THE EAST AFRICAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

+20
Cycoh 'DUDUS'
HokumA
gash
mogen
Uzi
Batian
Fabrizio
Spartan
Sierra Kilo
countersniper
cylon
tempest
Flying Crane
jasiri
Olekoima
mJESHI mMOJA
Risasi
Sisal Makonge
Balozi
Admin
24 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  Olekoima Thu Apr 28 2011, 18:48

ole Nkarei wrote:
Olekoima wrote:East African Air forces:-

KENYA- http://www.milaviapress.com/orbat/kenya/index.php
UGANDA- http://www.milaviapress.com/orbat/uganda/index.php
TANZANIA- http://www.milaviapress.com/orbat/tanzania/index.php
RWANDA- http://www.milaviapress.com/orbat/rwanda/index.php
BURUNDI- http://www.milaviapress.com/burundi/index.php

I believe these links might give us the insight.

I see inaccuracies and omissions on the Kenyan Index, and errors in the Rwandan Index too. But it is generally indicative of the stores in each country though.

Yes i noted the same too, but posted the links anyway in order to compare. The source takes quite some time before updating.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ)

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29 2011, 11:38

NEW FIGHTER AND TRAINNERS
Mwenye macho haambiwi tazama. BVR CAPABLE NEW FIGHTERS

New Fighters
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Jk110

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Jk-nde10

New Trainners
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 81040_10

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Roseka10

Rubani wa kwanza wa kike Tanzania kwa ndege za kivita za Jeshi la Wananchi Tanzania (JWTZ), Luteni Rose Katila ni mmoja wa marubani waliofanya mambo makubwa sana katika maonyesho ya miaka 45 ya Jeshi la Wananchi Tanzania yaliyomalizika jijini Dar es Salaam ya mwaka huu 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Fri Apr 29 2011, 17:40

President Kikwete is one of the fighter jet pilots? Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Anyway nice pictures mzalendo. Are these the new MiG 29 jets? Looks to me the instructors are Chinese.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30 2011, 10:27

Olekoima wrote:President Kikwete is one of the fighter jet pilots? Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Anyway nice pictures mzalendo. Are these the new MiG 29 jets? Looks to me the instructors are Chinese.

I ain't a fly-boy but the cockpit dimensions and general fuselage all wrong for an advanced fourth-generation fighter. Looks more like the same F5 Chinese they have had for a while, probably refitted + refurbished - and those are clearly Chinese techs. An aggravation of status beyond what JWTZ presently manifests, would most definitely not be covert and unnoticed, and there are many indicators to such not least of which would be an eyes-on confirmation on the ground, an economic expenditure footprint,confirmation of orders of new stores, easily acquired electronic-aerien sightings, etc.... Not a blimp thus far!! Wink Smile Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Balozi Sat Apr 30 2011, 12:19

I would go with the two gentlemen. These are either them F-5 or F-7. nothing more. No No
Balozi
Balozi

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Apr 30 2011, 15:18

Risasi wrote:
jasiri wrote:Ole Nkarei, with a peak power of 1.5MW is this machine susceptible to Anti-Radiation missiles?

Anti radiation missile is a big investment.. But if you look into the info that Col. Nkarei posted, you will see the Achilles' heel of the system. I am sure that the Tz official wetted their pants when they so it being mention casually on this site.

@ jasiri Wewe wajifanya bingwa mwanahewa point it out the Achilles' heel in the system.

Id say the system gives a lot of space for lLow Alt run. The South Africans flew sorties at 15 metres so 100 metres should give a lot of space to any smart pilot. Armed with an AGM-65 Mav (17 miles) id say one has a very good chance of beating the SA-6.

PS: I am neither serving nor served in the KDF. Hell i hope to be selected in this years KMA applications. That gives you an idea of how old i am.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Apr 30 2011, 15:44

mzalendo wrote: NEW FIGHTER AND TRAINNERS

New Fighters

New Trainners

Rubani wa kwanza wa kike Tanzania kwa ndege za kivita za Jeshi la Wananchi Tanzania (JWTZ), Luteni Rose Katila ni mmoja wa marubani waliofanya mambo makubwa sana katika maonyesho ya miaka 45 ya Jeshi la Wananchi Tanzania yaliyomalizika jijini Dar es Salaam ya mwaka huu 2009.

Wanaume musibabaishwe, this is without a doubt the Chengdu Jian-7/F-7 most likely the new PG version like the one in service with the Pakistani Air Force. Kama ingekua Mig-29 the officials holding the stairs for JK would be well under the fuselage(MiG-29's cockpit is set higher up) and we could have sen the begginings of the wing lead edges(rem the Mig 29 wings end/begin near the cockpit), plus Kikwete would have more head room and a wider cockpit to deal with. We are still in the same league with JK's boys.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01 2011, 13:18

Looks like F-7MG (or PG or NG, depending on customer) to me too. Fits the fact that China reported to the United Nations register of conventional arms delivery of 2 'combat aircraft' to Tanzania in 2009.

Seems the F-7MG does well in Africa,: Namibia, Nigeria and now apparently Tanzania.

[quote="jasiri"][quote="mzalendo"] NEW FIGHTER AND TRAINNERS

New Fighters

New Trainners

Back to top Go down

Post  Flying Crane Mon May 02 2011, 08:15

I think these are the new the K-8 Karakorum or the Hongdu JL-8,that Tz and countries like Zimbabwe too ordered from china. Tz order 6 pieces of the aircraft as mention in the last paragraphs of the Herald Tribute news paper.

If Venezuela is buying them for their air force training academy as lead role trainer for the Su-30MK2, F-16, VF-5 etc then the picture is right clear for Tz..

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?CategoryId=10717&ArticleId=319307

Congratulation Mr Mzalendo you coming in strong. cheers

Last edited by Flying Crane on Mon May 02 2011, 08:30; edited 1 time in total
Flying Crane
Flying Crane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02 2011, 08:26

No K-8s on the pictures. The fighter aircraft is a an F-7. The yellow an old P-149. However I would not be surprised if Tanzania has bought some K-8s too. But would like to see some more confirmation than the wikipedia article.

Flying Crane wrote:I think these are the new the K-8 Karakorum or the Hongdu JL-8,that Tz and countries like Zimbabwe too ordered from china. Tz order 6 pieces of the aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hongdu_JL-8#Operators

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Mon May 02 2011, 08:27

Flying Crane wrote:I think these are the new the K-8 Karakorum or the Hongdu JL-8,that Tz and countries like Zimbabwe too ordered from china. Tz order 6 pieces of the aircraft.

No so Mr Crane. I think they are the F-7MG. PW is right. TZ received two of these from China in 2009 according to the UN register of conventional arms transfer 2009. I can give you the link.
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02 2011, 08:36

If only the UN register was that clear... China reported delivery of 'combat aircraft' and based on earlier submissions by China to the register it seems they also count the K-8 as combat aircraft. More pictures or other info needed.

Olekoima wrote:

No so Mr Crane. I think they are the F-7MG. PW is right. TZ received two of these from China in 2009 according to the UN register of conventional arms transfer 2009. I can give you the link.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Wed May 04 2011, 09:01

Is the F-7MG BVR capable?
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 04 2011, 13:03

Olekoima wrote:Is the F-7MG BVR capable?

Most definitely doesn't. Nose cone center-body is simply too small.

But some reckon that with BVR capabilitywould make it the ultimate development of the original Mig21 and probably it could more than hold its own against the mighty Su27.

With better radar and avionics F7MG would make a very good and cheap BVR platform. Only two units received by JWTZ which implies this MUST BE a Planning-to-depth i.e later deliveries of some earlier fourth-generation fighters soon!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 05 2011, 11:53

1 more picture at
http://cnair.top81.cn/fighter/F-7TG.jpg

ole Nkarei wrote:
Olekoima wrote:Is the F-7MG BVR capable?

Most definitely doesn't. Nose cone center-body is simply too small.

But some reckon that with BVR capabilitywould make it the ultimate development of the original Mig21 and probably it could more than hold its own against the mighty Su27.

With better radar and avionics F7MG would make a very good and cheap BVR platform. Only two units received by JWTZ which implies this MUST BE a Planning-to-depth i.e later deliveries of some earlier fourth-generation fighters soon!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Thu May 12 2011, 14:13

And from the below manifest all you buffalos from JW9019-JW9024, have either been WFU (with drawn from use) or W/O (written off) i.e crashed so when were you pictures taken,
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Untitl17
all of your Y-12 Harbin are no longer flying.
The Short C-23 Sherpa , robost tough aircraft and a veteran of operation desert storm crashed in Kazito.
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Dsc01612
Similar to the one below
Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 800px-10

http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20070601-0

so Mzalendo una lipitena lakusema.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 13 2011, 18:01

Fununu za-pepea vikali ati kuna early delivery date ya zile mig29 in two flight batches . Shemeji, tudokezee, bwana.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 16 2011, 12:43

@risasi How sure are we that, that manifest is not something you made in you PC.

Back to top Go down

Post  Olekoima Tue May 17 2011, 10:53

mzalendo wrote:@risasi How sure are we that, that manifest is not something you made in you PC.

What? Laughing Laughing
Olekoima
Olekoima

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19 2011, 12:24

Olekoima wrote:
mzalendo wrote:@risasi How sure are we that, that manifest is not something you made in you PC.

What? Laughing Laughing

Eh, ahem!! Shemeji, pls open your secondary chute! Ground fast approaching!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Jeshi la Wananchi wa Tanzania (JWTZ) - Page 4 Empty still @ mzalendo

Post  Risasi Tue May 24 2011, 10:53

Beside the Y-8 I don,t think they is any other transport that is in service.

The MD500 I am not sure but it looks like a chopper from a Safari Tour company. They tend to use strips or green jungle camo for there vehicles and aircraft

the strip could be black and a neutral color like white or purple etc. so post the picture in fine detail so that we can make out if it’s a civilian or military one
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 24 2011, 11:19

Risasi wrote:

Beside the Y-8 I don,t think they is any other transport that is in service.

The MD500 I am not sure but it looks like a chopper from a Safari Tour company. They tend to use strips or green jungle camo for there vehicles and aircraft

the strip could be black and a neutral color like white or purple etc. so post the picture in fine detail so that we can make out if it’s a civilian or military one

Right on the button, bullet-man. Chopper is owned by a chap called Tom Lithgrow, operates off Arusha, hiring a good number of Ex-AirCalv pilots from Kenya, only civilian chopper company in TZ presently. Showed him Mzalendo's picture, and man cracked up in disbelief.

Back to top Go down

Post  Risasi Sat Jun 04 2011, 16:19

Jama ataka kumfunza panya kula sponge na ndipo panya alalapo.

Back to the matter
Second JWTZ and the UPDF let alone the surrounding nations, don’t have Air force Ones. Its only the Kenyan Air force that has that deducted air force aircraft for VIP service, with Hostess and the like.
Risasi
Risasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 17:34

On an aside, those 30MKK are real copies manufactured out East-Asia, will the full package, Risasi! And M7 has a large shopping basket now trawling Eastern Europe for a large number of T-72 Variants of sorts!!

Talk is rife that Uncle Sam was suckered-in with this Somalia-deployment of UPDF. Ratcheted activity in reaction at home poignantly anticipated, with Reinneberger replacement a Kenyanised General Officer Uniform with heavy hands-on local experience, personal interests and knowledge. GoSS has become key to this armament aggregation. Eeeish!!

Back to top Go down

Post  jasiri Sat Jun 04 2011, 18:43

Sometimes i wonder if you are for real. Uganda has landed more troops on Migingo, they are buyin T-72's now, are soon to take delivery of 8 state of the art fighter bombers. u say we should maintain calm coz of minerals? aren;'t we now equal to the whore who is done for money? and about this Army corporal, i have my doubts. the way i'm getting to know things i wouldn't be surprised if he's for real.
jasiri
jasiri

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04 2011, 23:31

jasiri wrote:Sometimes i wonder if you are for real. Uganda has landed more troops on Migingo, they are buyin T-72's now, are soon to take delivery of 8 state of the art fighter bombers. u say we should maintain calm coz of minerals? aren;'t we now equal to the whore who is done for money? and about this Army corporal, i have my doubts. the way i'm getting to know things i wouldn't be surprised if he's for real.

Jasiri - it makes not one bit of tactical military sense to send in kDoD to uproot those (symbolic-value) policement in Migingo / Ugingo, and the political benefit of this sort of action is not commensurated at all. I know it is maddening, but honestly Armed Conflict has to justify itself. Now, considering the enormous shared unexploited economic Minerals, we need to set precedents in resolution of disputes - and these disputes will multiply as we start taking these things off the ground. If we beat them now, we will have to beat them again soon, even when we not have needed to beat them. De Calme, mon gars!!

Unless Uganda undertakes a crush decisive + exponetial military expansion, in materiel, equipment, structures, systems, Kenya is not anywhere near being threatened by Uganada in the midterm.

What Army Corporal? Eh? Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08 2011, 16:30

Risasi wrote:Jama ataka kumfunza panya kula sponge na ndipo panya alalapo.

Back to the matter
Second JWTZ and the UPDF let alone the surrounding nations, don’t have Air force Ones. Its only the Kenyan Air force that has that deducted air force aircraft for VIP service, with Hostess and the like.

Flying crane wewe bado uko?
Another fool here Is saying here that its only Kenya that has an airforce one. This site is losing its value guys lets be real

Back to top Go down

Post  mJESHI mMOJA Sun Jun 12 2011, 13:21

mzalendo wrote:

Back to the matter

Another fool here Is saying here that its only Kenya that has an airforce one. This site is losing its value guys lets be real
Yani mzalendo you are calling guys Fools just because they are revealing the rot of your junk Airforce? Be a sports man bwana and play fair.
Question
mJESHI mMOJA
mJESHI mMOJA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sisal Makonge Fri Jul 15 2011, 12:35

mzalendo wrote:

Back to the matter

@risasi does this post hold water or you’re just bluffing or provoking Mzalendo, in order to know the depth of his knowledge. Because frankly specking I have seen a Tanzania and Ugandan AirForce ones at JKIA, during our state visits. In short there other airforce ones in the regions... if it were the guy blinked fairly and never said anything Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sisal Makonge
Sisal Makonge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15 2011, 13:57

Perhaps we should begin with definitions. What, exactly, is an Airforce One? If we're talking about a presidential/head-of-state jet, that's one thing. If we're talking about the fortress-cum-spaceship Obama travels with, then...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next