Tanzania buying some serious hardware must have lit alarms at the DoD since that missile system can level out an entire city either in UG,KE, Burundi, Rwanda, Malawi... I also hear Jikwete is looking to buy some mig29's from china at a throw away price

MiG 29s? This has been in the "news" for almost 6 years now. I wonder what happened along the way.

Oh, come to think of it. The MiG 29s may no longer be useful to TZ. They are so late in the day, with the Sukhois next door in UG the MiGs may just be sitting ducks. I' am not suggesting that the two nations may go to war, but the MiGs may not be a good enough deterrent.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  tempest Thu Oct 25 2012, 09:48

What a way to meet Tanzanian K-8s. ... ... They ejected WHILE ON THE GROUND!!

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 SheNk

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 6 MPkcQ
tempest
tempest

http://www.zimbabwedefence.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next