THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

+20
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
HokumA
gash
mogen
Uzi
Batian
Fabrizio
Spartan
Sierra Kilo
countersniper
cylon
tempest
Flying Crane
jasiri
Olekoima
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Sisal Makonge
Balozi
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  Balozi Thu Nov 18 2010, 14:04

The problem with the military is story za ku futishwa Bangi in the boot camp
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  jasiri Tue Jan 25 2011, 14:48

i think whoever does planning at the JLWLTZ has never imagined a seaborne attack. how do they let such an expansive coast line go unprotected?
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Tue Jan 25 2011, 18:43

@mjasiri the only strong naval force in the region as per what we have is Kenya and south africa. and non has been a threat so far. we also getting new naval craft watch this site

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Tue Jan 25 2011, 19:33

mzalendo wrote:@mjasiri the only strong naval force in the region as per what we have is Kenya and south africa. and non has been a threat so far. we also getting new naval craft watch this site
i thought you had leftv Very Happy
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Wed Jan 26 2011, 09:03

come to think of it most kenya missile boats are redundant so that leaves us on equal footing Very Happy

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed Jan 26 2011, 18:02

mzalendo wrote:come to think of it most kenya missile boats are redundant so that leaves us on equal footing Very Happy

Not true. They are currently undergoing some upgrade. Read Janes defense weekly.Also we are awaiting delivery of the much modernized and bigger 1400 ton KNS Jasiri.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Wed Jan 26 2011, 18:35

mzalendo wrote:come to think of it most kenya missile boats are redundant so that leaves us on equal footing Very Happy
All of K.N missile boats are sea capable my friend. Umoja and Nyayo are undergoing midlife refitting by Fincantieri to upgrade their radder systems and armaments. As for my namesake i know little, Olekoima tell us more. All in all Tanzania should have some MPA if it can't afford warships.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Feb 17 2011, 08:26

Explosions again?
This is now becoming a common occurrence and reflects some laxity in the storage of munitions by the military authorities.
http://www.absnews.com/stories/2011/02/16/ap/africa/main20032510.shtml
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Feb 18 2011, 15:37

Installations like these should be far removed from near residential areas.
http://www.ippmedia.com/frontend/index.php?I=26173
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendry Fri Feb 18 2011, 17:07

They have 43 in a good condition ready to take off any time. 20 in Arusha, 2 in Mwanza, 10 in Dar rs Salaam, 5 kigoma and 6 at Ngerengree morogoro

Hendry

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Fri Feb 18 2011, 17:44

2O killed so far our parliament will sit on monday to discuss the matter. we expect our minister of defense to resign. it very unfortunate that most of our barracks are situated close to major cities and towns

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Fri Feb 18 2011, 17:52

Let us not speculate or finger point, lets wait for the experts to reveal their findings.

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Feb 18 2011, 19:51

Hendry wrote:They have 43 in a good condition ready to take off any time. 20 in Arusha, 2 in Mwanza, 10 in Dar rs Salaam, 5 kigoma and 6 at Ngerengree morogoro

I don't get your point. What are you referring to?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Fri Feb 18 2011, 21:45

Olekoima wrote:
Hendry wrote:They have 43 in a good condition ready to take off any time. 20 in Arusha, 2 in Mwanza, 10 in Dar rs Salaam, 5 kigoma and 6 at Ngerengree morogoro

I don't get your point. What are you referring to?

I THINK HIS BEING SARCASTIC Razz
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Sat Feb 19 2011, 08:43

mzalendo wrote:2O killed so far our parliament will sit on monday to discuss the matter. we expect our minister of defense to resign. it very unfortunate that most of our barracks are situated close to major cities and towns

Mzalendo, so you are Tanzanian. You sounded like a Ugandan before.
Anyway, they have to find a solution one way or other. These explosions are becoming rather frequent with loss of lives especially to hapless civilians. Remember in 2009 another similar explosion killed 20 people and injured another 700.This is sad.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Fri Mar 18 2011, 16:11

I am glade to inform the blog on the following:

air force
JWTZ has received new fighters and yes BVR capable. (kiboka ya F-5 KAf and Mig 21/23 UPDF)
Upgrades and new military transports

Navy
Special boat unit from the Americans

Army
New apc.
Special force unit
New rifles better then Ar15.

.combine them with the BAe radar we received in 2000. Hongera JWTZ. Mipaka yetu iko salama salimini we are will ahead in the race .

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18 2011, 19:20

mzalendo wrote:I am glade to inform the blog on the following:

air force
JWTZ has received new fighters and yes BVR capable. (kiboka ya F-5 KAf and Mig 21/23 UPDF)
Upgrades and new military transports

Navy
Special boat unit from the Americans

Army
New apc.
Special force unit
New rifles better then Ar15.

.combine them with the BAe radar we received in 2000. Hongera JWTZ. Mipaka yetu iko salama salimini we are will ahead in the race .

: Very Happy Embarassed Hehehe!! Tell us some more, Ndugu Mzalendo. How was this magical feat accomplished on the meagre USD211million your country spent last year on Military and Defense? Eiish! I must be sleeping on the job!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sat Mar 19 2011, 06:30

ole Nkarei namna gani bwana ?
habari ya masiku? Waskiya maneno hayo. Jamaa wame upgrade. Very Happy
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19 2011, 08:03

Risasi wrote:ole Nkarei namna gani bwana ?
habari ya masiku? Waskiya maneno hayo. Jamaa wame upgrade. Very Happy

Shocked I am shock, buddy!! Probably Ndugu Mzalendo will save my backside by giving us more info? Then I will chew my boots without salt or beer!! How you been, buddy? You know, Risasi, a chap in their MI told me of their serious conviction there you and your buddies are responsible for those explosions of their Ammo dumps in Dar!! I mean, Come on!! Will blame us for anything, this in-laws of us, man!!

You contrails not visible anymore at the old site! Sent out a general call couple of days ago, mate. Just pop in every so often, we keep the site alive. You fly boys been VEERY busy, man, as I reckon we all have been. Bado uko skeptical on the eff-fifteen-ees move? Uta-bet nini, bana??

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Mon Mar 21 2011, 16:39

i am trying to post some pictures but its not going Sad

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Mar 21 2011, 18:49

Mzalendo,

How many jets and what make are they? They were rumored to be interested in MiG 29s before. Is this the case then?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 03:39

mzalendo wrote:i am trying to post some pictures but its not going Sad
cheers wacha bana! Ati it is not going? Hehehe! Kuku kapanda biskeli, paka ka-va rizoni! Bana wee!

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue Mar 22 2011, 10:25

mzalendo wrote:i am trying to post some pictures but its not going Sad

Keep trying Pal, we need the pictures. Admin can help you too.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Tue Mar 22 2011, 19:44

bwana ole Nkarei unani chekesha kuku......................... so let us bet. the blog be the withness

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22 2011, 23:30

mzalendo wrote:bwana ole Nkarei unani chekesha kuku......................... so let us bet. the blog be the withness
tulia, shemeji. Hakika hamna upgrade iliofanywa. Na pia hizo Mig29 baado sana sana. Your force is still preponderantly missile-shield based and even then of limited range and some battle-field cover. Risasi and his fly-buddies frequently overfly the selous reserve without active opposition!

Back to top Go down

Post  mzalendo Wed Mar 23 2011, 22:09

kwanini tuandiki na mate na kalamu za wino zipo? eeeh bwana wee. lets jst bet brother. we hav even a buffalo aircraft like the ones in moi barracks.

mzalendo

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Thu Mar 24 2011, 09:42

mzalendo wrote:kwanini tuandiki na mate na kalamu za wino zipo? eeeh bwana wee. lets jst bet brother. we hav even a buffalo aircraft like the ones in moi barracks.

Post the pictures as you promised bwana, we are waiting.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24 2011, 10:34

mzalendo wrote:kwanini tuandiki na mate na kalamu za wino zipo? eeeh bwana wee. lets jst bet brother. we hav even a buffalo aircraft like the ones in moi barracks.
Ati buffalo moja tuu, bana?? Shemeji, bona marafiki nilionao kwa hilo Jeshi lenu hawajanigusia kamwe kuhusu hii madai yako ya upgrade? Kwa mipango ya utengamano wa jumuia la East Africa, tuna mikutani tele ya liaison kwa majeshi yetu. No mention of such upgrades, even informally. Wee post hizo picha, tafadhali bana!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03 2011, 07:04

Mmh shemeji where are you?
These are some of the pictures I was promising you. Our forces have been modernized with new equipments. These are some of our latest assault riles. More are to come.

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 2 Images13

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 2 Uhuru_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon Apr 04 2011, 07:58

Good pictures. Please post some more. Thanks.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next